Show us ya face!

Thought I would post different kind of picture.

(I am not really sad here)

but wanted to show something else than "cute"/"sweet" :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

there you go :silly2:

Nakia, i'll say you definitely are one of the more attractive girls playing EU at the moment, alongside Ulti, Skam, Lykke and a few others that I'm can't remember there names of the top of my head.

Anyway, this picture reminds me of two movie characters.

The girl who comes out of the TV from the Film, The Ring,

And Carrie from Firestarter. I believe that is the right film, or was it just called Carrie?. If so, just add a hint of red to the picture, and you get my meaning. ;)

Either way though, in a sick and perverted way, you are still sexy. :wtg:

well you can come sort out the water in my shower but I am not sure it needs any sorting out :silly2:
How can i refuse a lady that needs her showing fixing!!!

*checks next available flight to Denmark*

Of course to make sure that i did a proper job, we will need to test the shower afterwards :D

aww you REALLY do look sad ... :( and a lot like my 14-year old when I tell her it's not unreasonable to get out of bed when I come home from work in the evenings :scratch2:

Nakia, i'll say you definitely are one of the more attractive girls playing EU at the moment, alongside Ulti, Skam, Lykke and a few others that I'm can't remember there names of the top of my head.

Anyway, this picture reminds me of two movie characters.

The girl who comes out of the TV from the Film, The Ring,

And Carrie from Firestarter. I believe that is the right film, or was it just called Carrie?. If so, just add a hint of red to the picture, and you get my meaning. ;)

Either way though, in a sick and perverted way, you are still sexy. :wtg:

My name in the picture is the red part ;)

Never posted anything like this one before, I guess we all post pictures of ourselfs and the people we love looking happy or funny
Just wanted to show a different side, one which was none of the above.
A picture can be a powerfull thing and leaved many different impressions.
If I had not added in the original post that I was not sad many probably would assume I was.

:)

Just wanted to show a different side
:)
So I'll post a ''different side'' too.. my first post here btw.
sleeping ;)
this one is edited with program called ''paint.net'' to make it brighter :D

original one (bad quality cause was made by mobile phone)

Last edited:
So I'll post a ''different side'' too.. my first post here btw.
sleeping ;)
this one is edited with program called ''paint.net'' to make it brighter :D

original one (bad quality cause was made by mobile phone)

Aww really nice .. always found it facinating so peacefull people look when they sleep, like they have no worries in the world :)

Aww really nice .. always found it facinating so peacefull people look when they sleep, like they have no worries in the world :)

Yea..especially when they are snoring with a big mouth open and their tongue out I must say :D

i never noticed before there were so many Scots here! Jings!! I dont feel so special anymore! :p

My hair is gone!
Okay so it was just a trim but it was a bit more then I expected. Specially in the back!

hehe I really like it :) it's haaawt... like Skam oughta be and I bet lots of guys agree with me haha....... I wanna tooouch it! :drool:

Thought I would post different kind of picture.

(I am not really sad here)

but wanted to show something else than "cute"/"sweet"

there you go

hahah, I still find you cheeky and cute ;)

... kinda like our good friend Rob Zombie!

After missing about 100 pages of posts in this thread... Well, I am not gonna read all of them. Any of them. BUT! What I AM going to do is post some more pictures of everything a person needs.

Me!

These pictures are from our (Me and Johhny's) visit to Åland during Jan 12th - Jan 16th 2007. We were making a new movie there (which I just posted about in the thread of my signature) and I have decided to post three of the 400 pictures we took over there. None of them is the blurry "Balloon in the ceiling" one either :p

Anyway...

The first neat little picture is of (in order from the left to the right):
Me, Johhny (a.k.a. Svammelman JDK Jestanesmultum in PE), Evelyn and Roger.

The second one is me dressed up for a role as a snob. I look rather snobby if I do say it myself. :D

The last one. Well, I don't know what to say about this one but no matter what you think, I was NOT drunk. I don't even drink! I was just being me :p. (The movie played a little part in this too but that's another matter.)

I hope you enjoyed it. Can't get enough of me, can you? :silly2:

Last edited:
After missing about 100 pages of posts in this thread... Well, I am not gonna read all of them. Any of them. BUT! What I AM going to do is post some more pictures of everything a person needs.

Me!

These pictures are from our (Me and Johhny) visit to Åland from Jan12th - Jan 16th 2007. We were making a new movie there (which I just posted about in the thread of my signature) and I have decided to post three of the 400 pictures we took over there. None of them is the blurry "Balloon in the ceiling" one either :p

Anyway...

The second one is me dressed up for a role as a snob. I look rather snobby if I do say it myself.

The last one. Well, I don't know what to say about this one but no matter what you think, I was NOT drunk. I don't even drink! I was just being me :p. (The movie played a little part in this too but that's another matter.)

I hope you enjoyed it. Can't get enough of me, can you?

Your mamma did a poor job raising you.... omfg someone clean up the mess :eek: nice pictures besides from that ;).... (not talking about the christmas tree) :laugh:

The elite core tonight for some refreshing drinks at stormer's place :)

the_elite_core.jpg

Me!

These pictures are from our (Me and Johhny's) visit to Åland during Jan 12th - Jan 16th 2007. We were making a new movie there (which I just posted about in the thread of my signature) and I have decided to post three of the 400 pictures we took over there. None of them is the blurry "Balloon in the ceiling" one either :p

Anyway...

The second one is me dressed up for a role as a snob. I look rather snobby if I do say it myself. :D

I hope you enjoyed it. Can't get enough of me, can you? :silly2:

omg, someone went to Åland and made a movie? *speechless* where did you stay? and nice pics btw =)

omg, someone went to Åland and made a movie? *speechless* where did you stay? and nice pics btw =)

Why? Have you been at Åland? :p

Obviously you haven't watched the movie since it says where we slept in the credits :p

But we did stay at the people on the picture's apartment. They (Evelyn and Roger) slept in their bedroom, I slept on the couch in the living room (And believe me, that couch was better for my sleep than my own bed at home!!!) and Johhny slept on a mattress on the floor. Unfortunately also in the living room which meant a lot of awakening for me due to horrible smells and loud noices when he did his usual in-his-sleep-fartings. Those things are horrible. Truly...

Thought I'd send out a more up to date picture of myself from the other week in NYC. My friend snapped this outside her apartment in Queens, NY.
Who can catch the Abide reference?

Thought I'd send out a more up to date picture of myself from the other week in NYC. My friend snapped this outside her apartment in Queens, NY.

:eek: HAWT'tie

yum :drool:

Glad to see you gave up on those orange glasses ;)

nice pic Jonathan:) i guess the italian girl is looking for a ticket again back to the usa ehh?:D

Back