Win the Spider LA - Land Grab - We need YOU!!!!

We Are Serious... I like as well!!
That "WAS" an epic battle will be in all the forums for years to come!! :yay::yup:

LOL..might be some confusion with soc names in there, but hey all part of the laughter I guess.

I'm getting some great tips for the battle.

• Please ensure you have a vehicle to fly into the fort and a repair tool.
  • We can test some TPII chips as well before though
  • If we have the claim rod, head back as fast as possible to protect it
  • Wear some burn and penetration plates (6A's I guess).
  • We have 2 hours to claim the "rod" from WSS
  • After that we need to hold it for 60 mins.

If we have enough people, WSS might even give up defending it.
Rumour has it though the LA pays 1000 ped a day!!!!!! tax wow (shared equally amongst the soc members)
Surely that is incentive for some.

The cool part is this event is open to all that have always wanted to have a go at claiming a LA (well the first 200 to apply for the soc anyhow).

We will arrange a tour of the LA and hopefully have some guides to give us the best information possible.

I am trying to arrange for it to be streamed too.

We can do it folks :yay:

Rick

So I made a thread "what the duck is WSS?" and by doing so I might have started a calypsonian war :scratch2:

ahh, well; atleast it is something new; I'll cheer from the sideline :cheer:

Make sure u come to takuta.. :lolup:

Oh, I will be there, and I will be an easy kill, I am sure, since I never PvP.

Which is why I am baiting the slow-witted, and placing the x on my chest...and I see it is already working.

And each person that I have infuriated is now at least partially blinded in their duty because of some primal, childish instinct to aggrandize ones importance, and to seek revenge when challenged with fact, and hopefully those people become that much less effective on the battlefield as they are preoccupied with me, and not my comrades :)

See ya there!!!!

Last edited:
So I made a thread "what the duck is WSS?" and by doing so I might have started a calypsonian war :scratch2:

ahh, well; atleast it is something new; I'll cheer from the sideline :cheer:

Well, the long answer is >>>>> No.

So, the list is not: Helen of Troy, Anne Boleyn, Bouddica, and Arco
It is still just: Helen of Troy, Anne Boleyn, and Bouddica :D

And why the sidelines?

Last edited:
Well, the long answer is >>>>> No.

So, the list is not: Helen of Troy, Anne Boleyn, Bouddica, and Arco
It is still just: Helen of Troy, Anne Boleyn, and Bouddica :D

And why the sidelines?
Acro the great Calypsian war starter of all time!! :yay:

I think this is in line with what the spirit of EU past truly was. I say scream it in the cities, towns, pin a poster in the local supermarket!! ;):yup:

the server gone crash from that many players ,last time was like 80 players lagg and client crash all time.
If at least takuta got realy good server i am sure nobady whoud complain and battle whoud be epic one of biggest in entropia :lift:

Hopefully 10 days notice should be good enough for MA to sort it out and prepare, because it's a go now!!!!
Not to mention promised back up support from a few quality socs.

Lets test those new servers MA installed :D

Assuming WSS might have backup support, we could be talking 400 players +

I can see the invisible players now, waiting to load.....lol.

Please note: On Saturday I will send PM's to those most keen in this thread to join the soc, to initially get enough support/members for soc activation.

Smiling so much.

Rick

Hopefully 10 days notice should be good enough for MA to sort it out and prepare, because it's a go now!!!!
Not to mention promised back up support from a few quality socs.

Lets test those new servers MA installed :D

I can see the invisible players now, waiting to load.....lol.

Please note: On Saturday I will send PM's to those most keen in this thread to join the soc, to initially get enough support/members for soc activation.

Smiling so much.

Rick
I spread the news to EP and EF as well. This is going to be epic!! :yay:

ah go on sounds like a lot of fun, I'll join too...

Perhaps for reporting a front page article...I can see the title now, "Rick Rolled" !!! nah nah seriously, "The people's revolt" ....ok, admittedly need more work on that ;)

ah go on sounds like a lot of fun, I'll join too...

Perhaps for reporting a front page article...I can see the title now, "Rick Rolled" !!! nah nah seriously, "The people's revolt" ....ok, admittedly need more work on that ;)

LMAO "Rick-Rolled"

Team should be named Serious People on a Buffalo, imo.

Just a tip, you shouldn't have "why" or "so" or "serious" in the soc name, or anything similar, you will have more friendly fire.

3am for me, but I might show up if it looks like you have a shot.

Just a tip, you shouldn't have "why" or "so" or "serious" in the soc name, or anything similar, you will have more friendly fire.

Yes good tip. Although it's fun to play off the name it might be smarter to go with one of the other suggestions like revolt or utter chaos or Serious People on a Buffalo :D

Please once the claim is taken away from them, yell BAZINGA!!!

Just everyone join BA that way it has a nostalgic feel

I have no idea who is in why so serious but i sure like the idea of a war, it can only be good fun had by all... till someone loses an eye obviously.

I'm in.

My PC is dead :( If I'll rebuild it in time, I'll join :laugh:

Hi Entropians,

TIME OF EVENT - SATURDAY MORNING 2014.02.15 10:07 MA time.

There appears to be a great deal of keen interest to kick WSS soc out of the spider area. Many have their own personal reasons, for me it's purely just for the challenge.

Make no mistake, we can win with BIG numbers of players.

Therefore it gives me great pleasure to announce a forthcoming soc to do battle on 15th February 2014. This does not give us much time to organise ourselves. I will temporary leave my soc to create a new soc purely to take on WSS (should interest be satisfactory to go ahead over the next few days).

The soc will be called "WE ARE SERIOUS". The soc will remain active should we win the LA for the duration of ownership, although players can return to their own socs at anytime after the battle.

If we win tax will be set at 2% to recoup costs, this gives an incentive to join in (some had asked for 0%).
Should we win "no members" that took part will be kicked from the soc.

We ideally need 200 willing and able players to take these buggers down. Bear in mind should we lose their ego will grow even bigger, so it's a must win.......WE NEED YOU.

Ideally you should be able to fire at least 100 damage per shot, and probably have a few 100 ped for ammo for the event. Although with enough players less damage could work too (in other words all are welcome).

ok please register your interest here, and should we have enough uptake in the next few days I will provide more details.

Update:

Soc will be created this Saturday 8th February 2014....this gives us one week to prepare

Awesome response folks.
Suggested Soc name updated.

Many thanks

Rick

Where does that sudden interest in PVP come from lately, I wonder?

Cheers

Perry

Update:

Soc will be created this Saturday 8th February 2014....this gives us one week to prepare

Awesome response folks.
Suggested Soc name updated, although don't think we will get away with f***ing as much as I thought it was funny.

Many thanks

Rick

Rich i know better way !

after you "win" la make % to 0, and when everyone leaves your soc, you make % 10 , and you will get whole tax by yourself :))

or better kick all people after lg and leave all tax to you. :))

Well, if anything, this will be a fun event to watch unfold.

:popcorn:

This sounds like it will be an awesome LG! :yay:

Back