Still trying to hit your mining hof? Well i have just compiled a Neo Map...

Status

lhccrunner

Hatchling
Banned
I have just compiled a neomap with the locations of a few rare ore ive found throughout this week...now u must understand your skills need to be pretty decent to even find these...but it could be very much worth it...yesterday i found 45 ped worth of rugaritz, and as you all know its worth much more than 45 ped...try 1600% more....well check it out i hope you are as lucky as me....removed link....If you are having trouble meet me in game at port atlantis in the biodome im ther al day trading

Last edited by a moderator:
the neomap did not work for me said i was missing neomap.dll although my maps work fine any advice

Why is it when I downlaod it, AVG gives me a warning.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trojan Horse PSW.Banker.25.S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Von

CRAAAAAAP I'm an idiot, don't anyone else do it!!!!

This will install a keylogger

got this msg in my system 32 dir!@#!@#!@

------
Congratulations! Perfect Kelogger was successfully installed.

Date: Friday, 11 November
Time: 2:25 PM
Computer: *****
IP address: *****
User: ****
-----

now, how the f*** do i get rid of it

MindBuster... Once you see this i'm sure you'll at least remove the link.... but if you keep this thread open i will post my recovery technique for anyone else as stupid as me

DON'T RUN PROJECT ENTROPIA IF YOU RAN THIS EXE!!!

This was posted on EP and someone found a keylogger in the download. Beware.

Please remove this link, MB.
Not necesary post, since ppl now can get warnings because this is for sure not last time ppl will post stuff for download with keyloggers inside.

Also -rep to poster.
Hopefully nobody install program with keylogger.

/Kjetil :cool:

I think I warned about a neomap having a trojan, just couldnt remember where I got it from. I had a funny feeling about this one, thats why I downlaoded it to see if AVG would warn me. Thats why I gave the fast warning. It pays to have a good virus program.

Von

I hope MB ban's this guy Neg rep sent.. Lol this is so shameful so evil

:confused: :cussing:

was thinking of down loading it myself but somthing told me to check replys to it.

How can people do this stuff :( This guy is obviously trying to scam...

Good thing i checked the replies... It just didn't sound right that someone with lots of -rep and no-one knows about knows where the every rare mineral can be found...

Of course, -reppies :D

Shit i'm not at home and i logged in after the install i believe damnit i'm an idiot please help me i need to change my password how do i do it?

i thought something was strange about it HELP!!!! i did something stupid it gave me a dll error immediatly upon clicking it does that mean that it didn't install or may i be screwed?

Moki said:
Shit i'm not at home and i logged in after the install i believe damnit i'm an idiot please help me i need to change my password how do i do it?

i thought something was strange about it HELP!!!! i did something stupid it gave me a dll error immediatly upon clicking it does that mean that it didn't install or may i be screwed?

http://www.project-entropia.com/account/ReActivate.ajp

!!!DO NOT DOWNLOAD!!!
:banghead:

I too was stupid enough to try this before anyone noticed it was a scam. Logged in to PE and found my guy naked with nothing in inventory.

Took all my weapons, Ghost armor, everything.

:mad:

Filed support case, but anyone know if this is traceable or what MA will do??

:bomb:

One word...

GOLD CARD.

Get it. Its worth every penny...

Activated Norton Internet Security after I ran the file.
"An external program is trying to access PE.exe on your computer"

Dang, a whole lot of words it was...

Last edited:
Moose said:
!!!DO NOT DOWNLOAD!!!

I too was stupid enough to try this before anyone noticed it was a scam. Logged in to PE and found my guy naked with nothing in inventory.

I guess MB can offer the IP of the forum-user to Mindark. Same with EP-administrators like Radical. Mindark can then take action like blocking his IP and help to contact with local police.
Anyway, I highly recomand everyone to invest in a Gold Card. That is extra protection in cases like this.

Thanks - wish I read up on Gold Card before.

I guess I'm done then. Its been ALOT of fun up till now. Invested way too much into this game - sad to leave.

:broke:

Anyway, now maybe I can start getting some sleep at night instead.

Cya all!

This was an easy removeable logger.
Just ran NAV, and it wacked it rite off.
And the Anti-spy.info removed the files from autorun at boot.

This is actually the first time Ive fallen for such a trick, hope its the last aswell.

rstock said:
Just ran NAV, and it wacked it rite off.

Strange that the Doctor dident detect it with NAV... maybe new and he dident update?

Or did you have to start a manual scan to find it, not the auto scanner?

Hansi said:
Strange that the Doctor dident detect it with NAV... maybe new and he dident update?

Or did you have to start a manual scan to find it, not the auto scanner?

I ran a manual scan of the system32 folder.
found 3 files.
My definitions hasnt been updated since june.

well the funny part here is that i had NAV Pro with definitions updated yesterday or today automatically. I downloaded that dickweed and NAV didn't detect anything, after downloading i tested the file once more manually but nothing was found. Ran it, got the error and logged on to EP to see what was happening. After that i got AVGFree and found that virus, cleaned my system and ran Ad-Aware to remove all the remaining files and logs.. haven't logged into PE yet but had the login window open at the time of the incident.. wondering wether my stuff will still be there :eek: :eek:

The Doctor said:
well the funny part here is that i had NAV Pro with definitions updated yesterday or today automatically. I downloaded that dickweed and NAV didn't detect anything, after downloading i tested the file once more manually but nothing was found. Ran it, got the error and logged on to EP to see what was happening. After that i got AVGFree and found that virus, cleaned my system and ran Ad-Aware to remove all the remaining files and logs.. haven't logged into PE yet but had the login window open at the time of the incident.. wondering wether my stuff will still be there :eek: :eek:

:/

Hope it all turns out good.

as someone who works in the IT industry let me tell you that certain free virus scanners are MUCH better than the popular paid for scanners.
I have had several experiences where the free ones remove and detect viruses the paid ones dont even see. Also the paid for ones are real huge system hogs.

Im really sorry for those people who got caught by this idiot. hope he gets tracked and dealt with.

Moose said:
!!!DO NOT DOWNLOAD!!!

oh my god that is so sad, I hope PE can do somthing for you. That really bites so glad I ordered the gold card myself .

For those of you that have been infected or think you might be infected and don’t have an virus program this might help remove it.

http://free.grisoft.com/doc/2/lng/us/tpl/v5

this might be interesting too the below link
http://www.blazingtools.com/bpk.html

Last edited:
Kjetil said:
I guess MB can offer the IP of the forum-user to Mindark. Same with EP-administrators like Radical. Mindark can then take action like blocking his IP and help to contact with local police.
Anyway, I highly recomand everyone to invest in a Gold Card. That is extra protection in cases like this.

unless he is running a proxy address, which he probably is sadly :( Wankers like this don't deserve to live

Eluqqa said:
Good thing i checked the replies... It just didn't sound right that someone with lots of -rep and no-one knows about knows where the every rare mineral can be found...

Of course, -reppies :D

well I for one immediately neg rep him in the hopes that some one like you would see it, even if they did not read the replies to it. I assume others did the same thing.

He did not have negative rep when I frist saw the post

Crap, I can't beleive I fell for it. Anyway, the damage has been done, so I get to fix things up now. Question for you CareBear: Does the free version of that program you posted a link to remove all of the ick-bad installed by this keylogger?

And a thought: I WILL be getting a Gold Card as soon as I deposit again.

Last edited:
I'm mighty interested in the responses people get from support. Could you let us know the outcome, please?

I just logged in to find a nude Danni with 61pecs... I hope support can help. I feel like playing no more. Support case placed with MA... but i fear there will be nothing they can do. I thought it was too good to be true... I scaned it with norton as well... nothing! Poxy NAV

Last edited:
Status
Back