Win the Spider LA - Land Grab - We need YOU!!!!

Smack talk is a must for PvP. Just give them some back.

What we need is some hot keys with Duke lines.

"Your face, my ass. What's the difference" :laugh:
:yup:

Smack talk is a must for PvP. Just give them some back.

What we need is some hot keys with Duke lines.

"Your face, my ass. What's the difference" :laugh:
:yup:

Good I have ESL and can read deadmans language ooOOooooOOOOooo:censored::naughty:

LOL.....LOL.....LOL!!!!!!!

So funny.

Join us if you don't "lift things up and put them down".

Rick

Seems WSS is more about putting things down then lifting people up.:laugh:

Pics for George Ace Skywalker

Hope one of these is ok mate. (Pics requested Spiders, Fort, Maps etc).

Big apologies to "getget" for accidently mob dumping him with my dashboard and radar switched off. Very sorry sir.

Pics from Sakura City to Takuta Plateau

We will put together some team/soc pics to once all together on the Big day.

Rick

Last edited:
21 Fighting spirit members already signed up, and more coming midweek.

If you want to actively take part in this LG and be part of our team (soc for the event), we welcome you board. Please apply at the society terminal ASAP.

Society: Revolt of the Serious Noobs.

Cheers

Rick

21 Fighting spirit members already signed up, and more coming midweek.

If you want to actively take part in this LG and be part of our team (soc for the event), we welcome you board. Please apply at the society terminal ASAP.

Society: Revolt of the Serious Noobs.

Cheers

Rick

help ur soc got dammit. was LG tonight ;) atleast some of the soc trying out the LGs before the spider LA.
thnx for fight Serious Noobs :)

help ur soc got dammit. was LG tonight ;) atleast some of the soc trying out the LGs before the spider LA.
thnx for fight Serious Noobs :)

Aww, damn it! If I had known that there was a LG in which people needed help I would have joined in instead of going to bed. Not that I can do much but still. Why didn't you post here?

:ahh:

Not trying to say anything, but

Reality check - usually the hard-core gamers sitting on their chairs clicking a gaming pad 16 hours per day are more like the little guy. Let's say, not very physical fit, and with a warped view of what one can do in RL compared with virtual environment.

Some of them are in the very unlucky position of starting hard-core gaming at a very early age, and such still full of the energy associated with the age, only to have a surprise when going past 30-35 and see their biological machine starting to squeak.

Too bad MA does not have a spectator mode, or at least a gallery somewhere inside the fort, for sure will be a nice show. Go noobs :cheer:

Reality check - usually the hard-core gamers sitting on their chairs clicking a gaming pad 16 hours per day are more like the little guy. Let's say, not very physical fit, and with a warped view of what one can do in RL compared with virtual environment.

Some of them are in the very unlucky position of starting hard-core gaming at a very early age, and such still full of the energy associated with the age, only to have a surprise when going past 30-35 and see their biological machine starting to squeak.

nice one vlad now there gonna be extra pissed! :laugh:

Last edited:
I went to the society terminal today and found out that the serious noobs are not nooby at all; currently they are just within the 50 most skilled socs :eyecrazy:

I don't think there is room for a real noobie like me though.

But may I ask that people of other top socs that just want to have a saterday of fun and reliving the old spirit of LG join this soc for a day. It would be so cool if some warrants, cK, Amertha Demon, SDW, Xperia or even CCCP member would join the ranks.
C'mon people; flex those ava's for once and kick some butt :cool:

Oh, no! The only chance we have is to overwhelm them with numbers. Even if you can not do damage to them you are still a target they have to shoot at which in turn increases the chances for the members that can do some damage. They can't shoot all of us at once. Any meatshield we have increases our chances. There is even some dodger skills to be had for free. So if you have the time, please join us!

:shower: :grouphug: :hug: :shower:

I went to the society terminal today and found out that the serious noobs are not nooby at all; currently they are just within the 50 most skilled socs :eyecrazy:

Just wait to see where we rank towards the end of the week :)

Many are just running in their main soc til the final day or two, and will be coming over then. We still need pretty much all we can get, though. Don't hesitate to apply.

We will need meat shields brought in by the truck-load at the marker, people who can shoot down their quads flying back from revive, etc. Each person will have different jobs, and straight skill-count isn't important...usefulness is all that is important, and pretty much everyone will have a use :)

Video and pics of the fight

Here is a idea for both sides (WSS and Serious noobs)

Someone should create a Neutral soc with 6 or 7 members with high quality graphics.
This new soc would be reporters, recording the event.

I am not volunteering, just giving the idea because a cool event like this deserves a Youtube Video.

Note: Try not to shoot these "reporters"

But may I ask that people of other top socs that just want to have a saterday of fun and reliving the old spirit of LG join this soc for a day. It would be so cool if some warrants, cK, Amertha Demon, SDW, Xperia or even CCCP member would join the ranks.
Absolutely there is room for you. As what was already said by Audrey and Sunsout, your very much needed! :yay:

Here is a idea for both sides (WSS and Serious noobs)

Someone should create a Neutral soc with 6 or 7 members with high quality graphics.
This new soc would be reporters, recording the event.

I am not volunteering, just giving the idea because a cool event like this deserves a Youtube Video.

Note: Try not to shoot these "reporters"
Very good idea. :yup:

Well said.... come and join us have a laugh....and hey collect some taxes for 6 weeks :)

Sure there is room Acro and welcome aboard. We are the community soc, all are welcome to join for this event.

We would also like to take some new starters so they can experience the thrills of LG (bring your opalo), but you must be reliable and be online Saturday morning please.

Hope WSS got decent jammer skills......those fat strike chips hurt a lot and they eat through armour......lol.

Good night

Rick

Remember to get your explosive ammo stocked up now...don't wait til the day of event...it wont be on au....

me and ntm looted Linzey from wss about 30mins
:lolup: this nib hunting primordial longu in pvp3

PRIZE:580ped

:laugh::laugh::laugh: don't worrie guys this is the nibies wss this one cant aim XD I just have to say it :boxer::boxer::lam:

BAHQ Bad Aim Headquarters, you the guy who dies by my icy hand and then cry's if only he had his rocket launcher I would have lost. go eat some chips num num num, fund ur launcher... Whatever...

Back