Question: SEE plans to react in any way at loot aberations and unbalanced loot distribution?

Status
i know m8, like i said i am upset too, they should have been NEW ROCK items, but like i said it is out of our hands,

but i will say this though, this update has made a big difference to rocktropia, and the new missions apartments that are now in auction have made a big difference, we just need the new bps too drop that were in this update that as of yet have not been discovered

RJ Rob

Ok then... So you guys were actually told by NDS that new BPS will drop, they just havent yet...?
Also the people that "know the right people on RT" are apparently getting actual answers in person about wtf is going on atm with the insane drops, but as of yet there is ZERO communication from official sources here on forums or in the CL?...

Ive always said im gonna be the last one out the door if the universe sometime in the future cant live on for some reason, atm im seriously considering that stand.

Answers need to come from the powers that be, they need to be REALLY fucking good, and they need to come fast.

kthxbai

Hello!

I still don't understand people here... Everyone whining about some UNL items dropping.. And ?
All the ubers crying who can afford MM and uber gears... So what happened ?
MA finally dropping some items , you all wanted this right ? Then don't be mad at them!

Shadow

First of all, if it was a bug, people that lost money because of it, should get compensation. MA should buy all those scanners for the price of last sale recorded.

If it was not a bug, they lost a lot of respect anyone had left.

As for NEVERDIE... I said nothing about him until people pointed out that he changed the value of the scanner at the bank before they started looting. Also, the fact that the guy who started looting them claims he works for an affiliate with CD signing or something like that makes me feel this is too fishy.

And a message for NEVERDIE... in future, if you know stuff before everyone else, don't give that info to people that make it obvious that they knew it from you. Use some skill in hiding that fact. Don't you know anyone you can use to do your dirty job and not make it obvious on the forum? Come on...

already there hon because I said I came back when mission would come.

psst incase you didnt saw it I am already pointing to ma because they control loot so dont shoot me. Shoot the person whioch claims this was suppose to be from NDS. that strikes me odd. I still stand with my argument this is a ma fuck up and not ND but the post from RJ ROB and Amber made me think. Also ToDD didnt know about it at first.

ranpha m8, it is done now, there is nothing we can do about it, and yes i know we are all entropians, but to be honest, ND is not to blame, if this was allowed and MA gave the go ahead, then how is ND to blame, MA made the decission too to let them drop from the new mobs "street kings" so, there is no blame really....

lets all now just try and have fun and explore gl all....

RJ Rob

r ND is not to blame, if this was allowed and MA gave the go ahead, t

RJ Rob

srry but I am seriously doubting if you can read. I blame MA for the bug not ND not anybody else.
Not verybody is anti-ND here.

regards
Fate

(yes getting bit pissed at *ropians for trying to find something to fight over and they dont see that the person they are fighting with already agrees with them)

"However On a personal note Im very excited to See how things evolve with this next wave of Content, the most interesting thing will be to see is the impact on the local economy."

picard_WTF_is_this_shit-s300x266-70964-580.jpg

First of all, if it was a bug, people that lost money because of it, should get compensation. MA should buy all those scanners for the price of last sale recorded.

If it was not a bug, they lost a lot of respect anyone had left.

As for NEVERDIE... I said nothing about him until people pointed out that he changed the value of the scanner at the bank before they started looting. Also, the fact that the guy who started looting them claims he works for an affiliate with CD signing or something like that makes me feel this is too fishy. And a message for NEVERDIE... in future, if you know stuff before everyone else, don't give that info to people that make it obvious that they knew it from you. Use some skill in hiding that fact. Don't you know anyone you can use to do your dirty job and not make it obvious on the forum? Come on...

Please tell me this shit isn't true. If this is true then I will never ever put one cent into this piece of shit game again.

My credit card is not leaving my bag until Nevercunt is out of this game. He has been proven time and time again, to be a complete and utter moral-less twat.

Fuck you ND, and fuck you again for ruining the game that so many of us loved.

Didn't Neverdie pull this shit before. Him and some of his fanboys made a ton of discoveries on Next Island I think it was. It's one thing for MA to drop rare shit like this but for ND to leak sensitive info is just complete bull shit.

Hey BlackHawk is DaManager the guy u speak of?

Ok then... So you guys were actually told by NDS that new BPS will drop, they just havent yet...?
Also the people that "know the right people on RT" are apparently getting actual answers in person about wtf is going on atm with the insane drops, but as of yet there is ZERO communication from official sources here on forums or in the CL?...

Ive always said im gonna be the last one out the door if the universe sometime in the future cant live on for some reason, atm im seriously considering that stand.

Answers need to come from the powers that be, they need to be REALLY fucking good, and they need to come fast.

kthxbai

As always Optima speaks some good words. MA are you reading?

kthxbai

I very much doubt they'll be fast, and on reflection, I don't think they'll be good either.

:launcher:

im a bit dumb to get the whole situation but, it seems to me, that ND sticked it up in the ass to all ppl on Calypso couse he was told to drop his ava for ingame play.

Working for the best interest of your planets is ok ND, i will expect this from every new planet owner we get, but to do it in a such way to fuck up universe economy is just a dumb fucking thing to do, even if this drops will be limited to a very few, we have seen some big bullshit happen in just this one VU, which strongly ROCKS the foudations of this whole universe and its future.

I wonder why MA/.../... whatever them pussys preffer to call themself:scratch2: agreed, to allow such stupid drops, that make some heavy depositors think of leaving

Last edited:
Lucky Anshe bank that never got funds! :D

RCE Game where some players have more benefits than others isn´t right ! :cdevil:

Snap! Ohhhhh shit!!! Was that the camel's back?

Thanks MA for helping me fall off the fence I've been on for the past few months.

What a sad sad day for Project Entropia :(

Hey BlackHawk is DaManager the guy u speak of?

DAManager is the name he uses on this forum (it's a very new account). in-game, the avatar is "virtual desitination manager". a most odd name for an avatar, unless it was created for a purpose like the various "bank manager"s. manager looted a very large number of es500s, es400s, es300s, etc. and placed them on auction.

I don't know if he is in anyway related to NDS, but if that is true, then it brings up the question (again) of arms length relationships and private avatars.

There is one more thing no one pointed out. And this is really concerning me : just imagine how weak position must MA have when dealing with their planet partners when they are allowing things we see lately.

And about ND and that scanner vs. bank thingie(if its true ofc): If I was Rocktropian I should pay lot of attention to this matter...

All this is only another bad signal. Next circle in a chain of mistakes and bad decisions. So, nothing new :D

This game is the only RCE game that exist at moment. This type of loots without any explanation make me think the loot manager of this game is more irresponsible than those kids game with monthly payment that only play for fun!

Wake up MA!!! Some people have hundreds or even thousands of USD invested here, from skills to gear! I bet if you make one more move of this type 50% or even more of actual old players (+2/3 years ingame) will sellout and withdraw their money, I will be one of those!
Or are you guys trying to bankrupt yourself?!

We players and investors demand a explanation ASAP!

Some time ago I was thinking exactly the same [and still I am] - that either MA tries to get rid of old players [who have comparison how game used to be] or they want to go bankrupt.

So much shit is hitting fan recently...

I dno't really now about the insider trader issue.However the developers, MA/FPC or whatever they ere called now, put a value of 40 ped max on es400 and 70 ped max on es500. Because a player puts a rediculously higher value on it has little or nothing to do with them. Sadly, though this may be true, it defeats my argument that sweat should be five ped a thousand to give the noobs a bit more incentive.

I believe that they would/should be obligated to inform planet partners if they intend to release a charge in the drop rate of such items with a VU Release. Lets face it a "Bank" is a huge investment and if an item is rated as a "special item", widh rates a loan release of higher then TT value, then it is also posible that it is part of a contractual agreement with Bank Owners and MA/FPC that notification is given prior to such changes in the loot pool that will affect the regularity of their appearance.

If you, like I have done from time to time, have paid hugely over the TT valie of an item to obtain it only to find the "Player created MU" crashes and you have lost some peds/US dollars on it, keep in mind, you chose to pay that price and noe one held a gun to your head.

Finally, keep in mind that when you initialy click on that little box that says "I Agree" when you log into the Entropia Universe it means that you understand that MA/FPC can and will change things when and how they feel like doing so at their discretion.

The simplest way I can find to put this so all can understand is:

When you agrre to their terms and conditions you have just handed them your Garcan Grease that you spent hours digging up and refining, dropped your pants and bent over while saying "Please Sir, can I have some more"

I'm wondering why noone replies as "another sky is falling thread" on this shit....:scratch2:
Where is that confidence now u brainwashed puppies?!?

So any comment FPC/SDS/SEE?

Are you gonna stand up for the Calypsians or can other planets just release stuff as they want and even have certain private avatars profit/anticipate on the changes?

An official statement is needed.

The funny thing is that FPC/MA office very much knows about related threads to this problem..

Still there is silence.

It's a shame to see this, i dont want to be skeptic but i saw some serious comments from serious investors.

I hope that people should understand if few of these people sell out FPC will be in a big trouble and Entropia as whole also...

Since every one has put their thought, I like to put a few words too.

If this is not an accident, then MA is creating their own dead wish planet partner contract.

It seems the planet owner can request to drop what when and how often and not care if it is affecting other players or other planet partners.

dandy

Hopefully the next RockTROPIA/Next Island update starts looting adj/imp and mod faps!

:yay:

Check out 133200 93200 on ROCKTROPIA.

Was that there before?

The name sounds familiar tho...

Thats what i am telling you all. Neverdie used his inside information to minimize his own losses. In real World jail time it would be.

My question: How and when did Blackhawk come to know this, that is, ND change the value to zero before the scanner drops ?

Edit , ok, answer found in post # 63 by Blackhawk.

Last edited:
As always Optima speaks some good words. MA are you reading?

or you could just pop on in to nd forum all the information is public there like what could be found come vu day

I have no comment on this and as well I have no doubt that we are been F.cked again by MA!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Back