News: Triton Industries Shares

VERY slight nod towards MA that relisting every seven days means that others placed at 10 could theoretically be sold within seven days if placed some time or just before the bulk 10 runs out once a week and is relisted - by virtue of being older orders.
And there was me of the opinion that this relisting lark was 100% stupidity. Now I only see it as >95% that way, as extremely few people are going to put up any at 10 anyway, when 9.99 and below will presumably have player sell offers visible almost all of the time - and thus perpetuate itself.

Still, if the heads get round to anything even half-way workable, then I suppose having someone who can think the extra mile could come in handy, but this isn't it.
It's gonna be like this all the way with further development, isn't it? Ten steps backwards and one step forwards.

They could be very busy with Unreal Engine 5 stuff. There is a possibility once Unreal Engine 5 is introduced, we start to see a more content all over the universe. Because of this premise, you could invest in the future and see if it pays off. We will have to wait and see.

It's an interesting situation as these shares are the same number as CP at 500k. I would've thought that a couple of sand king waves, surely would match CP income. I guess the difference is CP is tax and Triton is a share of revenue (different calcs).

The big question is, did MA believe it was worth 15 ped in comparison to CP, or were they just trying it on. However at 10 ped that changes it somewhat.

I think Triton could deliver, outside of mayhem events. To be fair I thought New TI was way over subscribed at 800k shares, so maybe not a fair comparison to Triton in these early days.

Sure the historical income numbers speak for themselves on these deeds/shares, I can see why many have lost the appetite.

Go shoot some Sand Kings haha.

There is a possibility once Unreal Engine 5 is introduced, we start to see a more content all over the universe.

NO.
Absolutely and unequivocally NO!

Because once (if ever) they launch UE5, they'll be spending years fixing the billions of bugs that come with the launch.
As last seen when MA switched to CryEngine2.
Been there, done that.

The game was merely unplayable for more or less two years due to the overwhelming amount of new bugs all occourring simultaneously.
And fixing one bug broke two other things.
The expected aftershocks of UE5 scare me because I remember the aftershocks of the introduction of CE2.

The masses of fed up players quitting and withdrawing due to the wave of bugs broke MA's neck finacially.
The financial stunt with the Calypso Land Deeds was the result to get out of the tight spot. Fortunately, the CLDs were accepted at the time.
But issuing another 6 million new shares of whatever probably will not get MA out of the tight another time, after I dared a wary sideglance at the issuing performance of Triton shares ...

Last edited:
TI shares are worth less then AG shares.. and that's pretty hard to do.

It's an interesting situation as these shares are the same number as CP at 500k. I would've thought that a couple of sand king waves, surely would match CP income. I guess the difference is CP is tax and Triton is a share of revenue (different calcs).
This statement is not backed by any evidence, so i take it more a proposal for discussion.
i made already a post wherre i considered the turnover of the island,
now... the payout seems 1 pec every 2 week or 26 pec per year...
26 (yearly payout) / 1000 (pec per 10 PED) = 2.60% IRR for "investors" not considering principal at risk.
i considered a yield of 8% as "acceptable" on the risk adjusted investment in these "shares" and this lead to 1000 * 26 /80 = 3.25 PED value per "share".
it is not far from teh 3.5 ped as per my projection.
in case of "speculation" intended not as "catching a market opportunity" but as "thinking about somenting fancy" it could get to 5
so.. this "share" is 100% overvalued.
the CLOWN mechanism of the "stock exchange in game prevent to put "buy orders" on shares like it happens in AH.... otherwise you would see "professional investors" bidding 3 to 5 ped on the instrument.

Now about CP.
While sand king has a ESI drop, so it is mainly a gambler place, because many times "roulette winner" takes a big chunk of the loot,
CP has a "mandatory volume" per player.
to"open the firegate" or better, run the "access the cave" quest on BEST conditions, EVERY player to kill in normal domes must cycle on taxed land.
the taxed part most effective place is DOME1 (2 is kreltin, 3 contains higher maturity and are not worth due to tax impact).
1430 HP * 5000 kills = 7.150.000 HP at 3DPP (conventional measure) = 23.833 (rounded up to 24.000 with some level 41 or some kreltin stepping in)
Many player do the mission at wrong levels, with poor looter and low natural stats, but this is not impacting taxes much... let's say the average return is 97% with 4.5% taxes it is 24.000 *0.97 *0.045 = 1050 ped MANDATORY tax payment per player.
by player side, i am doing the quest now, so i will publish a loot table based on the full grind in dome1 but it is another thing.

So Rick, sorry but the two places have not much in common to be peers for comparison. i can only consider a CAPTIVE volume on the sand king island related to codexing and double dipping "the entropia master rextellum slayer" chain and i admit if all players realize HOW IMPORTANT is to kill Rextelums for middle level players (50 evader) to get 15% overpower mitigation on the L22 ones it can have a big development, dont think about the sand king waves, those are gamblers playground.

In order for these to sell NTI has to go above 10 first, I don't see that happening with the current state of the area, loot is generally terrible as well, not just on NTI :(.
AG has a whole unique map with unique creatures and crafting that consumes their unique drops, and it's not sold out yet

when NTI happened it didn't make sense, but triton even less

AG has a whole unique map with unique creatures and crafting that consumes their unique drops, and it's not sold out yet

when NTI happened it didn't make sense, but triton even less
AG shares came out a long time ago. I think the real problem here is that it's too far away, you have to go through lootable and pirates or pay for a warp to get there. But the economy is still on Calypso and that's where you need to be of you want to sell more than 10 PED worth of stuff. I also think that if there was a free TP from Calypso to AG those shares would've sold out a long time ago.

They did it with TI. Its even in its name now, New TI.
The NTI update was BEFORE the shares even existed. And half the mobs are shared, and theres so many wasted mob spots, hence no one goes there.

This statement is not backed by any evidence, so i take it more a proposal for discussion.
i made already a post wherre i considered the turnover of the island,
now... the payout seems 1 pec every 2 week or 26 pec per year...
26 (yearly payout) / 1000 (pec per 10 PED) = 2.60% IRR for "investors" not considering principal at risk.
i considered a yield of 8% as "acceptable" on the risk adjusted investment in these "shares" and this lead to 1000 * 26 /80 = 3.25 PED value per "share".
it is not far from teh 3.5 ped as per my projection.
in case of "speculation" intended not as "catching a market opportunity" but as "thinking about somenting fancy" it could get to 5
so.. this "share" is 100% overvalued.
the CLOWN mechanism of the "stock exchange in game prevent to put "buy orders" on shares like it happens in AH.... otherwise you would see "professional investors" bidding 3 to 5 ped on the instrument.

Now about CP.
While sand king has a ESI drop, so it is mainly a gambler place, because many times "roulette winner" takes a big chunk of the loot,
CP has a "mandatory volume" per player.
to"open the firegate" or better, run the "access the cave" quest on BEST conditions, EVERY player to kill in normal domes must cycle on taxed land.
the taxed part most effective place is DOME1 (2 is kreltin, 3 contains higher maturity and are not worth due to tax impact).
1430 HP * 5000 kills = 7.150.000 HP at 3DPP (conventional measure) = 23.833 (rounded up to 24.000 with some level 41 or some kreltin stepping in)
Many player do the mission at wrong levels, with poor looter and low natural stats, but this is not impacting taxes much... let's say the average return is 97% with 4.5% taxes it is 24.000 *0.97 *0.045 = 1050 ped MANDATORY tax payment per player.
by player side, i am doing the quest now, so i will publish a loot table based on the full grind in dome1 but it is another thing.

So Rick, sorry but the two places have not much in common to be peers for comparison. i can only consider a CAPTIVE volume on the sand king island related to codexing and double dipping "the entropia master rextellum slayer" chain and i admit if all players realize HOW IMPORTANT is to kill Rextelums for middle level players (50 evader) to get 15% overpower mitigation on the L22 ones it can have a big development, dont think about the sand king waves, those are gamblers playground.
I made an error there after checking my records, both CP and Triton are "share of revenue" LA's, rather than CP being a 'taxable' LA. Although they do both have 500k shares.

My view in the new world, is MA take roughly 5% (players go on about 95% returns right). So the amount of input peds is a key measure for me. I don't care about output peds or in what form... i just consider a share of that 5% must go to revenue. The Sand King may have changed,(dunno) but it used to be 12 waves or so to spawn the SK. That's a ton of combined shared shooting, just to get the SK spawned. I've been there enough, during fun times.

Sure; I'm not sitting there doing detailed analysis. Really, it was just finger in the sky.... that surely, a full set of Rex waves should be enough shooting to trigger a div. Maybe not?

If you think Triton is say worth 3 or 5 ped a deed, I'm not challenging you either, it probably is. Haha. Nice one for adding some calcs 😁

The only real value in any of these shares, is if people compound them. Every new share you buy from weekly income is a "free" share. To really win at that strategy you need a lot to begin with.

On that basis, any NTI or Triton I own, were free. So to me it's all 100% upside whatever it pays. Maybe that's why I'm so relaxed about it. 😁

The only real value in any of these shares, is if people compound them. Every new share you buy from weekly income is a "free" share. To really win at that strategy you need a lot to begin with.

On that basis, any NTI or Triton I own, were free. So to me it's all 100% upside whatever it pays. Maybe that's why I'm so relaxed about it. 😁
You forget to factor in opportunity cost. This is the cost of your choice in comparison to other choices if those could yield higher returns. How safely this can be determined in advance, of course, depends on the volatility of the assets in question. For this, you weigh your choices according to the statistical variance of returns from their track record. Now, one of the core mantras of investment is that past returns do not guarantee future results, only within our little Entropia bubble we can say from experience that there is a strong connection. There you have a 100% mathematical method, which you may then override with your intuition, personal preference, or other motivations like supporting a new development (e.g. when AMD came out). Most people I know never do the calculations first.

You forget to factor in opportunity cost. This is the cost of your choice in comparison to other choices if those could yield higher returns. How safely this can be determined in advance, of course, depends on the volatility of the assets in question. For this, you weigh your choices according to the statistical variance of returns from their track record. Now, one of the core mantras of investment is that past returns do not guarantee future results, only within our little Entropia bubble we can say from experience that there is a strong connection. There you have a 100% mathematical method, which you may then override with your intuition, personal preference, or other motivations like supporting a new development (e.g. when AMD came out). Most people I know never do the calculations first.
Depends how seriously you take it. If it was RL shares, I'd be doing some deep analysis and then throw large sums of money at an opportunity. Personally I'm not comfortable with the current game. I don't believe the value of the equipment required to compete (such as 250k weapons) will attract new players in the masses. The future is limited to a few 100 people with an addiction. For me it's simply a bit of fun, it gives me a little smile getting some ped back. Which for some strange reason provides pleasure, that means more to me than the income. Not the same as RL shares, which is serious business. 🤣🤣 You could argue, why don't you sell and withdraw it then? It's a bit like selling skills, I can't be bothered for the effort involved. So maybe i just carry on until it goes pooooff.🤣

Depends how seriously you take it. If it was RL shares, I'd be doing some deep analysis and then throw large sums of money at an opportunity. Personally I'm not comfortable with the current game. I don't believe the value of the equipment required to compete (such as 250k weapons) will attract new players in the masses. The future is limited to a few 100 people with an addiction. For me it's simply a bit of fun, it gives me a little smile getting some ped back. Which for some strange reason provides pleasure, that means more to me than the income. Not the same as RL shares, which is serious business. 🤣🤣 You could argue, why don't you sell and withdraw it then? It's a bit like selling skills, I can't be bothered for the effort involved. So maybe i just carry on until it goes pooooff.🤣
I have to agree. Game is only for whales. "Normal" players will stay and lose 1-2,000PED and never to return when they realise they will never own a solid gun if they dont sell their house.
Game is currently a pyramid game, get the best gear, farm UL gear and sell and repeat. Alot of ybers have already made millions in just random UL drops and token gear. And that is just for one year.

Prices have to come down or this new ue5 and epic store will be the final straw.

I have to agree. Game is only for whales. "Normal" players will stay and lose 1-2,000PED and never to return when they realise they will never own a solid gun if they dont sell their house.
Game is currently a pyramid game, get the best gear, farm UL gear and sell and repeat. Alot of ybers have already made millions in just random UL drops and token gear. And that is just for one year.

Prices have to come down or this new ue5 and epic store will be the final straw.
I believe the best the ubers can achieve is an assumed value in their equipment (asset value), constantly at risk of huge depreciation. The game is designed that way, to force constant upgrades, tiering and skilling. Lets be nice about it and pluck a number from the sky. Say they made 10k ped a month average pure profit, the costs demands to upgrade their gear would likely far exceed that. They do well to equal out I reckon. But hey, MA is paying the real life bills on someone's money. If the top 100 players are playing for free, i cant see the minnows paying 50 or so peoples salaries .🤣 so somebody is talking BS.

You need to buy the fruit machine, to play the fruit machine 😜

Anyway back to these deeds. I love them, no land management costs. All they need is for players to keep shooting. I might set a target of buying 2000 sandking deeds, see how many years takes me. It's all fun.

I believe the best the ubers can achieve is an assumed value in their equipment (asset value), constantly at risk of huge depreciation. The game is designed that way, to force constant upgrades, tiering and skilling. Lets be nice about it and pluck a number from the sky. Say they made 10k ped a month average pure profit, the costs demands to upgrade their gear would likely far exceed that. They do well to equal out I reckon. But hey, MA is paying the real life bills on someone's money. If the top 100 players are playing for free, i cant see the minnows paying 50 or so peoples salaries .🤣 so somebody is talking BS.

You need to buy the fruit machine, to play the fruit machine 😜

Anyway back to these deeds. I love them, no land management costs. All they need is for players to keep shooting. I might set a target of buying 2000 sandking deeds, see how many years takes me. It's all fun.
Dude, dont buy triton deeds, even moon deeds are better than this shit.

Well, my level of trust is fairly low, to the point that anything could be being massaged by MA.
I don't know enough about the specific mobs of Triton to analyse EL figures, to try and see why we have now had 2x 2 pecs in a row, while other offerings have merely returned to their normalish values outside event times, for now at least.
For me, one times 2 pecs can be a lucky overrun now and again from a slightly over 1 pec average, but 2 in a row has to actually be a proper 2 at least one of the times if all was fair and square.

Well, my level of trust is fairly low, to the point that anything could be being massaged by MA.
I don't know enough about the specific mobs of Triton to analyse EL figures, to try and see why we have now had 2x 2 pecs in a row, while other offerings have merely returned to their normalish values outside event times, for now at least.
For me, one times 2 pecs can be a lucky overrun now and again from a slightly over 1 pec average, but 2 in a row has to actually be a proper 2 at least one of the times if all was fair and square.
Back when they first introduced that island. I used an L firestorm chip, like first hit "nuke" on those rex doing the first Rex missions (not at the lake at Jamieson). Was funny. No... it wasn't named a firststorm, it was some top end L special chip Level VIII think (like an Arson with another name but 20x as powerful... really rare). Popped loads of ESI's that did. Rex were great for ESI's back then.

I reckon we'll get a feel for how many sandking waves need to be completed to trigger a pec. Easy to track as they hof. Maybe it's 2x SK's? Per pec.

I never completed the necessary mission for access to the area that I assume is part of triton, but I don't recall this being confirmed anywhere by a geographical definition. If I remember correctly, there is more than one island that was introduced at the same time I think as Medusa, but I've only visited those islands and the freely accessible 'triton'. Back in the day I would lag and get a ram crash there, so I avoided it most of the time.

I don't even really know if the sandking is that hook line and sinker worm thing or something else entirely. The Germans say it goes past their arse, meaning they couldn't care less, which Americans sometimes say as they could care less.

Still, if someone cares enough to inform an ignorant player as part of this new generation of MA working with players to spread info on EU content, then okidoke - I'll read it :)

I never completed the necessary mission for access to the area that I assume is part of triton, but I don't recall this being confirmed anywhere by a geographical definition. If I remember correctly, there is more than one island that was introduced at the same time I think as Medusa, but I've only visited those islands and the freely accessible 'triton'. Back in the day I would lag and get a ram crash there, so I avoided it most of the time.

I don't even really know if the sandking is that hook line and sinker worm thing or something else entirely. The Germans say it goes past their arse, meaning they couldn't care less, which Americans sometimes say as they could care less.

Still, if someone cares enough to inform an ignorant player as part of this new generation of MA working with players to spread info on EU content, then okidoke - I'll read it :)
There's No mission to allow access to the SK area, that I'm aware of. The SandKing is like a giant scorpion. You're thinking of the hussk, that does require completion of an land access mission.

Omegaton Industries has decided to discontinue the sale of the Triton Industries shares. The last opportunity to invest in the shares on Entropia Exchange will be until February 2, 20:00 UTC! Following this period, any unsold shares will stay with Omegaton Industries, with the possibility of being offered again down the line. Triton Industries shares will become tradable next week after maintenance downtime.

Ludvig will add this information in the original post, and the same information will be added to the original page :)

Last edited:
Omegatron Industries has decided to discontinue the sale of the Triton Industries shares. The last opportunity to invest in the shares on Entropia Exchange will be until February 2, 20:00 UTC! Following this period, any unsold shares will stay with Omegatron Industries, with the possibility of being offered again down the line. Triton Industries shares will become tradable next week after maintenance downtime.

Ludvig will add this information in the original post, and the same information will be added on the original page :)
:D :D
Buy now before its all gone! ;)

Thanks Rick, you are right. That means I never even noticed the sand king as something separate ...

LOL to the new strategy move. I wonder if the total amount will reflect the real sales of shares to that point, or whether 'further down the line' might also be a secretive selling by the owner of so much of the contingency... at whatever price is deemed acceptable...

Last edited:
Back