Atrax Beach: Battle of the teams! Unlimited prize pool!

Einstein

Elite
Society
GD
Atrax Beach: Battle of the teams!

Hello Atrax Beach Lovers!
Friendship, team spirit, loyalty are qualities that Atrax Beach really values, that’s why we will soon start the battle of the teams!
Get a bunch of friends together and fight to win the UNLIMITED prize pool!

How will this work?

We start with the sign up phase, all teams that want to participate, post your team in this thread. A team can consist up to 8 members. But only 4 members are allowed to hunt at the same time in a team.
Teamname has to stay consistent during the event.

The battle will be in different rounds.

Depending on the numbers of teams subscribing, the teams will be divided into groups (max 5 teams) according to the time they subscribe (first 5 together, then next 5, etc).

After this the battle will start!

Every week the teams in the group will battle against each other, and the one scoring the least points will drop off. This will continue until there is just 1 team left in every group.
They will battle it out against each other in the final battle!
If there is only 1 group, the winner of the group will be the final winner.

To eliminate the other teams in your group you have to score points. Every week 1 team in every group drops out and the scores will be reset.

These are the points for every global:

Atrax Young : 10 points
Atrax Mature: 8 points
Atrax Old: 6 points
Atrax Provider: 6 points
Atrax Guardian: 8 points
Atrax Dominant: 10 points
Allophyl Young: 7 points
Allophyl Mature: 7 points

Globals above 200 ped score double points!

These points will also determine the prize! The total prize will be the TOTAL points scored during the competition by all teams.

Winner gets 75%
Runner up gets 25%

Globals have to be posted in this thread containing a date and place stamp and within 24 hours after happening ingame!

This competition will begin 1st of February, but only if there are at least 5 teams that want to go for it!
Subscribing is possible till 30th of January. 31st of January I will post the event scheme!

Rules are subject to change and are open for discussion!

Post your teams in this thread:

Team: “Teamname”
Members:
Member 1
Member 2
Member 3
Member 4
Member 5
Member 6
Member 7
Member 8

Good luck to everyone!

Current Teams:

SV Beach Bums

Members:
  1. Brilliam Mason Seafare
  2. Colin Archman Hungwell
  3. jessica Jess fillion
  4. Miranda Mimi Charles
  5. Oleg Oleg McMullery
  6. Rico Readbird Killjoy
  7. Tayler Ghostknife kane
  8. Trex Twitchie Prada

Orange Juice OJ

Members:

1. Eufrat Frat-boy Tigris
  2. Ermik Ermik Ermikl
  3. Legacy Dark Soul Chaos
  4. Kent Bobbadill Snyders
  5. Damien Icewind Claybourne
  6. Rolle 007 Stolt
  7. Pepin pepin pepinsson
  8. Sonix Zybersonix

GloryHound Irregulars

Members:
  1. Rayne Jade Blackmoore
  2. Kenneth Slasha Shopanowa
  3. Paul Trixster Langton
  4. Tom Ziggy Coocheear
  5. Warden Coz Coz
  6. Zarcon Zar Greyman
  7. James Warpath Proudstar
  8. Eugene Chopper McHelicopter

SV Creepy Mes

Members:
  1. Caspar Hyssch De La Nuit
  2. Centaur Cent Galaxian
  3. Harry SSR Power
  4. ZeMag Fire Mek
  5. Cid fletch Phule
  6. Sean Rafter O'Hearn

The Chosen Few

Members:
  1. John Teacher Capital
  2. Spike Spike Odets
  3. Thomas Thorax Axis
  4. Rickard Jeffrey Blackwater
  5. Gaz Gazza Timms
  6. Maximus Max Flash
  7. Teeghan Tee Mitexi
  8. MJ Moh Maii

The hunting schedule:

Round 1 (5 teams):
Start: 02/02/2008, 18.00 MA time
End: 09/02/2008, 18.00 MA time

Round 2 (4 teams):
Start: 11/02/2008, 18.00 MA time
End: 19/02/2008, 18.00 MA time

Round 3 (3 teams):
Start: 21/02/2008, 18.00 MA time
End: 28/02/2008, 18.00 MA time

Final (2 teams):
Start: 02/03/2008, 18.00 MA time
End: 09/03/2008, 18.00 MA time

If there are any objections, let me know!!!

Globals have to be posted within 24h of happening and have to be at Atrax

Prize: 2355 PED

The scoreboard:
  1. SV Beach Bums: 482 points
  2. The Chosen Few: 466 points

Last edited:
:eek:

Calling all Skillin' Villains! :handgun:

here!

(post must be longer!? grrr, blah blah blah...)

ooo this sounds brilliant, good to see people thinking out side of the system,

250 EFD's on the way, good job :)

Skillin' Villains mobilising!

Team: SV Beach Bums

Members:

Brilliam Mason Seafare
Colin Archman Hungwell
jessica Jess fillion
Miranda Mimi Charles
Oleg Oleg McMullery
Rico Readbird Killjoy
Tayler Ghostknife kane
Trex Twitchie Prada

Bring it on! :handgun:

Im ready sounds like fun

we are on

ill prepare the team :d

Weeeeeeee!
First team has taken shape, I hope many more will follow soon :)

Come on, get your team registered and let's do this thing :)

Bump for more teams!

The more teams the more gigantic the prize will be :)

I want to make sure I understand:

team of 8 but only 4 play for the selected week. Does the contest run the entire week or 1 day or 3 hours?

format sounds like fun!

team of 8 but only 4 play for the selected week. Does the contest run the entire week or 1 day or 3 hours?

format sounds like fun!

If I understand it correctly:

You can have up to 8 people in your squad (probably best to think of this as a squad rather than a team to avoid confusion).

At any one time, up to 4 of those people can hunt together in a team. You can't use a 5-man team. But any members of your squad can be in the 4 at any time.

So you could change the people in the team every ten minutes if you wanted to, as long as there are only ever 4 in the team together at one time, and all of them are in the original squad of 8.

Hopefully that's right and Einstein can confirm it :)

format sounds like fun!

Could you answer that question please? I didn't see a time frame in the original post. Is this something we would have to be killing Atax for the entire week to have a chance at? I would like to see it closer to 1 day or 4 hours a week. Just need this to be clear before I sign on.
Thanks!

Could you answer that question please? I didn't see a time frame in the original post. Is this something we would have to be killing Atax for the entire week to have a chance at? I would like to see it closer to 1 day or 4 hours a week. Just need this to be clear before I sign on.
Thanks!

Every week the teams in the group will battle against each other, and the one scoring the least points will drop off. This will continue until there is just 1 team left in every group.

One week, all week, for one round.

One week, all week, for one round.

Correct. I don't wanna set exact time frames because it's very hard to check when someone starts or stops hunting, a fixed timeframe will also not suit everyone and atrax beach is a small land area, if 5 teams all hunt at the same times it won't be a very pleasant hunting situation.

That's why i let the groups to be larger, with 8 people you have alot of flexibility.

Let me know what you think. If 1 week hunts are too long, I can change this. Rules are not set in stone before the event starts.

The shorter the hunts, the smaller the prize tho :(

warning: if there is someone try to make fake teams in their group. they will definitely win in that group.

For example, they create 3-4 teams (with 3-4 account in forum) and list all fake names in team.

You can't know which teams are fake. ofc, they can say that they are unlucky therefore they can't global.

Your event has some problem, you should should be careful about that :cool:

If I register a team with only 3 people in it can I add to my team before the 1st of feb?

Okay, sorry, just thought of another question.
The member of the team that I might make all get online later then me. I can hunt solo and count it towards my team right?

Secondly if question 1 is a No.

I can just a friend that doesn't hunt list him in my team, add him to my team, then hunt solo but in a team. does that count? :p

Okay, sorry, just thought of another question.
The member of the team that I might make all get online later then me. I can hunt solo and count it towards my team right?

Secondly if question 1 is a No.

I can just a friend that doesn't hunt list him in my team, add him to my team, then hunt solo but in a team. does that count? :p

I was going to ask about the solo status as well... due to timezones and such. If the solo globals are done by someone in the original 8, is it OK?

That was not the initial intent of this competition, but perhaps I'll have to allow it due to the lack of interest so far?

What's to stop a full set of 8 people breaking into 2 teams of 4 with the exact same team name and both hunting at the same time?

What's to stop a full set of 8 people breaking into 2 teams of 4 with the exact same team name and both hunting at the same time?

This is offcourse not easy to detect. It's not something I'd allow if detected tho.

Global times can give a hint.

But I like to trust people that they won't do it, that they'll play fair :)

That was not the initial intent of this competition, but perhaps I'll have to allow it due to the lack of interest so far?

This is offcourse not easy to detect. It's not something I'd allow if detected tho.

Global times can give a hint.

But I like to trust people that they won't do it, that they'll play fair :)

So, just to clarify:

8 avatars to comprise a team.
Between 2 and 4 can be in the LA as a team at any given time to score globals.

Does that sum it up?

Not complaining - it's your event, just clarifying :thumbup:

Back