Nice Uber there !!

Status
The TOPIC is really hit below the belt :mad:

Dude that wrote this can`t take it alone so he decided that if can`t have it neither the miner will so he opened this topic. In his weakness and envy he did something like this.

Botom line is ....... people r mean and the world is building on that attitude!!

But thank GOD that there r normal,righteous ppl that we`ll put a stand in this matter and help this guy defending the claim.

I`m offering full protection of his tower with the help of some of my friends.... No fee is needed, we`ll.. help out as much as we can

I WILL STAND ON THE LIGHT SIDE ON THIS MATTER

SOLAXE THX !!!!!:yay:

U remind us all that cause of the couple of rotten apples we don`t have to get rid of entire basket :wtg:

Cheers m8 and let the all good deeds get back to u :beerchug:

The TOPIC is really hit below the belt :mad:

Dude that wrote this can`t take it alone so he decided that if can`t have it neither the miner will so he opened this topic. In his weakness and envy he did something like this.

Botom line is ....... people r mean and the world is building on that attitude!!

But thank GOD that there r normal,righteous ppl that we`ll put a stand in this matter and help this guy defending the claim.

I`m offering full protection of his tower with the help of some of my friends.... No fee is needed, we`ll.. help out as much as we can

I WILL STAND ON THE LIGHT SIDE ON THIS MATTER

I think your reaction is exactly what Solaxe was looking for while making this thread :D

ok even though i see some humour in it, i think it's still a shitty thing to do..
it's just a game.. yeah well it's also still 600 dollars..

so there are 2 sides to see this
since BruuD has a point in saying he only need 1 second alone time and it never expires..
but the other point, it still sucks do get your claim in PVP4 known by a bunch of people who would defenitely like to get a piece of that tower..

Me also likes Sol :D

I forgive him any BS he writes in here, because ingame he's the finest soc leader I ever came across :)

And leave him and this thread alone for today, it's his B-Day :) (and for sure that's the reason he started the provocation, so the day is filled with fun, hehe)

:beerchug::birthday:

hum..... u must be a BIG NOOB that just hate ppl when they get big hofs

let's hope u get an 200k mining tower in pvp 4 so u can actually feel what it's like:)

hum..... u must be a BIG NOOB that just hate ppl when they get big hofs

let's hope u get an 200k mining tower in pvp 4 so u can actually feel what it's like:)

I would love to see Sol get 200k tower too :)

I would love to see Sol get 200k tower too :)

:yay::yay: He would donate all to our soc funds after being guarded by some heavy Dark Knight tanks :yay::yay:
(that's how much of a nice lad he is)

I think your reaction is exactly what Solaxe was looking for while making this thread :D

If he wanted to ppl unite under this matter and take stand then he did it :laugh:

HAHAHAH makes me happy I don't mine at all :yay:

AND sad I don't pk either :(

:laugh::laugh:

i believe that sol was wrong for givng the coords

if he was to make an event he had to give a change to the miner too

an example

the claim is at xx56 - 4xx7x7

now the miner has a really big problem

Just a small question...

Would you post your cords if you got it in PvP4? :D

HAHA... i love it... +rep Sol :D

Gratz to Ewilan Ewilan Gil`sayan on his 6853 Typhonic Steam Uber loot found at 2008-07-02 at 17:11:20 MA time

*hush hush* its in pvp 4 position : 9933 1943

lol /voteban Solaxe :p

Total noob question but.......the person who kills in pvp 4, is that the only one who can claim the loot or can anyone?
If that is the only person who can claim the loot, could u not take a trusted friend with you and get them to pk u as soon as u collect your loot but not loot u? Resulting in u reviving outside the pvp 4 with loot intact.
I'm not sure if this is possible hence why I ask.

Total noob question but.......the person who kills in pvp 4, is that the only one who can claim the loot or can anyone?
If that is the only person who can claim the loot, could u not take a trusted friend with you and get them to pk u as soon as u collect your loot but not loot u? Resulting in u reviving outside the pvp 4 with loot intact.
I'm not sure if this is possible hence why I ask.

If someone kills anyone in pvp 3 or 4 - they get all stackable loots.
(mining resources, oils, hides, wools, etc. etc.)

Person A kills Person B = A gets B's loot.

The only time I've heard of someone not getting looted is if they're more than 50% health lost to a mob, then someone finishes them off. (I've only heard-I'm an :saint: so I don't go to those places.)

If someone kills anyone in pvp 3 or 4 - they get all stackable loots.
(mining resources, oils, hides, wools, etc. etc.)

Person A kills Person B = A gets B's loot.

The only time I've heard of someone not getting looted is if they're more than 50% health lost to a mob, then someone finishes them off. (I've only heard-I'm an :saint: so I don't go to those places.)

I have had that happen to me before, well I was the one shooting.
I killed the person and got nothing... then someone killed me. (they were in a team, hunting attackers)

I TP'ed back in, and found out that she had lost all her loot. And the guy who got me did not get it...
pff...wish I had it almost 1k robot filters, (so she told me):laugh:

forget that!

Last edited:
whats the problem, tower has unlimited time period for extraction.. and usual wanderers in pvp4 have found it already anyway..

While I think posting the co-ords was not a very nice thing to do, I understand it is not against the rules either here in in EU to disclose the location of towers in PVP4, so no -rep from me.

were it my tower I would forget about it for a week or 3.
I am sure PK'ers would get fed up, and go find something more interesting to do after a few weeks.
Then I would go get it.

I don't mine in PVP lootable anyway, so I need not worry.
For the miner who did, one of the risks run is exactly what has happened, which (assuming they are a member of EF) is probably why they took no part in this thread.

I :)
I'm Ewilan Ewilan Gil'Sayan, you remember me ?
Yes, this tower is MY tower :D

So, i hav'nt post nothink before because i was so effraid by all the PK and other people who want my tower.
But now... All the tower is in My storage :D
Yes, 1 houre ago i went to my tower. No green dot on my radar. I have loot around, and don't see nothink. i was lonely. So, i prepare my TP chip, i got my typo, and i leave the PvP zone :)
Ouf ! I have loot 1k ped (i had loot 5.8k ped 1 day ago, with help of ck, so, thanx for all the coat killer and particulary for "Caleb cc Caven" :) )

I'm a noob miner, after my HoF (800 ped, a week ago) i want some fun, so i go to PvP4 with 25 probes. and... TADAM :)

So, thanx for all for your help, sorry for all PK, and GL !

PS: Sorry for my english, i'm so a noob (i'm french). If someone can undestand me and correct me, it will be better :)

To finish, some screenshot :

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

its just a game :)

Its just a game, but the money is real. Instead of giving this guy a normal chance at recovering his claim, you throw him under the bus.

I guess you want to be a squire forever. If the Dark Knights lest this pass then they will fall a notch in my opinion.

Envy is a terrible thing....

TO ALL POTENT PKers arround in PVP4 :

PLS keep some heart for a Poor one who finally found something nice but will have lots more Risk because of Coords were published.....
If you go kill him/her there I probably would say its an unfair Thing and probably Un-Honourfull because he might will have no little Chance anymore to get his Stuff home.

Sorry Solaxe, but oki its PvP and it might be a game....... but maybe you only was bit piXXXed because someone else found it then you?

Dont think its a nice gesture to tell Coords arround....... What if you find some Mega Uber, someone posts the coords and you get some Visit extra ???

Edit Sonne: GRATZ on bringing it Home and a Big :thumbup: to the ones who helped you outta there ^^

I like Solaxe, so stop bashing him.

He just happens to have a rather wicked sense of humour....

.... maybe a bit misunderstood :laugh:

But a really nice guy to know :D

I have a good sense of humor, and I know what's funny. If I punched and old lady in the stomach while passing her on the street, does that make it funny if I thought it was? No.

The funny thing about a sense of humor is, well, it has to be FUNNY...this was a kick in the teeth by someone who can't handle the fact that someone else besides this guy got lucky...

:rolleyes:

It's not the first time someone's posted coords to towers in lootable PvP zone - it won't be the last.
Make sure you all find Star's thread I referenced earlier and chime in your 2pecs there, too. :handjob:

It made me laugh - I'm sure it wouldn't if it were my tower.
But .. it's not.
So I laugh.

Laughing because it's someone else...well isn't that a nice human quality.

And it doesn't FUCKING matter if it was done before. It wasn't cool then, and it's not cool now.

We all know the risks of PvP and accept them if we go in there, but these kind of posts just make it doubly hard.

Seeing posts like this from people like Star and Solaxe just go to show no matter how high your skills, or how thick your armor, you can still be a total n00b in the head and the heart. Sad, sad little men....

Last edited:
Status
Back