Selling: Black Hawk Hawk - all skills

BlackHawk

Elite
Society
ROUA
Black Hawk Hawk
I do not have time to be involved as much in EU. If anyone wants to make an offer on all, is welcomed to do so. I can provide more detailed information in PM, or just find me on skype, if I am not in game. My skype id is black.hawk.eu

To have an idea of my avatar skill level, i will post few screenshots with profession level and top skill and hp.
Total skills: 393,312 points
Total TT: 52,416 ped TT ESI.

Combat

Craft

Mining

MF

HP

Top skills

Start Bid: 250K PED

Last edited:
To make it clear, I will not sell some skills, a skill or any number of skills. I will ONLY sell ALL in bulk. One package. If you want to chip it all out for profit or transfer on your own avatar for use, or do whatever you want, contact me.

Be strong! Is easy!

There was a lot of interest up until now but no real offer.
Time for another bump.

Just a reminder to whomever buys this Avatar.....

Black Hawk Hawk has a PERMANENT standing "DNR" order. (Do Not Resuscitate.... Otherwise known in Entropia as NO FAPPING THE HAWK!)

Bump for Hawk (removed)

Menace

Last edited by a moderator:
@Keekran
I expect offers around 200k ped. There is some interest near this amount and I am waiting to see what will come out of it.

You are the person that showed how to play EU for 15$ per month.
To honor youre knowlage i ofer you 36000 peds for all the skills !
15$x12month=1800 peds
Entropia exist from 2003 i pay you the full 10 years even that you did not start from the begining.
1800 x 10 years=18000 peds
Becose am generous i double that x2 = 36000 peds
Is win win for you you get reimboursed every ped you put in EU and you make 100% on top of that.
Offer valid as long as you need.:wise:

Is not easy to be a better troll than me, so you need to do better than that. For the record, I have few offers above 150k, but I think is worth more. Not the time to call any bets just yet.
And since is so easy to do what I did, just do it. If you don't need to buy, no one is forcing you.

Why troll ? I made legit offer based on what you wrote on the forum.:scratch2:
Mayby youre signature is ‘outdated’ as much youre 15$ ‘theory’ is. << I hope you understand this line if you don’t then you are not real Dr. House fan.

Why troll ? I made legit offer based on what you wrote on the forum.:scratch2:
Mayby youre signature is ‘outdated’ as much youre 15$ ‘theory’ is. << I hope you understand this line if you don’t then you are not real Dr. House fan.

So from ur point of view, if i can skill free without depositing, i should offer my skill?:confused:

If u dont respect others u cant be respected!

Bump. GL on Sale!

So from ur point of view, if i can skill free without depositing, i should offer my skill?:confused:

If u dont respect others u cant be respected!

Bump. GL on Sale!

Did i offer 0 peds for it ? How is 36K 'free' ?

"If u dont respect others u cant be respected!" does that apply to mobster ?

Did i offer 0 peds for it ? How is 36K 'free' ?

"If u dont respect others u cant be respected!" does that apply to mobster ?

Damn.... you are the dumbest person on this forum.
Right after Me and BlackHawk I mean. :hammer:

Good luck on sale BlackHawk, hugs and kisses.

Damn.... you are the dumbest person on this forum.
Right after Me and BlackHawk I mean. :hammer:

The first line made me so happy :wtg:

but then i saw the secon line :( 3rd is no good

15$x12month=1800 peds
Entropia exist from 2003 i pay you the full 10 years even that you did not start from the begining.
Is win win for you you get reimboursed every ped you put in EU and you make 100% on top of that.

Really generous, considering you pay more than the 15 dollar Blackhawk spent per month he played.

(FAT ROFLMAO)

15$x12month=1800 peds

Nice you pay for material , but you have to pay for the time too...
when you buy something , or want something to be build , there is many things you have to pay , material , time , knowledge...
since you forget to pay time and knowledge , thats why you offer is far for meeting the other player offer , as they know the time evolved in getting skill...

Nice you pay for material , but you have to pay for the time too...
when you buy something , or want something to be build , there is many things you have to pay , material , time , knowledge...
since you forget to pay time and knowledge , thats why you offer is far for meeting the other player offer , as they know the time evolved in getting skill...

some could say that time you talk about was entertainment ;) which he paid for...

some could say that time you talk about was entertainment ;) which he paid for...

so if a carpenter loves his job and have it as a hobby he shouldnt get paid?

Okay, to make it easier. Thank you for your offer. The offers I have are above 170k at this point. If you think is too much, you can just ignore this thread. If you think you can do all cheaper, just don't buy. However, if you look into the problem, you will notice that if you do try to compete by getting such skill levels in other ways, you will run in some logistic problems... Good luck solving them.

bump; Shud be at least 1 ped per skill point.

Buying the skills for 150 - 200 - 250K isn't the real issue.

But buying +350K in ESIs on top of that to chip them all out is which isn't just a shitload of money but will take a very long time to gather them. So no instant gratification of the money spend if you want to boost your own ava. :(

I think if someone can take the time and chip out to sell off bit by bit can make some nice peds with this deal tho.

Not all that buy are interested in chipping them all out.

All your base are belong to us!

Should I stay or should I go nowwwwww

Then go fast and sale! He may leave!

Back