Win the Spider LA - Land Grab - We need YOU!!!!

LG

Hi,

Great Idea
Just for the Fun :yay:
My best memories in game was LG2008

Hope have enough ppl inside fort.
Please all WSS and friends, come join us

meaby I can do my "banzai" attack with Vtol :wtg:

Suggestions for soc name:
Funny People (FP)
We Will Win (WWW)
Lolz (L)
The Revolution (TR)

Dear George

I'm very happy for you to run a vote thread for soc name, but must be quick creating the soc on Saturday morning.

We are Attacking the owned WSS Spider LA, and intend to take it off their hands for 6 weeks.

This battle is definitely a "GO", the soc will be created Saturday. But if you want to support us without joining our Fort battle soc you're help will be very much appreciated.

Cheers

Rick

Last edited:
I am organising a second lg society of 200 who will be attacking the spider claim from the opposite flank. :cool:

LOL really???

So funny.

Join us Kev :)

Rick

Wait? what? WSS has no thread :laugh:

Doh...call In 10 hours of head in spread-sheets...trying to get in game here and hunt some stuff. I'll amend my thread

Still trin's thread appears to be a support WSS recruiting thread.

We are still a GO!!!

Rick

Last edited:
What are the cheapest ways to practice?

cyrene hub is cheapest but you need find someone there and that not easy

Cheapest is indeed the Hub in the dome Proving Grounds on Cyrene. It's 5 sweat to enter and costs are reduced to 10%. To get there is not difficult from Calypso head to space in quad or sleip making sure you are not carrying any stackables. Then head straight down to Cyrene.

Setting up pk events on Calypso in one of the forts is also cheap. Also costs here are reduced to 10% I think. Practicing at the forts also allows you to familiarize yourself with how landgrab works because LandGrab LA's have the same forts inside them. Where you need to destroy opponents terminal then take control of marker.

Doh...call In 10 hours of head in spread-sheets...trying to get in game here and hunt some stuff. I'll amend my thread

Still trin's thread appears to be a support WSS recruiting thread.

We are still a GO!!!

Rick

I dont understand what u mean really, so far i dont know if we asked anyone for help.

(pressing order on 4770K, Z87mb, 16GB DDR3 2x Samsung Evo SSD and some more and going to play on another internet) :cool:

good idea :cool: and can count me in. I just want to shoot some of those wss troublemakers ;)
and when the deed is done I buy the first round :beerchug:

buying tartan master coat @ boxes and blue and white make up mask

also need hair colour changed to ginger

oh and big electro chip so I can 'shoot bolts of lighting from my arse'

good idea :cool: and can count me in. I just want to shoot some of those wss troublemakers ;)
and when the deed is done I buy the first round :beerchug:

Nice 1st post, you made an account just to come shoot "WSS troublemakers" perhaps we should get comission fee from planetcalypsoforum.

Nice 1st post, you made an account just to come shoot "WSS troublemakers" perhaps we should get comission fee from planetcalypsoforum.
We should all get a piece. :yay:

add me to the roster boss. Some fun just in time for my first large depo of the year. Sounds like tons of fun.

You guys can practice in pvp 4. Im sure someone of us will give u a taste how it gonna be in lg ;)

Is there any way someone can join without being in the new soc? I am leader of my society and can't leave it.:D

Defiance of tyranny

You have come to fight as free men, and free men you are

practicing in ring now :p

You have come to fight as free men, and free men you are

Indeed you crazy Scotsman,.... one chance.....one chance to unite with one big army and tell your grandchildren that you were there....yes all of you. That great day on the 15th February 2014 when we defeated the once mighty WSS.

Bring your guns, bring your swords, bring your chips...and fight long side us...and we will be Victorious!!!!!!!!

Soc opens this Saturday morning :)

Rick

taking bets on moe's spree.

If the server lets me in
I will add my avatar to the body counts sprees.

I'm in the process of writing an article for forum front page. However, I'm not on Calypso so would appreciate it if someone could upload some pictures. Pictures of spider LA, Takuta Plateau. Map of LA and nearest tp (sakura) etc

If your image is used in article it'll be credited to you. Any help is appreciated...

Article is almost ready now, except for pics.... I'll +rep anyone posting pic(s)

Article is almost ready now, except for pics.... I'll +rep anyone posting pic(s)

Will try and get some preparation pics George when we get the soc and alliances together to plan attack during the week.

Bump for soc creation tomorrow.

I will review this thread and the most popular requested soc name (prior to this message) will be chosen for use. I'm all for engaging the community.

Looking forward to putting together our awesome army tomorrow and throughout next week, ready for our Epic battle Saturday

Cheers

Rick

Back