The Ultimate Challenge

sob

Elite
For too long the colonists of Calypso have been slaughtered and abused out in the wilderness of our beautiful new planet. I have a vision of a safe planet where mankind should be treated with respect. No more innocent deaths of newcommers, miners, fruitgatheres and sweaters. I want a world where you can walk around freely and safe without any fear of being attacked without any provocation.
This is why I feel that it is time for me to step up and show the creatures of Calypsy the true rulers of this planet!

Every single* breed of creatures on this planet will die by my hand and I wont stop until they surrender by enslavement of their soul to me.
(* that is available.)

So here is my plan:

I will hunt every single creature on this list until I get a global before I cross it off the list. I will hunt solo but I will need some help on the most dangerous creatures, so basicly I will keep the team globals to a minimum.

When I cross out a creature from this list I will add the screenshot of the global and information gathered from the hunt, like loss/gain and total ammo used (excluding looted ammo).

My goal is to complete this list within a year, but I hope to complete it alot sooner.

01 Aetherex T: 7.0h * S: 1614 ped * L: 832 ped * GA: 5 * h400 & as129 * G: 109 ped
02 Allophyl T: 0.5h * S: 70 ped * L: 112 ped * GA: 1 * h400 * G: 80 ped
03 Ambulimax T: 2.0h * S: 406 ped * L: 299 ped * GA: 7 * h400 & as129* G: 110 ped
04 Araneatrox T: 6.0h * S: 449 ped * L: 256 ped * GA: 0 * as129 & m71a1
05 Argonaut T: 1.5h * S: 335 ped * L: 225 ped * GA: 2 * h21 scrof * G: 62 ped
06 Armax T: 1.0h * S: 165 ped * L: 75 ped * GA: 2 * h21 scrof
07 Atrax T: 1.5h * S: 425 ped * L: 230 ped * GA: 2 * h21 scrof & determination
08 Atrox T: 0.5h * S: 80 ped * L: 195 ped * GA: 3 * h400* G: 155 ped
09 Aurli
10 Berycled
11 Bristlehog
12 Calamusoid
13 Caperon
14 Caudatergus
15 Cersumon
16 Chirpy
17 Chomper
18 Combibo
19 Cornoanterion T: 0.5h * S: 125 ped * L: 155 ped * GA: 0 * as129 * G: 102 ped
20 Cornundacauda
21 Cornundos
22 Daikiba
23 Daspletor teamhunt * G: 739 ped
24 Diripi
25 Drone T: 0.0h * S: 40 ped * L: 125 ped * GA: 3 * h400 * G: 70 ped
26 Equus
27 Estophyl
28 Exarosaur
29 Falxangius
30 Faucervix
31 Feffoid
32 Formicacida
33 Formidon T: 0.0h * S: 30 ped * L: 195 ped * GA: 0 * as129 * G: 189 ped
34 Foul
35 Fugabarba
36 Fungoid
37 Gibnib
38 Globster
39 Gokibusagi T: 1.5h * S: 310 ped * L: 250 ped * GA: 0 * h400
40 Gradivore
41 Hiryuu
42 Hispidus
43 Hogglo T: 0.0h * S: 8 ped * L: 151 ped * GA: 0 * as129 * G: 151 ped
44 Igni
45 Itumatrox
46 Kingfisher
47 Kreltin
48 Longu T: 0.0h * S: 0 ped * L: 89 ped * GA: 0 * as129 * G: 89 ped
49 Maffoid
50 Mermoth
51 Merp
52 Molisk
53 Morsusilex
54 Mourner
55 Neconu T: 1.5h * S: 340 ped * L: 125 ped * GA: 1 * as129 & determination
56 Nexnecis
57 Oculus
58 Osseocollum
59 Phasm
60 Plumatergus
61 Prancer
62 Pupugi
63 Repesilex
64 RipperSnapper
65 Sabakuma
66 Scaboreas
67 Second Entity
68 Snablesnot
69 Snarg
70 Snarksnot
71 Tantardion
72 Tantillion
73 Tezlapod
74 Thorifoid
75 Thorio
76 Thorofoid
77 Trilomite
78 Tripudion
79 Trooper T: 1.0h * S: 305 ped * L: 200 ped * GA: 0 * h400
80 Turp
81 Umbranoid T: 1.5h * S: 355 ped * L: 425 ped * GA: 2 * h400 * G: 60 ped
82 Warrior Acquired during the Araneatrox hunt * G: 55 ped

New mobs:

83 Attacker T: 0.0h * S: 8 ped * L: 85 ped * GA: 0 * as129 * G: 75 ped
84 Mulaak'f
85 Mulmun
86 Muluk-Hir

T = Time
S = Spent (ammo+decay)
L = Loot
GA = Globals Avoided
G = Global

1to9.JPG

Entropia2007-04-1820-28-35-68_thumb.jpg
Entropia2007-04-1822-35-36-04_thumb.jpg
Entropia2007-04-1921-01-30-62_thumb.jpg

Entropia2007-04-2115-19-05-06_thumb.jpg
Entropia2007-04-2323-05-16-75_49737_thumb.jpg

14 of 86 completed

TOTAL SPENT
5065 ped

TOTAL PROFIT/LOSS
-1047 ped

TOTAL GLOBALS AVOIDED

TOTAL HOURS HUNTED

I reserve the right to remove any mob from the lists if they are proven to be "unhuntable" (no spawns, bugged ect).

Any feedback, tips, comments ect will be appreciated.

Previous globals before the creation of this thread will not be included

Last edited:
Cool idea good luck.

hope you`ll make it within a year.

Good luck with globaling/hoffing :D

Good Luck man :D

hope ti goes well for you :) maybe turn this into a compeition to :D

Rip

ive seen turp globals in the chat (well, one :rolleyes: ), but i guess those are kinda hard to get

gl

get the mod fap from the chirpy ;)

ive seen turp globals in the chat (well, one :rolleyes: ), but i guess those are kinda hard to get

gl

get the mod fap from the chirpy ;)

yeah i think that will be the biggest challenge, to get a global from chirpi, igni, turp, fuga, diripi and rippersnapper

thanks all :) i need all the luck i can get!

Go Sob!

I'm following more or less the same goal. Im tracking all good loots I get and per mob I divide it in:
silent global
global
silent hof
hof

Im so damn happy i looted an esi from Eomon once hehe, but ofcourse still miss a lot of mobs...
Goodluck on getting your list complete!

Gr,

Sahel

yeah i think that will be the biggest challenge, to get a global from chirpi, igni, turp, fuga, diripi and rippersnapper

This is a great idea! i though of that also immediately, and i am afraid that u could hunt chirpys for year in row witohut globaling! :laugh: Well lets hope i am wrong though! Good luck!

now thats a coool! challenge :D
i love your idea :) keep it up and ill try to check this thread so now and then :)

+rep if the button worked :yay: :wtg:

good luck with the chirpies, might end up being a HoF nowadays

Nice idea! Had the same myself. :thumbup:
Although i won't rush it. Will finish, when finished. (I have 19 to go looking at your list). :silly2:

I reckon the Osseocollum will be a tough one. I don't think i've seen it myself even. So maybe we can team up on that one some day. It sounds like a hard mob to solo atleast.

Good luck Sob. :tiphat:

good luck with the chirpies, might end up being a HoF nowadays

yep my thought exactly, with the new loot systeme were the easiest mobs HOF, i would start with the rippers and turps and sabu's...get them off the list early ;)

Nice one Sob and Good Luck :)

We have a similar list for TDO. So far we have crossed off about 20% of the list or thereabouts. It does not help that we keep hunting the same mobs :D

good luck man:) may lootius be with you

I've wanted to do this but still haven't decided if i would exclude the birds/insects from the list. I'm not sure globaling on a chirpy sounds like a fun pursuit. :laugh:

Sob, i offer you a special price on my fapping service since chompers and caperons are pretty much off limits without fappers for most people: for those two mobs, you don't have to make a team (so it's a solo global) and instead of the 150% fap decay you pay 100%.

In return i would like to know your evader level at the time of the outing so i can count hits and misses for my defense thread. :)

Reactions: sob

Actually, with the threads and hof's I have seen on EF lately, you may have more luck with those than the larger mobs...

Good luck man. Do you plan to hunt them in order? (i/e- focus on one till it glabals, then move to the next?0

the hardest will be Pupugi, No decent spawn and take ALOT of skil to even hit them...

good luck sob

57 Oculus
I think this mob isnt available anymore....

I'd also like to volunteer myself and my adj fap for free fapping duties against the nastier mobs. Averaging about 38 heal/fap at the moment. With doer and maybe another fapper too it gives a better chance of taking some of these nasties out :D

Good luck man. Do you plan to hunt them in order? (i/e- focus on one till it glabals, then move to the next?0

i will try to hunt them in order yes, but if i get sick of a mob i might jump over to the next one once in a while to keep my motivation up :)

thank you very much doer and razorfire for the fapping services. i will certainly need all the help i can get on the bigger ones :) very much appriciated. ill pm you guys when im ready for the big ones.

thank you for the info cycokick. its been about 8-10 months since i hunted oculus, so i have to make a visit and see if they are still there.
and im afraid that the pugini might be the one of the mobs i have to cross of the list. last time i killed one i spent about 2k ammo to kill it (!!!), missing99.99% of the time.

Oculus are around but in lower density because the land isn't tended; i see a global on them now and then. I've only hunted them when there isn't a tax on the land (ie not owned and tended) and not had too much trouble finding them.

Prolly my bad then, I thought the soc that hold that land erased all spawns before they lost control..

Last time ive been there is 4+ months back and all i could find was 1 or 2 kingfisher where b4 i killed ocu there.

Ah:scratch2: not gonna break my head over it anymore :laugh:

started off with a not so good hunt on aetherex, but im used to it :rolleyes:
200 ped loss in 2 hours with korss h400 +a104

hopefully MA will give me a break soon.

u rock :D u always knew how to waste lots of money (will never forget u that MKII advise :rolleyes: ) and get tons of fun :yay: (must admit got a good share of it more than once).

Big fat good luck to u on this one )) Wish u lots of patience and lucky lottery ticket in RL to sponsor this your challenge. :wtg:

did a quick 30 min hunt with the money i had left. 11k ammo with as129. 70 ped loss, got ammo covered. better then the first run :)

and im afraid that the pugini might be the one of the mobs i have to cross of the list. last time i killed one i spent about 2k ammo to kill it (!!!), missing99.99% of the time.

may i add i found using autoaim on those igni/diripi/pupugi works quite okay.

gl with that challenge :wtg:

IMO the bugs (diripi, igni, pupugi) are best taken out with an over-killing long-range hit... in the distance they can be targeted, stay still, and although over-killing, uses less ammo than trying to swat the little b@$7%/X!'s

Same with Chirpies, Turps and Fugabarba... a slight overkill with a determination is a lot less trouble than 20 shots once they get running...

I reckon the little mobs will global, eventually.... i mean, we've all killed chirpies, but how many of us have set out on dedicated hunts on only Chirpies? I did this with fugabarba a couple of months back and came out with 175 fug hide, which was 175 more than I'd had before:)

I see chirpies being no harder to global on than things like snots or plumatergus.

Good Luck Sob, let us know when you wanna hand revive-killing spiders; the 'Hounds are getting good at it:)

UO0440_thumb.jpg
[/url][br]Click to enlarge[/br][/IMG]

Hurrikane

Also they are much easier since the change to the PhysX system. Used to be ignis were impossible to hit. Now, they're just hard. :eek:

Best of luck, Sob... that is truly a challenge!! What does "global avoided" mean..??

Please keep us up to date on your progress!!

Best of luck, Sob... that is truly a challenge!! What does "global avoided" mean..??

Please keep us up to date on your progress!!

globals avoided is the number of globals other people got on the same mob im hunting during my hunt, if you know what i mean. :dunno:

Back