The Future of PVP??

Hi all,

So long time we didnt discuss about Pk :ahh::ahh:
Decay or not decay ? That is the question !

Decay is like a weapon used by all people who Pk, From Uber soc to noob soc.
Some people say, decay is beautifull....

Personaly, i dont like to use decay, i 'm here to have a fair fight and have fun.
But it's not a problem for me to use the same weapon as ennemy if necessary.

How decay war is used ?
* Some people run with pitbull near ennemy, let them shoot 80%, then they run far away to repair and come back again and again.
* Some others people dont want to wast ped on someone who use full eon and mod fap, so they decay his amor and hope the guy will remove armor to fight them, it will be more easy to try kill him.
* Decay war is used at LG, vehicle are still used to hide near marker, so ennemy decay vehicle to make you wast more ped for LG.

I dont think it's possible to stop this decay war but it's a very good idea to put a tax at oil rig, so people will try to kill to win this tax and not decay.
People who mob train again and again will pay too.
So better income for defender :)

Decay as no effect on people who can depo, personaly I put my eon in middle of merp to decay it more fast.
I just watch people who cant depo so much decay another who cant depo so much too.
May be one day they will understand and come in game to just have fun and not try to attack on ped card.

Someone translate this...wait, better dont bother :silly2:

you should make one video how belza teach us to fight, he start with the flame trower :
He said that PK CK own all pvp zone and you should come to see how BA fight us now :laugh::laugh:
They just have enough ped to buy tt weapon to fight us.

now just that ask slokto yesterday about the shot from the back when i was killing levi
well i kill him first but i wait for him to kill he is mob n why wining now crazy jump n fap dont save you anymore

He said that now BA need big mob to kill us, they hide behind a wall and shoot when we are low hp.
BA use all method to try to win a fight.

like art of war say decay is beatifull
He said that a soc like AOW use decay too, and it seems they love this a lot :lolup::lolup::lolup:

we only decay who decay us ask danny how many times we decay him de only BA with real pk spirit
He said that we respect people who respect us like Danny.
All other are not real Pkers, just noob running in pitbull around oil rig.

Foudil, your online translator :)

Kinda amused by the "adults" in this case that cannot read the OP. He stated pretty clear that this was not about who is doing what and he even admitted further down that he also did this but that was not the point at all.

This decay BS also makes me not bother going much to the rig due to the fact that there is ALWAYS ppl there without armor or pkgear that is just there to grab oil (nothing wrong with that itself). If you start to shoot at them and hope that it will be some pk fun when they gear up and come back you almost always get disappointed.. They just keep tping back to the dropzone and usually brings something to try to decay my armor with. It's like Inno said above that you can kill them over and over again but how fun is that if you don't get a fight back? The cost is minimal anyways so that's not what worries me about this but how fun is it?

crazy you talking about decay o_O

destroying a vehicles is completey different to doing minium damage to it which = the same decay

why you talk about decay when you decay the shit out of me when you come at oil rig :scratch2: but i dont care thats why i let you have fun :p vtol are so super cheap thes days :p and i have some ped left to make you have fun decayng me if that gives you the plesure is not my foult but pls dont talk about decay cuz you are the KING OF DECAYNG ME! :p and pls dont lie about that...i never decayd heck few days ago i have repaire my vtol and you have decay and i continue repeaire to see if this will fix your porblem :)) but you continue decayng me and i continue repaire i got some skils and lost a vtol what did you get? skils you will say and??

Reactions: SHY
Can't believe this is a discussion. In PvP you should be able to shoot everything, everyone and everywhere. If you don't want to die, decay your armor or vehicle or gun or whatever, just DON'T go there. There are enough places in EU to visit.

When people kill you/decay your stuff in PvP, kill them back over and over and over, untill they don't even bother coming back. Or if you can't beat them, join them. Or whatever.....

Can't believe this is a discussion. In PvP you should be able to shoot everything, everyone and everywhere. If you don't want to die, decay your armor or vehicle or gun or whatever, just DON'T go there. There are enough places in EU to visit.

When people kill you/decay your stuff in PvP, kill them back over and over and over, untill they don't even bother coming back. Or if you can't beat them, join them. Or whatever.....

I think you missed a whole heap of post's
or didnt understand

in short : yes i agree, pvp is not the same anymore and thats sad.

i can see that certain people have used this as an opportunity to attack certain indiviuals or societys, please refrain from doing this :wise:

I can see that some people on both sides of the camp here understood the intention of this thread and have commented like adult, +rep will be given to all of you for you comments thanks

Was at rig before and it was quiet Civilized amost had scones and tea.

:D

Funny that you don't provide a video of BA or AOW or any other soc doing it
I smell :bs:

if i was a member of coat killers im sure i would of posted a video of them doing it but i am not

and this isnt about and indivual society Das, it about everyone in pvp thiniking this is acceptable behaviour

Hi all,

So long time we didnt discuss about Pk :ahh::ahh:
Decay or not decay ? That is the question !

Decay is like a weapon used by all people who Pk, From Uber soc to noob soc.
Some people say, decay is beautifull....

Personaly, i dont like to use decay, i 'm here to have a fair fight and have fun.
But it's not a problem for me to use the same weapon as ennemy if necessary.

How decay war is used ?
* Some people run with pitbull near ennemy, let them shoot 80%, then they run far away to repair and come back again and again.
* Some others people dont want to wast ped on someone who use full eon and mod fap, so they decay his amor and hope the guy will remove armor to fight them, it will be more easy to try kill him.
* Decay war is used at LG, vehicle are still used to hide near marker, so ennemy decay vehicle to make you wast more ped for LG.

I dont think it's possible to stop this decay war but it's a very good idea to put a tax at oil rig, so people will try to kill to win this tax and not decay.
People who mob train again and again will pay too.
So better income for defender :)

Decay as no effect on people who can depo, personaly I put my eon in middle of merp to decay it more fast.
I just watch people who cant depo so much decay another who cant depo so much too.
May be one day they will understand and come in game to just have fun and not try to attack on ped card.

Any normal person would would think to themselves

oh he is in pitbull, that cost a lot to destroy, i wont shoot it ill let him/her get out of it 1st.

but now the thinking of these people is,

oh he is in pitbull, ill just decay so that he cant use it ever again, even thou he cant kill me or get oil when he is inside of it.

and also

normal person:
oh look there is 6 of us here, but he keep killing is over and over, lets just go away

Now these people thinking

oh look there is 6 of us, he keep killing us, lets put flame to his armor so he will take it off or go away.

you say the decaying actions are part of a greater pvp stragty, and or only the result of people with no other wasyh to defeat his enemny.

Will i say its the stratgy of people who cant accept that they not get things there own way, and are doing this not as a stratgy to KILL there enemy

but as a stragty to cost him money, they have no intention of killing you, or playing a fair fight, the just want you to go away, or pay dearly for staying

Any normal person would would think to themselves

oh he is in pitbull, that cost a lot to destroy, i wont shoot it ill let him/her get out of it 1st.

but now the thinking of these people is,

oh he is in pitbull, ill just decay so that he cant use it ever again, even thou he cant kill me or get oil when he is inside of it.

and also

normal person:
oh look there is 6 of us here, but he keep killing is over and over, lets just go away

Now these people thinking

oh look there is 6 of us, he keep killing us, lets put flame to his armor so he will take it off or go away.

you say the decaying actions are part of a greater pvp stragty, and or only the result of people with no other wasyh to defeat his enemny.

Will i say its the stratgy of people who cant accept that they not get things there own way, and are doing this not as a stratgy to KILL there enemy

but as a stragty to cost him money, they have no intention of killing you, or playing a fair fight, the just want you to go away, or pay dearly for staying

Well the same goes for you. Your intention of sitting in a pitbull and dragging mobs is not to kill your enemies, just to make it boring for them so there is no fight.

As long as vehicles exist, they will be decayed when there is an opportunity because they are so retardedly implemented.

If we came to this, I propose for everyone who had their armor decayed by mobs to send a support case to MA to ban the mobs.

:mad: THEY DECAY MY ARMOR!!!!!! :mad: THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!! :mad:

BASTARDS MOBS!!!!

I just leave my armor on and they decay it.

Reactions: SHY
If we came to this, I propose for everyone who had their armor decayed by mobs to send a support case to MA to ban the mobs.

BASTARDS MOBS!!!!

this was just a silly reply and has no place in this thread

this was just a silly reply and has no place in this thread

Why?

It's the same as someone intentionally leaving a vehicle in a pvp area and getting his vehicle decayed.

If I leave my avatar in a swarm of exas dressed in supremacy and I return 10 minutes later with 20 mobs attacking me and decaying my armor, I would also be pissed. Based on your thread, this would constitute an unacceptable behavior, so how is my comment silly and unrelated? :scratch2: Ban the freaking mobs! :mad:

Every noob knows that if he dies die and don't recall his vehicle others might decay it because he is unable to defend it. However, to avoid such issue MA made it so that you could recall it to storage after you died.

What I see in your video is a bunch of players using the game mechanics nothing more. You don't want your vehicle to be decayed, skill more so you don't die in pvp zones or recall the vehicles as soon as you die.

Last edited:

BASTARDS MOBS!!!!

hahahahaha yea we must all write support:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup: :( my ghost have horrible decay by mobs too:laugh::laugh:

Why?

It's the same as someone intentionally leaving a vehicle in a pvp area and getting his vehicle decayed.

If I leave my avatar in a swarm of exas dressed in supremacy and I return 10 minutes later with 20 mobs attacking me and decaying my armor, I would also be pissed. Based on your thread, this would constitute an unacceptable behavior, so how is my comment silly and unrelated? :scratch2: Ban the freaking mobs! :mad:

You know very well that if you die and don't recall your vehicle others might decay it because you were unable to defend it. However, to avoid such issue MA made it so that you could recall it to storage after you died.

What I see in your video is a bunch of players using the game mechanics nothing more. You don't want your vehicle to be decayed, skill more so you don't die in pvp zones or recall the vehicles as soon as you die.

i used the vehicle as an example. yes i could of recalled it sooner

but as i have said over and over this is not only about vehicles

as i show in this video

So do you support this kind of actions?

Story behind the video

I go to the rig alone, 3 people there, one with tango, the other 2 with UL 0x0 plasma guns

they are more than capable of killing me, but im not so easy for them.

As you can see in the video one of them put flame to me to decay, hats of to ermik and jake though they fight back

but as the the 3rd person.......

i used the vehicle as an example. yes i could of recalled it sooner

but as i have said over and over this is not only about vehicles

as i show in this video

So do you support this kind of actions?

Story behind the video

I go to the rig alone, 3 people there, one with tango, the other 2 with UL 0x0 plasma guns

they are more than capable of killing me, but im not so easy for them.

As you can see in the video one of them put flame to me to decay, hats of to ermik and jake though they fight back

but as the the 3rd person.......

You clearly had the advantage over that guy because of bigger dps gun and better protection, yet you failed to kill him in time so you suffered penalties in armor decay.

To me this video shows that a player with a small weapon annoyed a so called "pk'er" and now the pk'er cries on forum.

If we are to bad opalo like weapons from pvp zone, like you seem to ask in this thread, let's jump to extreme and make it so that only players with mod/imp fap can enter.

You clearly had the advantage over that guy because of bigger dps gun and better protection, yet you failed to kill him in time so you suffered penalties in armor decay.

To me this video shows that a player with a small weapon annoyed a so called "pk'er" and now the pk'er cries on forum.

If we are to bad opalo like weapons from pvp zone, like you seem to ask in this thread, let's jump to extreme and make it so that only players with mod/imp fap can enter.

You clearly do not understand, i thought someone with your time in game and skills would be against this but guess i was wrong to assume this.

You clearly do not understand, i thought someone with your time in game and skills would be against this but guess i was wrong to assume this.

You're the one who clearly doesn't understand. Sitram get's it perfectly.
In this case, your enemy not only want's to kill you. They also want to keep you out of their territory.
You, are going into a war zone, and then you're mad because you enemy's tactics are plain better. I do understand your pain man. Nobody likes loosing. But, it is what it is. They are not breaking any rules. Just using a feature of the game mechanics.
What will come next? Your opponents dodge too many of your shots, hence you waste too much ammo?

In this case, your enemy not only want's to kill you. They also want to keep you out of their territory.
You, are going into a war zone, and then you're mad because you enemy's tactics are plain better. I do understand your pain man. Nobody likes loosing. But, it is what it is. They are not breaking any rules. Just using a feature of the game mechanics.
What will come next? Your opponents dodge too many of your shots, hence you waste too much ammo?

hmmm

im not mad, and you can see in the video im not loosing, 3vs1

2 down for one of me, how i loose? :D

Anyway so you think that is acceptable thing to do then?

not try kill me, just decay me?

that is the point of this thread after all.

Is not about my emotions, or and induvidual person or society

but what is now common place in pvp, and what is keeping many people away from pvp

what is better, a handfull of people at rig flaming one or two peoples armor or vehicles

or 20+ people blowing the shit out of each other.

Because until this shit stop many will not go to pvp

hmmm

im not mad, and you can see in the video im not loosing, 3vs1

2 down for one of me, how i loose? :D

You really think I didn't meet players with better RL skills or better gear then me who took a lot of shots to kill?

:laugh:

Try killing Neo Sharp with an lr53 tiered to 9 and wasting close to 100 shots on him while he just runs around and fap with his freaking HP and mod fap.

If I were to take your example I should have come to forum and cry that it's an unacceptable behavior, right?

If I did that, how would that made me look? Like a weak person.

I'm not a weak person, are you?

He break no game rules, was just better then me because he had more HP and bigger fap.

To move the discussion forward, what do you propose should be done about this, crazy?

Also, this isnt only about the rig, as many of you seem to ignore turek post, first page #4

this is happening many places, and is what i would call harassment.

Is this good pvp tactics?

Decaying someone who is minding there own business hunting? then they find themselves victim to someone wanting to decay there armor because they cant leave ther pvp issues at LG or oil rig or pvp4

showimage.php

You really think I didn't meet players with better RL skills or better gear then me who took a lot of shots to kill?

Try killing Neo Sharp with an lr53 tiered to 9 and wasting close to 100 shots on him while he just runs around and fap with his freaking HP and mod fap.

If I were to take your example I should have come to forum and cry that it's an unacceptable behavior, right?

He break no game rules, was just better then me because he had more HP and bigger fap.

from your example there adi, you where trying to kill neo

do you really think isma is trying to kill me in that video?

that is the point im making

Understand now?

Solutions vehicles can not be moved closer to more than 300metros of oil well and that in pvp zones cannot be used small weapons to decay to others.If this were so already there would be no more problems.

But for now the pvp serves only to fuck each other and which fuck more to another is the winner.

Now we will see how many are agreed and how many just looking to fuck :dunce:

oh and i must add, there person flaming me in that video has a tier 6 UL 0x0 gun with god know what amp on it capable of 250+ dmg

and im sure if he reads you think he is a noob compared with me he wont be so happy :D

he got more HP than me :p

If you dont like it that your vehicle is being decayed in PVP... WHY DONT YOU USE THE "RECALL VEHICLE" BUTTON???????????? MA made this option and it's your OWN decision to keep your vehicle there and not using that button like its some good secured parkingspot... and yet you come on forum to whine about it???

Last edited:
To move the discussion forward, what do you propose should be done about this, crazy?

Simple solution... don't use vehicles if you go in to pvp! :)

TP chips do still exist you know.

Back