WOF USA - Team America! F$%K YAAA!!!

'Tis true, Jimmy. USA won the last 2 matches in 2008, but did not advance to the Semis. Those 2 wins, along with a 6-0 record in 2009... well yeah.

A win in the Semis and the record goes back to USA.

We are not just fighting for Semi win were also going to break a WoF win streak record if we win this weekend ;)

We would be carring a straight 9 wins in a row. :wtg:

I smell freedom in those fried potatoes.

You reclaimed the record for:

Longest Winning Streak
9, USA, from Stage 4 Round 2 2008 thru Stage 5 2009

This is on-going, and will increase with each future victory.

Gratz :thumbup:

You reclaimed the record for:

Longest Winning Streak
9, USA, from Stage 4 Round 2 2008 thru Stage 5 2009

This is on-going, and will increase with each future victory.

Gratz :thumbup:

Sry to tell you but you wont win the Final as you will face Sweden and we will win for sure :king:

Hi Team America and welcome to the
Final of WoF 2009

The moblist is up for all to see in the Sticky Threads.

I know it's not your first time here but here are the details:

6 Members allowed to score for Main Team

Un-Capped and Unlimited Support.

Support has 3 mobs instead of 2 and therefore a 2-stage variety Bonus:

2 Mobs=10 points

3 Mobs (Caperon, Prancer, Snablesnot)= 20 points.

Important:

All Globals must be from CND
. All globals will need an accompanying screenshot submitted to the WoF Global Screenshot thread. Globals not scored in CND will not be counted. I realise a loophole exists where teams can have some members planet-side and some on CND and hunt mobs in both locations, yet the screenshot can still be taken by those on CND to qualify. Given the nature of the Moblist, I think abuse of this loophole will be minimal, and can do nothing to prevent it.

Also, could any changes to your Main Team be finalised by Sunday 5th July at 23:59. The full team lists you have at that point will be those who qualify for prizes after the Final.

The prizes are:

1st Place Team:

12x PvP Grade (L) Laser or Blp Weapon (winners choice)
12x In-Game Winners Certificate
12x Wof Winners Jackets

2nd Place

12x Hunting Grade (L) Laser or Blp Weapon (winners choice)
12x Winners certificate

3rd Place

12x Laser or Blp Amplifier (L) (Winners choice)
12x Winners certificate

So you're all winners already; can't wait to see who takes the title:)

Hurrikane

Sry to tell you but you wont win the Final as you will face Sweden and we will win for sure :king:

Umm didn't we already beat Sweeden? :scratch2:

No problem we will just have to do it again :yay:

and I think we topped their score in the semi's too Wildman ;)

And with 50 ped globals instead of 1000 ped HoFs. I'm not afraid of the SWE-tards. :p

Well Sweden 3 times in a final, how many times you had? :)

can't say much for previous wof's but this year usa has an awesome support group.

i look forward to doing my part with my team to help usa take the victory this year and every year going forward ;)

Thats the spirit!!
I really wanted to wish you all good luck! :)

Good luck to you too! :yay:

can't say much for previous wof's but this year usa has an awesome support group.

i look forward to doing my part with my team to help usa take the victory this year and every year going forward

USA! USA! USA!!

It's getting close! Come join USA up on CND and be a part of the fun! :yay:

I'm not sure what I can really do, I have only been plaing for a few months. Also this weekend is really packed for me and I know this is the last match. What is it 19:00 MA time, that what 3pm (EST)?

I'm not sure what I can really do, I have only been plaing for a few months. Also this weekend is really packed for me and I know this is the last match. What is it 19:00 MA time, that what 3pm (EST)?

Actually the event starts at 16:00 MA time which is noon EST. But you will need to be much earlier than that, preferably an hour or so to get a ride up to CND. You can meet pilots at TI North TP.

Anybody can help out....if you have some goblin/2b plates are good for the snable and snarksnots, or whatever you have for armor is fine. We'll put you in a team with some others, so should be no problem. Hope to see you Saturday morning ;)

-Mack

48 minutes to go people ... board all serviceable spacecraft
NOW

great job today everybody and great job all year long.

nothing to hang our heads about, we lost by 3 dasp globals and a snarksnot.

hats off to romania for a great round today and a great season as well. and hats off to USA support that did a bang up job since week one. you put us in the final today guys. without your help we would not have been in this great position to win this year.

hope to see you guys next year. and here's to a long 8-9 months without a wof!

skip :)

GG all, great season! Next year's title is ours. :)

Gratz to the second place Team America :)

Gratz all with Team USA! Wish I could've helped more this year. Hats off to all! :yay::):thumbup:

Gratz USA on second place, impressive performance for sure :wtg:

Well done on 2nd place guys, I enjoyed hanging out with you today :)

Congrats USA, it was very close.. :D

Back