Am I getting scammed for 200K? Help please!

Hmmm, I'm interested in seeing how this turns out, as that is a TON of money to have locked down.

As far as banned players being able to log in, I hadn't heard of that and have to wonder both how that happened and how the banned players found out. If you've been banned for months or years, what would even make you try and log in? Logic surely doesn't do it, so I can only guess that several banned players just randomly decided to download a massive update to a game they are banned from, then they decided to try and log in and see the "you are banned" message - just for the hell of it.

So many things just don't add up :scratch2:. If some of the locks WERE because of some trades with banned players, MA/FPC have some explaning to do, as the banned players never should have been able to get in-game in the first place.

Yes I can... as there is a more logical parsimous answer to the question that some sort of conspiracy theory... that companies don't want to be associated wiht MA... by the telia Sweden biggest telecommunications communitcations firm was running adds before VU10.... International entertaiment companies are signing up with MA... that's the eviedence... So where's you proof... I'ts like saying aliens built the pyramids...

This like being in Bizzarro world...

You can quote and dig up all you want from the past and what MA/FPC plans to do.

But in the end, it's just like the cash card, it's all bull shit until it finally comes into fruition.

Other than that, it's all talk and has no value to a community that has experienced their "vision" and "promises."

Only proof you ever offer is the propaganda from on high with NOTHING factual supported by something tangible.

MA/FPC wants people to deposit, and invest in their universe. Then they had better come up with a better way to safeguard people's investments, and treat people and their money, the same way they themselves would want to be treated.

How would they feel if their accounts were locked with their local banks pending an internal (non-legal and law enforcement associated) investigation?

The way they handle some issues is appalling and only lessens their credibility for people to put in any serious monies.

I DO understand their need to deal with cheaters and exploiters. But in the manner they handle incidents there is A LOT of collateral damage. Damage that affects innocent people that are taking MA at their word "to make a real living" in EU.

Last edited:
Yes I can... as there is a more logical parsimous answer to the question that some sort of conspiracy theory... that companies don't want to be associated wiht MA... by the telia Sweden biggest telecommunications communitcations firm was running adds before VU10.... International entertaiment companies are signing up with MA... that's the eviedence... So where's you proof... I'ts like saying aliens built the pyramids...

This like being in Bizzarro world...

How can you base other companys (not MAs) actions/lack of action/thoughts towards MA out of what Marco has stated about allowing or not allowing commercial ingame? These are two diffrent things, dont mix them toghter like you do.

One is; MA allowing or dissallowing companys ingame
Second is; Companys wanting to use the opertunity given by MA to use ingame, which most of the has not taken.

Then we got the problem; MA saying more then MA do/possible to do. (Cash cards, cars, mindforce fix, taming upgrade, the Entropia newspaper.. 120 diffrent skills. etc etc.) Do you really, REALLY still after all these years and years trust everything you hear about EU? No matter what they state it has to be ignored or thought of as a joke/lie until it is acurly implanted to not get disipointed becuse it never came.

My proof is the simple fact that we havent had much commercial for IRL companys ingame, also those we had didnt refresh their commercial once it ran out, over the long period of time that the ads system has been aviable.

You can quote and dig up all you want from the past and what MA/FPC plans to do.

But in the end, it's just like the cash card, it's all bull shit until it finally comes into fruition.

Other than that, it's all talk and has no value to a community that has experienced their "vision" and "promises."

Very well said, just look at Marco's posts on the Entropia Pioneers forum from back in the day. They were promising day/night cycles for years (took 6 years, we finally got this one), they have promised vehicles for years (6 years and counting), etc.

Anyhow, I hope they resolve this soon, I would really like to know the outcome.

anyway, someone already got locked and unlocked which is strange that it happens quickly for some and slowly for others. :rolleyes:

Not kissing his ass anymore?

“kick-ass experience” I think Marko need to danlowd global agenda and fallen earth.:)

This what I mean I point out that one of the reasons they don't have a big outside company presence is that they are not by their words just not been or interested in that aspect of the business...

and you repsond with this nonsense... but I'm glad you did...

Frank|FPC: yes, the FPC crew play several other MMO's as well and are always talking about them. We've been especially looking at the space ones lately in regards to what we want to do

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...rum-chatroom-session-frank-fpc-simon-fpc.html

want to keep going...? I'm really in the mood today...

Last edited:
This what I mean I point out that one of th reasons they don't have a big outside company presence is that they are not by their words just not that interested in that aspect of the business...

still deosnt explain how slow Entropia as a whole is progressing. Like this post said:

Yeh but it doesnt explain why SL is more successful in terms of

number of players, media attention, number of companies interested in EU

SL came out after EU, and yet its much more successful on those points above. MA may have some interested companies on the horizon, but other games have done this long before and advanced much ahead in this area.

just a NB: i dont hate EU, i have great passion for the game hence the reason why i've invested so much and continue to invest. But i'm worried at the direction that EU is heading, comparing it with its past (which was awesome) and now, and also contrasting it with other similar games.

This what I mean I point out that one of th reasons they don't have a big outside company presence is that they are not by their words just not that interested in that aspect of the business...

Frank|FPC: yes, the FPC crew play several other MMO's as well and are always talking about them. We've been especially looking at the space ones lately in regards to what we want to do
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...rum-chatroom-session-frank-fpc-simon-fpc.html

Trying to win a argument using MA officals that u quote as shield and weapon eh? :laugh:

You just make your own arguments dull by adding nonsens writen from other/by people.

Even if you are locked there should be means to get your money back.

I mean they can kick ya out of the gym, but you can still clean your locker out.

I mean they can kick ya out of the gym, but you can still clean your locker out.

But you won't get to keep the medal (peds) if you were caught using drugs (bot) getting it.

you are only guarateed the tt value of your Items .. so how much TT has a Bank deed?

Good luck, but when an acount gets locked unlocking it is all up to MA and incase you guys haven't noticed MA logic is fuzzy at best.

Yeh but it doesnt explain why SL is more successful in terms of

number of players, media attention, number of companies interested in EU

SL came out after EU, and yet its much more successful on those points above. MA may have some interested companies on the horizon, but other games have done this long before and advanced much ahead in this area.

just a NB: i dont hate EU, i have great passion for the game hence the reason why i've invested so much and continue to invest. But i'm worried at the direction that EU is heading, comparing it with its past (which was awesome) and now, and also contrasting it with other similar games.

Playstation came out after the N64 & the Saturn. Playstation rode to the top of the food chain by learning from and not repeating the mistakes of it's predecessors...

lol? :confused: hmmm, maybe stop playing other games and concentrate on your own one.

This what I mean I point out that one of the reasons they don't have a big outside company presence is that they are not by their words just not been or interested in that aspect of the business...

Clueless about covers it.

Shew very well said!

Morse i hope you get back in soon, even tho i bet your PED card are better off not :D

MA shame on you, it is terrible that you act with no responsibility at all to your clients, your guilty until proved otherwise has worked so far.. One day it will kick you in the ass hard!

*note to retards, i am not saying that you shouldnt react to cheaters and scammers, but just because your account get locked, doesnt mean you are one of thoose, and having no rightsl to information regarding a virtual account with roots deep in your RL.

:scratch2:

"This what I mean I point out that one of the reasons they don't have a big outside company presence is that they are not by their words just not been or interested in that aspect of the business..."

So why let new company’s devlop new planets if they are not interested?:scratch2:

Do I miss something?:(

BTW how many of new companies that make new planets ever made good mmo ?:laugh:

Ahhhh tabularasa ;)

Brook this is what i play atm :

PS3 ( fight night 4, RE 5, Fallout 3, UFC 2009)
PC ( Empire total war, CSS, DOD, L4D)
MMO’s ( EvE, Dekaron, Entropia, Cabal Online, Huxley, World of Kung Fu)
Beta ( fallen earth, GA, Face of Mankind, All Points Bulletin)

Maybe you don’t trust mine opinion about EU but I really hope you trust me when I tell you that there is some outgoing MMO’s that are really awesome. And I hope MA will take steps to make EU platform better one.:)

Last edited:
still deosnt explain how slow Entropia as a whole is progressing. Like this post said:

MindArk has said right from the beginning that they were more concerned about building the platform and cementing partnerships for a variety of enterprises... we also that there was a great delay of a few years due to the unforseen technical problems associated with CE2.... this put a lot of planned and promised items on hold...

Now they are ready and as soon as CE2 is done they will work on their expansion of both the the customer base, content and new partners... the system is now ready or soon will be ready to do just that... and deliver a quality cutting edge product... to rival others in the industry... end of story...

All this oldtimer bullsh*t is just that ancient bitching... now turned into some sort of blood feud of a few vocal yokels obscenely obssessed with past grudges and retro-focused at MA/FPC/PPs... which they want to drag into our futures...

Today is the first day of you alternative life... like many others here... I really don't give rat's ass as to what happened in the past... your foot guards... your eggs and that other crap you keep going on about... and half a million other new users in the near future won't care either...

Bringing all this old shit is just waste of energy time and dampening of the spirit...

If you actually love EU then embrace their future and give them benefit of the doubt... the bugs will be worked the graphics will be great and their creativity is about to be unleashed... if you don't have the imagination to get your head out your past... If the other games are more to you liking and offer a better deal go there... leave now... <removed insult>

Last edited by a moderator:
Playstation came out after the N64 & the Saturn. Playstation rode to the top of the food chain by learning from and not repeating the mistakes of it's predecessors...

lol? :confused: hmmm, maybe stop playing other games and concentrate on your own one.

PS3 came out 1 year after, well after xbox 360 and wii. PS3 (in statistics) is the worse selling Playstation console to date.

2008 sales figures
Wii :10 million units
Xbox 360: 5 million units
PS3: 3 million units

Anyway, some might say this is off topic so we'll end there ;) Though i understand where you're analgoy comes from, except its flawed.

Last edited:
MindArk has said right from the beginning that they were more concerned about building the platform and cementing partnerships for a variety of enterprises... we also that there was a great delay of a few years due to the unforseen technical problems associated with CE2.... this put a lot of planned and promised items on hold...

Now they are ready and as soon as CE2 is done they will work on their expansion of both the the customer base, content and new partners... the system is now ready or soon will be ready to do just that... and deliver a quality cutting edge product... to rival others in the industry... end of story...

All this oldtimer bullsh*t is just that ancient bitching... now turned into some sort of blood feud of a few vocal yokels obscencly obssessed with past grudges and focused at MA/FPC/PPs... which they want to drag into the future...

Today is the first day of you alternative life I like many others here... I really don't give rat's ass as to what happened in the past... your foot guard your eggs and that other crap and half a million other new users in the near future won't either...

Bringing all this old shit is just waste of energy time and dampening of the spirit...

If you actually love EU then embrace their future and give them benefit of the doubt... the bugs will be worked the graphics will be great and their creativity is about to be unleashed... if you don't have the imagination to get your head out your past and If the other games are more to you liking and offer a better deal go there... leave... <removed insult>.

And this would sum up your personal opinion about the game/MA/FPC, thanks for sharing.
We got respect for what you think, but we dont agree.

And this would sum up your personal opinion about the game/MA/FPC, thanks for sharing.
We got respect for what you think, but we dont agree.

Who is we?

All this oldtimer bullsh*t is just that ancient bitching... now turned into some sort of blood feud of a few vocal yokels obscencly obssessed with past grudges and focused at MA/FPC/PPs... which they want to drag into the future...

Today is the first day of you alternative life I like many others here... I really don't give rat's ass as to what happened in the past... your foot guard your eggs and that other crap and half a million other new users in the near future won't either...

If you actually love EU then embrace their future and give them benefit of the doubt... the bugs will be worked the graphics will be great and their creativity is about to be unleashed... if you don't have the imagination to get your head out your past and If the other games are more to you liking and offer a better deal go there... leave.||.

AS a customer you cant just hope, you need to speak out specially if you've invested so much into the game. Many successful companies listen to their customers, so many times its been mentioned that theres not enough contact between us players and MA ... even by respectable people on EF like MS9.

“Learn the past, watch the present, and create the future." As usual you dismiss the fact that there were aspects of EU that seemed more promising in the past. you dismiss it because you didnt experience it. The past is what makes the game today so why forget it.

Ohhh my god, you just keep comming with more and more ignorant statements..

7 years ago old timers came here..

EU is build up around old timers believing in it, if it wasnt for old timers sticking too the game back then, when there were rubberbanding, lousy graphics, crappy gameplay and no idea about how game dynamics worked before Headwar enlightened our worlds with eff/pec, community was almost none existing before EP was opened. No events there were absolutly nothing but a dream that this game/universe had great potential.

7 years later things that has been promised again and again are still the same, people are still getting locked left and right with no explanation, old timers bitching or the voice of the people who has seen this universe evolve through time, i would normally say you decide, but your oppinions are none exicisting, and i can PM marco if i want empty responses..

i will now listen to Kerham, and regret that i didnt listen too him when he first posted it... omg my eyes hurt reading your posts.

Change is something that always happens. Things change, Plans change, sometimes we plan changes but they are delayed or even discontinued.

Not all changes are welcomed by everyone. Sometimes you have a certain segment of a population that can not adapt to change and yearn for the past but it is the strong willed that adapt to change and overcome adversities and succeed in the future.

If you actually love EU then embrace their future and give them benefit of the doubt... the bugs will be worked the graphics will be great and their creativity is about to be unleashed... if you don't have the imagination to get your head out your past and If the other games are more to you liking and offer a better deal go there... leave...

Then WHY IN THE HELL do you keep quoting the PAST to support your fact less claims? You quote old threads, chats, announcements as to what MA/FPC has planned and will do.

When we address those old threads, chats, announcements as to what MA/FPC has planned and will do and how THEY DID NOT DELIVER you resort to inflammatory comments.

YOU BROOK are a troll! I have yet to see you bring something useful to discussions at hand. You constantly have your head buried so far up MA/FPC's ass that you are causing them to choke.

If anyone offers a differing view point (with historical supporting information) you lay into them inciting and baiting them. Typical response from someone that is incapable of independent thought and formulating your own opinions. You only regurgitate all the propaganda you read.

Old-timer bullshit my ass, HOW ABOUT YOU GROW UP!

I for one cannot -rep you enough for your constant barrage of useless and inflammatory posts.

It seems your sole purpose is to stir shit up and you are quite skilled at it.

WE "old-timers" know the possibility of EU and want MA/FPC to start taking it as serious as many of us do. The way they have, and continue to treat people and their belongings IS NOT the way to build and grow EU. On the contrary, if they choose to destroy EU, they are following the self destruct guide step by step, and your blind praise only encourages them to continue.

Why don't you try, JUST TRY, to not base your opinions on what you read from MA/FPC, but based on what you experience. Granted all may be good for now, it was for most initially. See in time how your investment (TIME and money) and that of others are treated.

Enough broken promises and mistreatment (this 200k thread and the Consumer Rights thread) and you start to get a bit ill tempered that a company that touts "make a living" and "tired of not making money for killing mobs" acts no differently than a swindling extortionist.

The new users will care because this word of this sort of mistreatment will not fade away. A reputation is not easily changed, especially when they do nothing to improve it. Most cannot be brainwashed as easily as you.

If you don't like way history will view you, then be careful what you do in the here and now.

Those that forget the past are destined to repeat in the future
and you Brook are helping them to continue.

yearn for the past but it is the strong willed that adapt to change and overcome adversities and succeed in the future.

No... Its the strong willed who changes the future into what he wants it to be.
Just to overcome and adept wont make a person happy in the long run.

Wouldn't it stop the development of this game if the developers said "ah fuck other games, we wont play them cuz we could get IDEAS from them"?

Besides, they probably play the other games mostly in their free time... they have that too you know :rolleyes:

Say you signed on to a new broadband company who promised 24megs fast broadband. You're happy for the first couple of months as the speed is just great. Some time later, you notice reduced speed @ only 3megs. You over look it 1st time you notice assuming things will get better. another 3 months later, you still suffer from low speed. What would one do?

Thats what you call mis-treatment. Although of course, you would just sit there "ah things will get better". Whilst every other normal minded person would call up the company and inquire about whats going on.

Now apply this analogy to MA and its customers.

Say you signed on to a new broadband company who promised 24megs fast broadband. You're happy for the first couple of months as the speed is just great. Some time later, you notice reduced speed @ only 3megs. You over look it 1st time you notice assuming things will get better. another 3 months later, you still suffer from low speed. What would one do?

Thats what you call mis-treatment. Although of course, you would just sit there "ah things will get better". Whilst every other normal minded person would call up the company and inquire about whats going on.

Now apply this analogy to MA and its customers.

Even if she did notice, as long as they kept telling her she was still getting the 24mbps she would be fine.

Seems she will believe anything the company says, regardless of what the obvious truth is.

Yes you are right the strong willed can change the future, but to do so they do need to adapt to current changes so they can affect the changes to the future which they deem appropriate to ensure happiness.

By no means do I say ignore the past as this would be a big mistake. I often reflect on the past and analyze actions of myself and others to try not to repeat bad decisions that have been made.

I, myself sometimes try to resist change. Example I always hunted in 3rd person, with the new VU10 I had to adapt and hunt in first person. After hunt after hunt of hating it I finally started to get the hang of it and now when 3rd person comes back I am not sure if I will go back to it as I found out from myself that I actually did like hunting in First person mode.

Back