Texturizers & Texture Information

congratulations to everyone on their hard work !!!!! :wtg:

i am working on mostly fridays in argus. bring your supplies!

last i looked i was working at level 27 to apply textures.

Frescoquda texture looks pretty neat. Too bad you need to be level 44.7 to apply it... and that the mob doesn't exist. :)

(Check out my discovery)

LOL yeah what is up with that :scratch2: Anyway I bet it will be a pink pig with tiger markings. :rofl:

Im lvl 5 now - just got the unlocked skill

any one who can put lvl 50? some friends telling me about maybe Buzz or Auktuma, i ask to them and Auktuma no answer me and Buzz says that he can't make that lvl, i ask Etopia but no answer either, Sarah its offline so...still waiting for my gazzu texture on my clothes.

:)

hey peachgirl - buzz and auktuma craft, they do not color (as far as i know - been asking them myself and that was the latest info i have been able to gather) ... leeloo faith is getting closer everytime she works (chuckles) ... but, i suggest that you build your stash of supplies so that when someone can add that gazz (or even the ganganite, too) that you will have enough to be able to finish the whole project.

that is advice for anyone wanting some of the higher textures as well ... collect your supplies so that when someone can, you are ready.

blessed loots to all.

Can anyone tell me what colour rough metal is? On Sarah's first post its black but on entropedia its white. :confused:

Seeing this list it is really no wonder that I can not sell any of my "skilling textures", even at ridicoulos MUs like 103% (with a MU of 105-120% for the wools). Real tough, there seems to be really only a very small market for anything above Evenweave Texture.

Seeing this list it is really no wonder that I can not sell any of my "skilling textures", even at ridicoulos MUs like 103% (with a MU of 105-120% for the wools). Real tough, there seems to be really only a very small market for anything above Evenweave Texture.

this list is out of date.

this list is out of date.

I know, I simply extrapolated how high anyone could get at those levels within one year. Shows me that the market is really, really small except on generic leathers, which are too time consuming to make a PED.

Still waiting for someone to be able to do polished chrome... :)

sidenote

ty to all you crafters out there who make all of us "noobie" crafters want to keep pluggin away. :)

Thanks for bumping it to my attention...it's still a cool thread. Oldie but goodie???:cool:

Back