World Domination

Status
skippie thit KS m2 one levi so be it bud i had luck i killt him LOL

Now CK is gooing to kiss UU ASSSSSS nice

Last night they showed what they are made of when they started KS'ing me. I would just never do that to anyone. They did it even tho we never had any conflict and we used to be in same soc. I will just say that is no respect left. They know me and probably know that I don't give a shit about 2 mobs. But I am glad they did it. I know now what they worth. If I had any doubts.

Kill stealing, really? You think no one in BAHQ has kill stealed before? Come on...

Reactions: EyE
I wonder why the vast majority of the responses in this thread are from BA* soc(s) or ex members of cK... or both :eek:

Discuss :)

Edit (additional)..... cK were the first top soc to develop a recruit soc to a level where they are able to fight alone. Im not sure if that has been replicated yet but I see people trying. I think cK are again one step ahead once more, and yes, again you will follow the lead ;) (as you have been for the past few years)

Last edited:
Kill stealing, really? You think no one in BAHQ has kill stealed before? Come on...

I do not care about what society does or does not. I just see people. And they saw me hunting there and they behaved like this on purpose. They did not KS'd BAHQ. They did it on random people.

I wonder why the vast majority of the responses in this thread are from BA* soc(s) or ex members of cK... or both :eek:

Discuss :)

Edit (additional)..... cK were the first top soc to develop a recruit soc to a level where they are able to fight alone. Im not sure if that has been replicated yet but I see people trying. I think cK are again one step ahead once more, and yes, again you will follow the lead ;) (as you have been for the past few years)
cK had some history. Lots of people left never to come back. I wonder why. Don't you? Maybe you should.

There are many people in there that I respect. But if they respect themselves, I wonder how long they can take it.

I think it's funny that since UU lost at LG, they realized they aren't strong enough to compete in the PvP scene anymore.

Hence why the call was made to get "the band together".

Looking forward to this.

Nice to see however old friends not forgotten (but cK were forgotten until UU lost)

Game on.

Reactions: EMW
lost_leader.jpg

iam just feeling bad for the ck guys for the rest it whil be fun

There are many people in there that I respect. But if they respect themselves, I wonder how long they can take it.
I second that

Reactions: EyE
quite frankly the best thing that ever happened to the post-doa UU was loosing a land claim that kept the other shoe from dropping months ago.

suggesting that UU dissolving and going home to cK is in any way a reaction to your silly society speaks to your self-importance. humpty dumpty has been put back together again. did you provide all of the horses and all of the men?

the one thing ba has ever done well, is trolling. so by all means continue. your aggression towards members of this group will lead to your society's downfall.

Welcome back to old friends - glad you could finally get back to the party :)

World Domination

:yay:
JaKst3r
Notorious - cK Coat Killers

{removed}

As for everyone else, does BAHQ really want to air dirty laundry considering some of it's members, history and strange bedfellows?

Most of the remaining UU and cK have an obvious historical connection, not every relationship is perfect throughout time.

Stop with the ER stuff and get ready. :rocket:

{removed}
Point number two I think I am a very honest guy and do not need to invent lies.
I just flip to see how people are manipulated, first pull like garbage and now called as the need friends:lolup:
And we do not worry, we do not need to kiss ass to fight:laugh:
But this is an achievement for BA, BA ended with the existence of TC and the turn came to UU :laugh:this is another victory for BA:yay:

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not care about what society does or does not. I just see people. And they saw me hunting there and they behaved like this on purpose. They did not KS'd BAHQ. They did it on random people.

Trust me, it was not random. It's because you are in BAHQ. It comes with the territory. Actions have consequences.

As for the timing, many in UU have wanted to get back with cK long before UU ever lost in LG. Anyone can choose to not believe that if they want, it only matters what one knows, not what others think.

Anyway, back to fun videos. :silly2:

quite frankly the best thing that ever happened to the post-doa UU was loosing a land claim that kept the other shoe from dropping months ago.

suggesting that UU dissolving and going home to cK is in any way a reaction to your silly society speaks to your self-importance. humpty dumpty has been put back together again. did you provide all of the horses and all of the men?

the one thing ba has ever done well, is trolling. so by all means continue. your aggression towards members of this group will lead to your society's downfall.
It is something you don't get. People respected cK because they were fighting Warants in the old days. But then some from cK made UU and UU became the new Warant. You suffer from the Warant syndrome and there are only few who will actually be on your side.

With your behavior you proved that is nothing decent about UU or cK for that matter. UU joining cK means cK dies, simply because all it was standing for dies. cK by taking you back will become a Warant. Most in there don't want that but they are not aware yet that this is what happens.
If any society will crash after all this, it will not be BAHQ. Simply because BAHQ is not after material gains with lands. Is about principle. Stick it to the big guy. And lots will join for the fun.

You should know that one of our strategy consist in letting you claim the land, we killing all of you like flies, let you take it again, killing you again, until you see the real value of actual friends involved in game and not giving a shit about anything but about having fun. We know most of you are cheap fucks that would not want to invest too much in a land. And even if you ever claim one ever it will cost you so much time and ped, you will just cry in the end. And the funny thing is that you care about those few extra pecs you lose.
So no. BAHQ will not crash.

Revisited for Fact..

UU coming home to the NOTORIOUS cK family means cK WORLD DOMINATION, simply because all it was always what cK was standing for. cK by taking you back will become more powerful than EVER. Most in there are really happy to see old friends in soc chat again!.

Thanks x

Revisited for Fact..

Thanks x

With all due respect for you Jak since i have you as a friend still.
If they were such big friends like you just edited on BlackHawks post,
why did they shot you down on LG? :scratch2:
why didnt they get you on the soc with your friends?

If you are gonna quote what I say, you better do it by keeping my statement. If is what you think, say so without quoting me. Please, remove the quotes from your post because is misleading.

Sad for you is that you don't understand the source of your weakness and have no clue where was your force when you had any. You are about to be a gang with no principles and only staying together to make 1 ped/day from a land. I wonder ho long can this last.

All this UU CK BA stuff is interesting but to be honest all crap and bullshit.

I dont care what you call yourselves UU CK domination team whatever. All i care about is this

UU joinig CK just means i got more ppl to kill. I think its great.

A day witout a war is a day wasted for me and many more in BA Death feel just the same. Are we worried if you attack and win the LG? i want you to win just to make sure next week i can fight you again. As far as im concerned if we beat you this week your unlikley to come again and that would be a disapointment for me.

Bring it ppl i look forward to fighting you for months to come.

Del

It seems the BA infection in this thread won't die :laugh:
I think it comes down to being adult and having values, being able to accept change, thats why cK was great in the past and why it will be great again. Do you think that making a mistake in the past can't be forgiven? Or is that just a BA point of view?

Relax BA, we are just normal folk playing a game.....

You are the game ;)

Last edited:

Prior to this merge, cK never planned a real show of force at perpetual LG. The last real cK LG was won as cKs and cK and its those friends we are so happy to see again.

For future perpetual LG's, well im sure they will be fun :)

I am and always have been on the soc with my friends. You have chosen your path. good luck!

Prior to this merge, cK never planned a real show of force at perpetual LG. The last real cK LG was won as cKs and cK and its those friends we are so happy to see again.

For future perpetual LG's, well im sure they will be fun :)

I am and always have been on the soc with my friends. You have chosen your path. good luck!

To be fair, you did wanted to get a land and failed miserably, and no UU tried to help. So... what can I say. Some people would rather forget trauma from the past, but it will rage out at the right time and eat you from inside out. Is just a matter of time.

Or is that just a BA point of view?

Relax BA, we are just normal folk playing a game.....

Nop... its a former cK point of view ;) that is it

Actually I tryed to be respectfull 'cause i tought you were ones that I could relly and having as friends
But after that sentece i think i might be mistaken

don't pee on our rug.

To be fair, you did wanted to get a land and failed miserably, and no UU tried to help. So... what can I say. Some people would rather forget trauma from the past, but it will rage out at the right time and eat you from inside out. Is just a matter of time.

lol.. Thanks for your input on cK's strategic planning, we will remember to continue not to consult you next time on what we do or do not want, when and where in future...

Im off for a cK party..

See you later x

JaKst3r
Notorious - cK Coat Killers

Nop... its a former cK point of view ;) that is it

you think you are a cK after a few short months?... oh dear, again it might work that way in BA but not in cK. Perhaps that is why we can overcome things that other folk find impossible?
Seems obvious you were not worthy for cK true membership, so I guess BA will take you and thats your lot:p

I am happy with that, you too. A win win so lets be happy :)

ROFL. BA is in an uproar about this..... I wonder why? Funny how Skippie makes a post and it gets bombarded with responses from BA.

Shit this is gonna be like watching a really good mini-series. :) It'll kinda suck when the dust settles and it's all over.

All the best cK!

Menace

Status
Back