World Domination

Maybe someday you'll understand the spirit of cK, get these land, get them, reinforce yourself, get some self confidence, we havent folded on y'all, we'll show up stronger than ever when the challenge you offer us is worth it, untill then enjoy the training with our pk society :)

winning means nothing if it is eaaasy, some learnt it, chassing a piece of fame :)

cK dominating the Fame hunting board...

Last edited:
and we are domination beach chairs and hammocks around the world, so whos dominating the best?
:smoke:

I agree, you guys dominate in selling out threads & loot whining ones :laugh:

I agree, you guys dominate in selling out threads & loot whining ones :laugh:
Most of us doing holidays, some do sell out and some keep you at distance from LG.

Most of us doing holidays, some do sell out and some keep you at distance from LG.

lol for thinking any ava can keep me away from LG..you guys don't dominate that hard :D
Let me make this clear one more time, ANY cK MEMBER WILL SHOW UP FOR LG WHENEVER HE/SHE FEELS LIKE IT.
not becouse you try to make a fuzz out of something or coz you want us to be there, we pk when we want to.. & that's usually when you don't want it :D

lol for thinking any ava can keep me away from LG..you guys don't dominate that hard :D
Let me make this clear one more time, ANY cK MEMBER WILL SHOW UP FOR LG WHENEVER HE/SHE FEELS LIKE IT.
not becouse you try to make a fuzz out of something or coz you want us to be there, we pk when we want to.. & that's usually when you don't want it :D

:rofl::newbie:
pfff I like that excuse .. we go when we want :laugh:
when you come please remember to kiss my ass Spanish :laugh:

:rofl::newbie:
pfff I like that excuse .. we go when we want :laugh:
when you come please remember to kiss my ass Spanish :laugh:
:dunce:
I'm kinda new in game last time at LG I pawn you nibleza if I was you I keep my mouth close n rony buy bigger glasses or bigger scremm seriously I almost pawn you too lol :laugh:

Guess that means AoW deserves another big gratz ...for being able to reclaim all lands and participate in the event.

big gratz from the community yes.... big THANK YOU from BA because AoW is the only reason (related to players/skills/gear) you's were able to hold the LA's for so long in the first place!

Tiny face it... you can't stop trolling this thread because you're just eaten right up by the thread's existance to begin with! Which... was the point....

"Hmmm..... Hey guys/gals, wanna piss off BA this week?"
"Sure! How we gonna do that?"
"Well we're gonna take their LA's..... EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.... screenie the LG Board, and post it on the forum."
"Great idea!"

cK walked in.... took your LA's (apparently because you's couldn't muster up any more than 6 ppl), and made a post on the forums which IS NO DIFFERENT than your "Death-BA Land Managers" thread.... quit your crying. Leave the thread alone if you don't like reading about it. Enjoy your day :)

Menace

Foudil El salsero wish you all good holiday :)

Foudil your best Pk friend:smoke:

big gratz from the community yes.... big THANK YOU from BA because AoW is the only reason (related to players/skills/gear) you's were able to hold the LA's for so long in the first place!

Tiny face it... you can't stop trolling this thread because you're just eaten right up by the thread's existance to begin with! Which... was the point....

"Hmmm..... Hey guys/gals, wanna piss off BA this week?"
"Sure! How we gonna do that?"
"Well we're gonna take their LA's..... EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.... screenie the LG Board, and post it on the forum."
"Great idea!"

cK walked in.... took your LA's (apparently because you's couldn't muster up any more than 6 ppl), and made a post on the forums which IS NO DIFFERENT than your "Death-BA Land Managers" thread.... quit your crying. Leave the thread alone if you don't like reading about it. Enjoy your day :)

Menace

lol... Thanks for making this thread a resounding success ;)

getting a rise has become almost effortless...

Just noticed the in-game message that cK Coat Killers have taken control of Amethera LA8! Gratz on finding the time to take part in both LG AND migration events! Though I'm sure the REAL story is that all defenders were AFK at the time dealing with bad bouts of diarrhea or something of the sort from spending too much time on the beaches of Mexico with BA, drinking margaritas laced with crushed ice made from the local tap water.....

Menace

Just noticed the in-game message that cK Coat Killers have taken control of Amethera LA8! Gratz on finding the time to take part in both LG AND migration events! Though I'm sure the REAL story is that all defenders were AFK at the time dealing with bad bouts of diarrhea or something of the sort from spending too much time on the beaches of Mexico with BA, drinking margaritas laced with crushed ice made from the local tap water.....

Menace

I swear to God I suffer from sun burns and I'm covered in after sun lotion..

I swear to God I suffer from sun burns and I'm covered in after sun lotion..

Dude just get one of the hot female life guards to rub Aloe gel on ya! It'll make the burn all worth while!

Menace

Actually, only Belza showed up for BA and after realising it was going to get expensive dissapeared leaving cK family to have a most excellent and hard fought war with AoW.. Respect to those guys who constantly brought it on whilst outnumbered.

Ended up going full scale postal as both sides continued to grow in numbers and lasted through many resets and several hours.

No insults, smacktalk, mobtraining or disrespecting, just lots of carnage and pK :)

Made a lovely change!

JaKst3r
Notorious - cK Coat Killers

Actually, only Belza showed up for BA and after realising it was going to get expensive dissapeared leaving cK family to have a most excellent and hard fought war with AoW.. Respect to those guys who constantly brought it on whilst outnumbered.

Ended up going full scale postal as both sides continued to grow in numbers and lasted through many resets and several hours.

No insults, smacktalk, mobtraining or disrespecting, just lots of carnage and pK :)

Made a lovely change!

JaKst3r
Notorious - cK Coat Killers

I only do 5min. I have things to do in RL.
Not always have time for all.
But before i left I Had Time to Kill that noob of das :D

Last edited:
you are almost getting there, cK...nvm, you suck:)

Last edited by a moderator:
you are almost getting there, cK...nvm, you suck:)

yeah we suck that hard that if we show up with 10 man you guys need 3 socs or more :laugh:

edit, nice post trying to provoke for a reaction, if that's the only reason to post you better just STFU

yeah we suck that hard that if we show up with 10 man you guys need 3 socs or more :laugh:

edit, nice post trying to provoke for a reaction, if that's the only reason to post you better just STFU

blah blah

Still waiting on you to actually Dominate...

ps. you're editing reason sucks & still is a personal dispute/insult wich doesn't belong on this forum, just like those copywrighted pics in your gallery

ps. you're editing reason sucks & still is a personal dispute/insult wich doesn't belong on this forum, just like those copywrighted pics in your gallery

regardless, you know I own you das...

How many times have you killed me vs me killing you...

Last edited:
Not sure why I even bother posting here...1 vs 1, equal ground, you lose...

Last edited:
There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 2 guests)
TinyDancer,
das

I see you looking...but no response...

Cause you know it is true...

Last edited:
Not sure why I even bother posting here...1 vs 1, equal ground, you lose...

May be because every time you do , you bring the Ck World Domination thread back to the top? Deep inside of you, you want yourself to suffer, and let Ck World Domination stare you in the face.. it makes you wonder, why doesn't my society have that.. Why can't we do that?
And even now you want to hurt, because you're reading what Nobo Spawn types and you let nobo Spawn get to you.

if you call some1 a noob and then loose... doesn't that make that person a noob too... so in this thread i see alot of noobs:laugh: logic!

or i see good but whiny {removed} pkers who simply can't go with honor in to that silent night

Back