Tidesong's Diary

Finally got the whole exhibition thing up. Its at Ido's gallery bilton tower 3 level 5 apartment G until wednesday. Have to thank smoe for rushing irl to make that possible, and greek for the ped loan(now i'm back sweating to pay that off lol)

I'm not sure if I should auction the paintings off... unless there's any interest at all in buying them because I know I'd have to do it late again and its just so tiring to stay up late and it messes up my real life.

In any case, I'm going to have to concentrate now on my rl skating competition, I have nationals on 1st april and I have to be at my best then...

was so hoping to sleep early tonight, but my sister had to whack me on the head again. so I was feeling really miserable and had to get online to dissipate the feelings.

Well so I have been busy sweating to work off yet another loan ingame... so tempting to take loans when nice people offer them huh. So well I already told the guy that the only way I'm paying that back is if my art sells or i sweat for a couple months. And I'm not taking chances on that, so I have sweated back about 20% of that so far.
So with that, been watching my ammo slowly drop down to 2 digit numbers... and decided that I'll let myself have another ped for hunting for the time being :p
Luckily sweating brings some good skills haha.

I am glad more avenues for PC are talked about in the chat with MA representative, so well hope it brings more chances for me to do something fun with entropia.

So I had a nice quiet day, sweating till dry then killing the mobs and at the same time reading a book by robin hobb and earlier put a face mask on (for the skin irl) (lol I told someone and she asked what face mask... like pixie mask?? I was like NO! ahhaah)

I'm not sure which attribute does it, but I realize that I'm lasting alot longer against berys when sweating them (armourless of course) which is a cool thing. I even managed to sweat them until they got tired of me and walked away :laugh:

Anyways agi finally hit 28

Yay my photos from my competition are here!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I finally finished a sample commission
If you are interested in stuff like this, pm me :)

So I had a surprsingly good day on entropia. I was bored yesterday and tag searched gaiaonline for entropia and surprsingly came up with one thread other than mine!!! I happily messaged the creator of the thread who replied fairly promptly that he plays entropia rarely but is willing to get on to hunt with me. So finally we were both free today. So I took a risk and took out 20 ped worth of ammo and decided to use my a101 amp up.

We did some mollisks and then fouls and fugas (and there were some fauc around and a snarg and i got too near an armax bull that my friend saved me from lol i was gonna out run it coz we were hunting without armor for the easy fouls but he decided to pull some armor on and take them down)

Got some pretty loots. I haven't seen 3 digit numbers in my loot for so long ( 3 digit loots now just mean loots >1 ped which isn't that much but... lol for someone like me thats insane)

So it was fairly decent run, almost broke even, or maybe I did but I couldn't tell because I didnt keep track the exact state my amp was in before etc and I just repaired it to what I felt cool at.

So my friend had to go sleep

and I was like ok I'll go sweat some, then i realized fouls couldn't be sweated... and I wasn't happy just letting that foul go like that. My health was low and so i thought ok i'll play tag and increase health, so I ran that foul around a couple laps until i got my health and then I shot it dead and got a sweet 9.something ped in TT-stuff loot :)

I was pretty sure i broke even after that :laugh:

then I sweated a bit more and tried to ask around if anyone wanted to even look at my paintings but nobody seemed to want to :( oh well

it was a nice day overall and i found out the random gift of fugabara skin was actually worth quite something 35 skins i have, its about 16 ped now? wow... cool... but I don't think i"m selling them as yet. Maybe i'll regreat it when the price falls... heh

and I just watched charlie and the chocolate factory

which I like because I liked the book.

and that reminds me my friend made real good chocolate cake that we ate during lunch celebrating my other friend's birthday.

my bruise from my double toe attempt is not completely healed yet and I can't seem to find the chinese medicine i use to rub on it to improve the circulation so the stuff gets reabsorbed quicker into the blood blah but I think I'll manage to search it out this evening :yay:

So my soc might be going for a beacon mission if I manage to go it will be #2 for me :yay: its so fun hehe... I then promptly went to run myself at the drones at jason center... got like 5 dodge skills? lol gained a rank to inept :ahh:

then I got bored, went to PA someone was saying they were buying sweat at th e biodome and led a couple of us on a nice little search but coudln't find.. lol and then someone ask if anyone would tp run him to ti-city and I was like oh i'll do it, meet you at ti-castle

and then I LAGGED BIG TIME

by the time i managed to get to ti-castle that guy already went back to PA once to check if I was there too

and then i was STILL LAGGING... everything was moving at snails pace but it was moving then someone else came up and offered to help and my socmate lars said that run from new oxford was better and I was like yeah doh so I said ok run from New oxford, so we all tp there...

and it was worse than lag... it basically froze after a while and I think/hope the guy that needed the tp run got it while I stood there unable to move watching my socmate say hi and try to introduce someone lol... sheesh I gave up after a long time, then took a long long time to log off. Rebooted my computer and then my wireless refused to work so i gave up and slept...

edit: hey this is my 500th post!

Ok well, basically I was doing my usual thing and then randomly chatting with people and this guy (winterking) was like asking me if I was going to do rescues today and I said depends if someone is posting for help that they are stuck. then he said or you could always camp at an outpost and I said yeah that would be great except I don't have the mind implant thing yet, saving up to buy from tt and then he started trade with enough ammo to get it there and then :eek:

I was like woah ok thanks and like totally ran off to get the thing in. Then i realized that I had no idea how to work the thing and took a while before I figured... you have to
1) equip the inserter the usual way... aka drag from left side of inventory to right side where your avatar is
2) click on the inserter that your avatar is holding that is NOT in the inventory as in the "real" avatar... I kept clicking on the one my avatar was holding in the inventory... lol
3) after that the interface comes up and its not too bad, just drag the implant from the inventory into the empty space where it says to put it and press the buttons

:yay:

now I'm tp-enabled... lol (i have 50 mind essence from long back and my socmate just sold me lesser tp chip)

Theres only one more minor problem. I have no idea how to tp ... yet hahaha... maybe next rescue i'll learn from a socmate

Whee today was fun. First I almost missed the beacon mission my socmate lars was bringing us on. But... I managed to get online in time :D
It was great and fun and I learnt from experience how not to run the whole way around the circle level more than half a round to get to the other side coz i miss the opening lol
The loot was much more than the first mission I went on, maybe it could be the difference in the beacon type? But also maybe there was good luck cycle for many here hehe.
And so I helped to fap with my fap-28 and loot the boxes

After that I had extra peds from it. So I went crazily to lose a whole lot by revive killing a drone generation 01 ... i was really inspired you can tell. Or mad, but it look me about 4-5 revivals I lost count lol but I did it in and it gave no loot or loot lagged so bad it couldn't give loot anyways. lol expected :p

anyhow so meanwhile I got two green swirlires one for blp and one for paramedic. then after that I continued hunting some in pandora and got another two green swirlies for ranged weapons and finally one for laser :)

Oh and somewhere in between I sold some more sweat to a new person, jon's friend, bee who i took the chance to show off my paintings too and she likes them ehhehehe ....

ok well so yeah I will have to try not to get on here from monday night to wednesday night so that I can focus on cleaning my room up and doing laundry ><;;;; I'm so horrible at doing those things :p

Ok well so I got on again late sunday night and promptly got (i think) the last related skill profession increase in the gauss swirly

Anyhow so fort pandora appeared to have been cleared of mobs, thanks in partially to me lol so I went to atlas island north and sweated and hunt a bit. Then I met some people and i showed my art to one guy and he said he saw the hadesheim drawing before and couldn't remember so after I thought a while we figured out it was in twin peaks mall when I displayed with smoerble. so this is cool and that people must have noticed the painting there hehe

ok so yeah I shouldn't be playing entropia tonight... i must do my laundry :ahh: although I did clean my room up a bit last night... lol but need to do more, the floor is clearer now but my tables are still piled with stuffs...

Hmm so quite a bit of fun... I bought myself a scanner from the TT and have scanned some mobs, humans, mutants and a drone so that my skills page for information isn't completely empty... correspondingly I have got some science skills heheheh

I never knew thats where people got the info on mobs from! When you scan mobs etc you get this description thing haha. So cooooool

Anyhow my friend from gaia chatted me for another hunt and I was like ok sure and I decided to try corns... all didnt loot (irrc) so we were like o_O;;; and decided to go mollisks and umbra. I was like hey I never killed an umbranoid before

so like totally cool... and off we went... and they swarmed us quite a few times and I was like eek thats going to cost in repairs... I looted my first hair spray lol

ok but generally they weren't looting too good. So we went back to mollisks again and they were decent. And somehow dropping alot more mollisks teeth than the last time. Then my friend looted a shogun M harness and then I looted an A&P series king for the first time which the chart shows as tt-food lol + 2 or something? Anyways, I thought it was cool and decided to test it for a bit. I did two shots, 20 and 30 hit each time... it was soooo cool, then I checked... it ate 8 ammo per shot!!! And my friend was also like...telling me I better not use it... I had 0.5 HA on it lol so yeah... not using it anymore... counted that as a 16 pec experiment :p

Anyhows so we ended off... my friend made a complete loss on the trip because of repair costs :( I think I wasn't too bad (still loss likely... never bother to count :p ) coz my repair was decent... I feel bad, but he was using higher level armor than me and was tagging the shots and it was easier for me to just let it go that way... so the mobs were all attacking him....

And so yeah after that I was doing some sweating and hunting at Atlas island north and one exa gave a nice 5 ped loot hehe that was nice... I'm hoping one day theres an extra 0 behind that :laugh:

Oh and at the end of it my opalo is now at 9.2 HA wheeeeeeeeeee

So I got on for a "short" time to sweat ahem... and promptly leveled up to level4 in sweat gathering and level 2 for laser uh pistol?? thing whatever its the handgun related one.

Jason center was giving good sweat and no loot. But I preferred having a certainty of good sweat to having no sweat and maybe no loot. So thats how I went, basically skilling and sweating since it wasn't looting. Think I got a grand total of two looted mobs in that 3 hours...

And then a socmate's mate wanted sweat so I sold her...

And sweated some more... wheee

Whee was sweating a bit at Jason but my socmates for once were thinking of hunting exas and daiks... i was like hmmm that sounds reasonable. So I went for a hunt with socmates on big daiks and exas (ya i know i was thinking small... at first :p) ... bad loot though but was really cool... at the end they tped back but I took off my armour and sweated a big daik and it happily ignored me (but have what 2?3? sweat lol) then I was like hey that daik's ignoring me lol then it must have heard it coz it came running and I said that oh oh not anymore and then you see "tide was killed" soon after :laugh:

And so I sold some of my eye oil and muscle oil to another socmate for crafting (hoarding those things have a use at last yay)

And paints to another socmate...

I think that if I sweat consistently one more month I should be able to clear debts... (and tt that A&P king... unless anyone wants it?)

oh and opalo ha is now at 9.3 ... slowwwwly rising...

did i mention that not too long ago i ran to palm's corner? its a nice place lol but I couldn't find the tp so I went to sweat a ripper and died and revived near it :)

ok...
so opalo ha is now 9.4

and i bought an axe 2.0 for tt+3 and put in like 1.9 peds and chopped a few mobs up like woahhhhh this thing packs a bigger punch (of cousre it eats up peds too lol) than my opalo hehehehe so gonna use it sparingly... (and will go re-read the melee weapon guides again and stuff) looted like 88 pec from one of the chopped combiibos hehe

there was a really really wierd line at PA swamp camp today... i think it just bugged... and so there was a line you could see on the radar and in the 3d view that yeah...avatars, mobs, but i couldn't scan the avatars it said not valid ltarget so they weren't realyl stuck there.....

whoohoo so with one tp left I thought i'd just get it, started from nea's place when I saw a socmate and asked for coords (pvp4 tp) and he said he could run me there and I was bored so I agreed, it was really rather quiet but it was nice to run with someone ehhe.

and then someone told me i shouldn't be using both a blp and laser weapon, just stick to one... so ok i ditched the blp one i looted and bought another laser handgun from tt...

sold a vivo t1 for tt+0.03 (i said the person could have it for tt but it was like 0.27 so she gave me 0.3 for it) coz someone was yelling for a broke vivo and i figured she didn't want to spend the full 9 peds at the start

more happy sweating, gained another health now i"m up to 94 :D

So one of the days at AIN it got a lil more crowded and I accidentally shot the same dry mob the other person was shooting... and then someone else decided to team up... and well... it was blah... 5 people sweating one mob with 2-3 pulls of sweat... so after a frustrating while I gave up and went off to sweat by myself.

And another case there were two mobs, one was dry one was not, I end up shooting the wet one and the pple sweating were like hey thats not dry so i was like ok i wait, then the mob killed me. When i revive i found that they turreted the mob... they did apologize but .... sigh so frustrating. so now back to my loner ways again... when I see green dots i run far and go sweat else where

was nice conversations when it lasted though...

And passed Fin my extra copy of nymphtown painting to put with his shopkeeper at his gallery... if you are interested you can get it there from thursday onwards.

some real life things... my skating appears to be getting better again and my coach thinks I should put in more practise a week and it costs $$$ and time of course :( what a bittersweet good news.... sheesh... and looks like I might be on here less again even though not competition season... see how it goes...

Hmm well still here, in fact I skipped ballet on monday but thats because I had a tummy ache (and still do...) so but I think hope its better today :p
Sweated some and signed up for that ACS thingy .... Shot a few mobs and looted some too... hmmm things are pretty ok ingame ...

hmm ok thought of something to share... now fort pandora seems to get a little more populated once I saw mikah there and next time another person happily sweating away :D

My thoughts are kinda ambivalent on this, while its nice that people decide to go there and sweat, if pandora ever becomes another sweat camp o_O (like how troy did) then I'd have to find another place to chill out at. oh well (probably won't though, since mob density near the tp there is pretty low)

I've been checking echnida out now a bit more, its a pretty good place to sweat, except for the occasional low flying hiryuu that may crit and kill you in one shot (yeah that happened to me... 9.x damage from exa 9.x damage and then suddenly whoop 108.9 from hiryuu crit o_O its almost like suprise atrox breakfast LOL)

Last edited:
My visiting of echnida seems to be quite interesting, echnida is quite an interesting place... one of the days neverdie was there and a small group started chatting around him

then I saw the entropia news network guys and because they have a relationship with my soc so i was quite pleased to see them :) And I showed them my art too hehehe

and then and then

The most amazing thing... my mentor reappeared!!!! :eek:

Apparently he lost his password and changed country so that would explain it but its just crazy. Well we chatted a bit and then I had to sleep...

But before that, I also met twister who was really encouraging about the art thing ... and fin too like whee cool

So quite a few things happened... had a really nice sweating outing with a socmate coachman and we did ambus near the north rev at nea's (away from the crowd!) whoo! and we saw someone who was having a lil unexpected trouble with a pretty big ambu (it kept critting him! :O ) but it all ended cool and stuff hehe and he was interested to hear that I did some art and stuff.

I also did a short stint at PA... the combibo island near the PA mall is a pretty good place for sweating and hunting dry mobs! I had one pretty decent loot on one combibo after I died killing it and revived and ran back to finish it off... most of my revive kills don't loot.. but that looted! So I was happy hahaha

Hmm and then the new vu... I haven't run to the new areas yet... and I met someone else new and then we went sweating in pandora

Soooo last night was an eye opener... i learnt a few things:
1) i can take argo youngs solo in my opalo + a101 + pixie/gnome easy
2) i can take argo young solo in my opalo + a101 + without armour and a bit of fapping
3) i can take merp young?mature?both? can't remember now but also solo in opalo + a101 + without armour and no fapping
4) i can ALMOST take hiryuu mature solo in opalo + a101 + no armour (died with a bit of health left in the hiryuu)

:D

FUN TIMES
hahahahahahhhahahahahahahahhah

:laugh:

Anyways how it happen... my socmate matt was like telling me to go hunt snables with him so I was like oh low level mob no problem! then it wasn't looting good and we got bored and went to big exas and i took a break and came back and he was talking about some argo bug so i went to see... then I was like curious... if i could shoot them so he said to try so i tried and then I wanted to go storage in quiet echnida and then realized i wanted to try hiryuu young and then so we went to orthos and tried and a few merp attack on the way and like yeah... this is crazy... now I got new mobs I can try if I'm bored lol... although yeah i think they need the amp... might be a lot harder without the amp so ampless opalo means daik, snables, exas, sabas as usual

So I ran/swam to new switzerland and went past alot of steep mountains...

and well in the soc channel there was a discussion about GMT... and I thought... wow not everyone really knows what GMT IS?? some people thinks that GMT is london time....

i thought that was rare... well on this forum someone else also thought GMT is london time. I wonder why people have that misconception? Is it that GMT and london time is used interchangeably in some societies irl?

Oh well, if I think too hard on this I feel agitated so I wont. But see
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

for more explanation....
GMT = UTC
london time = BST in the summer and GMT otherwise.... not the other way around

why I say this because people can tell me this event is 14:00 GMT but if they thought that GMT = UTC + 1 then I will not go on time because my time is GMT + 8 and that doesn't change. So I guess next time I cannot allow people to tell me what time it is in relation to GMT because GMT is a term that enough people misunderstand.

Moral of this story:
Always ask for UTC.

Hmm I got the other oshiri tp now... I find it really interesting with all the little floating things! For a while I thought we had fetus ossecollum or something haha but it was nice to have a new feature in landscapes.

Back to sweating and hunting a bit... my HA on opalo is now finally 9.9!!!!!! Gonna hit 10 by this year minimally I think hehehehe.

So yeah went up to level 3 in evader profession and level 1 for the laser pistoleer or was it handgun? anyways it wasn't rifle ... lol

Hmmm spending more time on skating now and need more sleep..... but waiting for mentor to find time to give me a nice hunt...

The statistics of tidesong

Yay I reached 10/10 HA for Rifle at last :D:D:D

Relevant Stats:
Reached 10 HA on Opalo (singapore time) 1:49pm 24th June 2007
Aim: 181
Inflict Ranged Damage: 235
Rifle: 747
Laser Weaponry Techonology: 912
Combat Reflexes: 380

Everything else just for the records:
Attributes:
Agility: 30
Intelligence: 24
Psyche: 22
Stamina: 9
Strength: 20
Health: 94

General:
Alertness: 184
Athletics: 377
Bravado: 17
Courage: 346
Dexterity: 176
Perception: 107

Combat:
Aim: 161
Clubs: 1
Combat Reflexes: 380
Handgun: 55
Heavy Melee Weapons: 11
Heavy Weapons: 1
Inflict Melee Damage: 9
Inflcit Ranged Damage: 235
Light Melee Weapons: 1
Longblades: 116
Melee Combat: 33
Power Fist: 1
Rifle: 747
Shortblades: 1
Support Weapon Systems: 1
Weapons Handling: 300
Whip: 1

Defense:
Dispence Decoy: 1
Dodge: 21
Evade: 499

Medical:
Anatomy: 655
Diagnosis: 95
First Aid: 319

Science:
Analysis: 4
Animal Lore: 1
Biology: 7
Botany: 3
Computer: 2
Electronics: 1
Engineering: 1
Genetics: 1
Mechanics: 1
Zoology: 1

Information:
Mentor: 1
Probing: 6
Scan Animal: 13
Scan Human: 33
Scan Mutant: 5
Scan Robot: 2

Mining: (all 1)
Construction: (all 1 except)
BLP Weaponry Technology: 58
Laswer Weaponry Technology: 912

Tailoring: (all 1)

Mindforce: (all 1 except)
Concentration: 120
Sweat Gatherer: 498

Beauty: (all 1)

So I skipped entropia for a really nice 3km run yesterday, its by the singapore health promotion board, and its the launch of a weekly run thing so I got a free t shirt teehee.

Hopefully I can play a bit more this weekend :)

So about a week back on July 08th... my socmate was asking if people wanted to hunt longus and then promptly solo hoffed on one while waiting for us to get there.

After that, we thought it was loot pool feeding, but still got a global... thats my first global ever and first in a team.

Hmm have been really busy making clothes for the sims 2 ... can't wait till entropia has some kind of functions like this...

Been sparse... skating has been going good... and again I've injured myself... but I can walk so its nothing like the major one years back... and at least its an upgrade... i hurt my ankle horribly on an axel jump that time, this time its a triple salchow attempt haha. oh well. off to see the sports doctor on thursday and i'm skipping skating today so maybe I'll have some time online. I may have to clean up my room further though.

suddenly want a oreo ice cream thingy... but I only want a bit and they sell it in this huge cups... sigh. maybe I'll buy a small pack of oreo cookie, a small normal ice cream thing and make one myself ^^

Doctor says I've got runner's knee (from skating lol) oh well anyways apparently my knee cap is tilted and physio has given me exercises to do and but doc wants me back with x-ray for follow up and that x-ray is like the straw on the camels back... all the other costs are either reasonable or subsidized but the x-ray won't be and its extra expensive too.. I'm not sure if I should do it... no wonder I don't like seeing the doctor I have no idea if I'm paying for things that I don't need having done...

anyways so I logged on again finally to hear that there are some exciting things happening and went near the rig where there was a gen 10 huge robot thing... and saw a group of hunters trying to bring it down, they soon started and I decided to randomly take some shots at the bot with my measly opalo for fun and promptly got a level in humanoid something investigation.

And then somewhere along the way a tantilion small decided to bug me and i killed it... haha that was priceless... first tantillion i kill ever, first loot of the day and I did it without armor :) good stuff.

So after a couple revives I had the pleasure of watching someone dealing the final shot to the bot and that was my adventure for the night

Reactions: Mel
Back