Titans of Space Starfleet - KOS list

Status
Life's to short to read it all hu Rose?

I didn't either. What's it about anyway?

Really tho. it sucks to be on a KOS list.. Ask humm.. What's his name again?? :D

:popcorn:

Last edited:
So when the pirate ship warps somewhere, and attacks some innocent travelers..your spending your time below deck afk repairing for them making it easier for the pirates to plunder and harass..

Yeah agree with fishface, revealing pic.

No.

When an MS warps, auto-repair is cancelled. You have to un-afk and hit auto-use to restart repair.

Even when our big ship is broke, the Gunners still love to have a little bit of fun! :D :laugh:

Ark Royal, stepping in for Mandie :cool: Little ship that bites hard :D

small_973764.jpg

No.

When an MS warps, auto-repair is cancelled. You have to un-afk and hit auto-use to restart repair.

No offense Justin, you know I like you.... But thats as naive as saying that no one ever put a stapler on their mouse crafting components/amps/etc.... back when 'auto-clicking' wasn't allowed.

Even when our big ship is broke, the Gunners still love to have a little bit of fun! :D :laugh:

Ark Royal, stepping in for Mandie :cool: Little ship that bites hard :D

small_973764.jpg

yeah, please let us watch a nice battle and not an empty shotdown while opponent is at supermarket :D

No offence here too... but there's no glory to show there, have you asked why noone else shows images of a ship destroied when there was no battle at all?

With my quad, broke!, I can do the same hitting the right side of an afk ship :saint:

Come on!

No offence here too... but there's no glory to show there

Come on!

Dont get your panties in a twist! No-one said anything about Glory! Or battles for that matter...

Simply that -

Ships listed above have to expect being followed or warped upon and being destroyed at any point of time.

And....

love to have a little bit of fun! :D :laugh:

:cool:

The Pirate in question who was aboard Dreadnaught - was seen leaving it shortly prior , Shooting at Kri's pathfinder, Returning to the Dreadnaught, then using the dreadnaught to shoot down Kri's ( I presume AFK) Ship.

We then engaged, and shot down the dreadnaught. No dramatic battles or glory in the slightest, just doing as we said we would ;)

Alainax said:
The Pirate in question who was aboard Dreadnaught - was seen leaving it shortly prior , Shooting at Kri's pathfinder, Returning to the Dreadnaught, then using the dreadnaught to shoot down Kri's ( I presume AFK) Ship.

We then engaged, and shot down the dreadnaught. No dramatic battles or glory in the slightest, just doing as we said we would
I find this just way too funny !
I am sure that everyone sees a great deal of value in the expenditure of PEDs in shooting down empty vessels. The skill gains must surely ourway the possible loot returns by huge amounts.

Hush Sakuba! Don't spoil my honey pot :D

If it wasnt for that I saw this guy shooting at Kri's ship that I passed a few times seeing it was "parked", we most likely would of ignored the quad, but returning once more and seeing the dredd there it was better keep space safe. Noone wants a pirate ship around when collecting.

One day maybe we will see "Guardians" at Ss whaiting for pirates to show up ...Space is fun for me and I like to dodge in my quad .I will share my strategy to dodge while flying in space:
1.Hold Ctrl or Shift(change your position - or +)
2.Hold A or D(rotate your Quad)
3.With mouse simple dodge in all directions... And after this Hit R for auto fly :D ..Good Luck.

Tonight Dreadnaught and her merry band of pirates were sitting at the Caly to Ark warp gate :rolleyes:

They knocked us out of warp with the mine on one of our scheduled flights.

We engaged, and had a nice wee battle :)

Sorry my pic is awful, I have to admit I was very excited by it all and the adrenaline was pumping a bit to hard for me to focus on the pic taking :ahh:

We got some pirate spoils as loot, obivously stuff they have looted from other more unfortunate space travelers. :(

Keep safe out there space goers!

Normandie killing Dreadnaught 14th April.
dn_kill_14.04.jpg

gz on looting the looters :D

The pirates came back and had another go a bit later on.

Same result.

The pirates came back and had another go a bit later on.

Same result.

:cool:

This was returning from our hunting trip, with still some Locusta damage and most of the crew saying " night night"

This battle was much more intense! :D:yay:

Our Pilot froze then disconnected :eyecrazy: meaning we had a good period of time where the Pirate ship had positioned herself in a way our gunners all couldnt hit and she was hitting us hard!

As soon as the Pilot 1 disconnected and left the seat Pilot 2 jumped in - swung our ass around and met her nose to nose in a battle of wits as the pilots pushed each other around in these great hulks.

It was nail biting stuff :eyecrazy: But we got her again :D :yay:

This time the loot was alot better ;) gunners got a whole bunch on mining materials then some oil etc oh and a Warp Mine MK3 :D (good, thats one less the motherships out there have to worry about) The loot is very bitter sweet though, as its all stolen I guess expect the mine :duh:

Normandie killing Dreadnaught second time 14th April.
dred_kill_2.jpg

Ps... I know this is kinda cheeky, but if you pirates have a video of that battle, could you send it to me? Not to gloat or anything - just I bet it would have looked like a pretty cool space battle. :)

Edit.... now I need to come down from my adrenaline rush :ahh: Ill sleep tonight! :D

Last edited:
HEHE. nice fight. we was on training session for our pilots so it was pure luck that Normandie shows up.
It was a surprise for us when Normandie warp in in 15second after mine was deployed.
And it was 1min left till mine expire for second time. :D
However gz to Normandie pilot who shows a great skills of driving snail :D
Got blood pressure so high that can't sleep next few hours :D. Bad I can't kick ass of our pilot after fight when he made few wrong moves. :wise:
It is a lot of fun when someone try to resist and fight back and do not use "features" to avoid contact in space.
Perfect training for both side.
I was on fraps but accidentally turned it off. Maybe next time will get full movie :D

GL and see you all in space.

P.S: forum trolls please do not spam this tread and keep it clean.

ahh so this is why the kismets i made are selling really fast :).

gotta restock :p

Burano
Tonight Dreadnaught and her merry band of pirates were sitting at the Caly to Ark warp gate :rolleyes:

They knocked us out of warp with the mine on one of our scheduled flights.

We engaged, and had a nice wee battle :)

Sorry my pic is awful, I have to admit I was very excited by it all and the adrenaline was pumping a bit to hard for me to focus on the pic taking :ahh:

We got some pirate spoils as loot, obivously stuff they have looted from other more unfortunate space travelers. :(

Keep safe out there space goers!

Normandie killing Dreadnaught 14th April.
dn_kill_14.04.jpg

Thats my loot please return it.

Burano

Thats my loot please return it.

but but but... I already made caroot soup with blazar croutons! I think I have still some in the freezer though, ill send you a tub :D

Oh! I do apologise for my tardiness on uploading these pics... :ahh:

From Monday :)

DN didn't really want to play though :( I think my perfume was rotten or something that day :laugh:

dred_kill_15.04.13.jpg

dread_kill_15.04_2.jpg

*edit, oh in the first pic - both Bismark and Normandie were pulled out by the Dreadnaught at the same warp gate. Both Motherships engaged the Dreadnaught - gz to spirit chaser for the kill shot :D

Last edited:
And now to the sports with Ben Coyote..

And tonight's War score: Free Trade ships 3, Pirates, 0.

Film at 11.:lolup:

(Oh and to the crew of the Dradnaught, a word of advice:

Go Play (insert another game name here) , It's easier on your Ped Card..):laugh:

Benjamin Ben Coyote
a.k.a. "The Blind Sniper"

What an interesting thread - space battles, shady deals with pirates - and it even comes with pictures and videos!
Somehow missed it, found it only by accident while searching for MS schedules. Hope 1 month old is not necro? (pretty please :))

Anyone in your soc or who agrees to play along with this enters my KOS :D

Enjoy
So, which side to choose, hmmm....? :scratch2:

Allright, i choose to enter your KOS.

Enjoying it. :wtg:

What an interesting thread - space battles, shady deals with pirates - and it even comes with pictures and videos!
Somehow missed it, found it only by accident while searching for MS schedules. Hope 1 month old is not necro? (pretty please :))

So, which side to choose, hmmm....? :scratch2:

Allright, i choose to enter your KOS.

Enjoying it. :wtg:

I do not understand lol

Who are you ?

Killed Dreadnought once more during one of our passenger flights tonight.

Killed Dreadnought once more during one of our passenger flights tonight.

New pc meant I couldn't get a screen shot, doh! Any one know how to make print screen not just paste black when in fs?

Status
Back