Question: Who designs the mining fields? MA or planet partner?

BlackHawk

Elite
Society
ROUA
Black Hawk Hawk
I would like to know who decides what resources are where and how the mountains and water is around some places.

I would assume the terrain building is done by the planet partner ;)

And possibly selecting which minerals appear where so that for example FPC can say that in their PVP zone the rare minerals will appear .. im sure MA has a hand in controling the quantity of the spawn to control the economy of the game so that a planet partner cant spawn redulite like lyst and oil :p

Ido

i dont think you'll get an answer, because it will implicitly tell you about the mining system mechanics. i.e. that fields exist, which many believe not to be the case.

scenary is certainly by the planet.

According to the CEO of Arkadia. The planet partner creates items and loot and MA decides how to distribute the loot. The planet partner has no say about amount or location. So it may be safe to speculate that the planet partner has no control over mining fields aswell.

After the VU10.0 changes the mineral and resources in several of my land areas were altered negatively. Upon complaining to FPC they told me that this was a MA issue and that I had to take it up with them. In other words this is controlled by MA, probably because it is a balancing issue.

After the VU10.0 changes the mineral and resources in several of my land areas were altered negatively. Upon complaining to FPC they told me that this was a MA issue and that I had to take it up with them. In other words this is controlled by MA, probably because it is a balancing issue.

But it makes sense... I mean if it weren`t for MA, what would stop a Planet Partner for making insanely good mining fields? Imagine - whole continent that has solis, typo, dianthus, cells everywhere and nothing else for enmaters, and narc, niks, cobalt, redu for ores. Miners heaven (as long as prices stay at current levels)!

That would be totally unfair to other PPs and their "residents".

Judging by RT vs Calypso ore placements its the PP that determines WHERE the fields will be and MA determining quntity.

All the major rares are in pvp on Calypso but they are out in open non pvp areas on RT. Just look at bloodmoss as an example.

Not sure on NI as I have yet to go there.

Judging by RT vs Calypso ore placements its the PP that determines WHERE the fields will be and MA determining quntity.

All the major rares are in pvp on Calypso but they are out in open non pvp areas on RT. Just look at bloodmoss as an example.

Not sure on NI as I have yet to go there.

I've done some mining on RT by now and so far I am still wondering what the hell everyone is talking about... :D

I've done some mining on RT by now and so far I am still wondering what the hell everyone is talking about... :D

Yea the info Trina Xenophage provided is false...
If you want some info you can ask me ingame, for a price of course.

When I went up to do the missions on RT the day after they came out I ended up mining a bit after they locked the missions. I found 4 spots within sight of tp's that I got himi. When I switched to en mats it was the same for bloodmoss.

Them two alone are pvp only on Calypso but are free range newb ores and ens on RT. Im pretty sure MA didnt screw their children at FPC (pre SDS swap) like that specially considering the gear drops that happened the next VU where RT was updated again.

Soo that being said.. if MA put it all in pvp for FPC they should/would have done it for RT as well. I just think FPC broke free shortly before RT got that gift... however I do think the fact it is so easily found by anyone with a finder larger then the tt ones is squarely on MA's shoulders.

Back