Entropia Universe Version Update 9.4

Status
Quick heads up,
Entropia will be back on line in a few minutes. The website won't be available for a while yet. Haven't been able to update the info on the old web because it's basically defunct now. New website on its way up.
Important info will be in the Client Loader when Entropia is available again.
/Frank

Thank you :)

Quick heads up,
Entropia will be back on line in a few minutes. The website won't be available for a while yet. Haven't been able to update the info on the old web because it's basically defunct now. New website on its way up.
/Frank

cheers for the heads up :)

Alass..i have already painted the ceiling white.. i can now however report that there is a deffinate message forming on the walls but i cannot interpret it thus far...the door and frame are not showing signs of drying, this is causing great concern.

Let me guess...
You painted the loo door too?

Poor bastard! ;)

Quick heads up,
/Frank

First Post just to say i am glad to read this :p

Hi everyone,
It's going to be another 4 hours before everything's ready. I'll be back during the afternoon to keep you updated.
/Frank

Quick heads up,
/Frank

Thanks for keeping us informed. :)

Cheers :beerchug:

Anyone who's complaining about the 4 hr delay should think of it this way... more than likely, the VU was implemented within the desired timeline.... however... they probably found a problem with the new VU and are fixing it.

they haven't bothered with that in the past.

The website won't be available for a while yet. Haven't been able to update the info on the old web because it's basically defunct now. New website on its way up.

Guess this means PEauction is also defunct then. Shame, 'cause it's the only decent outgame source sales info.

Quick heads up,
/Frank

A few minutes are already over.... :laugh:

Well, Support is better on the back end, and the Marketing is better on the front end, and there's more stuff like search functions and more in the middle.

Which website are we talking about??

I'm using Entropiauniverse.com and its working ok for me and isn't down or anything, or are we talking about the Front end of the Client Loader??

Thank you Frank - and to everyone who is working to get us back to Calypso.

Well, Support is better on the back end, and the Marketing is better on the front end, and there's more stuff like search functions and more in the middle.

Nice Frank. Be ready to uncork the champagne bottles for your hardworking crew ;) :wtg:

calm down, ppl, it's just taking a minute to get the mobs to spawn in dome 5.

i found this on entropiauniverse.com

Entropia Universe Version Update 9.4 Applied
The Entropia Universe has been updated with VU 9.4 and is available for login. Please read the Content List below for further details.

This content list only reflects in-world changes. A complete VU 9.4 Content List, including website changes and other information, will be published on the new Planet Calypso as soon as possible.

Client Loader
The Client Loader has received a visual update.

Transfer Center
The in-world Transfer Center has been updated. More deposit options are now available in-world. A new Transaction History of the previous 12 months’ transactions.

Genesis Star
The Genesis Star mining corporation has opened a new headquarters in Twin Peaks, and we’re looking forward to a lot of exciting activities during the coming period.

Entropia Universe Cash Card
The Entropia Universe Cash Card is no longer available from the Trade Terminals on Calypso. A full refund has been made for all orders. The Cash Card offer will be reintroduced again when a stable and permanent option becomes available.

EULA & ToU
As stated in previous email information (Entropia Universe: Important Information - Feb.3 2009), the Entropia Universe (EULA) has been updated and new Terms of Use (ToU) included. Please read before logging in.

Other
Windows Vista is now officially supported.

calm down, ppl, it's just taking a minute to get the mobs to spawn in dome 5.

Wishful thinking, but damn would that be sweet!!!!! :)

At least EF performs very well under the stress of VU :yay:

Download only took me 10 seconds lol (thought people were saying it would take hours?) :silly2:

nothing too download nothing too see only Frank is drinking coffe! might be too much coffe today when kicking the servers.

Status
Back