My loot theory

Well Mikeemoo did some test a few months ago showing that cost to kill influences the loot band ( not saying it compensates fully ). So that contradicts a statement, that loot amount is fixed to a certain loot band

http://www.entropiaplatform.com/entropia-platform/technology/database-logging/

Look what I found today.
"Database Accuracy
Operations of Virtual Worlds and Online Games generate enormous amounts of data. For example, in Entropia Universe millions of activities are logged every hour. As for the economy, all economic transactions in Entropia Universe are monitored and possible to track down to one 1 000 000th of one USD. Since all activities in Entropia Universe are based on the same tracking principle as the economic transactions, all activities an avatar takes part in can be tracked with the same accuracy."

That's nothing new, it has always been like that and is a well known fact...
(i.e. check the TT value of sweat or bombardo - 1000 units = 1 PEC)

People, is it too hard to read a bit of what others found out before you?
Especially before you feel the need to butt in at the next loot discussion?

I know, i know, it's maybe the most interesting topic there is, but seriously, most of the "omg, look what i found out" has been discussed and researched before (including loot bands, definition of "decay", yada yada...) it's all still there, buried somewhere in the PCF database, waiting for you to find it (just don't bump it ffs!)

Heck, even Alice' noob guide to the universe (even older than the 5 years i hang out ingame already...) already stated that it is not possible to make money from MA (meaning TT loot is ALWAYS less than what you spend).

C'mon guys, think about it, just one second: This is actually a damn obvious thing...

those ubers u see in snables and low level mobs are just ubers or somone that lost a lot in hunting and decided to hunt some low lvl mobs to "relax" thats how they get it :woot:

those ubers u see in snables and low level mobs are just ubers or somone that lost a lot in hunting and decided to hunt some low lvl mobs to "relax" thats how they get it :woot:

Maybe not all of them, but some of them I'd agree with you. :)

I'm currently seeing if mining is similar to hunting, and to a large extent it seems to be, but I need to raise my skills and do it for a few more months yet.

Back