Still trying to hit your mining hof? Well i have just compiled a Neo Map...

Status
The asshole that is scamming needs to be hanged, shot, drug out in the street shot again, then re hang him so i can spit on him whenever i walk by.

CareBear said:
But do all those who posted "your stupid for downloading this" posts... is that really helpfull? is it providing anything for readers? What, are you trying to just feed your self pride/ego? Come on... at least be helpfull

Its cruel to victimize the victims for an 2nd time, and that is what some of you guys are doing. :smash: :nana:

Yeah they made mistakes they are human, but now is not the time to rub it in especially in an negative manner.

Moki said:
The asshole that is scamming needs to be hanged, shot, drug out in the street shot again, then re hang him so i can spit on him whenever i walk by.

How did things go for you in this matter btw. Did he get your login too?

Nicole said:
Its cruel to victimize the victims for an 2nd time, and that is what some of you guys are doing. :smash: :nana:

Yeah they made mistakes they are human, but now is not the time to rub it in especially in an negative manner.

To be honest, there are so many threads about scammers and different methods used, people just need to be more vigilant, and this just shows that people are still falling for these scams.

Ok, some people can be harsh, but maybe one day some of the people that got infected, or abused, will eventually use some common sense, and not keep downloading files from people they don't know, especially when it involved the prospects of making money. Nothing is ever that easy or others willing to give away all there secrets, if you can call such things in PE secrets.

This just showed that people were desperate to make money quickly, and they got stung before they used there brain to think about what they were doing.

I like Star Finders way of doing things. Ok, he may not have given anything major away, but at least it came with no hidden surprises.

Carebear says that some of us are not being helpful. I see this as being helpful in that the more times you tell people not to do something, or to do something, they will eventually get it in there heads that certain things are right or wrong, or to use Common Sense which a lot of people lack nowadays.

Numa said:
To be honest, there are so many threads about scammers and different methods used, people just need to be more vigilant, and this just shows that people are still falling for these scams.

Ok, some people can be harsh, but maybe one day some of the people that got infected, or abused, will eventually use some common sense, and not keep downloading files from people they don't know, especially when it involved the prospects of making money. Nothing is ever that easy or others willing to give away all there secrets, if you can call such things in PE secrets.

This just showed that people were desperate to make money quickly, and they got stung before they used there brain to think about what they were doing.

I like Star Finders way of doing things. Ok, he may not have given anything major away, but at least it came with no hidden surprises.

Carebear says that some of us are not being helpful. I see this as being helpful in that the more times you tell people not to do something, or to do something, they will eventually get it in there heads that certain things are right or wrong, or to use Common Sense which a lot of people lack nowadays.

well said and I agree , but would hope the that it could be done in an m ore postive way. But some times it has to be done harsh too :(

Well I guess an few key things to remember

You cant conn an honest man!

You get nothing for nothing!

If some one is giving you things for free, its most likely not!

i dont know why pll still fall on this kinda of things.. .but oh welll....

hope it all turns out ok.

Numa said:

Dude, get off your high horse man... your telling me you have never made a mistake in your life? I am one of the most careful people when running my computers and this one time i made a mistake. Go ahead and hide behind your anonymity and pick on people who made a single mistake public to the ef community. Don't be so full of yourself jackass.

ya, and you to Infusion, nice spam

nice spam?? ffs... open youre eyes... u are just looking for "EASY MONEY" ... to open a file that some1 with 1 POST puts in a forum saying the found this he found that??

ffss...

open youre eyes its all i say.

CareBear said:
Dude, get off your high horse man... your telling me you have never made a mistake in your life? I am one of the most careful people when running my computers and this one time i made a mistake. Go ahead and hide behind your anonymity and pick on people who made a single mistake public to the ef community. Don't be so full of yourself jackass.

ya, and you to Infusion, nice spam

Actually, I have never made a mistake like this on my PC. I used to work in the IT industry and was very careful with everything I did on my machines. I worked for a big company and we used to get untold amount of calls from people who did stupid things on there machines, and they invited a lot of viruses into the company. Then it was all locked down and they complained about that.

I was very polite in the way I responded and didn't call anyone names, if you feel the need to shout at me for that, and call people names, i feel the need to neg rep you.

Numa.. wanna hear what spyware and stuff i got on my machine.. laughable.. ready..

AVG Anti virus
Ad-Aware Personal Spyware Stopper
Serach & Destroy Spyware Stopper
Sygate personal firewall
The firewall on my router

Thats a load :)

BTW whoever he is.. he cant garuntee a hof.. if he posts here it would show that he is not a Scared lil girl and has some balls to do so !

:D

As Moki said.. Hang him so we can spit on him.

-Ursark

Heh.

I pity the people who fell for this, firstly because they now have a keylogger and god knows what on their machines, and they might loose their accounts, and secondly because they should of had more common sense, but no use crying over split milk...

So just stfu, and get the shit out of your system before the n00b pwns you. ;)

I guess this thread has run long enough.

If anyone see's threads like this please PM me immediatly, as my PM's is the first i check, thanks. :)

:locked:

Status
Back