Remove TP's !

Vote against teleporters !

• Teleporters are the devil, crush , destroy and remove them all !

Votes: 59 44.4%
  • TP's are to fast, my peds will last longer when traveling more !

Votes: 44 33.1%
  • Remove TP's, so noone can complain that one location has one while another does not.

Votes: 30 22.6%

• Total voters
keep TP:s, remove vehicles instead :bandit: what came first, the hen or the egg :confused:

But they removed the sitting and laying feature out,We would get tired.:ahh: I like options! keep TP's..JBK don't shoot me :girl:

We need an extra thread about the relevance if your thread continues open or must be closed very very long time before than two years ... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Just remove all players.. no more whining!

I am sure that the mobs would be happier, they could breed in peace :silly2:

This poll is 100% biased. Ridiculousness. That's like having 10 candidates running for president and only being able to choose between 2.

This poll is 100% biased. Ridiculousness. That's like having 10 candidates running for president and only being able to choose between 2.

So it seems that the OP is not used to losing. I guess he believes that real life is not fair .. And that we must get used to unfair, begining from this post. hehehehe :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thats the remove TP's 'partie' thread, the keep TT's/get more TT's parties have dozends of other threads where you can 'elect' them ;-P

What you are doing is running to a local meeting of the opposition and complaining that you can not reelect the current president there :cool:

As it should be.

This is a friggin GAME, I don't wanna spend all my game time traveling.

Maybe you're just pissed about TP's because no one is renting the armada of vehicles you have. :wise:

Its no secret that i love vehicles, but assuming my intention would be to rent out a few vehicles for traveling purpose is abit short sighted. Of course i would request to buy an estate deed from the builders of the universe for the first avatar driven oil rig in advance of the removal happening :cool:
So please plot the right conspiracy theories if you must ;)

The robots are comming - crush those TP's while its time !

Its no secret that i love vehicles, but assuming my intention would be to rent out a few vehicles for traveling purpose is abit short sighted. Of course i would request to buy an estate deed from the builders of the universe for the first avatar driven oil rig in advance of the removal happening :cool:

No conspiracy theory needed...

It's all about money with you. A glance at the list of your posted threads show nothing but buying, selling and posts about money. Tell me if I'm incorrect... you want to have TP's removed so that people will rent (or purchase) your crafted vehicles.

And on top of that, you dream of having "the first avatar driven oil rig"?!?

puppet_facepalm.gif

No conspiracy theory needed...

It's all about money with you. A glance at the list of your posted threads show nothing but buying, selling and posts about money. Tell me if I'm incorrect... you want to have TP's removed so that people will rent (or purchase) your crafted vehicles.

And on top of that, you dream of having "the first avatar driven oil rig"?!?

Seems you are taking this to a personal level chrome, i would have expected more of you then accusations that have no referance to the topic of the current thread. The good side is this seems to indicate that the nanites have not entered your dna yet ;)
I like everyone else try to find fun and opportunities within entropia and i wish you good luck to find any one customer of mine who dares to claim me being greedy.
But this thread is not about me or you and if you derail it i will have to ask a mod to clean it.
I happen to like you and im sorry that your opinion differs from mine when it comes to TP's, so if you fear 'the powers that be' could take this seriously, please make your own voting thread pro-TP's and show them that there are more people who like them then otherwise, but dont make this topic a personal one.

Considering that there are already close to 50 votes against TP's in this poll im sure you wont try to accuse any of the other voters that they just voted to improve their cashflow :cool:

maybe someone should create a thread asking if ma should make it be considered an exploit to have more then 10 vehicles on any one avatar?

maybe someone should create a thread asking if ma should make it be considered an exploit to have more then 10 vehicles on any one avatar?

Sure please make a poll, how much every avatar is allowed to posess, how much everyone is allowed to deposit, how high the return rate is allowed to be for certain avatars, how many fingers, arms and legs are allowed per avatar, please let us have exploit declarations for everything so we can fingerpoint each other all day long :yay:

Maybe we can even get robots banned from the universe for exploiting our TP network - after all it wasnt designed for them :cool:

Sure please make a poll, how much every avatar is allowed to posess, how much everyone is allowed to deposit, how high the return rate is allowed to be for certain avatars, how many fingers, arms and legs are allowed per avatar, please let us have exploit declarations for everything so we can fingerpoint each other all day long :yay:

Maybe we can even get robots banned from the universe for exploiting our TP network - after all it wasnt designed for them :cool:

good point.. dont stop with the robots.. what about all the evil mutants?

Seems you are taking this to a personal level chrome, i would have expected more of you then accusations that have no referance to the topic of the current thread. The good side is this seems to indicate that the nanites have not entered your dna yet ;)
I like everyone else try to find fun and opportunities within entropia and i wish you good luck to find any one customer of mine who dares to claim me being greedy.
But this thread is not about me or you and if you derail it i will have to ask a mod to clean it.
I happen to like you and im sorry that your opinion differs from mine when it comes to TP's, so if you fear 'the powers that be' could take this seriously, please make your own voting thread pro-TP's and show them that there are more people who like them then otherwise, but dont make this topic a personal one.

Considering that there are already close to 50 votes against TP's in this poll im sure you wont try to accuse any of the other voters that they just voted to improve their cashflow :cool:

Well, you not saying I am incorrect speaks volumes. :rolleyes:

Anyways, your thread is about eliminating TP's, which I restate is a poor suggestion for this game.

Entropia Universe is supposed to be a game of the "future", we SHOULD have teleportation, mind chips, and all other kinds of futuristic, imaginitive, and creative ways to travel efficiently and (from a more important standpoint of a GAME) quickly.

Its no secret that i love vehicles, but assuming my intention would be to rent out a few vehicles for traveling purpose is abit short sighted.

Really? Shortsighted as in: we only need to look at your own banner? It's kinda hard not to think that you would like the tps removed for your own financial benefit.

Of course i would request to buy an estate deed from the builders of the universe for the first avatar driven oil rig in advance of the removal happening :cool:

What are you talking about? You would request to buy an estate deed(to the first avatar driven oil rig?) from the builders of the universe(=MA?) in advance of the removal happening(removal of what, the current oil rigs?).

????

The only thing I can make of this, is a poor attempt to justify the motives you claim not to have.

Really? Shortsighted as in: we only need to look at your own banner? It's kinda hard not to think that you would like the tps removed for your own financial benefit.

What are you talking about? You would request to buy an estate deed(to the first avatar driven oil rig?) from the builders of the universe(=MA?) in advance of the removal happening(removal of what, the current oil rigs?).

????

The only thing I can make of this, is a poor attempt to justify the motives you claim not to have.

Reading posts in context is a great ability that i wish everyone :)

Reading posts in context is a great ability that i wish everyone :)

Would that be the 'your way or the highway' context? Or a different one? Please elaborate.

I kind of like this idea.

Few or no Teleporters. No Teleportation Chips.

Revival Points have to be "activated" once before use (like we currently do with TPs), by clicking them.

When a colonist activates all Revival Points (and TPs, if a few are kept in the game), he or she can apply for a license to use a vehicle (and then maybe a separate one to drive).

It would force folks to see a bit of Calypso's geography.

But alas, I am describing a concept for a new RCE game. Too much variation from what we know as EU.

Anyways, your thread is about eliminating TP's, which I restate is a poor suggestion for this game.

Entropia Universe is supposed to be a game of the "future", we SHOULD have teleportation, mind chips, and all other kinds of futuristic, imaginitive, and creative ways to travel efficiently and (from a more important standpoint of a GAME) quickly.

Have you ever watched what transport of goods does in real life ? How many people on earth live from transporting other people or goods ? How much money do companies spend on warehousing and transports ?
Entropia is loosing out on all those powers that drive the engine of economy and bussiness growth.
Some people might think that removing all of this will make the endproduct cheaper and yes it certainly does - but it also removes the income for many people who have to take other jobs.
Dont you realize that having people doing transports keeps them away from hunting / mining while they are still earning peds to spent on something ? Higher request and less supply gives actual hunters / miners a higher MU.
The key to a strong economy is having a balanced job structure that cycles the cash quick through all hands.
In real life when people stop spending, they hurt the market and damage their own income over time.
There is a reason why many countries support large scale sport events, it gets people to have fun and spend more restarting the engines of growth.
Anything that will expand on job opportunities within entropia will over time benefit the playerbase as a whole.
The TP network may be great for getting quick from one point to the next, but it eliminates a whole bussiness branch and crashes mu for many ressources that would be more valueable if aquiring them took more time / was more risky.
Higher MU thought is what is key to all avatars in the universe who want to play without loss - cause it shifts the costs of running the game to those who like spending and openes opportunities to those who just want to have fun at low costs.

TP's are one source of bad returns after mu, crush and destroy them all ! :cool:

Ingenious!

Sounds like someone has read MA's secret road map....

Remove the TPs that LA owners paid for
Remove the TPs on the LA already included that players paid good money for
Remove the TPs by Malls, banks, shops, estates that players paid for

It would be their own fault anyway for not having the foresight to buy a million vehicles instead.

Ingenious!

Sounds like someone has read MA's secret road map....

Remove the TPs that LA owners paid for
Remove the TPs on the LA already included that players paid good money for
Remove the TPs by Malls, banks, shops, estates that players paid for

It would be their own fault anyway for not having the foresight to buy a million vehicles instead.

Of course changes always hurt, but with all the new means of possible transports listed earlier there would be more then enough ways to access even remote locations. Im sure 'the powers that be' could come up with a way to refund existing avatars who invested based on the teleporter system either with peds or with another landarea deed of choice added by the option to take the existing DNA's back into inventory.

If its the only way to secure our planets from nanite robot invasion, the governments should take all meassures giving current landowners all the support they deserve, while still shutting down the hacked system.

Of course changes always hurt, but with all the new means of possible transports listed earlier there would be more then enough ways to access even remote locations. Im sure 'the powers that be' could come up with a way to refund existing avatars who invested based on the teleporter system either with peds or with another landarea deed of choice added by the option to take the existing DNA's back into inventory.

If its the only way to secure our planets from nanite robot invasion, the governments should take all meassures giving current landowners all the support they deserve, while still shutting down the hacked system.

Dont worry about robots.
Join us on pettition to remove all vehicles and all will be ok.
Robots will remain without spaceships as well.
We will have pets to run and fly arround and mind force to jump form planet to planet.

Dont worry about robots.
Join us on pettition to remove all vehicles and all will be ok.
Robots will remain without spaceships as well.
We will have pets to run and fly arround and mind force to jump form planet to planet.

Actually i loved taming as well, i still have lots of pet deeds in my inventory and you can be sure that when we rediscover the ways how it works, i will be out trying to tame whatever possible.
As i said earlier the more job professions we can come up with to revitalize our transport system, the better it will be for our economy.

Crush and destroy TP's to give our tamers and mindforce users more job opportunities and help them to grow their professions to something great again ! :cool:

Actually i loved taming as well, i still have lots of pet deeds in my inventory and you can be sure that when we rediscover the ways how it works, i will be out trying to tame whatever possible.
As i said earlier the more job professions we can come up with to revitalize our transport system, the better it will be for our economy.

Crush and destroy TP's to give our tamers and mindforce users more job opportunities and help them to grow their professions to something great again ! :cool:

it would give more jobs too as taxidriver :)

I'd rather see vehicles go away than TPs.

I kind of like this idea.

Few or no Teleporters. No Teleportation Chips.

Revival Points have to be "activated" once before use (like we currently do with TPs), by clicking them.

When a colonist activates all Revival Points (and TPs, if a few are kept in the game), he or she can apply for a license to use a vehicle (and then maybe a separate one to drive).

It would force folks to see a bit of Calypso's geography.

But alas, I am describing a concept for a new RCE game. Too much variation from what we know as EU.

That is also an important point in an ever growing, developing imersive universe - having requirements to use specific vehicle in certain areas and requiring licenses for this would be much better then having cars that only work here or there (like currently with the Thing).
The part of having to activate revival point thought is to easy to exploit to be allowed (you could bring noob runners in via whormholes who have no close reival points and sent them back to the cities in one go(just by having them press T), for transporting goods).

Maybe reinstating a fee to the current planetside TP system would be the easiest solution to get people using other means of transport, but this wouldnt cut the robots out :cool:

I'd rather see vehicles go away than TPs.

Yay! Remove all vehicles. Doesn't matter that people paid for them. If MA gets rid of them, we'll all be back to square, and it will probably cause some more people to put TP's on their lands, making travel more efficient :yay:

Back