• Norway(!)

Votes: 8 2.2%

• Total voters

Akoz

Rogue Banker
Society
Shaolin
Akoz
In relation to posts like this: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/118681-country-produces-most-aths.html it would be nice to have something to compare with. I couldn't find any as neither of the words in "where are you from" were searchable, so I made this new one. I'm sure this distribution changes over time as well so a fresh one might not hurt? (Although I'm sure there have been similar polls in the past)

I put up the names of some countries I suspect might have a high percentage of players. The rest is continents. Pick whichever is closest. Oh and I'll put in Norway at the end just to.. well.. go figure ;)

So where are you from?

Please keep in mind when browsing the results of this poll that this is an English speaking forum so the poll will not be representative for the Entropia population.

Last edited:
Think you're going to be surprised at the number of Western Europeans; there's a lot of Brits here.... I'd have thought Russia and Eastern Europe could easily make do with one box, while the UK should have it's own.

Hurrikane

Think you're going to be surprised at the number of Western Europeans; there's a lot of Brits here.... I'd have thought Russia and Eastern Europe could easily make do with one box, while the UK should have it's own.

Hurrikane

Probably right.. it's out of my hands now though :(

thanks for Poland option :)
Akoz, you are back ! :) Your cloaking device is broken or what ? :laugh: hehe joking.

I'm from like Canada eh..

From the good ole USA.

Near the 49th parallel in the new world :)

I'm from like Canada eh..

EH!!!!

Only Western Canadian's get to say EH! :p

On topic.. I'm from BC CANADA! Home of some of the best bud in the world :kos:

AKOZ: Btw, You really should have separated Canada from USA.. Not just put North America... Canadians hate being put in the same group as Americans :p. (no offense Americans XD)

No offense taken. I like Canada. I`ve lived most of my life right on the border that almost makes me half Canadian eh? :laugh:

im saudi,, so thats middle easter and i cant choose!

so add 1 number to the country im closest to xD

From Greece :cool:

The glasses are on cause there is sunny weather 10 months/year :yay:

italy and canada....i have some problem to decide at least :scratch2:

Im lost..... :D Or not from this planet!! :yay:

Thanks again for option ''Poland'' :D

@levithanikos - pls send some Sunshine to me:D

Btw Im polish but I dont live in Poland:cool: I live in Ireland now. I need SUN:D Theres v little of this here.

Last edited:
AKOZ: Btw, You really should have separated Canada from USA.. Not just put North America... Canadians hate being put in the same group as Americans :p. (no offense Americans XD)

I know :laugh:

I am from sweden :)

From Zimbabwe :yay:

Im from Talibanland...

Hey where's Finland!! :(

I'm sure there's a lot of people from here..

I am from sweden, but I live in switzerland.
My account is registered to my adres in switzerland so MA probably consider me a swiss

GO go GO Sweden :)

Slovakia here ;)

Assuming you failed to put Britain in the list owing to the fact that most of the countries mentioned are part of our empire*; however I was also unable to select more than one, so I guess you accidently forgot to add the multi-choice option :rolleyes:

As I don't get ATH's (or loot anymore for some inexplicable reason, which baffles me considering support says all avatars have an equal chance at it**) my response would not really contribute to the real question so it doesn't matter I can't reply :D

*Just 'cos you think we don't own your country doesn't mean anything; exactly whose language are you reading???

**...and support is always right, with its individually tailored responses

GREECE!!!!!:yay::yay:

Back