Question: Whats you'r Top Solo Kill?

Biggest mob I've killed solo without dying in a fair fight is I guess either Chomper Young or Second Entity Generation 02, whichever you feel is harder.

Rei's recent tweak with his fertiliser settings has allowed me to make good use of my Polaris.

Haven't managed a Stalker in a fair solo fight without dying, but the Prowlers are going down quite often. I think Formidon Prowler is a tougher mob overall than either of the two I mentioned originally so that's my new one.

Now to find the uberloot :D

With Ghost+5B and isis HL11+a104

I think my biggest are Hogglo mature and scipulor old (team mate suddenly disconect and I didn't really tried biggest scipulor)
Molisk leader are a bit hard too :D (never tried with my HL11)

and before aurli's VU , was aurli strong (with p5a at this time :laugh: )

Caperon Prowler (thanks ND)
Falx Stalker
Hogg DOmi (almost had Alpha once :mad:)
Spider Guard (9.2, stalker 9.3 in team)
Seg 03
MAlcruentor Guard (OA in team)
Wargen10
Trooper10
Atrox Prowler (9.3)
Aurli Hunter (majestic 9.3 in team)
Kreltin OA
Globster Old
Kingfisher Stalker
Neconu Stalker
Rx Bot :)
Oculus OA
Ossocollum Old (guard in team)
Chomper Mature (Alpha in team)
Cornoanterion Alpha
Formidon Domi (stalker in team)
Itumatrox OA
TsktskQueen
Formicacida Destroyer
Scipulor Stalker
Sumima Alpha
Ambulimax Domi (9.3, Stalker in team)
Dasp provi in team :p

This is with or without revives in between? i know for sure i can't stand many hits from either osseocollum old or falx stalker.. :scratch2:

HAs to be a Fugibaba for me,
Took me a few faps and had to run back a few steps to catch my breath but after about an hor or so i finally sweated it to death..... does that count?
:scratch2:

HAs to be a Fugibaba for me,
Took me a few faps and had to run back a few steps to catch my breath but after about an hor or so i finally sweated it to death..... does that count?
:scratch2:

As long as It died, yes ;) :hammer:

This is with or without revives in between? i know for sure i can't stand many hits from either osseocollum old or falx stalker.. :scratch2:

Falx Stalker hits hits me up to 200

I don't have 200 health (yet)

Osseocollum old I kill yesterday, no revives no decoys, using lr48 and pug9 (running away advised)

If we are talking no revives... wlel my list wouldn't be that impressive (cap prowler through armor 140/hit, hogg alpha 150-180 through armor
Bruud said:
So... whats your top solo kill?

I like them all. They are all challenging. That's why i listed them all.

(how do you define 'top' exactly..most health? best memory of? hardest hitting? couldn't decide so i listed them all :scratch2:)

Neconu Stalker without dying? I felt that was an achievement (since it took me a lot of skilling evade +para)

Oculus alpha with rutic Bett? Maybe.
VU 9.3 Kreltin OA not dying?
Formicacida Destroyer? Because they're so rare?

Maybe you'd want to help me choose, and define what 'top' means while you're at it. :scratch2:

If i dont count in revive mobs or runaway mobs, i think Hogglo Guardian is my top kill. Took maybe 5minutes and i had to buy a new UR125 after it was done, but atleast i did it ! :D

Top Revive kills are Dasp Old and Falx Stalker, altho neither of those compare to my greatest accomplishment of killing a Caperon Young with 100hp and punisher mk2.
People in the Controlroom in CND assumed i was killing a dasp because of my 20 revives, and were clearly disappointed when i informed it was actually a Young Caperon.:laugh:

Top Revive kills are Dasp Old and Falx Stalker, altho neither of those compare to my greatest accomplishment of killing a Caperon Young with 100hp and punisher mk2.
People in the Controlroom in CND assumed i was killing a dasp because of my 20 revives, and were clearly disappointed when i informed it was actually a Young Caperon.:laugh:

Haha, THats fun, :D

kyll !! is my hardest kill!! :yay:

My top kill with revives would be a spider Dom. a while back. Without dying would be an Atrox Old Alpha or a Hogglo Mature.

i hate these threads :(

before chipping out first time: atrox dominant
before chipping out second time: atrox alpha
before chipping out third time: cornoanterion provider
before chipping out fourth time: hogglo young

:(

now: uhm... ambu mature i think

deposited shitloads :s

Can't remember exactly... was probably a Miner Gen. 6 (seeing as I'm an evade noob.) Pre-nerf, I was killing some larger atrox... think I could do provider without FAPing then. Now I'm having trouble with olds, even in better armor :(

hmmah, without deaths, traps, healers or any other rigged/unfair/immoral/retarded methods, probably Neconu Guardian, or is Atrox Dominant tougher? All pre vu 6.0 :S It seems I've either got shittier or mobs have got way harder.

Propably atrox domi...
Not sure though, is Esto domi worse? :scratch2::scratch2:

Atrox Alpha was the last top.
First was an Allophyl Stalker at level 8 with A3 Justifier MkII+E13 in Shogun+6Bs (several times without dying :D, just don't ask about the decay on the FAP)
Estophyl Prowler feels as much an Archievement as an Atrox Alpha

Have not hunted too many "high" level mobs though, they are still way out of my league, but I think next one might be a Hogglo Young :D

Where are all the wimps?

Hope I'm not the only wimp that reads these forums. Let's hear it wimps!Fugabarba and chirpy folks notwithstanding . . .

Molisk Adult for me :yay:

since you mentioned hogglo on the first page..
i think it's hogglo mature indeed as my biggest solo kill!

Alpha Old Atrox before regen....phantom+full5b/maddox4+beast/EMT2600

Alpha Old Hispidious....phantom+full5b/karmakiller+a104/EMT2600

Karma killer used to replace the massive decay of the maddox. I also used ampped bravo or ampped ff8k for tagging.

forgive spelling :ahh:

Last edited:
I dont know which is harder but:
AOA
Amubli Guardian
Aurli Strong
Miner Gen 6
Necnexis Alpha
Hog Mature

All were hard and required some fapping. :p

Ok i did a hogglo old today infact i killed about 5 but im slightly confused cus the hogg matures seam to hit harder than olds:confused::scratch2:

this is my top solo kill:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

no loot...

After asking in the Control Room and not getting anyone to help out with FAPing, I killed a Daspletor Young. I even offered half the loot if I globaled or HoF, and no takers. I wish so much I had ATH on it... would love to see the reaction when I returned to Control Room.

It took 16 revives and ~30 PED (ammo + decay) to kill it.

Loot: 4 PED

Because Im a little Curious... I thought I would set this thread up, so what's you'r top Solo Kill?
Dying a few times: Spider Guardian (dominant?), Before the change. Hispidus Prowler.
With a fapper (using UR-125 or Fap-90): Malcruentor Young, Falx young.
Alone: Chomper young/mature (biggest lol), more fapping than shooting though. Thorifoid Clan Warlord. Trooper 10 before I sold off my best armor pieces.

My biggest solo kill has to be Aurli Queen (no fap help/no revive/no trap/no ball licking), not sure but I dont think the others are that hard (Falax/Neomaven/Atrox Stalker)

With Fapper it has to be Emon (Young-Old)

Back