Question: Whats you'r Top Solo Kill?

Mine would be a chirpy using an axe :)

Let's see .. With my current Armor and guns setup :scratch2:

Hogglo Mature - lot's sot's of faping :ahh:
Atrox OA - but i would like a bigger DPS gun :D
Atrax Stalker - Without dying if i'm lucky :)

I can kill aurli Chasers in my standard setup now a result of a lot of hard evade skilling :) OPtima tells me they are harder than majestics so I take her word for that. I seem to meet majestics when they have three or four friends are on a night out and looking for something greasy to curb the impending power-yak

I can kill aurli Chasers in my standard setup now a result of a lot of hard evade skilling :) OPtima tells me they are harder than majestics so I take her word for that. I seem to meet majestics when they have three or four friends are on a night out and looking for something greasy to curb the impending power-yak

It must've changed after CP mob regen VU then.. before that im absolutely sure that majestic was a lot harder than chasers.. i have no idea if they changed that in some way with that VU though.. chasers are hard enough though :)

It must've changed after CP mob regen VU then.. before that im absolutely sure that majestic was a lot harder than chasers.. i have no idea if they changed that in some way with that VU though.. chasers are hard enough though :)

What i meant was that for some bizarre reason Chasers hit me more or less every time, majestics.... do not lol. So i often find it easier to kill those ("MA-dynamics" i guess...)

But yes the mob is "higher maturity" than Chaser for sure, its still hunter->chaser->majestic->queen afaik

What i meant was that for some bizarre reason Chasers hit me more or less every time, majestics.... do not lol. So i often find it easier to kill those ("MA-dynamics" i guess...)

But yes the mob is "higher maturity" than Chaser for sure, its still hunter->chaser->majestic->queen afaik

ahh ok.. long time since i visited dome 4 (a year or so i guess) and my evader was probably so low that i got hit more or less all the time by all mobs there:p
but i remember chasers and hunters was no revive mobs (unless they crit hit or several close to maxed hits in a row) while majestic almost always meant revive for atleast one in the team.

But the difference in hitrate between chaser and majestic can ofc only be noticed if u have enough evade to actually have the occasional successfull evade checks on any of them :p like with hogglos, they start to miss at lvl 37 evader iirc.. anyway, it's still strange that majestic miss more than chaser hehe

Last edited:
I don't usually "push the envelope" for efficiency reasons and i often hunt without armor on Calypso to make good use of my imp fap ;) so i'm not sure what i could solo kill, but i have solo killed Hogglo Matures, Atrox Alphas (without armor), Cersumon Prowlers (ouch), chompers, and i think a Second Entity or two.

Back