The Ultimate Challenge

globals avoided is the number of globals other people got on the same mob im hunting during my hunt, if you know what i mean. :dunno:

awwww man that's a disheartening thing to keep track of....:laugh:

... although every time I even think of a new mob to go and hunt someone whacks a big win out of one in the Chat Window... guaranteed:(

awwww man that's a disheartening thing to keep track of....:laugh:

... although every time I even think of a new mob to go and hunt someone whacks a big win out of one in the Chat Window... guaranteed:(

i need something to justify all my complaining in soc chat :laugh:
poor soc mates :ahh:

i need something to justify all my complaining in soc chat :laugh:
poor soc mates :ahh:

:laugh: I don't think I could watch!! On the other side, at least you know it is possible ;)

just finished a 2 hours hunt spent 595 ped, got 255 back :( still no global.

weapon: as129+dante
ammo: 350 ped
weapon decay: 210 ped
armor decay: 10 ped
fap decay: 20 ped

i hope i wont be loosing 1k peds on every mob :(

If anything you're going to disprove Pavlov's stuff on behavior vs. rewards. :laugh:

:( Better luck m8.

Dont you miss warlock on your mob list? It is not an often guest on Calypso but sometimes it happens to come. :D

Dont you miss warlock on your mob list? It is not an often guest on Calypso but sometimes it happens to come. :D

Its a bit difficult to plan a hunt on a mob that rarley shows itself, and when it does, in very insignificant numbers.. He missed eomon too, but can you really fault him for that?

Its a bit difficult to plan a hunt on a mob that rarley shows itself, and when it does, in very insignificant numbers.. He missed eomon too, but can you really fault him for that?

Well killing Warlock will probably result in a global cause it will cost more than 50 ped to kill it. Any way I am not faulting just pointing out that killing Warlock will be an awesome final step :)

BTW Dont we have Warlock as a boss on hi level beacon misions?

did another short hunt with as129+dante

220 ped ammo
120 ped weapon decay
15 ped fap decay
5 ped armor decay
= 360

got 175 ped loot back

i wont do any eventmobs, if im lucky i might add them, but most likely not :)

did another short hunt with as129+dante

220 ped ammo
120 ped weapon decay
15 ped fap decay
5 ped armor decay
= 360

got 175 ped loot back

i wont do any eventmobs, if im lucky i might add them, but most likely not :)

You know, after looking at your results so far, I have come to the realization that you are paying $15 an hour to hunt.... I hope that you make more than that irl ;)

You know, after looking at your results so far, I have come to the realization that you are paying $15 an hour to hunt.... I hope that you make more than that irl ;)

almost hehe

pay to play right?

when i hit the -1k ped mark i have to take a break for a month :scratch2:

God I have watched him hunt all morning :p So glad we went to see hot fuzz tonight :D

A bit of a break from his whinging :D

finally got my first global!

dont know why it took me so long :confused:

i hunted with korss h400

110 ped ammo
15 ped weapon decay (including market price)
23 ped amp decay
11 ped fap decay
5 ped armor decay

177 ped loot (109 ped global)

so i managed to make a 13 ped profit with the global :silly2:

next.... allophyls :)

It's good to have goals to make it fun.

Have fun and good luck!

Woooooo....you do it for those of us who can't
Best of luck!!!!!!
If I had some ammo I'd be there with ya :D

took me no more than a few k to get the allophyl global :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

50 ped ammo
7 ped weapon decay
12 ped amp decay
1 ped armor decay

112 ped loot :)

Great idea sob - gl with it & have fun :)

did a small hunt on ambulimax with korss h400

100 ped ammo
14 ped decay gun (includin market value)
24 ped decay amp
8 ped decay fap
3 ped decay armor

57 ped loot

atleast i got decay covered :rolleyes:

Looks like you are only paying $10 dollars an hour.. keep up the cutbacks and the mobs are gonna form a union and start crying about minimum wage....

3rd global: ambulimax

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

1 hour hunt with as129+dante.

lost only 15 ped with a 110 ped global. i also got a 40 ped loot

54 ped weapon decay
48 ped amp decay
150 ped ammo
5 ped fap decay

257 spent

242 loot

next araneatrox :scared:

Great challenge!
My best wishes of luck

:D this is a nice and great challenge!!

+reps for the good thoughts behind the plan. It reminds me of an old event a long time ago, where the contest was to complete the alphabet in globals. Mining or hunting. If you didnt have the nerve to global on Neconu, you could always try Nixarium.

Triggy thing about that contest was to do it in alphabetical order. Also the reason I think noone tried to do it again ;)

Good luck from me :wtg:

ive been without internet for over 1 week now, and i was told that it should be back up today. so hopefully i will be able to get back on track today :yay:

and thank you all for the encouragement :)

Nice challenge. I think it will end at Chirpy though :)

10000 Caudaterguses gave me 6 globals a few months back if you need some background info on them!

LOL at least after the Spiders you'll have a nice easy run up to Aurli:)

Waiting with great interest to see the figures involved on your Spider Global (when you get it), as a diversion to regular hunting these out-of-my-league beasties have become a favourite.

LOL at least after the Spiders you'll have a nice easy run up to Aurli:)

Waiting with great interest to see the figures involved on your Spider Global (when you get it), as a diversion to regular hunting these out-of-my-league beasties have become a favourite.

spiders will be fun. im going for the ATH so i can stay withing budget for the rest of the list :silly2:
with my luck i might end up with a super dry streak, in that case i might call in some help from my socmates (or maybe a FoF-squad? :D), but hopefully i will be ok by my own.

if only i could find a spawn with young->old i would manage to take them without reviving :laugh: i bet they are hiding in a cave somewhere.

and yes ForrestPark, im very conserned about the smaller mobs like the chirpys :(

spiders will be fun. im going for the ATH so i can stay withing budget for the rest of the list :silly2:
with my luck i might end up with a super dry streak, in that case i might call in some help from my socmates (or maybe a FoF-squad? :D), but hopefully i will be ok by my own.

if only i could find a spawn with young->old i would manage to take them without reviving :laugh: i bet they are hiding in a cave somewhere.

and yes ForrestPark, im very conserned about the smaller mobs like the chirpys :(

East of Twin are Providers/Guardians (amongst the Doms and OA's), but Youngs are part of EU legend I think.... only heard of one:)

Hurrikane

Very cool idea. Hope it goes well for you. I'll be watching this post :D

Back