Show us ya face!

:ahh: thanks girls, not sure what to say. :D

and lol @ the plane ticket honey. :wtg:

me in my paintball referee outfit :D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br] :laugh:

LOL That was the 1st thing I thought also :laugh:

I can calm you two guyirls by saying that the picture with the "clean" table was taken after the one with the mess. The mess was (mostly) a part of the movie. Oddly enough though, they wanted us to make the messed up scene before the clean one. I kind of would have preferred it the other way around. :vampire:

born and raised :p

I guess that's good enough :p

But Åland just contains like 27k inhabitants so you should know "Lynn" and "Börje" :p

And when did you go Sweden? :O

But Åland just contains like 27k inhabitants so you should know "Lynn" and "Börje" :p

And when did you go Sweden? :O

actually they dont look that familiar to me :scratch2: but then again, they might not be close to my age, and I did move away in -99. starting to become a few years now =)

Ahh. Ok. That might explain a bit. They are 19 / 22 years old (If I am not mistaken) so they must have been like fjortises or something back then :p

Thought I'd send out a more up to date picture of myself from the other week in NYC. My friend snapped this outside her apartment in Queens, NY.
Who can catch the Abide reference?

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

:drool:

Nice pic there ;)

So many hot chicks here :) I guess it's true,when it rains it pours!

more up to date pic of me :)

I got a bit envious of the nice eye pics by Skam (and others?) so last night I decided to have a go at it myself:

flameRLeyes.jpg

Inspired by this thread...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57463

Figured Id post one of the many pictures from my trip to Colombia last summer with a few friends... :D

(Yes I am aware Im not holding the gun 'correctly', the pic was a spur of the moment thing lol :sniper: and yes, they are real guns )

Nice picture!!
There has to be something said about pretty women holding a big gun :D :naughty:

... but i thought you was short arse !?!? (no offense meant) :D :scratch2:

What i mean is, all the Latin/Hispanic girls i know are short, yet you look the same height as those soldiers and most soldiers are tall right? So are you tall or maybe the height restrictions for Columbian army is very low? :D

: What i mean is, all the Latin/Hispanic girls i know are short, yet you look the same height as those soldiers and most soldiers are tall right? So are you tall or maybe the height restrictions for Columbian army is very low?

Lol Im 5'8, so not quite short, not quite tall... Im still pretty short compared to the next generation (has anyone seen the new overgrown, modified girls in middle school nowadays?!? They are like 6'0 + here)

But your right though, on my trip I was mostly taller than my relatives/ other girls around, which made me feel a bit strange, especially when people say I look Hawaiian or Philippino and not much spanish...

OHHHHH Men in Uniform!! and yeah, always point a weapon towards the ground, good habit, even when unloaded

I loooovveeee Men in Uniform too! Something about it, screams sexy all over. Just like men is business suits... my weakness :D

The gun was locked when I was holding it thankfully, but your right always point it to the ground, remember children, do not play with guns :wise:

Funny thing is, I grew up around guns, I have access to a variety of them (in Colombia, not in the U.S. yet but will start practicing in the range so I can get a license eventually) my father owns one which will eventually be mine but yet, I rarely use guns virtually, go figure!

And thanks for the comments :ahh:

Flamedancer, you have very pretty eyes :) :ahh: :hug:

well.. here goes nothing
got a litte longer hair now tho.. :p i always forget to call for a haircut..

well, damn, i will never drink again, i got short hair now :/ :laugh:

well, damn, i will never drink again, i got short hair now :/ :laugh:

u look cute :)
you would look dangerously cute with a long hair tho ;)

Ok, this comes a little bit late, but i can't be everyday on EF. This is a pic that could be considered a reply to the one of ultimababe with her snake ;)
It's me with a white python! Cool snake actually! I got another one where I'm holding a crocodile btw.. trying to find it....

0091.JPG

Gorgeous snake Naifas :) I love snakes

Last edited:
Back