Win the Spider LA - Land Grab - We need YOU!!!!

Selling tier 7 Photonic R6 (L) , 25 ped tt left ( low decay , lasts long , around 1000 shots left with t7 enhanced :) )

227 dmg with hotfoot 40 , 44 attacks , 66m range.

500 ped only! :)

Kick some ass!:yay:

"Remember, remember, the fifth of November, Gunpowder Treason and Plot."...

Go go WSS...down:cool:

Sounds like fun, i'm in.

And i was wondering y-day why the heck did i buy Python...? Now i know why. :)
Wanna see mosquitoes? Np, we'll show u some. :wtg:

Hi Entropians,

If we win tax will be set at 2% to recoup costs, this gives an incentive to join in (some had asked for 0%).
Should we win "no members" that took part will be kicked from the soc.

First of all good idear but the servers wont handle it, MA pls add additional server power for it!

A note to you Rick.
If you kick someone out of a soc with ongoing taxes they will get suspended state and still recieve.

Sounds like fun, i'm in.

And i was wondering y-day why the heck did i buy Python...? Now i know why. :)
Wanna see mosquitoes? Np, we'll show u some. :wtg:

:lolup: :hammer: :hammer: :handgun:

This sounds like it will be an awesome LG! :yay:

Ask someone to record it!!! and best video will win a prize !!!! unicue Dumb Gunzotron Ten edition

Sounds like a laugh. I may pop by to watch.

Sounds fun, gl out there.

:launcher:

Ask someone to record it!!! and best video will win a prize !!!! unicue Dumb Gunzotron Ten edition
Now you have shown your great game knowledge - maybe it's just best you keep behind your big brothers too. From there you can make the vid yourself. That could be your best contribution.

Now you have shown your great game knowledge - maybe it's just best you keep behind your big brothers too. From there you can make the vid yourself. That could be your best contribution.

who are you ?
what is big brothers ?
what is my knowlage ? :))

Last edited:
I am organising a second lg society of 200 who will be attacking the spider claim from the opposite flank. :cool:

@ MA offices: " An extra February bonus upcoming guys!" :)

ill be there if im home

Suggestions for soc name:
Funny People (FP)
We Will Win (WWW)
Lolz (L)
The Revolution (TR)

Bearing in mind the size of the challenge u are undertaking, id go for a socname like:-

Dead Men Walking
Revive Skillers
The Human Shield

Gl to u all, a cool challenge to take on, imagine it will be pretty good fun for both sides

you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villian

Searching for that man who makes good videos !

I am organising a second lg society of 200 who will be attacking the spider claim from the opposite flank. :cool:

That's ok...the third super-secret-land-grab-society is forming to out-flank your flank :D

On another note, I spent my first real time in PvP last night, learning a bit. I never realized how much fun it was! After a few hours, we lost control of the rig, though, once Duo and Corvette showed up to help the others. They seem pretty good at this PvP thing :) I know I am a noob at this, but it is pretty damn fun. I lost like 300 ped but it was worth every penny, and was a lot more fun than losing 900 ped on prots in about the same amount of time earlier that day. What are the cheapest ways to practice?

That's ok...the third super-secret-land-grab-society is forming to out-flank your flank :D

On another note, I spent my first real time in PvP last night, learning a bit. I never realized how much fun it was! After a few hours, we lost control of the rig, though, once Duo and Corvette showed up to help the others. They seem pretty good at this PvP thing :) I know I am a noob at this, but it is pretty damn fun. I lost like 300 ped but it was worth every penny, and was a lot more fun than losing 900 ped on prots in about the same amount of time earlier that day. What are the cheapest ways to practice?

cyrene hub is cheapest but you need find someone there and that not easy

What are the cheapest ways to practice?

PVP rings at Twin, you can lure people in and also can have decent opponents sometimes.

Or organize a fort event for larger amplitude and get a bunch of guys to go with you and shoot at you - I know somebody did it with MF chips to skill jamming. Bunch of Cheap Ass guns for them and you, the purpose is to land a hit. Rockets can be fun as well.

Back