Question: SEE plans to react in any way at loot aberations and unbalanced loot distribution?

Status
wow.. quite the shitstorm

If I'd be SEE, I'd close tps to RT and NI :girl:

I absolutely love the part where he said he cant wait to see what the impact is on the local economy, i haven't laughed that hard since i was a little girl...

Alot of things do need to be adressed at the moment, i for one have been sat at a tp since i logged onto pcf this morning and am not moving till i know more, you wont be getting a ped from me until we have some answers!

EDIT:

Also maybe MA should turn off ND's avatars revival, and we can get to firing squad him? Turn it into a event, win the execution of ND :p

If I'd be SEE, I'd close tps to RT and NI :girl:

I think it was possible to ban certain weapons. like NI does with ranged weapons in ancient greece. (or like to do)

if not possible it should be. Because overpowered weapons like that new lvl 3 gun with good decay and low ammo is ridiclious

WTF ????????????????

We have been told always that Balancing was the job of MA ????

Thought so as well, but maybe he spoke to MA and they answered back that they would balance the loot, and he put it on his own patchnotes? :)

I am not sure, the balancing was just a f*cking joke anyway lol

its just stupid to blame ppl for stuff they cant control :smoke:

No,
It's not stupid at all to fix blame when behavior shows that insider knowledge could be a factor.

I would be shocked however if MA, SEE, FPC or whoever actually commented on this issue.

WTF ????????????????

We have been told always that Balancing was the job of MA ????

I believe the "balancing" is just diffrent loot, not more or less loot, just diffrent items.

You forgot the 80dps gun with SIB level 3 requirement and base eco which is above aimk2 and is crafted ... :eyecrazy:

What gun is that Jennson I must have missed this?

Asking questions that make Neverdie not happy has one result in his forum....
Immediate BAN...
Just for those they don't know...

Sil$

Never heard about that...

We shall all go "arab" and protest on the streets, the only problem is that we are the only one that knows about this game and therefor can take it all upp the tailpipe ;)

This game is the only RCE game that exist at moment. This type of loots without any explanation make me think the loot manager of this game is more irresponsible than those kids game with monthly payment that only play for fun!

Wake up MA!!! Some people have hundreds or even thousands of USD invested here, from skills to gear! I bet if you make one more move of this type 50% or even more of actual old players (+2/3 years ingame) will sellout and withdraw their money, I will be one of those!
Or are you guys trying to bankrupt yourself?!

We players and investors demand a explanation ASAP!

May i add a comment, ND might have said the (Loot Balancing) in that thread because, obviously he has spoke to MA cos he has too, so he probly just put that cos MA said it is going to happen, so ND said it on behalf of MA, so ND doesnt necercerily control the balancing, *i am sure MA do*

Further more, there is some issues too on rock atm, there has only been 1 new bp dropped, and we are missing yet again a vital material for the bp, yet when i spoke to ND i was told that everything is now common, but he is investigating the issues.....

i hope everything gets sorted soon, the es500s situation, who knows if they are meant to b e dropping, who knows IF MA is allowing old caly items to be dropped on other planets and or if it is a code bug or something, we dont yet know, we will just have to wait for MA to respond, but SERIOUSLY, ROCK should be getting new rock items not caly old items from years ago, that angers me too, i am a rocktropian now, and it is disappointing that these es500s is dropping, but what can we do but wait and see what happens as usual......

GL ALL

RJ Rob

LoL what the hell is that. NDS cant have created that without MA giving it a go right??

Well i asked Neverdie about this weapon earlier today on facebook. And he stated the balancing is MA issue and possible imbalances might be corrected also ...

excerpt from email from Rocktropia:
Over 60 new valuable items have been discovered in under 24 sparking a frenzy of opportunism.
The release of ROCKtropia 2.0 in mid April will bring an even bigger EXPLOSION of content to your music planet from new land areas, characters, missions, blueprints, items, housing, retail space, professions and bears OH MY!

In other words, this crap is only going to get more unbalanced in April!!!

#UPDATE#

ok guys, can i say, the es100-500s series of scanners were allowed to drop i have been told

so happy hunting gl all

RJ Rob

So they've gone back on years of saying they won't drop too many items to prevent unbalancing the economy.

Sounds like desperate measures to me.

So they've gone back on years of saying they won't drop too many items to prevent unbalancing the economy.

Sounds like desperate measures to me.

Don't get me wrong, as i said in my first reply to this thread, i am angered about it too, but at the end of the day, it isnt our fault they have done this, we didnt make the decission to let them drop, MA and ND studios must have done......

#UPDATE#

ok guys, can i say, the es100-500s series of scanners were allowed to drop i have been told

so happy hunting gl all

RJ Rob
source ? because in the quanties i cant imagine .. maybe with big hofs okay

Don't get me wrong, as i said in my first reply to this thread, i am angered about it too, but at the end of the day, it isnt our fault they have done this, we didnt make the decission to let them drop, MA and ND studios must have done......

Not angry, just a little surprised and disappointed. For years they've kept certain items high in value, propping up the RCE concept and they've just thrown it out of the window.

I've not been active enough to be angry.

A guy in NDS...

no thread on forum, quote ? I mean all nice and stuff and i liked it and still on rt but if it was intended the flood of scanner then NDS maybe had other motives. I still say MA failed to check but if NDS tries to unbalance the currents markets then that aint nice and shows no respect towards the other partners or ma

source ? because in the quanties i cant imagine .. maybe with big hofs okay

hmmmm, source not really going to give info out am i, how can i :( i am a rocktropian, it is a small community :)

that is all i will say ranpha...

Not angry, just a little surprised and disappointed. For years they've kept certain items high in value, propping up the RCE concept and they've just thrown it out of the window.

I've not been active enough to be angry.

i know m8, like i said i am upset too, they should have been NEW ROCK items, but like i said it is out of our hands,

but i will say this though, this update has made a big difference to rocktropia, and the new missions apartments that are now in auction have made a big difference, we just need the new bps too drop that were in this update that as of yet have not been discovered

RJ Rob

hmmmm, source not really going to give info out am i, how can i :( i am a rocktropian, it is a small community :)

that is all i will say ranpha...

it aint calypso vs rock and i am the last one to do that. But as entropians it is in the best interesed of all future entropians/rocktropians/next islanders/arkadians/jackson sfa etc etc that this doesnt happend again. How would you feel if i loot an ulimited RT gun on planet micheal ? doesnt seem fair now does it ?

also calypso has rights on their names and designs this could bring trouble towards NDS and I rather see partners work together then destroy each other.

ps lets stop with he bs about rocktropians or calypians djeez. We are still entropians and I like to travel between planets and have fun instead of hating communities to each other.

as for the source if you indeed verify it then NDS is not working in the best interes of entropia. Who is gonna say what they will do when arkadia comes ?Can they acces arkadia drops then and modify that to drop on rt ??

see the concern a bit

Only thing we've really been told, afaik. Is that it's not bugged...
But yea, I agree something feels strange :D

And if you feel so chatty about it and really need to know, then why don't you teleport to RT like the rest of half of the EU population did when I slept/was busy during the day. You are more then welcome to take all of our loot :rolleyes:

also calypso has rights on their names and designs this could bring trouble towards NDS and I rather see partners work together then destroy each other.

MindArk controls the drop rates of EVERYTHING peaches. This CANNOT bring trouble to NDS because NDS doesn't get to put whatever they want into their loot. MindArk put this stuff into those mobs. Unfortunately for MA and the whiners around here.... there was a numerical error when the drop rate was input (or mabye something got fuckered during the upload/data transfer). Regardless... this was a BUG. It's fixed now. So bitch about it all you want but don't point the finger at anyone other than MindArk .

Menace

And if you feel so chatty about it and really need to know, then why don't you teleport to RT like the rest of half of the EU population did when I slept/was busy during the day. You are more then welcome to take all of our loot :rolleyes:

already there hon because I said I came back when mission would come.

MindArk controls the drop rates of EVERYTHING peaches. This CANNOT bring trouble to NDS because NDS doesn't get to put whatever they want into their loot.
Menace

psst incase you didnt saw it I am already pointing to ma because they control loot so dont shoot me. Shoot the person whioch claims this was suppose to be from NDS. that strikes me odd. I still stand with my argument this is a ma fuck up and not ND but the post from RJ ROB and Amber made me think. Also ToDD didnt know about it at first.

if thats all truth i am going to sell all my gear. I leave just skils and try back here after few months (lets hope filed skill implants won't start droping on NI or RT.

....each day i am loosing more and more any trust i had so far towards MA.

Status
Back