News: Triton Industries Shares

Omegatron Industries has decided to discontinue the sale of the Triton Industries shares. The last opportunity to invest in the shares on Entropia Exchange will be until February 2, 20:00 UTC! Following this period, any unsold shares will stay with Omegatron Industries, with the possibility of being offered again down the line. Triton Industries shares will become tradable next week after maintenance downtime.

Ludvig will add this information in the original post, and the same information will be added on the original page :)

First Omegatron Industries claim to be discontinuing sales, then they casually throw in the possibility of releasing more shares in the future. This looks like a blatant attempt to confuse investors and manipulate the market...

Omegaton Industries has decided to discontinue the sale of the Triton Industries shares. The last opportunity to invest in the shares on Entropia Exchange will be until February 2, 20:00 UTC! Following this period, any unsold shares will stay with Omegaton Industries, with the possibility of being offered again down the line. Triton Industries shares will become tradable next week after maintenance downtime.

Ludvig will add this information in the original post, and the same information will be added to the original page :)
Nice strategy to pull out some more money 👍

Considering NTI went from 10 PED and today is 7.97 only someone insane would invest in Triton to have the same outcome because we all know Mindark don't develop old areas.We sent multiple reports to increase spanws for people to hunt in TWEN and nothing happens and that was TWEN.
I hope Triton is a wake up call for Mindark when it comes selling deeds and understand for once that if you want those things to be sold, keep maintaining previous sales with updates and stuff otherwise more people will associate with a name you can't get rid of COMPET.

Omegaton Industries has decided to discontinue the sale of the Triton Industries shares. The last opportunity to invest in the shares on Entropia Exchange will be until February 2, 20:00 UTC! Following this period, any unsold shares will stay with Omegaton Industries, with the possibility of being offered again down the line. Triton Industries shares will become tradable next week after maintenance downtime.

Ludvig will add this information in the original post, and the same information will be added to the original page :)
FOMO FOMO FOMO FOMO

-Mindarks Motto

MA, where the players are MO if they don't act right away...
I note two points here. Firstly MA does not need entice us with great payouts once the dead-in-the-water shares are removed, so a cynic can go back to expecting a payout every two weeks or so.
Secondly, at least the wall at 10 peds will disappear, but it will be interesting to see if the official share total stays at the figure it is currently at.

MA, where the players are MO if they don't act right away...
I note two points here. Firstly MA does not need entice us with great payouts once the dead-in-the-water shares are removed, so a cynic can go back to expecting a payout every two weeks or so.
Secondly, at least the wall at 10 peds will disappear, but it will be interesting to see if the official share total stays at the figure it is currently at.
The only thing happening now with the shares is that we won't continue selling them. If there would be consolidation in the future, that would be informed properly with the community and shareowners.

Sand King ate my peds. The appeal of any of the shares is reliable payouts making it worth it to keep them to fund your game play, but I just don't think there are enough of us players spending ped to make these shares worth it. I know I won't be shooting at the sand king for awhile after getting burnt last few times.

Ok, ty My. Of course, the other thing happening with the shares is that WE will be able to sell them. Are you confirming that you won't be selling any on that open market without informing us first? That is what I assume from what you write. I'm sorry for asking you to confirm, but I think it's best to be clear about these things.

Ok, ty My. Of course, the other thing happening with the shares is that WE will be able to sell them. Are you confirming that you won't be selling any on that open market without informing us first? That is what I assume from what you write. I'm sorry for asking you to confirm, but I think it's best to be clear about these things.
We will inform you if a sale is happening again, yes.

So rather than simply addressing the voiced concerns people had about the shares such as how their implementation would work in Unreal, data about the performance of the area...etc. and committing to some sort of expansion/road map for future developments to encourage growth of the investment, MA's solution to the deeds not selling at the price point they set (which appears to have been based on nothing more than fever dreams of dollar amounts they wanted for zero additional effort) was to simply stop the sale of the deeds.......... ok.

I mean.... this just tells you everything you need to know about investing in Entropia I guess.

They give you no data, set arbitrary prices for investments, offer zero follow through, answer the bare minimum of questions (if any) investors have pre-sale, and when the sale doesn't result in the cash shower they're hoping for they just pull the plug leaving anyone that did actually invest with more questions than ever about the future of their investment. I'm sorry I can't get over this... you didn't even give revenue data for these deeds and you're all miffed that most people are waiting a few months to see reported payouts and what these deeds are going to do before even considering to buy? It's barely been 2 months and you're already pulling the plug. We need data to know if the math for 10 ped purchase price actually makes sense! You're not going to give us this data and you're not going to wait for us to collect the data ourselves. What a joke. You want us just handing over money for nothing without even thinking about it, eh? The fact that you're so quick to pull the investment just shows your true motivation here and exactly how you were gonna treat investors long-term.

Like common guys, is this really the best you can do? I'm sorry but this is pitiful.

*EDIT* I do give props for the communication about the sales ending though and the several replies already. It's funny that there's already more MA posts about the sale ending and answering questions in regards to that than there was the whole time the deeds were for sale responding to pre-investment questions.

Last edited:
*EDIT* I do give props for the communication about the sales ending though and the several replies already. It's funny that there's already more MA posts about the sale ending and answering questions in regards to that than there was the whole time the deeds were for sale responding to pre-investment questions.
This!

That's a bold move with the shares. Maybe you could introduce Triton tokens that would drop only on the island, and then an NPC that would convert the tokens into shares.

Edit: typo. Don't wanna be rude to bald people :)

Last edited:
So, the offer is no longer available. Does anyone know more accurately than me how many sold?
My figure is that the remainder was on the upper side of 450k, possibly 451k, which means that below 10% of the total offering found buyers.

It can be seen that there was some slight interest between the announcement and the end of the offer.

Oh, and 'fun' attempt at thinking creatively, the tokens idea could happen, of course - damn people and ideas :p
If the tt is ten peds, this could be the first MA item that regularly trades at an mu loss instead of being 'converted' - mu of -20% anyone?

Last edited:
It can be seen that there was some slight interest between the announcement and the end of the offer.

Quite predictable really. Seems to me there is a certain type of player who will buy anything. If MA or anyone else for that matter offered literally shit and said it will give no benefit and no dividends and set it's price at 10 ped a share then this type of player will buy it.

Not bad to wait on sales. Bond Bull & Bear market phases tend to be 20-30 years. We are realistically at the worst point on the cycle to be offering this sort of investment. Probably in 5 years or so when real-world yields normalize things may be a bit different. Assuming the place just stays as is.

ROFL : no Triton shares listed this morning inside the game, when there were bazillions of those yesterday.
Any idea what that is?
- A billionnaire on a substance abuse binge? Or simply someone looking for asset diversity?
- MA bought these back? (I still own 1 such share, though:LOL:)
- Bug? Or temporarily unavailable?
- Other?:unsure:

ROFL : no Triton shares listed this morning inside the game, when there were bazillions of those yesterday.
Any idea what that is?
- A billionnaire on a substance abuse binge? Or simply someone looking for asset diversity?

It's explained in this post, sales are discontinued for now and they will become tradable tomorrow after the server update.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/.../triton-industries-shares.297427/post-3928079

Thanks Killahbee! Indeed there was some explanation to this sudden disappearance of Triton shares.

Well, regarding the vast amount of unsold deeds, Triton tokens after TWEN won't be a bad idea like suggested earlier.:LOL:
Tokentropia:ROFLMAO:

Any idea what that is?
Research is important before jumping to conclusions

That's a shame. Was looking to get more of those as the months ticked on.

So, the offer is no longer available. Does anyone know more accurately than me how many sold?
My figure is that the remainder was on the upper side of 450k, possibly 451k, which means that below 10% of the total offering found buyers.

Oh, and 'fun' attempt at thinking creatively, the tokens idea could happen, of course - damn people and ideas :p
If the tt is ten peds, this could be the first MA item that regularly trades at an mu loss instead of being 'converted' - mu of -20% anyone?
I reckon whatever they wanted the money for couldn't happen, or they raised money in other ways to fund plans. Therefore 'timing' rendered the sale temporarily pointless. Maybe the CEO had to settle for a Rolex watch rather than a yacht for Christmas.. haha. I think it's a shame, I could see the SK area doing OK out of event season. I missed that announcement they were pulling it.

On the plus side i believe the sale will be re-introduced with added content. Maybe an easy win, like the SK drop tokens for an special SK NPC vendor. All the development exists, can't be hard to code that. 1% of the SK loot is SK tokens. It's really easy to make something better. It's all positive, MA have had to learn, they need to work harder to sell stuff. That's great for the game and community.

Rick

Back