Don't pull mobs off us, kthxbye!

Mac

Marauder
Mannanan Mac y Lir
We hunt in a team. I tag mobs and pull them in to keep the pipeline full and then help her grind them down, this is efficient for us, it works for us, we've hunted this way for years. I try to be mindful of other players in a thin spawn when I'm pulling and try not to hog them and will typically when ever possible try to move to a less populated area because actually we would really prefer that nobody else was even on or near our radar at all. We like it that way. If I see someone finishing a mob, and there's another one next to him, I'll leave it for him and pull the farther one just to be polite. Most of the time, if I see someone going for the same mob I'll just move on to another, there's plenty of mobs. If she's alone and needs help, be my guest. But if you see us out hunting together, and we have a couple mobs on us, its for a reason. Don't pull them off us thinking your "helping" us, we don't need your "help". And if I tag them and pull them in and you decide to pull them off of us because your an asshole, then your going to have a hard time getting anything else to kill if we can do anything about it. I don't mind allocating resources to prove a point and we have been known to hold a grudge for a very long time, capiche? :)

.........capiche? :)

This seems to have become an Entropian way of life ever since the small Levi were spawned east of Oyster. Better get used to it. Assholes are everywhere in this world but seem to congregate in and around the Entropia Universe.

Good Luck.

Menace

Reactions: Mac
This seems to have become an Entropian way of life ever since the small Levi were spawned east of Oyster. Better get used to it. Assholes are everywhere in this world but seem to congregate in and around the Entropia Universe.

Good Luck.

Menace

Had this exact thing on the small Levi with a soc m8 a few weeks back we tag our next levi when we are about 50% through our current one... and had it a few times that someone tags our spare levi and starts shooting it. Irritating thing was that 3 of the ones that was pulled of us produced some rather big HOFs... we just upped our tagging game and made sure we hog every levi we saw.:cool:

We hunt in a team. I tag mobs and pull them in to keep the pipeline full and then help her grind them down, this is efficient for us, it works for us, we've hunted this way for years. I try to be mindful of other players in a thin spawn when I'm pulling and try not to hog them and will typically when ever possible try to move to a less populated area because actually we would really prefer that nobody else was even on or near our radar at all. We like it that way. If I see someone finishing a mob, and there's another one next to him, I'll leave it for him and pull the farther one just to be polite. Most of the time, if I see someone going for the same mob I'll just move on to another, there's plenty of mobs. If she's alone and needs help, be my guest. But if you see us out hunting together, and we have a couple mobs on us, its for a reason. Don't pull them off us thinking your "helping" us, we don't need your "help". And if I tag them and pull them in and you decide to pull them off of us because your an asshole, then your going to have a hard time getting anything else to kill if we can do anything about it. I don't mind allocating resources to prove a point and we have been known to hold a grudge for a very long time, capiche? :)

I don't know you or anything about your hunt but this thread and the way you address forum readers in general is just plain offensive. You sound like the ah. :mad:

tagging more then one mob at a time is an exploit. Let the flame fest begin. :cool::laugh::eyecrazy::ahh:

I don't know you or anything about your hunt but this thread and the way you address forum readers in general is just plain offensive. You sound like the ah. :mad:

u mad? :laugh:

Thanks for your feed back, and oh, and neg rep too lol... here, have a hug :hug:

I have been referred to as an asshole myself from time to time, so I'll count myself among them here and say I'm happy to represent! :laugh:

Here's a few of my favorite asshole songs for your entertainment :)

And that reason would be greed.

I see this quite often "oh tag those other mobs so that guy doesnt get it"

Now greedy people are complaining about not being able to be greedy :laugh:

No. Apparently you fail at reading comprehension. Please try again next game. Reading comprehension FTW!

Personally I don't give a shit about the nova fragments and shit loot. The main reason is efficiency. I tag another mob to pull it while she's burning the first one down is for killing efficiency, get it? Probably not. In this case, its a mission mob, there is a set number we both need to get to finish the mission, and the mobs are seasonal. The faster we do it the sooner we are done with it and don't have to wait for another year to do so or hang out in a seasonal spawn with a bunch of morons. As I already stated, if you had read the post, I try to be careful to not try to hog mobs in a thin spawn, we normally have one almost dead and another one on the way, that's 2 mobs for two people. its not like I have 20 on us in a spawn of 21, if it is so thin that there are not enough for everyone, we will usually leave and find another spawn, unless someone starts trying to pull off us.

So your upset that people see you are out numbered so they do you the favour of dragging a mob off you? Sure you my be getting mobs lined up but if they just came on the scene the have noway of knowing that, and most people would prefer that extra mobs are dragged off them to avoid extra armour decay. You can't just make a statement on the forum, followed up by a threat of kill stealing and expect it to have any effect. Most players do not have forum accounts, so will never read this message. It may be annoying but you'll have to tell people each time they do it. Oh and it would help if you said something like, "Thanks, but we can handle it so please don't drag mobs off us anymore." Insulting people who thought they where helping generally get negative reactions in return, like kill stealing, mob trains, or kill robing if it's too late to kill steal.

Everyone is free to do whatever they please in-game

Except to tell others what they can or can't do.

If I see you, I now will be ever so tempted to pull a mob off you.
Feel free to hold a grudge
:laugh:

I don't see why people have a problem with OP. They have a problem with people "helping" and are explaining why they would prefer you dont. They mention how they try to avoid the situation in the first place. They also warn off people who intentionally ks. Whats the big deal?

It's not like they are demanding you dont fap them...

Everyone is free to do whatever they please in-game

Except to tell others what they can or can't do.

If I see you, I now will be ever so tempted to pull a mob off you.
Feel free to hold a grudge
:laugh:

people are free to tell others what to do, but that doesn't mean others will listen. ;)

people are free to tell others what to do, but that doesn't mean others will listen. ;)

Not really. I like you people who still believe you actually have free speech when playing a video game, it's almost cute, like watching a dog chase it's tail. :)

So your upset that people see you are out numbered so they do you the favour of dragging a mob off you? Sure you my be getting mobs lined up but if they just came on the scene the have noway of knowing that, and most people would prefer that extra mobs are dragged off them to avoid extra armour decay. You can't just make a statement on the forum, followed up by a threat of kill stealing and expect it to have any effect. Most players do not have forum accounts, so will never read this message. It may be annoying but you'll have to tell people each time they do it. Oh and it would help if you said something like, "Thanks, but we can handle it so please don't drag mobs off us anymore." Insulting people who thought they where helping generally get negative reactions in return, like kill stealing, mob trains, or kill robing if it's too late to kill steal.

Not upset, not mad, just putting it out here for those that can see so they know.

If someone has mobs on them, they can die for all I care, probably the most economical way to handle it is die and come back anyway if they got to close to a spawn of high agro mobs and got swamped and spawned on by too many. If they ask me to help, I might help, but I don't need some hero to save our day. Have I told everyone? no, I know that, but I've told the people here that can see it. I'm not the only one that feels this way, so by making this post I've made all our positions clear, to those that see it anyway, which is better than doing nothing.

No. Apparently you fail at reading comprehension. Please try again next game. Reading comprehension FTW!

Personally I don't give a shit about the nova fragments and shit loot. The main reason is efficiency. I tag another mob to pull it while she's burning the first one down is for killing efficiency, get it? Probably not. In this case, its a mission mob, there is a set number we both need to get to finish the mission, and the mobs are seasonal. The faster we do it the sooner we are done with it and don't have to wait for another year to do so or hang out in a seasonal spawn with a bunch of morons. As I already stated, if you had read the post, I try to be careful to not try to hog mobs in a thin spawn, we normally have one almost dead and another one on the way, that's 2 mobs for two people. its not like I have 20 on us in a spawn of 21, if it is so thin that there are not enough for everyone, we will usually leave and find another spawn, unless someone starts trying to pull off us.

I always seem to misread rude peoples posts... uncanny isnt it.

Look i replied without being condecending or rude, you should try it you may get a better responce.

I always seem to misread rude peoples posts... uncanny isnt it.

Look i replied without being condecending or rude, you should try it you may get a better responce.

You basically called me greedy, you don't think that's condescending or rude? Don't answer that, its rhetorical :laugh:

You basically called me greedy, you don't think that's condescending or rude? Don't answer that, its rhetorical :laugh:

I'm sure you get called a lot worse, sorry if i hurt you feelings.

Not upset, not mad, just putting it out here for those that can see so they know.

If someone has mobs on them, they can die for all I care, probably the most economical way to handle it is die and come back anyway if they got to close to a spawn of high agro mobs and got swamped and spawned on by too many. If they ask me to help, I might help, but I don't need some hero to save our day. Have I told everyone? no, I know that, but I've told the people here that can see it. I'm not the only one that feels this way, so by making this post I've made all our positions clear, to those that see it anyway, which is better than doing nothing.

Oh I understand your point, just didn't understand why you followed it with the threat of kill stealing, it just seemed mighty unfair to those who do not read the forum. They thought they where helping and then some asshole(at least from there view point) is stealing kills from them.
Little bit of irony to add to this, since my first post in this thread I met a guy on CP who had 4 Aurli on him(and looked like he was having a hard time), I dragged one off, he got mad at me, a few minutes latter he had 10-12 on him and was begging for help. Help that I didn't give. Just remember, the coin goes both ways, how you intereact with others in game when dealing with this goes a long way.

It's not like they are demanding you dont fap them...

I once stopped to heal an avatar who looked close to death while being chewed on by a daki. He got mad at me, and rudely told me to stop doing so. I humbly apologized and went on my way to the service station.

Ironically, I got there before he did. :D He was trying to die for a 10 second trip to revive.

Since then, I try not to offer help, unless expicitly invited. Even if responding to a general cry for help, one might 'help' the wrong avatar (one who is not really in distress, but at first glance might appear so), leaving the avatar who needs help in trouble.

Its too easy to make a mistake, and communication is often weak. I'm here to have fun, and I want others to do so also.

a few minutes latter he had 10-12 on him and was begging for help. Help that I didn't give.

I wouldn't have helped either. I would have laughed. I don't see why he didn't just die instead of asking for help :laugh:

I always stop to help people by fapping them..... If they wanted to go to the revial maybe they should push T?
What's wrong with helping people in game? And the best lesson for everyone to learn is ASK before you pull a mob off someone... no point in threatening people in game...... will just give you a worse rep... then no onw ill ever help you... and if you noticed this game works off alot of networking.... If you noticed.
but everyone can have there own solitude island and play how ever they feel...

HAHA

1st off, who is "US" in dont tag from "us" and second this entire post will go to my box "most stupid posts ever" along with moron black hawk with his "dont fap me" thread...

The op sounds witty to me maybe its your profile picture.

Well if i was shooting a mob and had 1 next to me ready to kill after i kill this one and some one taged it i will tag it back and fire at full speed at it with all i have got and leave the other half finished mob where it is.

the mobs are for everybody so witty dont tag them all ok

and its the survival off the fittest its kill or be killed with mobs or if it runs away or gets taged chase it and bring it back and kill it it

and in your op post it has some Attitude i felt intimidated by it

watch where you step in pvp you might make some good skulls and bones to hunt in pvp ( lootable )

like stated if you post is in a more friendly manner people might respond to your thread diffently

HAHA

1st off, who is "US" in dont tag from "us" and second this entire post will go to my box "most stupid posts ever" along with moron black hawk with his "dont fap me" thread...

end of conversation :cool:

Hmm forum account since 2005 & still working on migration quest??
Maybe upgrade you're opalo to increase efficiency instead of making asshole posts..

Back