Kim|Calypso what's happening?

In reality they have some control because they can assign item X to Mob Y with frequency Z. They may have other controls that we are not aware of, which would depend on how loot system works.

I don't think the planet partners have any control of how often an items should be be able to be lootable. They probably say, "We have this gun and we want it to be looted from mob X" and MA decides how often it will be looted.

I don't think the planet partners have any control of how often an items should be be able to be lootable. They probably say, "We have this gun and we want it to be looted from mob X" and MA decides how often it will be looted.

Yes that's also possible but I remember one of the PP I think Neverdie was once talking about how they have to have certain amount of Rares, common loots etc for their mobs as a specific requirement imposed by MA on them. I think he was talking about loot on RT and NI that in it's early days was not used for anything. If MA tell PP they have to have certain amount of rares, commons, semi-rare etc I would imagine somehow they are able to state to MA which items on the loot are rare or common to fulfill that MA requirement.

Your confusing full control over some control. What you state above is towards full control.

No control to me means they have absolutely nothing to do with it. Nothing nada. Which we know is not true.

In reality they have some control because they can assign item X to Mob Y with frequency Z. They may have other controls that we are not aware of, which would depend on how loot system works.

We know planet partners have some control because it's now stated by neverdie as well as Bjorn. Bjorn also stated they have full control over all items. Hence they have the ability to over ride PP decisions. Which means those mentor items that were being looted they would have probably stopped.
PP can make proposals.
Using some management interface or sending them in by e-mail - doesn't matter. ND & Dobson can propose Item X, Mob Y, Drops only Friday midnight at Full Moon Z... but it's all irrelevant here.

PP's can submit requests, MA balancing team has the final word: approve or not.
Final word = Full control.
If one has full control everyone else has none, that's the whole point of having full control.

I think Scam explained it also on question why SEE PP need to develop and introduce shinkiba as we dont have daikiba already.
Answer was that Daikiba is generic mob but PP can add his own extended loot table on mobs created by PP and allow new noob guns and new noob colorable armor to be looted too.
Ofc MA have final control and balance to do.
Btw in this way MA had too much control on RT at least 3 times - when miners hofed and extracted enormus quantity of sweat, when hunters looted a lot of ES500 top scaners wich were only crafted with ancient BP's removed from game loong time a go and wich were newer looted even in that remote times when was possible to craf them.
And now with mentor items seem that MA is owerpowered again with their fine tuning and balancing loot.

*Four times if we count also stamina and other attributes rain on RT wich probably caused nerf of all mission systems.

*Four times if we count also stamina and other attributes rain on RT wich probably caused nerf of all mission systems.

So in your opinion it rains with good things on RT?.....

1. Some missions gives novas as reward and not the Skill Implant (You have to write support case ...they reset the mission at *999 kills after 1 kill if we get lucky mybe you have you reward or stuck at *999 kills
2.Some people loosed alot of peds in bugged instances..... They got back the keys after 1 year ..
3.For 1 year no blueprints T-shirt dropping from craft machine while you were there crafting skilling tailor
4.In June VU they promissed we will have an UL blueprint for (L) weapons at tech to skill we got that...1st was incomplete design ....now oh yeah NO VINYLS IN LOOTPOOL...
5.Phone Call missions not working .....MA stuff is confusing on this missions Police Call missions and Phone Call missions ...I wonder were are the waypoints for Phone Call Missions...
6. NPC Casey and NPC Bones missing after Story line changed no response from support...
7.Wave event in New Harlem does not spawns the mobs after you entering wave event area
8.New Harlem (newbie oil rig) after 1 year still not spawning the oil...
9. Hoverboard RT vehicle is the only crafted vehicle in all EU who decay while flying...The FREE vehicle Valkyre does not decay at all

How looks for you this compared with 5 or 6 ME items looted on last year on RT instances...

Btw for me those ME items were supposed to be Baringer series UL weapons as reward doing instances...but they added the ME items by mistake....now who was "hussked"?

Last edited:
So in your opinion it rains with good things on RT?.....

I dont know and cant have opinion how is now and is not point of my post.
Maybe you didnt play EU in time i refer to.
Missions worked on start, maybe worked too much.
Ppl got 50+ stamina points + other attributes and skills in no time. (few days)
MA disabled most missions on RT then.
Many (but not all?) avatars got temp locked and their attributes lowered back to values they had before RT missions.
After that time many VU fixes passed including missions rebalance.

Many (but not all?) avatars got temp locked and their attributes lowered back to values they had before RT missions.

If I get it right, those people who did the missions kept the original gains (+1 agility, +1 stamina), but for those of us who couldn't make it that day it was 20 grey records.

As for the police missions, I've gotten calls about them, but some mobs are hard to find. I think for the harlem hustlers there was just two or so of them ingame that gave mission points. (It seemed to have happened something with the mob spawns at the time the "hq" was moved from city of dreams to New Harlem).

As for ES500, in a way it was good they dropped. They were after all almost never on the market, but they were probably passed around among a few selected people anyway. I would have expected MA to make good (L) scanners as an alternative. Sure the market value of the ES500 dropped, but on the other hand how good measure is a market value when they are only sold publicly once/year or even more seldom?

And when MA nerfed the scanning, making it harder, it made the scan skills more worth so having a "cheap" ES500 isn't the advantage it used to be as it isn't possible to scan AFK with an autoclicker. (I wonder how many of the old ES500 owners/users who got their scan skills by looking for mobs and scan them manually, rather than just stand outside aggro range and let an AC work throughout the night.)

Last edited:
PP can make proposals.
Using some management interface or sending them in by e-mail - doesn't matter. ND & Dobson can propose Item X, Mob Y, Drops only Friday midnight at Full Moon Z... but it's all irrelevant here.

PP's can submit requests, MA balancing team has the final word: approve or not.
Final word = Full control.
If one has full control everyone else has none, that's the whole point of having full control.

Exactly. PP can design and request, but MA has controls (implements and balances) and the end result is often not what the PP wanted. I'm sure it happens a lot more than we realize, as the PPs are bound by non-disclosures and won't blame MA publicly for screwups even when it's deserved, just as MA won't blame the PPs for screwups, even when the the PP messed up. I would say though, that it seems like MA has been giving PPs more options regarding loot lately. For instance accommodating Arkadia's request that new items not drop all in the first day of a VU, but be spread out over the months, which MA managed to implement well so far. It would be nice, though if the PP didn't have to wait for a new update to make needed changes to loot balancing.

As for the police missions, I've gotten calls about them, but some mobs are hard to find. I think for the harlem hustlers there was just two or so of them ingame that gave mission points. (It seemed to have happened something with the mob spawns at the time the "hq" was moved from city of dreams to New Harlem)

Harlem Hustlers are not hard to find....are 3 spawns were they respawn...I will explain ingame also... Harlem Hustler is a boss spawn mob and those spawns work like this ...you kill the soulshakers some mobs will respawn as Mulholland boy...after killing Mullholand Boy some mobs will respawn as Stereo Jackers...and so on untill you have in spawn Harlem Hustlers...after Harlem Hustler you will have another boss Bass Monkey...
Also the spawns from the road starting from City of Dreams-Studio Gate South-Mulholland way ....you will find 2-3 Harlem Hustlers each spawn.

For me Police Call not working since I started Antonio...have to finish Antonio mission and NWSOP mission chain clean up my name :D

Last edited:
If I get it right, those people who did the missions kept the original gains (+1 agility, +1 stamina), but for those of us who couldn't make it that day it was 20 grey records.

As for the police missions, I've gotten calls about them, but some mobs are hard to find. I think for the harlem hustlers there was just two or so of them ingame that gave mission points. (It seemed to have happened something with the mob spawns at the time the "hq" was moved from city of dreams to New Harlem).

As for ES500, in a way it was good they dropped. They were after all almost never on the market, but they were probably passed around among a few selected people anyway. I would have expected MA to make good (L) scanners as an alternative. Sure the market value of the ES500 dropped, but on the other hand how good measure is a market value when they are only sold publicly once/year or even more seldom?

And when MA nerfed the scanning, making it harder, it made the scan skills more worth so having a "cheap" ES500 isn't the advantage it used to be as it isn't possible to scan AFK with an autoclicker. (I wonder how many of the old ES500 owners/users who got their scan skills by looking for mobs and scan them manually, rather than just stand outside aggro range and let an AC work throughout the night.)

You get it wrong because seem you didnt read all post - at least two rows above of what you quoted.
My post refer to discusion about full control/ half control/ no control by MA or PP.
Missions were so "balanced" that were repetable endlesly.
For that they were disabled and for that we got changes.
There were also support cases about avatars who didnt got their attributes lowered back after buged RT missions adventure for that i added "(but not all?)"

You are right when saying thatis good that ES500 droped.
They were rare like mof faps or mod mercs.
If anyone had dubits if invest in top items or not, now have clear idea how risky is to invest in EU.
So anyone buying mod fap or mod merc now will think twice before invest because tomorrow they cud drop in masses on RT.

As you posted in other threads i know you got one wery cheap as it is coming from that RT scaner drop disaster.
Im guessing what are you defending now? Are you scared to loose it? But now is not worth almost nothing.
Two things happened - scaner drop and scaner nerf.
You can get skills several times faster and cheaper as was ever possible with scaner before nerf by repairing vehicles.
Thats for random sklills gain mater but in scaner case is not just an item that got nerfed and its market value lost.
Its 11 years of skilling and burning and paying gazilions of scaners and 11 years of hope that investigating professions will be developed further.
We lost any hope for all investigation professions.
What we do with probing, genetic, biology, zoology, robotology, xenobiology, botany, scientist, ect.....?
Are we able to produce mobs DNA perhaps?, maybe some medicaments or some special high tech equipment?
Ofc not, that is droping from sky in loot as a gift from MA gods in form of various parts to refine in DNA showing us what exactly they thing about all scientist / investigator profesions.

You say if geting skills with nerfed scaner is harder, skills are more worth but i cud ask you how worth are skills of dead profesions wich nobody need and where is no hope that MA will develop it further.
And seeing that you mention some skilling methods afk or not i cud say you are wery low skilled in investigator professions.
First of all mobs move all the time and if you follow it afk you will end in midle of spawn and killed.
With robots and mutants even faster then that. And dont forget ninja spawns (i have read that you dont like it)
Well easy for one under 5k of any investigating skills even with scaner nerf, you just scan actively for next 5 years, maybe to continue more few years after to unlock scientist...
Do you know how many clicks need to get not 1 skill point but 1 skill message for example in zoology at lvl 70?
Doy you know how much time need for that?
What do you thing is needed in time, number of ckicks and decay payed at lvl 100 for 1 single skill gain message in chat window of probing or scientist.
Do you think that newcomer can make it to unlock all investigator professions skills now after scaner nerf even if nobody tell him not to do because is dead profession?
Oh ofc newcomer cud just buy our worthles investigator/science skill and evrything is fine lol.

*Maybe ho have fun with reading remote PE history about scientists?

Last edited:
My post refer to discusion about full control/ half control/ no control by MA or PP.
Missions were so "balanced" that were repetable endlesly.
For that they were disabled and for that we got changes.

I'm pretty sure the fact that the combo repeatable missions+attribute gains was a bug. It's pretty obvious that if it would have remained that way, everyone would hunt at Rocktropia and have 1000 agility by now.

Being able to keep the +1 stamina and possibly +1 agility wouldn't have been bad. Let's say every planet partner is allowed to have one easy mission with that reward, to encourage learning the basics and to get people to visit that planet at least once. (On calypso we had that Sweat Camp mission, I have no idea what's left since the NPC/mission area changed place. As I have completed it once and obviously can't do it again just to try it out.)

Im guessing what are you defending now? Are you scared to loose it? But now is not worth almost nothing.

If you mean the ES500, I did a deposit to buy it so it's fresh money into game. (I wouldn't have been able to buy it with the "old" prices.), and I intend to keep it; for me it's a useful tool and a cool item.

If you mean the Starkhov 147 ME. read my thought here.

What we do with probing, genetic, biology, zoology, robotology, xenobiology, botany, scientist, ect.....?

One thing I noticed, was that after I've scanned some mobs, the chance of looting bones was higher. Not sure if it was just a coincidence. Almost as if the TT used from scanning went into DNA parts from mobs hunted.

Some skills like "scan human" is rather useless (but that kind of skills has historically been a sort of bulk skill that people will eat to make their soc climb the "most skill" ladder).

Biology, botany: Kind'a useless, but cool skills.

Then there was useful skills from crafters: Mechanics (vehicle repair), Electronics (component crafting), Genetics (beauticians), Zoology (taming). If I remember right, we got up to 100 points of Engineering skills by scanning robots (but at 100 points it stopped). Perception ( looting :laugh: )

What was kind of frustrating those days was the view of autoclickers. Honest players who followed every word of MA didn't use ACs, while we would se people tormenting starved snables outside stables 24 hours/day. (This was before the "auto use tool" function.)

As I said, as MA started to drop (L) weapons, and today there are (L) weapons that's as fast as mod mercs, they should have started to make a line of (L) scanners to make it into a "modern" profession. Heck, nowdays there are even affordable (L) Gauss weapons to get a few gauss skill points for fun.

Is it easier or harder for a beginner to join scanning profession now? Well, obviously it's harder to "farm" the skills using autoclicker. On the other hand, it's still possible to gain the skills in a more lax way, and one recommended way has been to scan mobs during hunt - and the available ES500 has made it possible to scan a mob before it attacks you. It's more of a lag issue ("item is already equipped") when switching from scanner to gun and start shooting.

Last edited:
What was kind of frustrating those days was the view of autoclickers. Honest players who followed every word of MA didn't use ACs, while we would se people tormenting starved snables outside stables 24 hours/day. (This was before the "auto use tool" function.)

I think that ppl who used bot programs or other 3rd party programs got baned.
So nobody used AC or scripts for pk autoaim, shooting, extracting ores, mass disciple farming in time when was possible to buy paint cans and colorable boxes from TT, taming, crafting, faping, coloring, texturising, mothership repairing ect.....
What is maybe frustrating that ppl didnt deposit, and didnt buy scaners and didnt pay scaners decay and dint invest years of time in that and have some strange comments and insinuations making further discussion totaly off topic .
Seem this thread is already ruined.

What is maybe frustrating that ppl didnt deposit, and didnt buy scaners and didnt pay scaners decay and dint invest years of time in that and have some strange comments and insinuations

I used to decay TT scanners down to a ped or so, and then sell for TT or give away to beginners so they could give it a try without having to pay for a full TT scanner. Actually, a NI NPC used to give away low-TT scanners, but it mysteriously stopped.

(Ok, last comment from me about this, Kim doesn't have much to do with MA balancing on RT.)

Kim, welcome back from vacation! Sorry for the interruption.

I think that ppl who used bot programs or other 3rd party programs got baned.
So nobody used AC or scripts for pk autoaim, shooting, extracting ores, mass disciple farming in time when was possible to buy paint cans and colorable boxes from TT, taming, crafting, faping, coloring, texturising, mothership repairing ect.....
What is maybe frustrating that ppl didnt deposit, and didnt buy scaners and didnt pay scaners decay and dint invest years of time in that and have some strange comments and insinuations making further discussion totaly off topic .
Seem this thread is already ruined.

I still see some of those who used AC in pvp areas in 2003 are still active.
Or against a huge amount of rippers.... or drones... or... ;)

I still see some of those who used AC in pvp areas in 2003 are still active.
Or against a huge amount of rippers.... or drones... or... ;)

Oh, you are nice to not mention all of wide possibilities we had in past and maybe now too - like required and must have for land grab claiming, auction f. up and such.
Sweet.

Oh, you are nice to not mention all of wide possibilities we had in past and maybe now too - like required and must have for land grab claiming, auction f. up and such.
Sweet.

I guess I could mention both good and bad things from 2003 up to now, but that would be
a LONG list of things... :D ;)

MA works fine ...
Agree to MA controls everything the problem is how much information the planet partners gets from them like the problem with when the ES500 start to dropp as we all know did ND because he lowered the lending cost of the scanner the day before in his bank.

How many player do remember the TT-trade bug how the avatars used to copy the Mod-fap. they got to keep them even if MA knew they cheated.

How many remember that players with Imp or Mod fap used autoklicker by standing in a acidpool or in the center of lots of mobs without any armor skilling medical skills all night when they was a sleep, and you all know how many years it took for MA to remowe this ability, and lot of ppl did the same with the scanners on vehicles but in this case was MA faster to remowe this ability.

There tend to be so when they get the players that MA sponsors make it is fine but when the opportunity opens itself to the masses, it immediately stops MA.

:wise:

MA works fine ...
Agree to MA controls everything the problem is how much information the planet partners gets from them like the problem with when the ES500 start to dropp as we all know did ND because he lowered the lending cost of the scanner the day before in his bank.

How many player do remember the TT-trade bug how the avatars used to copy the Mod-fap. they got to keep them even if MA knew they cheated.

How many remember that players with Imp or Mod fap used autoklicker by standing in a acidpool or in the center of lots of mobs without any armor skilling medical skills all night when they was a sleep, and you all know how many years it took for MA to remowe this ability, and lot of ppl did the same with the scanners on vehicles but in this case was MA faster to remowe this ability.

There tend to be so when they get the players that MA sponsors make it is fine but when the opportunity opens itself to the masses, it immediately stops MA.

:wise:

Yeah, I gave up on doing support cases when I noticed that MA didn't care, since we
all are equal, just that some were more equal than others. ;)
It's easy to judge thou', maybe way harder for them to actaully prove something
bad was done.
But I do see some solutions for certain features did get solved after support cases,
so I guess it wasn't total waste of time doing those. ;)

One funny missuse that was done by some was the "shooter vs healer" in pvp, when
it was interfered by yet another player who stepped up and toke the heal, so healer
died and shooter stand there all night shooting at a ghost... :D ;)

One funny missuse that was done by some was the "shooter vs healer" in pvp, when
it was interfered by yet another player who stepped up and toke the heal, so healer
died and shooter stand there all night shooting at a ghost... :D ;)

Certanly those two got what they deserved and on top got out without MA ban probably.
Today they can use much easyer, cheaper and less time consuming way - ie buy skills.
But that third person didnt act right also, its like some sort of autoclaimed policeman where he sue, judge and punish all in one. According on EULA he shud write support case and let MA take action.
If not we will end to have a lot of heroes on "right" side wich only goal will be to harash ppl ( looking if ppl do anything wrong ) in name of witch hunt , EULA or whatever.

Certanly those two got what they deserved and on top got out without MA ban probably.
Today they can use much easyer, cheaper and less time consuming way - ie buy skills.
But that third person didnt act right also, its like some sort of autoclaimed policeman where he sue, judge and punish all in one. According on EULA he shud write support case and let MA take action.
If not we will end to have a lot of heroes on "right" side wich only goal will be to harash ppl ( looking if ppl do anything wrong ) in name of witch hunt , EULA or whatever.

I think that was the issue here, a players had complained about that behaviour, and
nothing happened... not to certain avatars at least.
Most of us didn't like that behaviour (shooter vs healer using ac), but at the same
time, didn't do much about it ingame either.
Some even "exploited" that, and let their avatar stand between shooter and healer,
recieving the damage, and gained dodge...

They did afterall spend peds doing this, but there were other ways to get defenseskills,
that were way worse. Some used a bug so when they died at serverborder they could
still get damage and recieve skills. That bug did MA act quite fast against thou', so
sometimes it payed out to do support cases...

Btw, the shooter vs healer wasn't only about skills, there were other reasons to
do this, or to scan auctioneer all night... ;)

Will we ever c a post on how MA is finally fixing the apperance of the game?

Taming was due in 2013 to. Not a word spoken.
Clothes and furniture etc still look broken.

Stop adding "new stuff" when the old is still broken.

2013? More like it was due 2010 or so.

2013? More like it was due 2010 or so.

Yes. But MA or Dev team gave out an article giving users a insight on what's on their schedual in 2013.

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2012/12/20/State-of-the-Universe-Address-2013.xml

Taming
Many of our more patient participants will be happy to hear that a completely redesigned taming system will be developed in 2013. The new taming system will include many of the features from the pre-CryEngine system, along with many new and exciting features that will expand the utility of tamed creatures. Additionally, one of the upcoming new Entropia Universe planets will make extensive use of the new taming system as a core aspect of the planet’s theme.

Sry states *developed* Not release :/

Yes. But MA or Dev team gave out an article giving users a insight on what's on their schedual in 2013.

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2012/12/20/State-of-the-Universe-Address-2013.xml

Taming
Many of our more patient participants will be happy to hear that a completely redesigned taming system will be developed in 2013. The new taming system will include many of the features from the pre-CryEngine system, along with many new and exciting features that will expand the utility of tamed creatures. Additionally, one of the upcoming new Entropia Universe planets will make extensive use of the new taming system as a core aspect of the planet’s theme.

Sry states *developed* Not release :/

The History of taming...

Year 2010..

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...ng-the-waiting
Look at #1

Originally Posted by Marco|FPC
Taming will come during 2010. It is one of those systems that probably isn't just converted, but rather evolved, when it is released.

Year 2011...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/2570973-post5.html

Originally Posted by Kim|Calypso
A small update, the earliest possible release for the taming system would be sometime during the fourth quarter of this year but alot could change before then.

Year 2012...

Latest Buzz from MA.

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bull...ms-roadmap.xml

Taming

This long awaited system is to be reintroduced in 2012, with many new features all have been waiting for; we expect the wait to be worth it!

Year 2013...

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bull...dress-2013.xml

They did write.

Taming
Have to see what happends.....

They say "taming system will be developed in 2013" So its not sure we will get it in year 2013.

The outcome for the year 2013.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...13#post3108013

Bonnie: Ok so if we are talking about designing older systems then you know which question is coming next. Kombinator’s and Roni both ask it –….. taming!! I know we can’t do specific dates on when it’s going to come out, but how’s the progress is coming with it?

Kim: Well lets say that I have bad news there…
Bonnie: Oh go on…

Kim: yeah.. its pretty much in the same state as fishing actually, for the moment. It only exists on paper. Simply because it’s a massive system, we want to do it right this time. But then the health maturities you saw the last time around with the taming system, and no I can’t give dates because we done it so many times in the past and schedules tend to change.

Then later of the year 2013.

Many of our more patient participants will be happy to hear
that a completely redesigned taming system will be developed in 2013. The new
taming system will include many of the features from the pre-CryEngine system,
along with many new and exciting features that will expand the utility of tamed
creatures. Additionally, one of the upcoming new Entropia Universe planets will
make extensive use of the new taming system as a core aspect of the planet’s
theme.

Seeing what has happened briefly
2010 = MA lied to os.

2011 = MA act diplomatically.

2012 = MA lied to os.

2013 = MA dont know now what year it will come and and MA admit that they had lied the past years.

2013 = Later on this year, Promise MA again that the Taming will be back back this year.

Last edited:
thank you, valentin, for saving me some time.

2013 = Later on this year, Promise MA again that the Taming will be back back this year.

Well, they have not promise that it will be back 2013, just that they plan to start develop it. And also. "plan to" don't mean that they have promise to start the development of the system this year.

Taming and fishing only exist on paper.

Next year, some Mindark staff will glance at a topic in some subordinate clause in tone of "Ahhhh the papers"

The History of taming...

Year 2010..

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...ng-the-waiting
Look at #1

Originally Posted by Marco|FPC
Taming will come during 2010. It is one of those systems that probably isn't just converted, but rather evolved, when it is released.

Year 2011...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/2570973-post5.html

Originally Posted by Kim|Calypso
A small update, the earliest possible release for the taming system would be sometime during the fourth quarter of this year but alot could change before then.

Year 2012...

Latest Buzz from MA.

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bull...ms-roadmap.xml

Taming

This long awaited system is to be reintroduced in 2012, with many new features all have been waiting for; we expect the wait to be worth it!

Year 2013...

They did write.

Taming
Have to see what happends.....

They say "taming system will be developed in 2013" So its not sure we will get it in year 2013.

The outcome for the year 2013.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...13#post3108013

Bonnie: Ok so if we are talking about designing older systems then you know which question is coming next. Kombinator’s and Roni both ask it –….. taming!! I know we can’t do specific dates on when it’s going to come out, but how’s the progress is coming with it?

Kim: Well lets say that I have bad news there…
Bonnie: Oh go on…

Kim: yeah.. its pretty much in the same state as fishing actually, for the moment. It only exists on paper. Simply because it’s a massive system, we want to do it right this time. But then the health maturities you saw the last time around with the taming system, and no I can’t give dates because we done it so many times in the past and schedules tend to change.

Then later of the year 2013.

Many of our more patient participants will be happy to hear
that a completely redesigned taming system will be developed in 2013. The new
taming system will include many of the features from the pre-CryEngine system,
along with many new and exciting features that will expand the utility of tamed
creatures. Additionally, one of the upcoming new Entropia Universe planets will
make extensive use of the new taming system as a core aspect of the planet’s
theme.

Seeing what has happened briefly
2010 = MA lied to os.

2011 = MA act diplomatically.

2012 = MA lied to os.

2013 = MA dont know now what year it will come and and MA admit that they had lied the past years.

Your links aren't working. I was particlarly interested in the last one to see the date. I remember the last info given was kim answer in the interview

Your links aren't working. I was particlarly interested in the last one to see the date. I remember the last info given was kim answer in the interview

The links do not work is MA's fault they're taking them away but I have copied the text of the content in each lenk for safety reasons so that people do not forget the full story .:wise:

Would not surprise me that it's only a matter of time before they remove this information.

Last edited:
I think that was the issue here, a players had complained about that behaviour, and
nothing happened... not to certain avatars at least.
Most of us didn't like that behaviour (shooter vs healer using ac), but at the same
time, didn't do much about it ingame either.
Some even "exploited" that, and let their avatar stand between shooter and healer,
recieving the damage, and gained dodge...

They did afterall spend peds doing this, but there were other ways to get defenseskills,
that were way worse. Some used a bug so when they died at serverborder they could
still get damage and recieve skills. That bug did MA act quite fast against thou', so
sometimes it payed out to do support cases...

Btw, the shooter vs healer wasn't only about skills, there were other reasons to
do this, or to scan auctioneer all night... ;)

I started to post in this thread in question and refering on discusion about who have controll on loot tables, timne, quantity , chance for items to dropp aka full control/ half control/ no control by MA or PP.
I posted that PP can add extended loot table and items on it and that MA have blance controll.
I also posted that is questionable that some bad events be it by bug or intentionaly hapened four times on RT and that do a lot of damage as now as in fututre trust and confidence.

Then i got missunderstood by Starcollector asking me for offtopic opoinions and insinuating that we can forgive all those RT mistakes because now players have hard time there too.
Then got badly trolled by Aia who seem dont know what he want - on one side he is happy owner of scanner wich droped during RT scanergate and on another side he is happy that MA abandoned development of investigator professions too and in midle insinuating that those who decayed and paid gazilions of scaners are guilty somehow - wich deviated discusion even further.
And we are here now lol beating dead horse - to discus about AC instead of what happened on RT, what damage has been done and who controll what in light of last disaster in form of ME items drops.

Dont know maybe - "the shooter vs healer wasn't only about skills, there were other reasons to
do this, or to scan auctioneer", maybe was just to enjoj playing and discower things..,
About skills - let not forget that skilling to sell skills was not option because that was not possible and nobody had idea that PE cud change so much in future.
Having skills had no TT value and not any possibility to monetise it except maybe to enjoj gameplay and discover things arround.
And on time when entropia changed and introduced skill implants was wery frustrating for many that any noob cud gain in single day skill levels that another player worked hard for 5 years to have them.
Some ppl were happy sellling cheap just because they sudenly cud and some took wery long break thinking they will newer return.

I think that those who "exploited" by standing bethween shooter and healer shud be baned for harashment first, before thinking about what to do with other two who decay and pay.
Yes in some cases MA acted fast maybe in few days or weeks.
Like when ppl skilled by using melee with blades or whips on auctioner all night without decay and without paying anything.

MA implemented autotogle function and did it for many reasons and is full optional, so who dont like can continue doing things manualy.
Ofc MA didnt implemented it just for shut up all anti ac figters but for many real reasons.
One of first reasons is money as having players to pay decay for example crafters to craft all night is better money wise then having them doing 10 clicks and log off.
And same for any other proifession - MA gain more from customer who decay 10 faps or 10 scaners or 10 guns than from customer who decay only one and then log off.
MA didnt stop at auto function itself but developed thing further allowing long crafting run by implementing options to TT non stackable items too. ( inventory restrictions and problems in case you craft big run is removed with that option)
And MA didnt stop there too, now you can controll your ava doing things on auto also by phone from office or whateever you do RL - its money and big too and customers like, let anti ac heroes aside.
Its big money and always was - more that MA customers produce and pay decay better is.
Only difference is that in past ppl had to do it manualy and now they have much easyer way to spend their money.
Is evident that for MA is important to allow customers to decay and pay as much they like.

As in previous case you mentioned "exploiter" who killed faper - in that case MA didnt got fap decay so EU lost some of profit.
Maybe in future with politic system cld owners will be able to deal with that kind of "exploiter".

MA implemented AC - ie autotogle function also for customers helath care.
Those who use their hands and fingers on work by typing for 8 hours and then in entropia next ten hours of clicking will know what is .

Back