Teaser!

Status
No, there was many cases of invisible mobs in the past.
So it has NOTHING to do with someone computer.

But the most interesting of them was in the early vu 10, since crossed objects were newly/suddenly becoming solid, mobs were becoming inivisible/cross solid objects/come back to visible and hit you :)
(and this was not a bug, or an intelligent bug like it seems there are so many here...).

This reminds me of a SecondLife issue, when you were "rezzing" in a new sim, other avatars would all be white with a text on them to indicate the texture was nt yet loaded. WHy not have the same here? Then you'd at least see something, ugly as it may be, and are able to defend.

The map will be great if you can add your own permanent markers, ie favourite hunting spot etc

Ouuu that would be great!!!

I will forgive them if they fix Polished Chrome and Black Paint and make clothing sit better on my avatar again. Tired of having breasts.

*rofl* better than what MY COAT look like .. (biiiig holes in front that shows my breast approx at knee hight)

I'm sure my pets would love to move around with the new map. I wander how many in current player base have ever seen a pet?

my pet ... my pet .. awww can remember slightly that I ha(ve)d one ...

These villages...could it be that this is where CLD owners rush to build a home?

ouuuu that could be exciting!

Will those 2 different display happen or you are just suggesting possibilities and choose after ?

If not both can happen I am for the marker one for sure .. the other would be a bit useless to move around, find TPs etc ..

So, umm... seriously, am I the only one who thinks that if and when Calypso developers give us sneak peeks into what is coming, then the very act should always be welcomed ?

yes we should!

I am always happy when MA communicates with us!

dont we all allways complain about lack of communication!? here it is!! *yay*

but on the other hand complaining is one of the biggest hobby of entropians :ahh:

These villages...could it be that this is where CLD owners rush to build a home?

I think it more likely that those are the locations the currently existing houses in the area are moved to :)

I think it more likely that those are the locations the currently existing houses in the area are moved to :)

Exactly.

CLD owners wont build "a home" they will have opportunity to improve the land in a variety of ways. A home being just one of those ways, and probably not the best way considering there are already plenty of homes on Calypso that are almost all much cheaper than even 1 CLD, let alone 9 of them.

Exactly.

CLD owners wont build "a home" they will have opportunity to improve the land in a variety of ways. A home being just one of those ways, and probably not the best way considering there are already plenty of homes on Calypso that are almost all much cheaper than even 1 CLD, let alone 9 of them.

then I will build factory on my land

Enjoy this little teaser from our next content release!

Don't know if you can or want to reveal this, but will the hidden island(s) remain or be sinking into the sea? (Mainly thinking of the one furthest away.)

then I will build factory on my land

I'd rather build a multi story "nice" building to make the landscape more "beautiful":
Floors 1-10 : shops
Floors 11-20: apartments
Floors 21-30: football pitches
Floors 31-40: luxury apartments
Floors 41-50: Luxury factories
Floor 51: Hangar (to land and take off my sleip)
Top of hangar: Chirpy statue

I'd rather build a multi story "nice" building to make the landscape more "beautiful":

I'd like the island with original gateway.

The same kind of building is at Camp Osiris and Fort Cayuse, but there they're only "props" - you can't enter them. And the Medusa Bazaar building doesn't have the same resort feeling, it's too huge and rusty.

let's say you re-implement that island (Gateway) as it was with the building, the NPCs that can be there (maybe even same missions, but with "adjusted" rewards and no free handouts - just for fun). Then open up a few of the floors in the bulding: If you remember the old CRD(?) bulding in old port atlantis: Research office, Animal Museum, (Bar). Maybe an open balcony at top.

The height of the tower not coincidentally put the chirpy statue in PvP space. There is a 100 PED stack of Nova Fragments placed nearby. Who will claim it first?

Todays update, a concept picture depicting a mutant tent!

Please please please keep some history while doing this......

goawajztopidumanz.jpg

I suspect that feature is not being worked on - that is, it is not yet in the form of a sketch on paper.

I also suspect that in 8 months time, this will still just be "on paper". By the way, what's the story behind this sketch ? What is planned or talked about being planned regarding the render ?

Th structure of the tent reminds me a bit of the village megaton in fallout 3. Only in a more brown saturation.
Looks not bad at all. :wtg:

I also suspect that in 8 months time, this will still just be "on paper". By the way, what's the story behind this sketch ? What is planned or talked about being planned regarding the render ?

I suspect it left the building with Marco.

goawajztopidumanz.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I loved this sign! :)

Does this mean the return of the umbranoids?

Please please please keep some history while doing this......

goawajztopidumanz.jpg

+1

Would be soo cool to get those small details back!

Loved those skeleton guys too,can't find screenies tho...

Does this mean the return of the umbranoids?

I doubt it at least not in the desert area shown on map. The map shows maffoids in that area, so this may be a maffoid camp.

+1

Would be soo cool to get those small details back!

Loved those skeleton guys too,can't find screenies tho...

Not sure if we will see any of that kind of stuff in this concept art shown. Makes sense because it's a temporary and nomadic tent.

The Hall of the Mountain King on the other hand is more likely to have lots of character like that because it's a fixed and long term settlement. At least that's what it sounds like to me.

Last edited:
Not sure if we will see any of that kind of stuff in this concept art shown. Makes sense because it's a temporary and nomadic tent.

Don't see why that would be a problem.
They move camp and can move their warning signs with them.
Leaving skeletons or other peculiarities behind on old camp site ;)

Don't see why that would be a problem.
They move camp and can move their warning signs with them.
Leaving skeletons or other peculiarities behind on old camp site ;)

Yes, could be something like that as well. I remember we used to have debri from old wars e.g. around oil rig.

What ended up happening to the Athene/Zephyrus area update?

Status
Back