Mayham... spending... chance of winning

Joker

Marauder
Society
BAHQ
ok i dont know if there is a thread simular to this... but what are you planning on spend in ammo/decay on weapon...(not including % mark up on weapons, armour, fap etc...)

11568 TT on Nifl / .38 pecs per swing = 30,442 swings / 36 swing a min = 845.6 mins /60 mins an hour = about 14 hours...

28 hours = 23,136
8 hours = .57 of 14 hoirs = 6,593

29,729 peds TT decay if i swing 36 hours continually...

Serious Question please
Is this enough to win something in Level3? dont forget i am 10/10 maxed on the blade... 78.5 min dmg 157 max dmg... with lots of crits in the 300 range... 94.2 base DPS but much higher in average dps than other people because of the 10/10 ... i can out gun a lot of weapons because of this SIB advantage and have tested many times in teams against imp2870 and other weapons of that range with E15s... I also have the advantage of only having to repair the blade 3 times...where people will have to repair guns... amps... get more ammo...I also have someone to repair while i use differnt gear... so again I pose the question do i have a serious chance to win something in Level3?

btw Itumatrox SUCK :(

Another way to justify if you have a chance is... take the min and max dmg... then average the 2 together... 78.5 + 157 / 2 = 117.75 for numbers purposes 118 per swing Average... x 36 swings a min... 4248 dmg a min... 254,880 an hour x 36 hours... 9,175,680 dmg done through out the event... 1230 HP per IOA... since wiki doesnt have the other stalkers etc... so essentially i could kill 7459 Ituma Old alphas if i non stop kill... and only kill IOA (this isnt possible but hypothetical... and "paper" results) this doesnt take into account Crit dmg... or misses... i am assuming the misses and crits make up eachother...

(in this thread for purposes of verification we will use IOA's)
http://entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&id=42
7460 IOA x 8 points = 59,680 Event points

these are all Hypothetical paper results... there are many factors... such as mob size... type... availablity... repairs... etc...

Last edited:
I think LA is worth more then 30k! ;)

I strongly doubt it because of the fact that there are guns like the cb29 that are limited that alongside a dante put out like...115 dps RANGED. A ranged person can hunt a lot faster because of the fact that they take less damage, kill faster inherantly, can pull mobs and damage them on the way in, etc.

Also, take for example that I cannot afford a dante amp, but I can completely maxed out use the CB26 and i am a tier two. That means if I could deposit 200 more for an amp, which I might actually do if the prices drop a bit and the amps pop up, a noob like me could put out just as much damage as that sword, and hit at a good distance too.

I am not trying to be overly critical or anything, and I hope that my post is helpful, its just when you have 135 dps XT's you'll be going against on the high end, and a whole array before you're only doing 97 dps, I don't believe it will be too effective to use that sword. I hope I was helpful :)

Great Question, Joker. Contemplating the same myself... :rolleyes:

darri
:xmas:

I think LA is worth more then 30k! ;)

i am not saying it isn't... what i am saying is we can all mathmatically figure out if we have a chance... so i guess the person who spends the most TT/ammo is likely to win something... TT and ammo is a way to gauge how much of a shot you have... same as damage done... but i assume TT is more easily quantifiable... since there is no guarantee what dmg you do... because of min dmg... crits... etc...

I can do it that was as well though... take the min and max dmg... then average the 2 together... 78.5 + 157 / 2 = 117.75 for numbers purposes 118 per swing Average... x 36 swings a min... 4248 dmg a min... 254,880 an hour x 36 hours... 9,175,680 dmg done through out the event... 1230 HP per IOA... since wiki doesnt have the other stalkers etc... so essentially i could kill 7459 Ituma Old alphas if i non stop kill... and only kill IOA (this isnt possible but hypothetical... and "paper" results) this doesnt take into account Crit dmg... or misses... i am assuming the misses and crits make up eachother...

(in this thread for purposes of verification we will use IOA's)
7460 IOA x 8 points = 59,680

I strongly doubt it because of the fact that there are guns like the cb29 that are limited that alongside a dante put out like...115 dps RANGED. A ranged person can hunt a lot faster because of the fact that they take less damage, kill faster inherantly, can pull mobs and damage them on the way in, etc.

Also, take for example that I cannot afford a dante amp, but I can completely maxed out use the CB26 and i am a tier two. That means if I could deposit 200 more for an amp, which I might actually do if the prices drop a bit and the amps pop up, a noob like me could put out just as much damage as that sword, and hit at a good distance too.

I am not trying to be overly critical or anything, and I hope that my post is helpful, its just when you have 135 dps XT's you'll be going against on the high end, and a whole array before you're only doing 97 dps, I don't believe it will be too effective to use that sword. I hope I was helpful :)

i out gun the CB26 heavily... even though our dps seems simular...

CB29 doesnt have a strong enough supply... that is the problem... the people have to have UL guns... i also beat LR65s...

so looking at UL guns like DOA RJ + dante ... at lvl 50 i would probably out dmg because of my 10/10 crit ability and my higher "average dmg per second"

at 10/10 you8 have MAX min dmg... at lvl 50 RJ you have low min dmg...

XT cant be used in my level.. since it maxes at lvl 76... My level goes to 70... so no possible...

Great Question, Joker. Contemplating the same myself... :rolleyes:

darri
:xmas:

do the math then for me please Kpward... look at your min dmg on your gun at your current level... and your max dmg... you can compared to my total dmg and see if u have a chance... we can all calculate a hypothetical paper result to see if it is even worth Trying

Last edited:
include your best amp... yada yada yada... there is no for sure thing on the ability of lasers and scopes that effect your dmg etc... just place them on your gun and give the exact stats your gun STATE not what you think... go by the numbers... max and min dmg... for the one calculation...

well a maxed mm could do 81553 IOA if anyone in the category has it.

but at the skill itll probably be more of 77-80k IOA

well a maxed mm could do 81553 IOA if anyone in the category has it.

but at the skill itll probably be more of 77-80k IOA

that is for you Da... if you are above lvl 50-70... your stats are not the same as someone in this category... since the person min dmg is MUCH differnt...

I think efficiency (not in the eco sense, but in the how-much-damage-you-can-inflict sense - and this is not the same as weapon dps) and strategy are more important than overall spending.

Someone who spends 30k badly will do worse than someone who spends 10k well.

I think efficiency (not in the eco sense, but in the how-much-damage-you-can-inflict sense - and this is not the same as weapon dps) and strategy are more important than overall spending.

Someone who spends 30k badly will do worse than someone who spends 10k well.

correct that is why someone needs to use "thier" Min dmg and Max dmg to get the correct calculation... check ur weapons :)

min is 78.5 and 157... = about 118 dmg per swing average X 36 swings a min... 4248 dmg per min... i guess that is all we need... the rest doesnt matter eh... you beat that number you beat me...

You will need a team that preprocesses the mobs for you (halfp hp), heals you, ....
Having the highest DPS and having an awesome supportteam will be the keys in this comp, alone for the first places you won't stand a chance, perhaps top 10 tho ;)

correct that is why someone needs to use "thier" Min dmg and Max dmg to get the correct calculation... check ur weapons :)

min is 78.5 and 157... = about 118 dmg per swing average X 36 swings a min... 4248 dmg per min... i guess that is all we need... the rest doesnt matter eh... you beat that number you beat me...

No, you're missing the point. As I said, I'm not talking about dps and eco.

It's not just about shooting a gun / swinging a sword / whatever. The actual hunting is only part of it.

correct you are missing the point though... this is a start! if you have a better way to quantify possible results lemme know... but just humor me... eh

there are MANY other factors... but some people might not even have a chance to start off with... why not see who has a hypothetical chance...

correct you are missing the point though... this is a start! if you have a better way to quantify possible results lemme know... but just humor me... eh

there are MANY other factors... but some people might not even have a chance to start off with... why not see who has a hypothetical chance...

I can't quantify it, that's why we need to wait till the final scoreboard and results :)

5610*60*36/1230 78813 event points.(amped x1)

i out gun the CB26 heavily... even though our dps seems simular...

nilfheim has a real dmg/sec of 65, and cb26+evil has 68.3. how could you possibly out damage it heavily? :scratch2:

nilfheim has a real dmg/sec of 65, and cb26+evil has 68.3. how could you possibly out damage it heavily? :scratch2:

i have only ever gone against a cb26 and dante for several 1000 peds... and i out dmg them heavy because we were tanking the mobs and the cb26 range was not effective... my nifl does 300+ crit dmg... and i out dmg the person probably 99% of the time on hogglo or big aulris...
there are not that many evils out there... and a person could not sustain the level of killing with just 1 evil amp... they would need many evil amps and runners... so go with dante...

dante + cb26 = 94.5 dps
niflheim = 94.2 dps

hope this helps...

HL15+amp15
min:56
max:112
att:51
avg dmg:84
dmg min=4284

Nifl + no amp(yet) :)
min = 78.5
Max = 157...
Average Dmg = 118
X 36 swings a min
-----------------
4248 dmg per min

HL15 +e15 = 97.8 dps
Nifl still = 94.2 dps

yes average dmg is only 36 dmg more a min... so you see with a nice crit...300+dmg i out dmg that person heavy :) just another example 300 crit / 84 average dmg = 3.57 extra shots a min i get in comparison if i get 1 crit during a kill

As I keep saying, it all depends on your support team. If you are just out hunting itumas, you will not win. You may be able to place well, but you won't place 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, because I know for a fact there are other people using support teams.
Personally I looked for a sponsor and the day is rapidly approaching, I find myself on a support team, and I am happy with that. Personally I am overseeing the construction of a support team for the purpose of getting the main gunner as close as possible to 100% gunning capacity, and we should be able to get pretty close.
I was on a support team last year for Merry Mayhem and I had alot of good ideas that I am going to put into effect this year and even without a MM (we'll be using high DPS (L) weapons) we should still stand a very good chance at placing top 3.

. and a person could not sustain the level of killing with just 1 evil amp... they would need many evil amps and runners... so go with dante...

Simple enough solution to this...

Unequip Evil Amp, trade to Helper, Log out.

Helper runs to repair terminal. Repairs Evil amp. Runs back to where you logged out.

Log back in, Equip Evil amp, Win!

Simple enough solution to this...

Unequip Evil Amp, trade to Helper, Log out.

Helper runs to repair terminal. Repairs Evil amp. Runs back to where you logged out.

Log back in, Equip Evil amp, Win!

Lose about 40 seconds to a minute each time this is done, but yes an effective means of doing it.
My team came in 14th (I think?) place last year, I believe we were #1 on exos and we did something similar.

Log out? get a powerfull L blp amp to use when the runner goes to the terminel when he comes back evil on :) just my op.

Exactly, only the most experienced, skilled, and knowledgeable people stand a chance of getting anything in this new comp, so, if like me u don't really understand all the dynamics of what some of the nice peeps here are talking about, don't even enter, your depoasits are funding Uber prizes, i think but there again Im a lille bit tipsy on wine right now :)

HL15+amp15
min:56
max:112
att:51
avg dmg:84
dmg min=4284

Nifl + no amp(yet) :)
min = 78.5
Max = 157...
Average Dmg = 118
X 36 swings a min
-----------------
4248 dmg per min

HL15 +e15 = 97.8 dps
Nifl still = 94.2 dps

yes average dmg is only 36 dmg more a min... so you see with a nice crit...300+dmg i out dmg that person heavy :) just another example 300 crit / 84 average dmg = 3.57 extra shots a min i get in comparison if i get 1 crit during a kill

Why do you keep using as an arguement that your sword crits for 300damage... It dosn't change a thing, since CB26 will have more crits per hour than your sword, simply becourse of more attacks, so your crits dosn't give you any kind of edge in this case...

Why do you keep using as an arguement that your sword crits for 300damage... It dosn't change a thing, since CB26 will have more crits per hour than your sword, simply becourse of more attacks, so your crits dosn't give you any kind of edge in this case...

that is a good theory but it does not seem to be true...

i would say on bigger HP mobs aulri or hogglo... tanking... I do not know the frequency of my critting per mob etc.. but i would guess it is every other mob i get a crit in... same would be the case for a CB user... either way if u want to test your theory we can :) i just know i beat CB26 + dante all day... CB26 has a little more DPS but nifl always wins it out... i guess i have a higher "average" dps... as shown in the H:15 example

Your average dmg/sec with maxed Nifl is around 65.
(Nifl can do max 94.2 dmg/sec)

I know for a fact that in your cat 3 there will be people that can do at least 20 points more dmg/sec than anyone with max Nifl.

Besides, this is a team event! You still have time to put one together :)

Back