I'm just going to leave this here

Artrat

Prowler
Society
Antipodean Army
Jin Artrat Mugen
untitled_600271.jpg

Self-confessed alt of a banned player. I for one would like to see this returned to the lootpool. Discuss.

Really?

I think I'll go vomit now.

i was wondering when someone would mention it.:rolleyes:

Anyone send a support case? Or is this just gonna be one of those forum discussions that do nothing?

Banned players should stay banned. It is as simple as that.

It's dynamiiiiiiiiiiiiic!

Ban the banned player and give the loot back to the people! ;)

It's dynamic ;)

I trapper got a spider ATH, and killstealer got a Longtooth ATH. So why can't a universally hated and banned ava get an uber trox? :laugh:

Last edited:
untitled_600271.jpg

Self-confessed alt of a banned player. I for one would like to see this returned to the lootpool. Discuss.

Was the player or his avatar banned?

And my highest is 228 ped...heehheeh,gratz MA,atleast i know that all have a fair chance...

seems like the bigger idiot you are the better the rewards

instead of giving him a ban he gets a nice trox, lmfao MA

I just wonder, will they ban him like they did MJ but let him keep the loot after he gets unbanned, trying to teach him good manners or something?

I just wonder, will they ban him like they did MJ but let him keep the loot after he gets unbanned, trying to teach him good manners or something?

I hope not:laugh: Remember MJ got nice welcome back towers for returning to the game after his ban:wise:

45k total loot, just saying

It's the Entropia way. ;)

Nice reward for being an abusing asshole. :rolleyes:

WTG Mindark! :thumbup:

Was the player or his avatar banned?

This is a good point.

Personally I think avatar ban should equal player ban. We are our avas, it's the whole premise behind MA's one avatar policy.

This just proves that MA doesn't decide when people will get an uber HOF, or who is going to get it, or if he deserves it. I'd say way to go MA for being absolutely fair to all players. This means that anyone can get an uber hof, if they are lucky enough. I always thought in the past, that only certain players, could get it. Players that have donated a lot ect. But it can happen to anyone ! :). Sure the guy didn't deserve it, but who cares. He got lucky, and got an uber hof. Let's just hope he will spend it all within a week, and it goes back into the loot pool :D

ps: It's dynamic... :wise:

This just proves that MA doesn't decide when people will get an uber HOF, or who is going to get it, or if he deserves it. I'd say way to go MA for being absolutely fair to all players.

Agree with you 100%. My issue is more with why is this guy allowed to be here to get the HoF in the first place? From some of the recent threads, he's obviously been reported many times for being an alt.

Clearly my understanding of perma-ban is different from MA's.

hmmmm... interesting. Does not prove or disprove anything about loot pool though. Probably not the first time it's happened that a banned alt, or an avatar that exists outside of the eula/tou, got a good loot. Probably won't be the last either.

Last edited:
It's dynamic ;)

I trapper got a spider ATH, and killstealer got a Longtooth ATH. So why can't a universally hated and banned ava get an uber spider? :laugh:

Read through the LT thread again though and youll see that pretty much everyone agrees a certain someone could not have had the DPS without having started first.. Atleast that's how I remember it

:cussing:I've been doing this all wrong.... :cdevil:

:bomb:

:censored::cussing:

:idea:

:evilking:

Wonna HOF ? go and be asshole , f:laugh:ck this shit I`m on vacation , still browsing EU forum :scratch2: , damn EU crack.

I've been playing over 3 years...where is my HOF????

In the recent "convo" thread, the chat log posted, the avatar claimed to enjoy a special relationship with MindArk. A few days later he gets an ATH. Coincidence? Why is MindArk so silent on this issue?

Kim, Bjorn, anyone there? Why has MindArk not banned this character that has on multiple occasions admitted to being an avatar made by a banned player?

Shit like this makes you wonder why we bother being nice and helpfull in eu....

Wow!

Haters will hate. You don't like the guy, but FFS, what is the purpose of this thread other than to rally increased negativity towards him.

He may have brushed people the wrong way in the past, but if you can't accept him as part of the Calypso community (a participant who Mindark sees no reason to ban), then simply ignore him and go about your business by not acknowledging him.

I am also reporting this thread as having no constructive discussion - a whine.

Back