Manic Miner event

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
This is a message to miners on Calypso: A container of goods handled by Helios Shipping has been lost. Because of errors in administration, several items in the manifest were not covered by the insurance policy, and Helios Shipping is solely responsible for their delivery.

The objects were packed in protective cases capable of surviving anything short of an atomic bomb.

On behalf of the customer, who wishes to be anonymous at this time, Helios Shipping would like to have these returned, but as their resources on Calypso consists of a shipping clerk and some cargo handlers on the moon Kallisti, they cannot conduct the search themselves.

For this reason, Helios Shipping will reward the return of these objects.

The lost objects are believed to be scattered all over Calypso, buried on impact, so Helios Shipping calls for the aid of Calypso’s miners to search for them.

Here is the itinerary of the lost objects:

* 30 x Hiyachi Model 132 Tachyonic Transformer
* 15 x Simyenov 98 Superluminal Relay
* 5 x Blümenberg AL-34 Plasma Temperature Sensor

Rewards will be traded for each object returned as follows:

Hiyachi Model 132 Tachyonic Transformer: each one will be traded for Genesis Star Energy Extractor EE/05 SGA Edition and Genesis Star Earth Excavator ME/05, SGA Edition.

Simyenov 98 Superluminal Relay: each one will be traded for Fire Forge ARR 8000, SGA Edition.

Blümenberg AL-34 Plasma Temperature Sensor: each one will be traded for Jaguar Harness, SGA Edition.

The search starts 16:00 UTC Friday October 30th. The date and location for the trade will be announced when all objects have been found.

Thank you for your attention.

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice - guess I will be mining today - looking forward to more special activities like this one. :yay:

Both amethera and eudora?

ooooooh! Stinky would like a fire forge sga.........
thanks Bertha, i will have to do a little mining tonight!

i wonder if my TT finder will be up to scratch?:scratch2:

Stinky:yay:

50 items total ... til SGA end ~50 days ... so 1 item each day! Something tell me it`s again very luck based ... well also yes thx for event MA, good to see something for miners also come.

But on other hand i see that finding this item is same very low chance as SGA item in out ordinary find ... i have been mining all time and will keep mining .. might my SGA reward pop-up.

Gl, cheers all, have fun.

Why aren't they delivering beer?

Thanks MA for doing something for miners.

BUT (yeah, we can never me happy about anything) why not just drop the stuff as normal in the overal SGA event instead of alerting all the hunters who will now go mining instead and therefore the miners end up with nothing again :laugh:

50 items total ... til SGA end ~50 days ... so 1 item each day! Something tell me it`s again very luck based ... well also yes thx for event MA, good to see something for miners also come.

Cant see where they say 1 will come each day?

BUT (yeah, we can never me happy about anything) why not just drop the stuff as normal in the overal SGA event instead of alerting all the hunters who will now go mining instead and therefore the miners end up with nothing again :laugh:

hehe yep 'fraid so :laugh:

And i just got an unusual find yesterday so its gonna be a while before i get another :ahh:

but I'll still drop like a lunatic in hope :D

Heh, yeah featuring Boorum. :D

:sigh:
Good old ZX Spectrum!
Things were so much easier those days, unless the tapeteck did not function the way it should of course.:D

Oook, now this is worth a shot, considering the lack of any useful SGA items from huntin...(my case at least)
Just hope we don`t get to see people who loot 2 items in one drop :D

Cant see where they say 1 will come each day?

There can be possible all 50 in 1 day ofc, but it`s average 1 item per day only if they wont be find sooner then SGA ends

Good old ZX Spectrum!
Things were so much easier those days, unless the tapeteck did not function the way it should of course.:D

Aaaahhh... the good old days:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZYuGUCrkoU[/YOUTUBE]

;)

BTW, here's a little explanation for anyone outside of Europe thinking: WTF :scratch2:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWmmMZlhcqU[/YOUTUBE]

;)

Nooo Slither why did you post it !!!
That's what the "smart" hunters would do, now even the "dumb" hunters will go mining ! :D

items could be better but it's already a very good step from MA.

event start NOW...

I wonder if the crap will spawn on CND also?

At last - an event I feel I have a half-way chance of benefiting from. Shame I can't be online tonight.

Oh well, I can blast holes in Calypso tomorrow instead. :D

seconded - arent there even 3 different mining items in the sga? :scratch2:

thirded lol

hunters got poe and such for colleting items and stuff sure they could give out some imp extracter sga or something worth more than +1k ish lol

i wonder if my TT finder will be up to scratch?:scratch2:

I guess u can loot the parts even with tt finder,i had loot an emine part after my first 10 probes with tt finder.

Back