Dave Ace Flyster
Just did a test on this for the ek-2600

Yes i know i a complete waste of ped, but i wanted to know

Anyways apologies if this has already been done

Decay of normal ek-2600 = 9 pec

Starting value of my ek-2600 = 87.6281 peds
After one heal with enhancer = 87.5424 peds

Difference of 8.57 pecs

Therefore approximately decay saving off 5% but only if you look at it from enhancer to original. Which is a weird way of MA doing it

Anyways thought i would share

Rgds

Ace

Interesting with a tt of 60 pec of the enhancer it would need.

60/0,43=140 uses for the ek-2600 to become more eco.

With an average of 500(??) clicks before the enhancer breaks it would allow for a 350% markup for it to be more effective. Seems blazers will have some markup for some time to come :)

New_decay=old_decay/1.05

if it were
New_decay=old_decay*(1-0.05)

you run into an issue where the fap starts repairing itself if enough enhancers (of separate tiers) are stacked.

Next mystery to unveil, is it
New_decay=old_decay/(enhancer I)/(enhancer II)/(enhancer N)
or
New_decay=old_decay/(1+enhancer I+enhancer II+enhancer N)

Thanks for sharing info.

What was that FAP with a ridiculous amount of decay? that Deluxe if i am not mistaken. How would that fare with this medical enhancers?

What was that FAP with a ridiculous amount of decay? that Deluxe if i am not mistaken. How would that fare with this medical enhancers?

You mean, the ek-2500 deluxe, that decays 2ped per use? :) well in 6 uses it pays for itself, but eco is relative :)

That fap also maxes at 37.5. win!

Something wrong with this formula. Just think for a sec 140 uses on ek-2600 is 140 * 9 pecs so 12.60 PEDs and you wanna make up 60 PEDs with it ?

EDIT

more likely it is 60 / 0,043 so after 1395 clicks the enhancers pays for itself

Last edited:
Something wrong with this formula. Just think for a sec 140 uses on ek-2600 is 140 * 9 pecs so 12.60 PEDs and you wanna make up 60 PEDs with it ?

nope, 60 pec :)

yes, but it costs 60 pec at tt. That people pay way too much for it now, is their choice.

If you know the average amount of uses, you can figure out the markup at wich it will become smart to use tiers. And indeed it will be a few more months before the markup will get that low.

You mean, the ek-2500 deluxe, that decays 2ped per use? :) well in 6 uses it pays for itself, but eco is relative :)

That fap also maxes at 37.5. win!

oh yea thats the one. its relative but is there possibility that there is a chance where the enhancers can compensate for the cost?

Interesting with a tt of 60 pec of the enhancer it would need.

With an average of 500(??) clicks before the enhancer breaks it would allow for a 350% markup for it to be more effective. Seems blazers will have some markup for some time to come :)

where did you get the 500 average from? last i read its anything from 6 to 1k + uses.

nope, 60 pec :)

um... are you not counting the markup? (half answered since) so with suggested 40ped cost it would currently take 4000/0.43=9302 uses to become more eco. i fail to see how eco enhancers will ever work unless blazers drop to prices a fraction of a pec. actually, since the other components cost more than the tt value of the eco enhancer, i dont understand how it will ever work. :confused:

um... are you not counting the markup? (half answered since) so with suggested 40ped cost it would currently take 4000/0.43=9302 uses to become more eco. i fail to see how eco enhancers will ever work unless blazers drop to prices a fraction of a pec. actually, since the other components cost more than the tt value of the eco enhancer, i dont understand how it will ever work. :confused:

well tt cost click is around 2.5 peds. My guess is blazers will get down to 1 pecs per pieces then this very enhacer would cost around 6 peds. That would mean enhancer need to last at least 1400 clicks to be worth using.

Looking at entropedia, even the tt cost is 2 ped, so for a success = approx 5.2 ped ish, for one enhancer.

These will never be economically viable

Rgds

Ace

Looking at entropedia, even the tt cost is 2 ped, so for a success = approx 5.2 ped ish, for one enhancer.

These will never be economically viable

Rgds

Ace

Someone told me that if you have the skill, you can craft like 3-6 of the enhancers on a success... no idea if that's true or not.
Maybe it's just like any other component you craft - higher skills yield higher volume in a success?

Someone told me that if you have the skill, you can craft like 3-6 of the enhancers on a success... no idea if that's true or not.
Maybe it's just like any other component you craft - higher skills yield higher volume in a success?

Not true i am afraid, yeild is the same no matter your proffessional level. The only thing that matters is your CoS. But again the yeild per success is still the same

Rgds

Ace

Not true i am afraid, yeild is the same no matter your proffessional level. The only thing that matters is your CoS. But again the yeild per success is still the same

Rgds

Ace

I would imagine it obeys the normal rules of crafting. Those globals on enhancers for sure would have multiples. any craft loot above 80pec when crafting a 40pec item is going to contain two.

Or maybe the enahncer-crafting system has been jimmied so usual crafting rules (as for components) do not apply.

Rgds

Ace

Exactly. Yield per success is always 1. It's pretty downheartening to be honest, especially at lower QR ratings.

Or maybe the enahncer-crafting system has been jimmied so usual crafting rules (as for components) do not apply.

The system for mining amps is the same, you can't have 2 x oa103 per success , you just get residue if global occurs, nothing new for me. Unless MA tweaks the average number of uses before enhacers break then this is useless system if you ask me.

Exactly. Yield per success is always 1. It's pretty downheartening to be honest, especially at lower QR ratings.

Wtf, then what happens with the rest of the click? If the TT value of the enhancer is 60 pec, I know the component piece from TT is 1 ped, not counting mats... how the hell do you get it back?... or DO you even get it back on a success??
I've always been under the impression that on a success, it's impossible to get BELOW the TT cost per click... did this change with enhancer crafting??

Suddenly I wonder if I know how the lootpool is gonna get another flow source... :rolleyes:

Could someone, who has tried crafting enhancers confirm or not confirm this please

Does a single success, give more than one enhancer?

Rgds

Ace

Maybe it's not worth it to use just a tier 1 eco enhancer, but perhaps the accumulative effects of several tier enhancers could be?

Sorry, ONE? I've not crafted these, but they are stackable and I think you are wrong.. have you crafted these?

Every single craft sucess gives a minimum of the TT value of a click rounded down.. so 2.5ped per click gives minimum of 2 = 2/.6 = 3.33

So, minimum of 3 per sucess. That is just how all crafting works. Unless these give you a crap load of residue and they've redone the whole crafting process just for enhancers.

Also, the average quantity sucess will give like 1.35x the TT per click, so in this case, 2*2.7= 2.7.. 2.7/.6 = 4.5 average per sucess.

People sell then on auctions in batches of 1 because they sell faster due to people only wanting one because prices are so high.

There's no doubt in my mind that you will never get just one of these enhancers on a sucess when the TT of one is .6 and the click is 2ped TT.

Note: this is on all stackable crafted items. The only items that give only 1 per sucess is items like armor/tools/attachments, that have variable TT values. You still get the same TT return. Don't compare crafting stackables to crafting amps. Go and craft some stackable basic filters, tell me if you ever get less than 5 (5pecs per click). You do not. Also, max is 29 filters, which implies 5.8x TT stackables, everything after that is residue. Max of these enhancers would be 17 on a sucess.

An average of 4.5 per sucess is roughly an average of 1.89 per click.

Last edited:
I've crafted hundreds of the fuckers. 1 ... 1 ... partial ... fail ... partial ... 1 ... 1 ... etc.

One + residue is what you get back. Either enmatter or metal res.

Oh, and in over 2 thousand clicks, not 1 blueprint dropped for me. But then it's no secret that I've never been able to loot any good prints. :p

Oh, I did get a global on enhancers too ... 92 ped global. 1 enhancer + 92 ped enmatter res. :p

Oh, I did get a global on enhancers too ... 92 ped global. 1 enhancer + 92 ped enmatter res. :p

W.t.f.

So they have changed crafting completely for enhancers? Treating them like they are decayable objects, which they aren't. That's ridiculous

I actually think you should send a support, because that seems so much like an accident.

W.t.f.

So they have changed crafting completely for enhancers? Treating them like they are decayable objects, which they aren't. That's ridiculous

I actually think you should send a support, because that seems so much like an accident.

Could be an accident. It just makes crafting enhancers a complete pain in the ass. From a 500 click run, I ended up with 93 armour defence I enhancers. QR increased to 12 on the BP but still made the whole run useless.

Could be an accident. It just makes crafting enhancers a complete pain in the ass. From a 500 click run, I ended up with 93 armour defence I enhancers. QR increased to 12 on the BP but still made the whole run useless.

Yes, I am gonna send a support... they are using the non-stackable crafting system for enhancers.. which are stackable, making them useless forever.

Support case sent.

Yes, I am gonna send a support... they are using the non-stackable crafting system for enhancers.. which are stackable, making them useless forever.

True. I didn't cop onto it at all. I just thought it was yet another way to !!!! the crafter with terrible returns.

Last edited:

Could someone, who has tried crafting enhancers confirm or not confirm this please

Does a single success, give more than one enhancer?

Rgds

Ace

TT wise one enhancer + residue is the output of a succes

I've crafted hundreds of the fuckers. 1 ... 1 ... partial ... fail ... partial ... 1 ... 1 ... etc.

One + residue is what you get back. Either enmatter or metal res.

Oh, and in over 2 thousand clicks, not 1 blueprint dropped for me. But then it's no secret that I've never been able to loot any good prints. :p

Running on quantity or condition (to get a bp)

Running on quantity or condition (to get a bp)

Quantity ... because bps drop per success. Statistically speaking, the more successes, the more chance of bp. Also, the runs were extremely expensive - I didn't just want to blow the money altogether.

Back