Selling: Strength Keep Estate Auction 1 Mil Ped Estate

Status
Please reply by conversation.
i bid 2500 ped for the bear set minus shins.

AUCTION ENDS SEP 13th - Though we will keep going as long as bids are coming in. We will announce the winning bidders here!
THERE ARE NO BUYOUTS!
Sorry folks, in this case you must bid on the items you want and be the highest bidder on Sep 13th.
The auction will end once all bids have come in by 5pm EST and I have completed updating the list and will continue until there are no more bids left to update.

Souds good. People could stop flaming and start bidding now, lol :D

Faucervix Trophy Head 10 (again)

Thanks. :rolleyes:

Given how much you, prior to deletion, unconstructively have bitched here I am surprised how little you actually read this thread - BIDS BY PM -

Its not mentioned once, but twice.

bump for this show
Angel

Given how much you, prior to deletion, unconstructively have bitched here I am surprised how little you actually read this thread - BIDS BY PM -

Its not mentioned once, but twice.

bump for this show
Angel

Thank you Angel. He even neg repped me for not including his bid.
I'm getting tired of the harassment already.

Thank you Angel. He even neg repped me for not including his bid.
I'm getting tired of the harassment already.

And have you neg repped me back ? Yes you have.

Also - I notice you updated bids from other people in this thread.

Also Beautfifuful Angel keep out of it.

Finally I dont want any more PMs from you MMABigShow.

The other ppl sendt a PM aswell to letting ppl know in the thread what they was bidding.

And the part where he neg repped u back? Well.. U deserved it :D

Mega, stop harassing me every where I go and stay out of this sales thread since you obviously have no interest in anything in it!

I PM'ed you to find out what your problem was hoping something could be worked out, but instead, you ignored it and came back in here to start more trouble.

Leave me alone!

Without wanting to get back into idiotic discussions:

He clearly stated bid only by pm - you ignored that and -repped him - awesome move, seriously ... NOT

Now you are stating you don not want pms from mmabigshow (well, you can still pm him) ... and if this is all too much for ubersweater mega, then get the fuck out of this thread, you have been nothing but unconstructive

Regards
Angel

Mega, stop harassing me every where I go and stay out of this sales thread since you obviously have no interest in anything in it!

I PM'ed you to find out what your problem was hoping something could be worked out, but instead, you ignored it and came back in here to start more trouble.

Leave me alone!

I've made a valid bid. Try and act professional. Update the thread.

Without wanting to get back into idiotic discussions:

He clearly stated bid only by pm - you ignored that and -repped him - awesome move, seriously ... NOT

Now you are stating you don not want pms from mmabigshow (well, you can still pm him) ... and if this is all too much for ubersweater mega, then get the fuck out of this thread, you have been nothing but unconstructive

Regards
Angel

Perhaps you missed the bit where other peoples bids were updated.

I only want a PM if I win not the other kind. Keep out of it and take your dirty foul mouth with you.

Well its obvious that since you're still here trying to stir up trouble, we can't always get what we want now can we. Kind of like my not being able to get you to follow the rules like everyone else.

Well its obvious that since you're still here trying to stir up trouble, we can't always get what we want now can we. Kind of like my not being able to get you to follow the rules like everyone else.

In yesterdays "apology" thread it was stated you held no grudges.

Well you obviously do as you have updated everyone elses bid but mine.

Now as I am bidding for this item from "GW" and not from you - (you are just the broker after all) are you going to update the thread or not?

When you follow the rules.
I'm to going to start a trend of everyone not following them.

When you follow the rules.
I'm to going to start a trend of everyone not following them.

Presume that means if you don't get a PM, you wont update the first page from any bidder

Fine then, I no longer wish to buy the item and I'll watch for it to appear on auction on 14th September.

Bids updated.

How bout a fair bid on all of the statues?

I WISH I was allowed to bid on some of this stuff myself, but I'm not allowed. heh

...Wow, you suure love fighting, boys! ;)

...Wow, you suure love fighting, boys! ;)

Not just the boys my dear :cool:

:laugh:

Woo, just checking auction, Im not fighting..just a comment lol.

Last edited:
3 days left to go folks!

I'm really shocked there havent been any bids on the Armchairs or Texas Table.
Those armchairs are AWESOME looking. I need to get a screenshot of those as there isn't anything online.

if full TT i bid 300 ped! Shear Pro600 (L)

Auction/Sale Ends on Saturday Evening (Sep 13th)
The following SUNDAY (New York/EST Time 9am - Sunday) GW and myself will be at the Strength Keep Castle to begin completing accepted transactions. A list will be posted here containing all of the winning/approved bids.

Hope this clears some things up for everyone.

Auction/Sale Ends on Saturday Evening (Sep 13th)
The following SUNDAY (New York/EST Time 9am - Sunday) GW and myself will be at the Strength Keep Castle to begin completing accepted transactions. A list will be posted here containing all of the winning/approved bids.

Hope this clears some things up for everyone.

Winning/approved bids?

I thought this was an auction - highest bid amount wins..
nowhere on your initial post - does it say that the seller has to approve each and every sale.

Otherwise surely the seller should have made Start bids. or Buy outs.??

please explain..

because frankly if approval is sought for the bids - then you might as well just remove all my bids.. as it seems a shoddy way of doing things (no offence)

I bid in good faith and frankly IF i win i expect the seller to sell - otherwise i wouldnt have bid in the first place.

Ok, one thing I need to address is that you can't retract bids, especially just to bid on something else. This simply isn't fair to other bidders. Lets say there is something in the auction I don't want other people to have for one reason or another and I bid high on something so nobody else bids until just before the end of the auction and retract it. Just can't happen.

And yes, Ozie, everything has been very well explained in subsequent posts since the start.

This is an Auction/Sale. As in, we are taking bids on items and the highest bid at the time of the sale ending will be sent to GW for approval at which time the winning bidders will begin transactions on Sunday.

It's all been explained several times.

I've updated the first post to reflect things in subsequent posts so there is no confusion.

There are bids of 1,000 for items worth 35,000. Would you accept that? Please be realistic. This is an auction/sale. It's not either or, but both to make things interesting and fair for people that want the items.

Last edited:
Winning/approved bids?

I thought this was an auction - highest bid amount wins..
nowhere on your initial post - does it say that the seller has to approve each and every sale.

Otherwise surely the seller should have made Start bids. or Buy outs.??

please explain..

because frankly if approval is sought for the bids - then you might as well just remove all my bids.. as it seems a shoddy way of doing things (no offence)

I bid in good faith and frankly IF i win i expect the seller to sell - otherwise i wouldnt have bid in the first place.
Well there weren't any startbids, but I can imagine if you made a bid on the Rockjacker for 7k, and no one overbid you (ok, bad example :laugh:). then the seller would not sell it.
So startbids would have been good. But I don't think it is strange that the sales are subject to approval of the owner somehow.

Well there weren't any startbids, but I can imagine if you made a bid on the Rockjacker for 7k, and no one overbid you (ok, bad example :laugh:). then the seller would not sell it.
So startbids would have been good. But I don't think it is strange that the sales are subject to approval of the owner somehow.

Thank you.

There aren't any start bids so to speak, but this is what the pricing guidelines are for. To give people an idea of where they MAY want to start their bidding. Some guidelines are high, some are low. It's a way of getting people to check the items out, establish their value and place a bid.

when will we know if the owner accepts the bids as they are?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back