Win the Spider LA - Land Grab - We need YOU!!!!

Will try and get some preparation pics George when we get the soc and alliances together to plan attack during the week.

Bump for soc creation tomorrow.

I will review this thread and the most popular requested soc name (prior to this message) will be chosen for use. I'm all for engaging the community.

Looking forward to putting together our awesome army tomorrow and throughout next week, ready for our Epic battle Saturday

Cheers

Rick
go team go:yay::yay::yay:

Soc name

ok reviewing the thread, go's something like this:

The Revolt - 1
We Are Serious - 1
Peoples Revolt 1
Who said we are serious - 1
Serious people on a buffalo - 1
Utter Chaos - 1
Funny People - 1
We will win - 1
Lolz - 1
The Revolution - 1
Dead Men walking - 1
Revive Skillers - 1
The human shields - 1
He is a noob - 1
I am your brother big or small -1
Murdering noobs - 1

ok

revolt of Rev used 3 times
serious used 2 times
We used 3 times
noob used 2 times
The used 3 times

Revolt of the serious noobs.

ok it's done, don't get to technical over it, I'm knackered been at work all day
Was funny as hell typing this out though ....LOL

Rick

Okay, before we go to far astray in the choosing of a name; where the battle is the real deal.
We're not in a Monty Python schetch trying to decide if we are the front of Judea or Judea's front.

Let us call it Power To The People

Rick, I shall kick you from soc when I get home tonight. :yay:

QUOTE=Acro;3223335]Okay, before we go to far astray in the choosing of a name; where the battle is the real deal.
We're not in a Monty Python schetch trying to decide if we are the front of Judea or Judea's front.

Let us call it Power To The People[/QUOTE]

I think we should be "Benny and the Hills" that we have an international flair, a theme song, and it's what we will look like chasing Joda around the claim marker

Last edited:
Soc name

ok reviewing the thread, go's something like this:

The Revolt - 1
We Are Serious - 1
Peoples Revolt 1
Who said we are serious - 1
Serious people on a buffalo - 1
Utter Chaos - 1
Funny People - 1
We will win - 1
Lolz - 1
The Revolution - 1
Dead Men walking - 1
Revive Skillers - 1
The human shields - 1
He is a noob - 1
I am your brother big or small -1
Murdering noobs - 1

ok

revolt of Rev used 3 times
serious used 2 times
We used 3 times
noob used 2 times
The used 3 times

Revolt of the serious noobs.

ok it's done, don't get to technical over it, I'm knackered been at work all day
Was funny as hell typing this out though ....LOL

Rick

"Mediaeval Revolt of the Serious Noobs"

:popcorn:

Soc is up and running!!!!!

Please apply at society terminal, using search.
Type 'Revolt' should be enough to find us.

I will be in and out of game today, but will check for applications at every login.

Revolt of the Serious Noobs

Many thanks

Rick

I feel kind of sad for the people in WSS, so hereby this video to raise awareness :dunce:

:sniper: My app. is in. :sniper:

Nice 1st post, you made an account just to come shoot "WSS troublemakers" perhaps we should get comission fee from planetcalypsoforum.

Only because you are the current land owners :)

I'm sure we will have some fun

Rick

Okay, now being serious (nu pun intended)

If I were to have a quad and a kesmit; would I be able to tickle WSS, or is there something about vehicles and LG that prevents this? :scratch2:

If the above would work, I'll join and have some funis :)

If I were to have a quad and a kesmit; would I be able to tickle WSS, or is there something about vehicles and LG that prevents this? :scratch2:

Are you coming to help us Acro? Please apply at terminal.

Revolt of the Serious Noobs.

Places are filling fast, so if players want to be part of an historic event we look forward to your applications.

Please note: This is a temporary soc for the event, you only need to leave your current soc for one week for the battle.

Many thanks

Rick

Did you guys Think about what u are getting in to?

Go inside PvP4 and make some training, some of us will be inside ;)

yes,you can shoot wss that are killed(they spawn outside la) and are flying back to the fort(since tp-ing will be jammed)

yes,you can shoot wss that are killed(they spawn outside la) and are flying back to the fort(since tp-ing will be jammed)

thx for the info.

Now one silly question left. Last LG I went to (ages ago); when you died you remained death for like 15 minutes or so, before you got to revive. Did they change that?
(yeah, been a while; last time it was myrene or was it oyster LG I went to)

thx for the info.

Now one silly question left. Last LG I went to (ages ago); when you died you remained death for like 15 minutes or so, before you got to revive. Did they change that?
(yeah, been a while; last time it was myrene or was it oyster LG I went to)

its just the same as when you get killed by mob,unless the lag is enormous

It's the Entropian dream Xpl to believe.

We are saving our PVP peds for the big day....lol.

Still recruiting. Come on folks join us for one week, there's loads of time to grind away in your own socs, come make some history with us. Go back to our own socs and tell them about your adventure.

What else are we here for...if we lose that big dream that our day will never come.

Any skills, any weapon, every man women is another brick in our giant wall.

BELIEVE !!!

Rick

Indeed that seems like a good idea; lets ask Mega how to loot the skiddels out of WSS... :p :hussked:

On lynzey WSS in pvp3 :)

377969yoyo.jpg

You loot a afk guy and yet takes you 3 shots to get him down lol Nice brag fail

You talk as though we actually really die, its a one off for a laugh why would we need to bother thinking about it... really :)

click click click... click click click

there, instructions on how to do any activity in EU, only difference is how much you spend on the thing you are clicking or wearing.

Not trying to say anything, but

]

You talk as though we actually really die, its a one off for a laugh why would we need to bother thinking about it... really :)

click click click... click click click

there, instructions on how to do any activity in EU, only difference is how much you spend on the thing you are clicking or wearing.

You know, I just started Dark sould again new game+ this time. And compared to that, EU really looks like a point and click game :laugh:
Makes the comparison of people boosting here they can cut out a figure out of papper with kindergarden scissors while you're contructing an elektromor from scratch. :dunce:

Not trying to say anything, but

]
This describes the mindset of the whole WSS? :eek:

I kinda doubt that... But if so i'm really happy i don't have anything common w u guys.
Outside our little social experiment, that is.

Cheers, see u in battle!

This describes the mindset of the whole WSS? :eek:

I kinda doubt that... But if so i'm really happy i don't have anything common w u guys.
Outside our little social experiment, that is.

Cheers, see u in battle!

Yes that is kinda the same thing I was thinking. LOL

They are just bringing out the douchebaggery

Yes that is kinda the same thing I was thinking. LOL

LOL.....LOL.....LOL!!!!!!!

So funny.

Join us if you don't "lift things up and put them down".

Rick

Back