WOF USA - Team America! F$%K YAAA!!!

Da has suggested slot C for our match in june.

Its ok for you?

I would like to confirm it to Hurrikane.

regards

de'Beliar

whatever DA says! he speaks for all of us :D

EBO

Come join us today and help team USA!!!!! Show your American patriotism!! :yay: We're on against team Sweden at 20:00. Meet up at Wolverine 30 minutes before to get on a team!!!!! If you've ever wanted to help out, now is the time!! :)

sweden > estonia

polish off your guns!

Greeting Team USA,

Just a few stats I thought you would like to know:

You now share the record for most wins all-time in WoF Competition

15 Wins :yay: against only 3 loses... impressive :thumbup:

As you may know, England broke your record for most consecutive match wins with 8 in a row. You are now riding a 6 match winning streak... so you know what you need to do to get it back.

Bringing up the recruitment post!

If your interested in helping out Team USA this year come join private forums where we schedule times and organize teams!

Don't miss out on the fun :)

PRIVATE FORUM

We will mainly be using this private forum and nothing else.
So you must have access to it to know times, strategy's and team rosters.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/profile.php?do=editusergroups

Go to this link

Select Wof Team USA

then go to the bottom and hit join Group.

-------------

Its important that everyone is in the private forum. If you apply and don't get accepted in a day or 2, send me a pm and remind me to check the applications..
Thanks and I'll see you in the private forum :)

PS:if you have friends considering joining Wof USA support..
Make them sign up ^^

PRIVATE FORUM

Hi to all in Team America. I have some slightly bad news; due to an almost unforgiveable oversight, no-one noticed that the loot totals from Main Team Globals in your match against Sweden was actually this:

Sweden 1659 PED
America 1606 PED

So you still won the match, but the 15 points goes to Sweden, making the final score:

America: 398
Sweden 311

Again, sorry about this, won't happen again. It's a rare thing for the lower-scoring team to get the Loot Boost and it proved a bit of a curveball.

Good luck in your matches to come.

Hurrikane

No worries mate...I knew ped count was close from our own score sheet. Just thought I missed a couple globals after we capped support and I did some running around fapping the main team, so wasn't sure which way it went.

Thanks for the update.

Ok .. I have to put this here, too. :D

ty all so much for your help and allowing me to tag along !
ps - it was alex coolguy hammer's idea - so send him a +rep if ya can ! :)

Team USA... your winning streak is now at 7 matches, which ties your team best and is one behind Englands record of 8. Your next match is:

USA (5-0) v Portugal (4-1)

You should expect a tough match against Portugal... they lead Sweden by only 37 points for 2nd place in Group B so they will want every possible point.

Team USA... your winning streak is now at 7 matches, which ties your team best and is one behind Englands record of 8. Your next match is:

USA (5-0) v Portugal (4-1)

You should expect a tough match against Portugal... they lead Sweden by only 37 points for 2nd place in Group B so they will want every possible point.

what date would this take place on?

Posted via Mobile Device

This weekend, not sure of the time/date yet. I pinged DA to get something more specific as next match is only a week away...

EBO

This weekend, not sure of the time/date yet. I pinged DA to get something more specific as next match is only a week away...

EBO

kk I'm hoping it's on a day I'm not working, I'd like to at least support in 1 match before WoF is over

Kiri, 1600 this saturday... not sure if you read on private forums....

EBO

We are on for this saturday!

USA VS Portugal 16:00 MA Time!

Support teams meet 30 minute before in wolverine for anyone who wants to come on out and have some fun! :)

Good match today folks, and best luck on the rest of your wof carreer! Lootius was well on your side today (and Sweden's), and there was nothing we could do to change that.

Good match today folks, and best luck on the rest of your wof carreer! Lootius was well on your side today (and Sweden's), and there was nothing we could do to change that.

WTG this year! You guys put together a great team and were awesome competition for all. Best of luck next year! :) + rep for such great sportsmanship!

Rock on!

A Broken Record

Gratz Team USA!! You broke a record today :thumbup:

Most Loot, Stage
13399, USA (Stage 4 2009)

You have also tied the record for most consecutive wins at 8. One more and the record is your again.

Gratz Team USA!! You broke a record today :thumbup:

Most Loot, Stage
13399, USA (Stage 4 2009)

You have also tied the record for most consecutive wins at 8. One more and the record is your again.

Wow, who got the loots??? LOL
Thanks for the stats :)

Wow, who got the loots??? LOL
Thanks for the stats :)

Unsure, but there was an Argo Elite Raider for 9586 PED... that did it.

Semifinal match ups!!!

The matchups are as follows:

ENGLAND (5-1) v SWEDEN (3-3)

USA (6-0) v FRANCE (5-1)

AUSTRALIA (6-0) v ROMANIA (6-0)

Gratz for battling through to the Semis!! Watch for a separate thread for the mob list and the start point!

SemiFinals will take place on: 27 JUN 2009

For those teams that fell short: Thanks for an exciting run! It is unfortunate that with the end of each Stage, half our teams are eliminated... but such is tournament battle. There were 0 no shows for Stage 4.3 and for that you should all be applauded. Everyone fought to the end.

See you in WoF 2010 RJ

@ Wildman Alpha:

I don't mind if you quote me from another thread, but at least do the quotes... they way you did that it looks like your words ;)

@ Wildman Alpha:

I don't mind if you quote me from another thread, but at least do the quotes... they way you did that it looks like your words ;)

Was wondering about that:)

Hurrikane

All ravenjade.. I was in hurry so gave you a sigi lol

Everyone has done a tremendous job so far. I'm proud of the dedication I'm seeing this year. It is about 10000% better than last years. You guys on support have hit cap over half the time. All of you should be proud of yourselves, keep it up.

If you have friends, family, soc m8s. Get them to come out and help June 27th.

If your not on usa support when your reading this, join up!
Come have some fun with us and help win the WoF.

and if I forgot to mention the time, here it is again.

20:00 June 27th

Click on group membership and apply for Team USA, ill accept you in about a day or 2.

Everyone has done a tremendous job so far. I'm proud of the dedication I'm seeing this year. It is about 10000% better than last years. You guys on support have hit cap over half the time. All of you should be proud of yourselves, keep it up.

If you have friends, family, soc m8s. Get them to come out and help June 27th.

If your not on usa support when your reading this, join up!
Come have some fun with us and help win the WoF.

and if I forgot to mention the time, here it is again.

Could that possible mean we're competing June 27th at ummm 20:00 MA time???? That's 4pm EST, 3pm CST, 2pm MST and 1pm PST:D

*Meet 20-30 minutes early at Wolverine TP to get on a team to support USA!!!

I might be speaking out of turn here as i am not the English Captain, but i am English and proud of it and would much rather stand and fall as English man and not involved in the politics or Alliances!

I would like to see each Captain sign up to a pact, where they agree not to help any of the other teams in the semi final.... this will help make it a cleaner fight.... just my idea

Back