The Ultimate Challenge

I'm guessing some fappers may come in handy for this next challenge? :D let me know the when and where, and if i can make it, I will :D

had a good day hunting today. started off with a hogglo hunt and got a 151 global on the first mob :yay:

i also revive hunted spiders for about 6 hours. loot was crap but i got some back some from bots and atroxes :) biggest loot from spider was about 25 ped.

first spider hunt:
37 ped weapon decay
43 ped amp decay
200 ped ammo
150 ped loot
3 hours

second spider hunt:
16 ped weapon decay
23 ped amp decay
130 ped ammo
106 ped loot
3 hours

my internet is still down at home, but it should be back up in a few days :)

Poor babe :(

You need to kick your Eircoms ass about that :p Benching 3 weeks now :mad:

finally got my internet back!!! :yay:

i got a global on attackers after only 3-5 mobs, so it was a good start :D

ill continue my quest as soon as i get home from work today.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

the fap was a sk-20 or something.

Hey, gratz on looting your internet connection back :yay:

Good to see you progress ;)

Reactions: sob
i had a good day yesterday. i decided to take some easy mobs and save the spiders for later :rolleyes:

first an umbra global

then an atrox global after only 20-30 min :)

after that i spent the rest of the evening hunging gokis, alltho i probably shot more atrax and armax :rolleyes: congratulations to T3h_plonker that got his first hof on armax, 700+ peds :yay:
i lost 60 peds on that hunt.

so overall i had a roughly 125 ped profit yesterday after spending ~745 peds in ammo and decay (53k ammo).

yesterday was not so good. atleast i got one global at the very start

the gun was a mkII

got a 85 ped profit of drones, lost 105 ped on troppers and 195 on atrax :eek: so a total loss of 215 ped :cry: yesterday hunting about 2.5 effective hours spending 770 ped on ammo and decay.

i think ill go back to hunting more alphabetically today

Ouch :( maybe worth consolidating with a feff/big corn hunt...they've been kind to me the last few days...of course Argos are next tand they can normally be relied upon to global with reasonable regularity :)

nice attempt, sob! =)

make it easier and start from easier-globalling mobs. leave the igni, turp etc. small ones to the end. I think it's more realistic to find a warlock on a spacemission and global on it than it's getting something out of igni =)

hof on you!

J.

I've been watching this thread for some time now and I must say it's a great idea. I really do hope you get a nice little HOF once in a while to make you break even in your quest to global on all mobs. :laugh:

I'm really looking forward to you globalling on a chirpy or similar. ;)

Oh, and +rep of course!

thanks again all :)

heres an update from the few last days of hunting.

first i started off with an argonaut hunt. i manage to lose 110 ped on a 335 ped hunt, but atleast i got a global :)

then i went for longu. i was supposed to join a longu event but i was 3 minutes too late, so i went to another longu LA instead. this was the first mob i hit:

then we had a daspletor sochunt up on cnd. we got 2x hof (500+700), about 3 ESI and maybe 10 globals. havent had that much fun in a looong time ingame! thanks marauders :yay: big team big mobs big guns = alot of fun

the following day i did a short cornoanterion hunt. after about 4k ammo with as129 i got a 102 ped global. i hunted my way back to the tp after that, ended up with 10-20 ped profit

only 73 globals to go :laugh:

i also had 1 armax and 2 neconu hunts that didnt go to well. lost abit over 300 ped after spending 500 all together. cant win them all

Last edited:
i was on my way to meet bond to do a naked teamhunt on formidons. i killed 3 formidons on the way (+some ambus), and guess what? one of them gave me a nice global :)

almost pure profit on thatone.

we also did very well on the teamhunt :D

Bond.. I warn you..

HANDS OFF!!!

:laugh: I caught the name of the global last night.
Bond <3 Sob

bumping Sob... get back in the game ;)

Back