Status
Please reply by conversation.

ErnestJ

Old
Banned
Society
Nebula Virus
Hello.

For reasonable price i am selling Sleipnir Mk1 (c) Unlimited . If you interested in than unique craft please make offer here or in pm.

More info:

mk1_info1.jpg

Anyone who interested in buying or want to know more info about this craft can contact me ingame by nick: ErnestJ

Last edited:
+1k from moi

Reactions: das
+1100 from soLO

What is dungs ? Looking for bigger ped sum.
Item still not sold. Looking for offers.

how much higher?

I bid 1400 :)

Regards
Thark

I buyed some time ago for 2500, so now i am looking for 8k+- , there are only 10 been made.

Sorry to burst you're bubble but..
1. they are not made but looted & still drop ocasionally.
2. I see a sale history of 27 sales.

In case you dont know they are actually looted.
ANd they have been looted latelly

So then go and buy for 1k from auction. There are guns even in price higher in Entropia.

Btw its two sets. Sales is not indicator of total quantity of ships in Entropia, there are been sold many times same item.

This craft is not for everyone. The end user who collecting rare items in Entropia will understand me.

Looking for more offers.

Last edited:
realized you couldn't pirate in a sleipnir?

or your moving up from lonely scout of Xane to shoot your own innocent travellers.... 8k for a UL sleipnir.... yikes. that sounds a bit pricey!

gl with the sale mr pirate!:girl:

07:33 Today: so now i am looking for 8k+
16:52 Today: I will consider sale if some one will offer 3000+

Good dynamics!

Hey,

alright consider my offer withdrawn.

I just wanted to customize it with some paint and stuff and then still use it to fly to foma or stuff. I can't take my Limited and customized one through space cuz it's too expensive if I get shot.

GL with the sale, didn't know they would be that expensive ;), i can live with using the grey and ugly one for the few flights i actually do. :)

Regards
Thark

I looted one last week from eomon provider just for the record!

ps whilst im here, funny to see millstreet here messing with someones sales thread about the price after all the whining he does when people criticize his bs sales threads!!:handjob:

Sorry to burst you're bubble but..
1. they are not made but looted & still drop ocasionally.
2. I see a sale history of 27 sales.

just because there is 27 sales there could still be only 10, but there is more than 10, just saying...

i have one and don't think they are worth more than 3k unless it has expensive paint and/or textures on it.

Reactions: das
just because there is 27 sales there could still be only 10, but there is more than 10, just saying...

i have one and don't think they are worth more than 3k unless it has expensive paint and/or textures on it.

I have 2 and I think they are worth 20k :) why? well those mission reward vehicles ask for more than 20k tokens for unlimited vehicles. Which with current token prices comes to 20k+ peds :eyecrazy:

Edit:
So either our pricing of tokens is way overpriced or these unlimited vehicles we trade are under priced? Something not quite right here though me thinks...

So it would for sure be helpful to get offers when the OP describes how it is colored/textures
i could imagine to buy one black/polished chrome for that price

Last edited:
I have 2 and I think they are worth 20k :) why? well those mission reward vehicles ask for more than 20k tokens for unlimited vehicles. Which with current token prices comes to 20k+ peds :eyecrazy:

Edit:
So either our pricing of tokens is way overpriced or these unlimited vehicles we trade are under priced? Something not quite right here though me thinks...

Or maybe the token ones are much better..

And to OP.. you sir, do not know what you talk about.

Can I offer 7800 Ped ? I know it's 200 ped less than what you are asking, I'm sorry ... I can also throw some dung and some bombardos if you want.

Can I offer 7800 Ped ? I know it's 200 ped less than what you are asking, I'm sorry ... I can also throw some dung and some bombardos if you want.

you can have mine for 7k :laugh:

Do you also want dungs and bombardos ??

realized you couldn't pirate in a sleipnir?

or your moving up from lonely scout of Xane to shoot your own innocent travellers.... 8k for a UL sleipnir.... yikes. that sounds a bit pricey!

gl with the sale mr pirate!:girl:

Oboy i remember you then Xane wait about hour near arkadia st :D
You should buy that mk1 to save money on buying new planes.

I think your sarcasm detector is broken, good luck with the sale.

This is not offtopic. if you dont like not buy, but i would like what all of you will be on topic. Please offer price if you interested in buying this craft.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back