Question: Whats you'r Top Solo Kill?

I can now add Chomper OA to my list

...3k ammo, 6.57 ped return, cough...

dont really know which is harder

Hogglo Mature
Atrox Old Alpha ( before nerf )
Phasm Mature
Second Entity Gen 1

all without dying and solo with no fapper.

// ermik

nice, I got some few more to add on my list :p :
Feffoid Warrior (after VU)
Maffoid Warrior (afte VU)
Atrox Old (after VU)
Ambu Young (after VU)
...and some more I can't remember XD

My best kill was to be able to kill a real scammer in a pvp zone at the oilrig.:D

Beside that was 1 i had 9 hoggy on me young-old and got them all.( jumped on the wrong spot ):)

hmm trox stalker in ghost 5b and ur 125 without dying but with the help of the rig..

Must be Scipulor Dominant for me, and Hi Jacke ;)

/M

Hi!

Because Im a little Curious... I thought I would set this thread up, so what's you'r top Solo Kill?
Mine Is Ambulimax Young, Proud :p Because Im a Non-Depositer :)
Come on, please reply :p

ps. Couldn't find another thread like this... might exist.

My biggest kill is my PED card. :p

I got a new one, SEG 01 ^^

(only because of Salamander though, so a bit of a cheat hehe)

Got a new top solo yesterday when i got a hof at 822 ped....
Had 2 Atrox Stalker and 1 Atrox Old Alpha on me at the same time and did not die.

Biggest mob(s) - Atrox Old Alpha and a tag along Atrox Domme and did not die. No loots. Was cool accomplishment for me but also was before the devs fixed the Atrox, so that it now takes ~3 times as much ammo to get the same no loots. And Drone 10 with swarm of Drone 6's in tow. Small loot from a couple of the 6's, nada from Drone 10.

Biggest loot - 10657 ped Drone 3, still smiling about this one.

Funnest - Hunter Argos (one at a time) with no armor :p (Low skill n00b with a Maddox IV)

oh oh oh .. Forgot most killed - not part of the thread but I like to tell about it - Killed 92 gazillion Exausaurs during the Merry Mayhem event last December. Finished 40th place .. yayyy me!!!

Last edited:
yeah I killed a few spiders before the regen came. I would revive kill though, so shoot die shoot die etc. Also did some falx.

Atrax stalker with karma killer and ghost+5b :)

And that was before i sell my skills.
These days snaple young can kill me :D

Berycled Mature at Swamp Camp was difficult to kill... Those chickens has so much HP :mad:!

Berycled Mature at Swamp Camp was difficult to kill... Those chickens has so much HP :mad:!

hehe, I remember being really pleased when I managed to kill my first sabakuma (s/p? been a while since ive seen one lol) :D

Second Entity Generation 3, solo hunt. Looted ~2ped. :yay:

without dying: Trox Prowler, Falx Mature, Kingfisher Provider, Ambu Guardian, Hogglo Old i think...

lev 39 laser pistoleer but chipped in a lot of generals, medic and def-skills

My biggest one was a trox prowler (high regen) @ Ithaca. Ghost+5b+a big pack of luck (i survived it without crit).

I didn't want to attack it, but it had run to me from the edge of the radar (stupid AI) and i had no choice but self deffense :)
Loot was about 2 ped in oils...after 5 mins of fight. :laugh:

Atrox Dominant, Kingfisher Young, Hogglo Young are the biggest with a lot of fapping I can take without dying.

Hardest kill

Mine would have to be a Atrox dom and it almost killed me

Hogglo young :)

(I have a long way to go I guess lol)

For what its worth.
Chomper young
Atrox Prowler
Second entity 2
Neconu alpha
Nexinexis old alpha
Drone 10
Warrior 10
Mind U theres a lot of fancy fap work there at times:D

If dying once is ok, then it is a Second Entity Gen.01 :D

If it is not, then I have 3 different mobs that I cant realy say what is the hardest:
Atrox OldAlpha
Hispidus Guradian
Hogglo Mature (think I have taken an Old also in a lucky moment but not 100% sure)

Edit: Scipulor Guardian must be on the list too I guess

Last edited:
hogglo mature w/o dyin after playin fer 4 months... sometimes looting big and get some peds helps...

Gear:

ghost+5b (martial foot)
Isis LR41 (i think)
2600 fap
shitloads of luck :D

now after selling my gear cuz i was supposed to quit playin..dunno? is young the smallest maturity on gibnib?? :D

maybe a globster or a occe.. but with my tactic (that didnt involve dying) i still dont think its really counted... so i must say for now that.. Atrox OA.. when they didnt have such regen.. and thats maybe 10month ago.. havent tried after that... with these new L weapons i think i could own some badder mobs.. back then i only used h400 or merce.. and had fap80...

Foul Scout, with my trusty pixie armor and P3 :yay:

Scipulor old alpha :D
ALOT of fapping for me :rolleyes:

Back