Tidesong's Diary

Tidesong

Old Alpha
Society
CRT
Ok this is approximately my 5 day on entropia... amazing how time flies I cant even keep track accurately how many days I've been on anymore.

I am just taking it as it goes and right now I love exploring, tp-running, sweating, chatting up people and getting help from all the lovely people with weapons that can kill big creatures that kill me in one or two fell swoops.

I started a diary because I want to put some info here that I may find useful before organizing it if anyone needs it.

First thing I had to figure out is that when the space bar is in a certain pressed position its alot easier to navigate by moving the mouse and pressing the q for run. This gets tiring fast though, and auto run plus mouse is great for moving around. Its bad for stopping though, because sometimes i see a fruit and want to stop and i'm not coordinated enough yet... so it takes me a while to press the space bar, then use the mouse to click the stop button at the top of the screen, then go back slowly.

Another thing is that fort troy is great for sweating... its the best tp that ever happened to me (so far). I find sweating extremely fun, I like observing the movement of the mob then standing where it wouldnt end up going away or towards me so i can keep a level distance and then sweat to my hearts content. of course I just learnt today that sometimes they turn around and charge because sweating is offensive to them.

Tp-running is great, maneuvering past all the mobs is like playing those racing car games where you have to avoid the obstacles, just less difficult turns :)

Today was great because after being helped through the outpost south of the echnida pvp area, to fort pandora, I remembered the route and then subsequently helped another player to get that tp. I died near pandora but the other player got through without dying, I felt great. Basically for reference, its to go east, then south around the dark green patch in the middle, once the mobs clear then try and head east, and south if they get too near, once hitting the desert area make way for north and north east, dying on the mountains should bring you to pandora (if you cant get all the way).

I asked some friends to join, but one apparently quit already :( Looks like I will have to make in game friends instead :)

I am on my way to getting all the tps... after that I'll be exploring and exploring! Until next time :)

edit: i thought i was going to stop for the day... but I did fort argus!!!
I hugged the river bank until i was west of argus and went straight in. Got killed, revived at that place in the middle of no where outpost, decided to head north up the mountains then i hugged the edge of the mountains to go in a generally east then north east direction, after which I finally came up to run north and got killed but was almost at fort argus and revived there! great run :D

Last edited:
Today was cool i saw some mobs at Jason center that looked a bit like chicken or kiwis to me, they peck at me for 1 damage each time its so amusing peckpeckpeckpeckpeck

I also bought my first armour pixie for tt+3.62 had to sell all my papplon (1.5) and all my sweat (1.3) to do that.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I tried to get to fort ithaca via fort argus but failed :( I died and revived back at fort argus, then i gave up, teleported to atlas north and did the river thing then crossed the river and ran north easterly until this mourner thing killed me. The scenery was great though while it lasted... green green grass and orderly trees... such comfortable beauty :)

short playing time coz home late. Tomorrow will be even later... might have to wait for the weekend.

Last edited:
As expected, had a really short playing time last night. However, I've applied for a soc since someone nice invited me to join... my mentor wasnt online at all so I have to tell him some other day... I got "normal" clothing (although in another game that would be the default clothing and everyone would be trying to get out of it lol)
I got shot at by a droid at fort argus and my dodge skills came into existence which is very cool
Did a bit more sweating... I sweated a faucervix (sp?) for the first time in my EU life hehe. (got 11b too)
I also sat down in the chairs at the bar at fort fury for the first time... (i took a screenshot then totally forgot about it so its lost :( )
EDIT: Its not lost after all! I thought that printscr is lost when I shut the computer down, but windows kept it for me *phew*
After chatting for a long time in the bar, someone else I met earlier in EU that had added me to their friends list, messaged me to say they got a global :D But I didnt have them on my list! So I arranged to meet up so as to add them to mine :) Now somewhere along the way, someone gave me some focus charges (i think thats the bubbly thing) so while I wanted to be shot at by droids, I couldnt bear to waste the focus charges, so I went to sweat a bit more and then slept.

edit: its drone not droids

Last edited:
Today I went to look for the cute fugabarbas(sp?) and the drones and got quite some sweat. (edit: not from the drones got dodge skills from the drones and sweat from the fugabarba) After a while, I decided to get fort zeus and caravan tps, so I started at fort argus and started running.

When I reached fort zeus a friend decided to join me. It was not as easy as I thought it would be, we headed dead south first and I died and revived at the outpost sout of zeus, after I repeatedly tried to head south to meet up with my friend without success, he also ended up there. Whereby we tried south one more time, then I suggested southwest, which didnt work (but I thought I saw dung on the mountain side but couldnt go back to pick it up coz i saw it going down and it was too steep to climb back up) anyhow that didnt work, so we tried north east (tried east at some point in time, cant remember order)
And it WORKED lol I was really happy :) it was calm most of the way to the beach and we just follow the shore line all the way to caravan. Sweated some snablesnots and then my friend had to leave.

So I was at caravan and I said hi to some one randomly and asked what he was going to do. He was going to hunt, I said that I was going to run to the next teleport (something like that hehe) so he was like well come with us, we're running there. So I agreed and joined him and another player. Both of them, being hunters went overland and shot many mobs along the way. It was great fun, even with some dying as certain mobs got too heavy to handle.

I was left alone as they teleported/died to minopolis and so I spent some time sweating. It was pretty cool :)
We eventually reached minopolis where he suggested showing me a spider. We headed out and eventually got killed by atrax? atroxes? before even seeing a spider, so that was no go. However, we were joined by one more person also a hunter there and headed to nymphtown. It was mostly the same, with a bit of mining on the side by the first person I talked too. It was really really cool, and saw some great terrain along the way. I also saw mollisk up close for the first time! They look like turtles... but looks defy their evilness. And there were these lobster things that were horrible, they go very fast and are so small at your feet.

I saw some gibnibs at some point and wanted to try sweat them but they RAN like the wind away lol... :laugh:

So we reached nymphtown and it is very late again at night. What an addiction this is.

Oh and I found some watermelon fruit looking thing during the run, an added coolness :)

Last edited:
Today i sweated another approx 100b at fort troy and fort fury, after that I continued on my tp-runs. I started from altas north at first and headed dead west for hadesheim. I got killed though, and ended up at tethys creek, whereby after consulting the mob chart, decided that going down to atlas south and heading west north west might be a better idea. That actually worked and I found my self at hadesheim in no time.
Now getting there wasnt a big problem, but finding the tps there all three of them was a little hard. hadesheim is full of huge buildlings and I couldnt even ask a friendly soul for directions!! its essentially a ghost town... absolutely creepy.
Anyhow, after alot of running around and eventually using coords from one of the guides online, I got all the tps there and headed for cape corinth. My last tp -stop.
It was mostly uneventful... steering clear of some atrox/atrax??? i got to see some nice waterfront housing and admired someone's house and sat on their chair and bed even :p ehhehe
Any how, oh yeah I sweated a sakabuma something (sp??) on the way to corinth and died in the attempt and got revived there, after which I head out to look at the mini land bridge sort of thing to ithaca, decided it was boring and teleported back to corinth.
After that I informed one friend that i had completed all the tps and he gave me some presents hehe. I had then teleported to fort troy and started swimming towards the oil rig.
So this first half is typed during a pretty much unevenful swim. Except that at some point the water seemed to have dried up and my character was swimming on dry land lol. That was amusing :)

Ok first day no success at oil rig yet. First I came in from the south west where by i was promptly killed by a morsuesiklex thing and a drone. Then i revived at outpost south of nymphtown where i tried again, and saw some houses along the way, stopped to admire and got killed by atrox. Revived back at same place, tried again, friend suggested north west rerouting, tried that, got the furthest. died... tried again with another friend with firepower following, went too far north got swamped by mobs both revived at nymphtown. Way amusing... anyhow since I ended up at a teleported area its a good time for break and sleep.

Last edited:
I find the challenge of getting to the oil rig particularly addictive... each time I see a new possible way of doing it better. I just wasted about 3 -4 hours just running to the rig. This is a little insane. Maybe in another 10 hours with no success i might give it up.

Ok, that last post was the afternoon run and now at night I return to find that alot of people are trying to secure the oil rig for themselves, promptly also reducing the atrax/atrox population in the area by a serious amount. I managed to get to the rig three times and took some nice screenshots.

(edit: I also now realize that I WAS in sight of the little hill thing surrounding the oil rig earlier!!!)

A friend I introduced to entropia was with me on the 3rd trip and so on the way back, we sweated a longu, died and revived at twin peaks where it was lagging so bad due to the sheer number of people. His computer died, i got disconnected, and another nice friend joined us there. We then ran for the outpost between twin peaks and fort troy. Along the way, there were some nice red dots so I decided to stop and sweat. The red dot turned out to be an atrox or atrax young (i still keep mixing the two up) and the 2nd friend that joined us had a fap and kept fapping us while me and the 1st friend to join me were happily sweating away at the mob... it gave us about 100 bottles of sweat each before it was dry! And the 2nd friend killed it after :)

After a while we ran into a group of frog like creatures and all died, reaching the outpost we wanted on revival.

At the outpost we met yet another person trying to get to a city. So we brought him along, and after some breaks we continued our journey to fort troy. It was relatively uneventful and there ends my adventure of the day :)

Last edited:
Today is a little bit of sweating and exploring a few areas, with nothing much interesting at first. Then my mentor came online and I asked him to show me the place where he had apartment in treasure island. He said why not run tp in eudoria? So I said I got all of them except the 2 newest ones :D
So yay we went for the treasure island city tp and died a few times, first time because mentor didnt see these really fast creatures forgot the name. second time he wanted to go check a claim (in the middle of difficult mob) and told me to wait but I had clicked on team chat and he said that in the main chat so I didnt see that until we both died lol :( Anyhow the 3rd time we got through, mentor killed some cornucandas along the way.

Then we saw the nice buildlings :) Then one of them came up on mentor and killed him. I was like... oops... *runnnn to buildlings* but it still killed me. Luckily, and happily, the revival terminal was close by.

My first view of the city :)

So I asked how to get inside the buildlings and so he brought me around, they have a televator instead of an elevator and you have to click on the glowy thing floating above the ground to operate it and it will ask you which floor you want. 10 floor is a nice open space with a great view, then we wandered around the houses viewable by public on the 11 floor then after we were done I went to the highest floor possible (21) and was pleasantly delighted to find that I could run off the buildling... So I enjoyed a pleasant floaty decent (something you really cant do irl!!)

And thats all for today :)

edit: sometime yesterday or the day before my health went up by 1 point!!
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/7/5/2/4/entropiafirsthealthincreaseb.JPG

Last edited:
Nothing much happened today, I sweated a bit a fort troy, then the new player friend that we picked up on our way to fort troy the other day while bringing my friend from another online community to troy, was talking to me and asked where is the best place to get to camp phoenix... I was surprised that someone that got as far as the outpost just north of troy would not have camp phoenix tp, on further talking, I realized he didnt have billy's either, so I offered to run him there from port atlantis. The run was quite nice, it illustrated one point: land mobs die in water if deep enough if they swim long enough, second point: you can outrun mobs, third point: its a bit hard to outrun mobs with alot of sweat and fruit on you hehehehe. He lagged behind a bit and when we reached billys I found out that indeed he did have things on him, so I took him to the storage in fort troy and told him to keep things there so he can run faster next time.

Heres a nice screen shot from the run where the tripudions(sp? frog like leaping things) were in a huge row after us...

Inspired by a tip in the forum I decided to check limnadian south out today. I managed to lure a ripper snapper out of the water
and got the biggest shock of my life... it ran away from me immediately
LOL... it was great fun I was running up and down and everywhere trying to chase it to sweat it.
A hunter was around trying to hit it (i requested to stop please earlier then informed when it was dry) but had some trouble because it was just going at such an insane speed hehe
Anyways... chasing that insane fishy was just crazy fun. I got my friend to come on so I could show him more insane fishies and then attempted to sweat some allophyls but kept dying... one allophyl was stuck in the middle of dry land for no obvious reason and I could walk under it and it wouldnt even kick me! haha

Today i sweated a bit, found my first dung lol.
I also asked my friend to get in entropia with me again and we sweated together some, then he was curious about my soc so I got him and soc people for a meet up and he joined :)
In between that, we made some simple runs, Jason center tp to east scylla, and from fort ares to aegis mound.

Today started with a bit of exploring, took a walk near the private property near echnida, walked to the pvp3 zone for a look see, found some fruit... decided to explore caravan, passed it by the last time but didnt screenshot... just look at this goregous piece of land south of caravan
After that saw some armaxes, tried to sweat them, no success, got a friend over ran to north space base camp (think its one of those new tps?) but anyway then i ran him to caravan, ran down for more armaxing but i got nothing, then next south of camp phoenix, and then altas north with snablesnots, then back to fort troy and i had some fun climbing up this building.

Today was some sweating and chatting, someone explained more about crafting to me. Sounds interesting as well... too many things to possibly skill in!

After posting that entry yesterday, I had to go back to meet up with some one from this boards that I had not seen in entropia yet! While going to the meeting point (in port atlantis! lag!) I met another new player that needed help with moving and rotational controls (I think these are the hardest to grasp for me too when I first joined)
After which, I also sold more sweat ^^.

Well today, started with more sweating, at which I met another new player friend and he had an accident where a mob followed him all the way to the revival terminal, in one of the service centers. We were both fairly astonished, and decided to try and lure more mobs into the service center. The turrets dont kill the mobs once they get indoors, and its really amusing to see them attempt to eat the wooden planks.

After that I decided to run about a bit more. And I went to ithaca, where I tried to turn on this nice light in the middle of the bar... it was a disco light how cool!

My soc mates wanted to run someone to a tp, so I joined them. They were doing some nice killing along the way. Although I was on my laptop, so it was laggy. But it was a fun trip!

After two days of cold turkey. First day because I decided I really needed sleep, second day, similar, but then again I was trying to download the new version of entropia.
So today its (first changed to orange suit for orange day ;) ) and then sweating sweating and I decided to look for fruits purposefully and found some.
I decided to sweat at Ithaca a bit more, and realized that cornundos young dont hit me too bad and were pretty good for sweating, the combibo old was a bit more vicious though.
A tripudion old gave me 3 bottles of sweat before knocking me out cold :laugh:

Last edited:
Today was some major sweating at fort troy and chatting with my mentor who seems to really think along the same lines as me, except that he was very surprised that I am still at 0 skills for most things (except from what you get from sweating) lol he was like most people cant resist going to try out. Well I said that I'm patient and I'm going to wait until I have 100 ped before doing any runs because thats supposedly more economical. And he was like ok take your time :)

Anyhow, after sweating, some soc mates were free, and I wanted to go exploring and suggested the pvp near orthos west mound so we headed happily there, got killed multiple times by strings of atrax, merp, drones and then finally got right into pvp where a nice huge warrior came after us plus atrox lol.

the nice signboard just before pvp:

One part I really liked was we were seeing all these red dots on the map and I was like hey where are all these red dots coming from? And I couldnt see any mob, then after searching a while my soc mate said that its in the sky! So we all looked up and voila, the red dot mystery was solved. haahaha. Anyways we decided to go back and try shoot some of the birds (they shoot i live bait) so we were formulating a plan how to do it and then we went. And the funniest thing happened...
the birds wouldnt bite
lol
attempting to shoot at them or sweat them did nothing they were simply flying too far high up.
After craning our necks for really long we were ready to go back when some mollisks came and totally ninja killed my soc mates. I was like oops! RUN! then an atrox came and killed me too. And that was the end of another interesting day :)

I've had too much fun in the last two days I think that It was hard to stop and come note down what happened... I have been exploring alot again, got alot more outposts on my map too :)
Went to look for the new place "altas haven" which is wrongly named of course, visited spiral mountain, (the mobs couldnt follow me up the mountain haha) but i think normal mountains look nicer
went to see the statue near twin peaks at the top of the hill
went to PA to see if i could help some absolute new comers, one followed me just out of the new people area and disconnected, the second said the game was horrible and he was going to delete it from his harddrive.
I sweated alot of nice random mobs that I dont usually do... some pics here and of other exploring pics:
sweating atrax young:
a trail of mob on me:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/7/5/2/4/18364499_mobtrail.JPG
the mobs having a picnic of delicious me:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/7/5/2/4/18464927_mobpicnic.JPG
sweating faucervicx:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/7/5/2/4/23295832_faucervixsweating.JPG
got some results!:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/7/5/2/4/23295832_faucervixsweatingresults.JPG

I also visited the oil rig again and took alot of nice photos!
first i got killed
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/7/5/2/4/killedatrig01.JPG
then someone else got killed
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/7/5/2/4/killedatrig02.JPG
then the person that killed me got killed
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/7/5/2/4/killedatrig03.JPG
and the other person with him got killed
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/7/5/2/4/killedatrig04.JPG
almost all dead, one to go, the trox heads in the direction of the last ninja survivour
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/7/5/2/4/killedatrig05.JPG
ok all dead
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/7/5/2/4/killedatrig06.JPG

ok and i saw my first spider!
and it gave me a huge kiss :)
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/7/5/2/4/killedbyspider.JPG

edit: i downloaded fraps at last, hence all the screenshots :)

I had alot of fun the other day, someone told me there was a black spot somewhere west of hadesheim... gave me coords but I couldnt find it. I did see a really really huge mushroom and some nice estates too. Then some berycleds were on my trail while trying to get to the coords of the black spot, but I ran into a little pothole and couldnt get out and the berycleds had me :(

After that I revived at a new outpost from which people like to go to the blue area further west to hunt feffoids. I met a few people there and enquired about the local wildlife. I found out there was neconu, which I had not seen before. So I ran up to look for neconus, after which one promptly killed me.

After having a nice close up view of a neconu,
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/7/5/2/4/PE2006060323513153.JPG
I decided to run for the shore, since I had been north before and came from the east, and south looked inhospitable and miles to the next teleport.

So after a relatively easy run to the west, probably due to people hunting, I saw someone taking down a trox. I was near the edge of the ocean when I saw turrets in the middle of nowhere!
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/7/5/2/4/turrets.JPG
I thought... now surely there must be some housing here... but couldnt find any.

Anyhow, from the beach I proceeded south to the nice blue area where I saw feffoids... maffoids too? I got a little confused because on the same journey I must have saw both. But I saw them from a safe distance. The landscape was rather peculiar with all the blue cylinder like things everywhere.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/7/5/2/4/bluecylinder.JPG

After a while, I decided that since I was going to be heading south, that I should stop by on the other outpost along the way. So I ran to the outpost and saw the Jor Bridge
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/7/5/2/4/jorbridge.JPG
along the way (kindly informed later by friends) It is really a huge bridge in the middle of no where.

Anyhow I reached the outpost safely, then decided to attempt running in any direction but the one I came from. I tried that south and east, but died in both attempts and decided that I had enough running for the day and went back to the coast.

The next feature was the other side of pvp, I had been to this pvp from the orthos west mound side. Now I view it from along the coast and it has the same features, hirryuus flying overhead in huge numbers. Alot of warning signs line its edge with skull bones and the like. Its very amusing :)

Further down the coast I met a new player running in the opposite direction as me. We exchanged some greetings and continued on our ways.

Fairly soon I was reaching the sands of port atlantis when I saw my first chirpy! I was very happy and then it ran away as fast as its little legs could take it. :(
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/7/5/2/4/chirpy.JPG

Last edited:
The next adventure was the newbie oil rig trip one.
I was online way before they started, so I decided to take a trip to morning tear castle. Having read about the usefulness of the revival area to get there I tried it with great success, I made a speedy trip there and back to teleport in no time , starting from pandora a short run, revival, a short run, morningtear castle, another short run and revive at echnida.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/7/5/2/4/morningtearcastle.JPG

At some point I went to both camp pheonix and nymphtown and started telling all the people that were online on my friendslist about the event. Finally I saw the starting group at nymphtown. I feel sorry that being that late into the night my brains was not working anymore. Any plans I had about running early was made hard by the leaders saying they would make the plans later or something wierd like that, because I wasnt going to be with the hunters anyways so I assumed they thought I was just trying to chat them up or something odd :( ... oh wells. I should have ran ahead regardless... I mean how many places are there near the oil rig anyhow?
So yeah they finally said to tp to a location near the oil rig at which I groaned and started running off, while everyone was happily tping.
Reached the oil rig on the opposite side of everyone and saw a happy group of troxes swarming the place. Then luckily I had added someone to my friendslist, who I asked and they said the other side was clear. So I just ran through and revived at the other outpost. From which I ran there, and when I got there I saw alot of blue lights. I was thinking... ho... what happened? The pkers must have been busy! Then a trox rematerialized next to me and took me out. This happened a few more times, until finally I revived in a swarm of people... I realized that all the dead people must have decided to revive all at once! After pressing T to re-teleport and get myself out of the way for a while, I finally managed to escape from the throng.

I met up with a few friends and they wanted to run to nymphtown since they didnt have that teleport. So at first we went my usual way, but we got killed by trox because I forgot that when major killing of troxes is going on you have to get used to them respawning within their aggro range of you!. Anyhow, we died and went the safer coast way.
It was fairly eventless, and then I decided to try and look for the sun-bathing skeleton on the way back to nymphtown but the fishes got me. And that was the end of that really long day. By the end it must have been 5am or worse!

Last edited:
The next big thing was a friend bringing me north of troy with her on an armax combibo hunting trip. She gave me some focus charges and I happily sweated away as she took down the mobs. I also found some dung...iirc

Another day after that I followed another friend on a drone hunting trip where I found dung... again and got a dodge point... those drones are miserly!

After more sweating I decided I was bored of the same old routine, so I went to explore amethera today. The start was easy to the NE of treasure island castle. Then genesis HQ was not a problem either. Then.... to Nea's place, I kept revival bouncing for a while around LA 4 and SA 8, saw sooo many mobs I can barely process it!

Some kind hunter helped me a bit for a while but I still didnt make it to Nea's place, but after that revival, I managed to succesfully run just into the borders of SA 16. I got a little lucky though because I had a couple huge mobs on my heels and they all happened to miss me at the same time. *hugs evade* lol

<heres a little more detailled account of the genesis to nea run>
Somewhere in there, I managed to succesfully sweat a longu young... they are so passive its nice. And the equi horse thing makes me feel like I'm in fantasy land (until it kicks me and I keel over)

There is this really cute tiny little resiluex thing? Its like this little bug that goes ZOoooooooooooooooooooooooM .... zoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooom

yeah I like it ^^

And theres some very colourful things around, theres this huge green one that looks like a little bridge on legs, and theres this red headed ones with huge gills. Oh I watched the nice hunter take that one down I thought it was goergous when it attacks.

And there were some huge exarosaurs around and they hit twice as hard as the little ones near fort troy.

When I reached nea's place I saw a green dot on my radar and it was nea! Wow... that was kinda cool :) I said hi to her and she said she was there often. Which is very logical :)
</end little bit more details>

After that it was a nice fairly easy run to omegaton west habitat, memorial island, oyster and the one far down south.

The swimming got a bit boring but it was nice to chat with my soc mates and friends at the same time. At some point, I left it swimming while I had dinner and I was still swimming to the one down south lol. A soc mate gave a good tip to swim to the south one from memorial instead from oyster, since oyster was ripper ridden.

New: some pics from run (they are so old I've gotten their dates mixed up not sure which one is from which day but its around the same couple days at least )

Last edited:
Reactions: Nea
Next leg of the trip is from nea's place to nate valley. This was a really long trip!
I started off with a soc mate and we both started running east from nea' place and I decided to veer south a little while dodging mobs and ended up we both died and revived at revival in the southern land area.

From there we split because I was convinced that running back to nea's would be the best idea, while my soc mate wanted to run south.

I got back to nea's without too much trouble and then headed east again but decided that while dodging mobs I would veer north. I was trying to aim for this revival dead east of nea's, but never got there! This time after dying I revived in the land area to the north! I had passed by this land area on the way to nea's.

From there trying to get out of that revival towards nates took quite a while.

The mob pattern that day involved a few bands of dangerous areas, the first was the merps, those involved a bit of luck since I really cant see them amongst the swarms of longus.
So once past those, the next baddies were either running to close to an eqqus or worst were thorifoids that sniff you a mile away.

I tried southeast course mostly, but figured out that there was a circular band of thorifoids that kept making me having to head west (back to nea direction) so I tried east south east course at the start so that I would get past the east of them hopefully, after a few false starts (merp) and careless mistakes (got a longu on my back once!) I managed to figure where to run and got far out of the land areas enough so that the mob density decreased and it got quiet even at some point of time (no red dot on the map) until I neared nate valley. Upon which a trox happily brought me there speedily.

Pic!: Nate valley at last :D

Last edited:
The next leg of the journey was with a group of nice hunters. I was sweating away somewhere after that great adventure (took me hours!)
when a friend invited me to watch him and some friends hunt. So I went and they were at nea's place having fun with ambulimaxes. After a while, they wanted to go to rei's defence, but none of us other than the friend that invited me there had the tp. So I got a free tp run from nate valley to rei's.
It was very easy for me because of them clearing the way and they brought out occulus to hunt too. Those things just are tooooo cute... they are like balloons, when they die that go poof.
Dead occulus:
After reaching reis without too much trouble, the other two left and my friend went longu hunting, while I sweated the longus. It was fairly fun and he globalled :D It was the first time I saw the yellow swirly things!

After that, he got excited and couldnt stop hunting... (wow... a global does strange things to you)

While I left and made my way to sakura from rei and explored one of the apartment blocks.

At some point, a friend wanted to try and get to sakura too, but was unsuccesful. We decided to meet up again for another try on another day.

We eventually did, along with another more experienced hunter. I didnt know my friend was going to blast his way to the teleport, but well I was gearing up for some running, but again I had a simple trip from nate to rei. One day I have to run that myself. I think I can do it too, the mob density didnt seem that big and all it needs is some rl dodging.

One great point about rei is that there are young atroxes nearby. These little baby troxes are very cute and sweatable. although they arent always near the teleport, but when they do get near, its quite fun to run up and down sweating them. My evade of 180? ish kicks in sometimes and gives me more time to get sweat from them. So that thing is actually a little useful. It also helps that they hit for 30+ (and not higher)

I also randomly decided to go back to limnadian to sweat allophyls upon the suggestion of my friend. It happened to be a good one, especialyl since a group of hunters were there taking them down, so the allophyls generally got killed after I sweated them (instead of me getting killed)

Oh yes, and there was little bird watching in the chimera south ares east area where I decided to go chase after little gibnib and fugars... great times, and then if a snable comes I just sweat them hehehehee.
Little bird area!:

And then most recently yesterday, it was looking for tezlapods because my friend said they were cute, so I found them happily (they ARE cute) and they killed me happily too without giving me sweat, unfortunately they are quite a run from the zeus teleport, so I'm not sure if I will go back to try.

The server was really bad for me for once yesterday, I kept rubberbanding endlessly. First time that I really felt rather frustrated, I hope that doesnt happen too often because that really really affects my game play more than any other factor.

Last edited:
I had a short break from the internet and computer and when I got back, I decided to run for my last tp : wolverines hope.
It wasnt hard because a friend with hunting stuff ran with me, we got there and then I found to my delight lots of atroxes in the vicinity, I then promptly decided to try and sweat them. Unfortunately, huge troxes dont give second chances like baby troxes and I hardly got any sweat out of them, but after having a bit of fun I left for more normal sweating grounds in troy.
My sweat skill has finally gone over 100 and I cant wait to see when it caps.

Pictures from wolverine hope run

Last edited:
My next trip was to explore the west of fort troy. I had heard from another soc mate that getting out of the revival far of troy via land was very hard and that even going to the water needed a few runs, so it sounded like something that would be moderately fun with an easy escape.

So I just started running off from fort troy, the first nice thing I encountered was pretty colourful swirly ground patterns under some water, and then I thought ok here we go revival terminal when I saw alot of red dots... and then I saw no mobs... and on closer inspection... fugabarbas!!! With a smattering of fouls (which I had to drown) so I decided to sweat the fugas there and then. These fugas were relatively bigger/older and quite a few gave me 18b and 15b in that range. Once I was done running after them, I continued to proceed west.
After leaving the pretty swirly areas, I eventually saw alot of drones and warriors, I then decided to see how many shots I would take before going down so I just ran headlong through them. And it took 3 shots :D
So I got to the revival terminal, and another friend suggested that I check ou t the local spider population since they were nearby. I also saw on the revival map, what looked like another red revival area further north? So I travelled north to find a spider and a trox almost immediately and had to revive again.

At the same time, the interesting landscape south of the revival caught my eye, so after that I went south to explore, it was rather pretty and a little reminiscent of the area west of hades with blocky cylinder type hills. But it was devoid of mobs and I then swam out to sea easily.

I decided to attempt to find the mysterious north revival and after a short swim I ran up to land to look for it. I found some turrets but no station, so I got myself killed in the hope to find it, but revived back at the same place as before. I decided that the turrets were the thing marked out on the map.

After that I decided to check out the little island thing between PA and the revival I was at, so I swam up to it.

Upon reaching it I noticed some faucervix on the island and a swarm of rippers in the waters on the south east side.
Then I noticed another great thing, some rippers were on land! How fun! Perfect for a time of ripper running.
So I told a soc mate that I was there and he joined me. I proceeded to check out the ripper swarm and they followed me happily to the island where I spent alot of time running after them. Just highlight a ripper and press the short cut to wave and you will automatically run after them. Its very very amusing. And of course every now and then I had to run away into the water to escape from the faucervix that me and the rippers kept running into. It was really great, then we decided to go back to PA, and my internet connection started to fail me so that was it for that day.

Last edited:
The next day I had some half hearted attempts to check out the desert outposts, but couldnt get out of the borders of Nymphtown without getting killed (mostly for lack of concentration) so it was a blah day in general.

At some point I went to zychion and got stuck inside the walls of a building with no doors out! I did it by jumping over another person and somehow fell into a hole... it wasnt intentional since I was just trying to get out of the revival area.
But I was hopefuly to find a way out, unfortunately I had to use the T button and wait 60 full seconds.

I then decided to look for atrox near the hills there and saw someone that saw me and said "please dont kill my atrox" so I was like yay theres an atrox and asked... can I sweat it? but then that person died. And then I died after sweating it a bit. After a while I saw them pulling the trox to the bridge to sweat, so it was cool seeing a live pull in action.
The next cool thing that happened was that I was randomly at a tp when someone from my friendslist materialized, but the chat didnt reflect that they were logged on!

I thought... wow maybe I'm seeing things, but after a while the system said that they logged on and we chatted normally.

Fast forward to yesterday: I wanted to just have a short sweating session at fort troy again but lo and behold I saw someone complaining that they couldnt sell their sweat, and at the same time a friend asked if I had sweat to sell. So I brought the two together and there were two happy people.
Then a forumite appeared! And another! and another! and another! so it was like some nice gathering and I didnt know the first friend was a forumite. And one of them reads my diary... so HI lol...
And I said I would write something about raining forumites, so there that is ;)

Anyhow we chatted a little and someone (else) trying to sell sweat asked for the link to this place we were talking about and seemed a bit disappointed, I think they've been here before or such. Ho hum.

I asked if one of them was interested in baby troxes at nates valley and they agreed so we went there.

We couldnt find troxes too near the teleport, so they suggested reis defence instead.

Luckily they could take down little troxes on their own because they then asked if this was a team hunt or a just randomly shoot your own trox thing. So I said it was a you hunt and I sweat thing lol. Anyhow I got some sweat from the troxes before they killed me and I decided that was late enough and that was the end of another great day.

Last edited:
The next thing that happened was that I was just on entropia for a short while but then I saw some other people trying to get on a roof in fort troy. Since that is one of the things I like to do randomly, I ran over to see what they were up to. It turns out they were placing some cheapo items on the roof to watch people attempt to climb up and get at them.
I was intrigued and asked if they were going to do item art, they said no and I asked if I could move them. I figured anyhow if they were going to let other people snatch it, moving it shouldnt be a problem.
After a while, someone put down a whole stack of basic filters. A light went bingo in my head and I decided to start trying to make a cat!

The result is in the Galleria here...
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29442
it was very cool, I had to ask for more basic filters when I ran out after a while.
Unfortunately, people started taking the items really quick after I was done (still better than before?!)
I then met another forumite(mikah) that told me about a newbie event but as usual Its hard for me to attend events that start anywhere after 1800 hours to the next day ish... since thats the time I sleep until the time I go for work.

Last edited:
I went on yet another outing with the same previous hunter friend that went to fort troy north and got plenty of sweat. The armax bulls seemed to enjoy targetting me that day though. However, it still went pretty well. I then had to log off because of real life issues and then those got really bad and I got hit and got bruises on my head and my thigh. After which I was really upset.
I cant remember when I got back on next, but I must have just cruised around a bit.

I met yet another forumite(donald :laugh: ), and then the next thing was running with a soc mate to nate valley tp. I tried that with him the last time but we both got stuck at various revivals and although I made it out to nate valley, he didnt, so I felt responsible for it, apart from wanting to try a route I wonder why I didnt think of earlier. Hence we started from genesis amethera HQ and headed dead south all the way until we were west of nate valley and waltzed in. It was amusingly easy after the previous attempt.
After that we headed to rei's defence via the south west land area, I was hoping to squeeze by between land areas but mob patterns forced us straight into the south west land with fungoids and bristle hogs. (At some point of time we actually passed by the revival terminal... hehe so that means thats an easy revival to get out of) At least they werent troxes!

We headed for the sea and had a relatively easy time getting to west of rei's defence. Along the way I saw some fungoids near the sea so I had the idea of trying to drown one. So I went up to concentrate on a fungoid and voila it started hopping after me madly. I ran into the sea and started swimming and suddenly POOF the whole screen was RED ... I thought we had died.

And then I was still swimming, so I realized that was just the wierd stuff the fungoid spews out. And it only hit me for about 40+ hp, which was lucky... anyhow we drowned it succesfully and then went back and observed it closely.

Once reaching west of rei, the land was covered with allophyls, but luckily those have rather low aggro ranges and so we got to rei's defence. From there I had to log off, but my soc mate got to sakura without any problems. (I know this from the next log in lol) So it was a good run :)

Last edited:
Last night I had a great time with the same soc mate and cee, I was looking for people to explore fort troy west with me again. It was such a delightful place, but any trip is double the fun with friends =D

So we went out to the west, I was looking for fugas but they decided not to appear, we sweated a turp :laugh: and an allophyl (that eventually killed all of us)

After that we revived at the outpost where we saw spiders near by off. We ran around and got killed by a trox alpha (which I managed to sweat 2 bottles of, because it killed the other two first >< )
Then we got killed by the spider after searching out one.
After which we decided to relay run a trox to the revival so that we could concentrate on something first. We did that succesfully and then went out to try and sweat the spider again. Unfortunately the spider moved too fast and we still could not get sweat from it despite having concentrated already.
After that, the trox had dissappeared from the ground, but we found a fuga that was good for concentrating on and tried the spider again.

Unfortunately it still did not work out, we wanted to bring the spider a bit nearer to revival so we wouldnt have to run so far, but in the end it got shot down by the turrets too .... but then we got to inspect it close up :laugh:
After that, we tried to get to PA, but jumping down from a cliff with mobs nearby is a bad bad bad idea. My soc mate kept rubberbanding (cee had to log out) until the mobs got him. I got to PA and met someone begging for ammo, I had to explain to them that in this game, having more ammo doesnt mean you can continue playing and most people dont break even and so you either deposit or find some other forms of entertainment than hunting. I have no idea what that person will do (they were in the TT settler armor too .... maybe I should have mentioned entropiaforums but I didnt think of it :( but I didnt like their begging anyhow )

So well that was about it... smoerble had some new clothing to show me, which was cool ... but I dont really like most of the clothing here lol... they all look... odd

Last edited:
I read Hrafninn's diary and decided that it would be fun cleaning up his balcony (apart from putting more weight into my sparse inventory) :laugh:
So I told a soc mate(spike) about it and went there, we both spent a good amount of time picking everything up, then we wanted to see if anyone was buying dung in PA or TP but no luck. I then proceeded to fort troy and sweated a little bit... and then a orange jumpsuited person came up to me and started trade! I was like wah? ok I accepted and they asked... are you buying sweat? Then I said uh... no sorry not buying sweat (or something to that effect). Cee also informed me that she was running to nea's place! But it was getting late and I had to sleep, so I will know those results later.

Last edited:
Back