Teaser!

Status
What ended up happening to the Athene/Zephyrus area update?

I think a lot of it got into the Gateway/Thule area.

Here are two pictures from the old Umbranoid town that was NW of Orthos in VU10:

Oratan tent on Arkadia, to compare with:
arkadiaoratantent.jpg

View image in gallery

What ended up happening to the Athene/Zephyrus area update?

Kim said - if I recall correctly - that it was too inconsistent with the area it was set to replace, and was scrapped. There was a lot of 'underground' content being developed for it, which may have ended up as what we now know as Cyclops Depths.

:beerchug:

Miles

Th structure of the tent reminds me a bit of the village megaton in fallout 3. Only in a more brown saturation.
... and Fallout 3 took it from Kin-dza-dza!. It would be interesting to know where FPC took theirs, from Fallout 3 or directly from the movie? :smoke:

... and Fallout 3 took it from Kin-dza-dza!. It would be interesting to know where FPC took theirs, from Fallout 3 or directly from the movie? :smoke:

It's so common that I don't think anyone took it from anywhere. For example mad max series had similar theme, a man and his dog (movie) also similar.

If all those reference movies or games did not exist it would not be long before someone makes something similar because in a dystopian story where society has broken down people make do with what they have. It's not exactly rocket science.

Having said that those movies and games probably influence all of us directly or indirectly and are impossible to avoid enough if you directly tried to avoid them. For example say society broken down your not exactly going to have modern clean buildings with all mod cons on are you?

Sounds awsome, looks awsome..
Any update Is to Entropia will make me log on :yay:

I certainly hope its scalable vector maps! It's been a long time coming.

Autogenerated MOB-MAPs with SEARCH option + maturities would be fantastic! That way we know where to go.

The map itself should be scalable and movable OUTSIDE the client borders - ie for a multi-monitor environment.

Ability to show mobs for LA's as well would be fantastic!

Good work!
thumbsup.gif

Can we please have a higher zoom capability on the map? It will help with Teleporting!

Can we have a Camp located somewhere on one of the North Islands, and can it be called Ogygia.

The island that Calypso was banished to in Greek lore.

Keep the interesting names that keeps with some of the other tp's around Calypso.

Status
Back