Texturizers & Texture Information

bump for my socmate so he can find it easily :)

lol it's a sticky ! nvm then ;)

I'm lvl 4 now

I'm starting skilling Manufacturing Textures just now and will update you with my results.
I will track everything I do so that we can get a better perspective on this "new" proffession.

level 13 didnt bring me any new textures to use. but this list needs an update (same for colorer list) ... ;)

Any chance you could specify the lvls for BP's as well?? I mean when they are maxed?
I'm still stuck at Generic Leather Texture with QR100 but am not sure when to switch to another LVL1 QR1 BP not to loose too much.

Any chance you could specify the lvls for BP's as well?? I mean when they are maxed?
I'm still stuck at Generic Leather Texture with QR100 but am not sure when to switch to another LVL1 QR1 BP not to loose too much.

A blueprint is usually maxed after 5 levels. This means that a blueprint which requires level 5 should be maxed at level 10.

However, an unlimited blueprint can't be maxed with skills alone. You need a blueprint with 100QR in order for it to have the maximum possible chance of success. The skills can only help a bit, but the Quality Rating is what does the most work when it comes to SIB-bps. So I wouldn't recommend using a blueprint with 1 in QR if you have the possibility to use one with a higher QR.

Last edited:
A blueprint is usually maxed after 5 levels. This means that a blueprint which requires level 5 should be maxed at level 10.

However, an unlimited blueprint can't be maxed with skills alone. You need a blueprint with 100QR in order for it to have the maximum possible chance of success. The skills can only help a bit, but the Quality Rating is what does the most work when it comes to SIB-bps. So I wouldn't recommend using a blueprint with 1 in QR if you have the possibility to use one with a higher QR.

Just correcting a few errors in the post :)

For sale is 8369 Superior Cloth Extractors

For sale is 8369 Superior Cloth Extractors (83.69tt) Price = 2,200 ped (markup 2628.75%).

Im not online 24/7 so if anyone is interested drop me a line.

Thank you
MM

For sale is 8369 Superior Cloth Extractors (83.69tt) Price = 2,200 ped (markup 2628.75%).

Im not online 24/7 so if anyone is interested drop me a line.

Thank you
MM

You're in the wrong thread (and in the wrong subforum) - please start a new thread in the Trading subforum next time.

I'm sure you'll find some more buyers there anyway.

Thx

I have one quick question and I see no point in making a new thread about it.

So... I would like to have a Master coat that is colored with white & burgundy, what is the easiest way to get it?

By buying paint cans and ask a colorer to color it? Burgundy cans is easy to get enough of but white is a little harder :D

Or by using textures + paint?

Or some other way maybe :scratch2:

I have one quick question and I see no point in making a new thread about it.

So... I would like to have a Master coat that is colored with white & burgundy, what is the easiest way to get it?

By buying paint cans and ask a colorer to color it? Burgundy cans is easy to get enough of but white is a little harder :D

Or by using textures + paint?

Or some other way maybe :scratch2:

Replace white with cornsilk paint or fine silk texture. Then find a colorer. :)

Replace white with cornsilk paint or fine silk texture. Then find a colorer. :)

Okay thanks for that :)

I'll go hunt for some paint then :D

:yay: LVL 11 reached :yay:

a quick question. whats the best thing to do when you are skilling texturizing?
i mean what textures should you use, and how many of them? im currently lvl 2 so :/
would be thankful if i could get an answer :)

Another colorer for the list

His ingame name: Raivo Ray Raudulis

He colored some for me (5-6 months ago), at then he was at lvl 23.

//Mariko

His ingame name: Raivo Ray Raudulis

He colored some for me (5-6 months ago), at then he was at lvl 23.

//Mariko

I believe he sold out the skills though so asked to be removed from the list.

--------

I'm almost at level 18 texture now!!

Hiya,

Best use a tex with SIB on and start clicking putting in 200 tex/click

Hiya,

Best use a tex with SIB on and start clicking putting in 200 tex/click

Thx Leeloo, I was looking for that info too. For skilling, would you recommend 200 per field, or just 1 field?

I always use 200 tex, even for skilling, you will go a lot faster then.

Ok, but what I mean is: For an item with 3 fields, do you use 200 per field (so 600 in total), or just 200 in 1 field?

always 200 tex/field

and if the customer wants 100% then 400/200/200

Anyone up to level 30 yet?

Anyone up to level 30 yet?

Sarah and Nadie, according to post #1.

Only level 27 myself, don't see 30 happening anytime soon. :/

I know 2 other over 30 , ME and someone else :)

But as in coloring , when you get to 30 the skill gain slowdown a lot , and its become very hard and costly to get a new lvl... specially now with cost of bleacher...

I know 2 other over 30 , ME and someone else :)

But as in coloring , when you get to 30 the skill gain slowdown a lot , and its become very hard and costly to get a new lvl... specially now with cost of bleacher...

Reason I ask cause I will be looking for someone to do Frigiulite in about a month or as soon as I get enough textures :)

Back