Note discovered

Check my thread, we have one possible solution which first closely if not correctly.

if this note event is some sort of weird Hoax by MA they can Shove it.

If there trying to promote a tv series that doesn't air anywhere but Sweden thats another Stupid move. which we all Know MA is famous for.

If the notes are now generating conspiracy then this has officially gotten Dumb. How many different Notes is MA going to Drop?

Do we even really have any idea how to "Decrypt" them Sadly i see that Not enough Info has been given to decrypt the notes correctly.

Something is Missing or has been done wrong

If there trying to promote a tv series that doesn't air anywhere but Sweden thats another Stupid move. which we all Know MA is famous for.

If the notes are now generating conspiracy then this has officially gotten Dumb. How many different Notes is MA going to Drop?

Do we even really have any idea how to "Decrypt" them Sadly i see that Not enough Info has been given to decrypt the notes correctly.

Someone is envious... :laugh:

Actually yes,we already decrypted them (see the other thread) now we just need to figure out what they mean ;) The name is correct, there are most likely choords - but we still don't know if there will be more.

Here's a screen cap taken today at Caravan, if someone wants to compare it to to others and see if it's same. It occurred to me that they might change.
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

What it did was take everyone's eyes off the bad taxes and the footguards added in the VU. In that respect it has been very successful. Whether it actually has some puzzle behind it is irrelevant, it has served its purpose.

What it did was take everyone's eyes off the bad taxes and the footguards added in the VU. In that respect it has been very successful. Whether it actually has some puzzle behind it is irrelevant, it has served its purpose.

Maybe. But then what will be used to take everyones eyes from the fact that we has been used as pawns to promote a tvshow ? All the wasted ammo and decay to gather the notes, and then the thinking and pulling of hair to figure this thing out, will take its toll on the trust of the company and the game. I know atleast one guy that ought to have more than 3k peds worth of hate for these notes and their makers if the tv-show theory turns out to be true.

Att Ordo Serpentis är verksamma på nätet visste vi redan, men Adrijannas och Sayers upptäckt av polybosmatriser i gratis-MMORPG:t “Entropia Universe” visar att vi underskattat dem. Under de senaste dagarna har spelare i det kapitalistiska science-fictionspelet märkt en rad underligheter.

In short: Ordo Serpentis is active on the net. Adrijana was playing the "for free" MMORPG EU. The last days a few strange thing has happened in it. It's realcash economy

Dels har ett nytt monster dykt upp i trakten kring Hadesheim. Det kallas “Kerberos”. Det hade kunnat vara ett sammanträffande. Men när John BD Fiction hittade en “mystery note” med ett välbekant utseende gick forumet igång på högvarv. Tråden innehåller över 70 sidor redan.

A new monster called Keberos has showed around Hadesheim. The EU forum is spinninga bout the notes they found.

Teorierna spänner mellan labyrinter och skattkartor till en kod som skall låsa upp någor slags specialstövlar. Andra beskyller utvecklarna för att använda mysteriet för att ta fokus från viktigare saker. Ingen tror på oss, som vanligt. Vår egen LimStift har börjat posta på Entropiaforumet men har misstänkliggjorts som en av utvecklarnas alias (entropianerna är minst lika paranoida som vi). LS har även avkodat de matriser som upptäckt hitills;

Theories about labyriths treasure maps abndd so on are circulated. LimStift is not trusted by the EF community. They have decoded the notes.

1: NYSTROM
2: 584283
3: X
4: Y

Om vi utgår ifrån att detta inte är en absurd slump betyder det att någon med anknytning till Mariafallet är insyltad i Entropia. Kanske Ordo Serpentis. Kanske De Andra. Kanske någon helt annan. Eller så har vi hittat in i något som är mycket större än bara Mariafallet. Men vad betyder siffrorna?

If it's not a random act this can show more about Mariacase and Ordo Serpentis. What does the numbers say?

Att Mind Ark, företaget som skapar spelet, ligger i Göteborg och att Maria uppenbarligen spelade EU innan hon försvann gör inte saken mindre misstänkt. Lägg till detta faktumet att EU är en “real cash economy” och har samma säkerhet som en onlinebank…

MA is also seated in Gothenburg and Maria did play EU. EU is a real chash economy and is as safe as a online bank

Jag skapar en ny Avatar (figur i spelet) under namnet Agent Orange och tänker ge mig in och utforska det här. Här nedan är länken till att skapa ett nytt konto. Det är gratis men kräver en hyfsad PC. Läs relaterade blogposter.

I will create a new Avatar with the name Agent Orange to explore this world. Here you get the link to the game and a new account. It's for free but requirea a good PC.

YES!!

It's just marketing words!!

And do not forget the last link on the page that says "Jakten fortsätter in i Entropia Universe" or "The hunt continues inside Entropia Universe"
It then leads you straight to the sign up page on www.entropiauniverse.com

Here's a screen cap taken today at Caravan, if someone wants to compare it to to others and see if it's same. It occurred to me that they might change.
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

This one is new, it decodes to 52 53 52 64 52 55 52 54 52 61
which in turn gives 1219141316, using the given table...

12191/41316 is just a few meters north of the server border on amethera, so another miss!

This one is new, it decodes to 52 53 52 64 52 55 52 54 52 61
which in turn gives 1219141316, using the given table...

12191/41316 is just a few meters north of the server border on amethera, so another miss!
It could be opening up at some point...

Sounds like you are into conspiracies too. :)

Sounds like you are into conspiracies too. :)

Well, it is so transparently obvious that I wouldn't actually call it a conspiracy. They did the same thing last time they introduced very controvercial changes. It is an easy do to event that distracts most of the players, even the ones that should know better.

Nice one jdegre, the mayan calendar has reared itself more than once in the past of our search, so I am sure it is significant.

I guess we can look forward to something on the 25th!

25th is payday in Sweden and Skalman will deposit!!!

Well, it is so transparently obvious that I wouldn't actually call it a conspiracy. They did the same thing last time they introduced very controvercial changes. It is an easy do to event that distracts most of the players, even the ones that should know better.

You mean starting up a Swedish TV show? The schedule to send it must have been fixed for a long time, and hardly decided by MA.

Its not completely solved, and this thread is to big, same as mine, except that i keep mine always updated on first 3 posts to our latest conclusions, so if you don't want to read through, just look at first 3 posts and last page or so.

Here

Good short info of the findings + rep

I try to grab the hoax talk in my thread to easen the burdain out of this one.

You mean starting up a Swedish TV show? The schedule to send it must have been fixed for a long time, and hardly decided by MA.

No, by 'event' I was talking about the notes. They could have had the outcome of the 'event' attached to anything they wanted to by making whatever clues they want. (personally I don't think it has anything to do with the tv show, but we will see)

(ie. It is transparently obvious that they came up with the Notes event to take people's attention away from the crap in the VU.)

Last edited:
The thing is. This whole event with notes, matrixes, codes in codes. Mayan calendars and the sinking of atlantis, does that sound like MA to you. You know MA, the people that think a good event is to put a thousand feffoids in an area and let the rest take care of itself...

(ie. It is transparently obvious that they came up with the Notes event to take people's attention away from the crap in the VU.)

Not to me. For me it is obvious this has been planned for a very long time. And that the TV show is the cause of all this. But then I have a read an article in Signaler från Sverok where they have interviewed the script writers.

on a TEamHunt we looted a Note, dont know if it is allready here but thought I post it just in case:

on a TEamHunt we looted a Note, dont know if it is allready here but thought I post it just in case:

That's the so calles note #6

1: 32 46 41 42 36 33 31
2: 56 63 55 53 63 54
3: 46
4: 45
5: 64 54 62 61
6: 52 56 56 56 65
7: 52 53 52 64 52 55 52 54 52 61

1: NYSTROM
2: 584283
3: X (eller W)
4: Y
5: 9376
6: 15550
7: 1219141316

1219141316 = 25th October 2007!

Thx anyway.

The thing is. This whole event with notes, matrixes, codes in codes. Mayan calendars and the sinking of atlantis, does that sound like MA to you. You know MA, the people that think a good event is to put a thousand feffoids in an area and let the rest take care of itself...

Exactly.

You really gotta consider the source with this Note thing.

Someone is envious... :laugh:

Actually yes,we already decrypted them (see the other thread) now we just need to figure out what they mean ;) The name is correct, there are most likely choords - but we still don't know if there will be more.

Already decrypted them LOL...When its painfully obvious that MA screwed the Member base again THIS little nugget of blindness will be my new SIG.
You have decoded nothing.Its a joke.Its the "You bought a new blue car and now all you see is blue cars."Ma screwed everyone yet again.The best part is they did it to take the heat off them over the LAST time they screwed everyone with VU 9...Ahh the irony of it all.

Back