Win the Spider LA - Land Grab - We need YOU!!!!

LOL 4 minute left and you wake up T_T

The servers have never really handled these big fort events very well and all I can say is that I'm very sorry that this happened again. With any luck they will be able to get some valuable data out of this to fix the issue once and for all.

Almost lost becouse of the servers, but servers went back and we did keep to Dominate! ;):cool:

I've sent a notice to the operations department, hopefully they will be able to get it up and running soon.

Its over... got your finger on the pulse hey.

Great advertisement for the game, first time i tried a LG and made it to the fort 3 times once my quad actually spawned, almost impossible to play for me but many it actually was impossible just to log into the game.

Would be great if this could get fixed by next LG. Thanks all for showing up, was fun the few minutes it was actually playable.

The servers have never really handled these big fort events very well and all I can say is that I'm very sorry that this happened again. With any luck they will be able to get some valuable data out of this to fix the issue once and for all.

Then shut it down until they are fixed.

I am embarrassed actually, for the first time ever, to play this game.

Almost lost becouse of the servers, but servers went back and we did keep to Dominate! ;):cool:

You cant take pride in respawning on claim instead of reviving at sakura. These latest LG do not show your soc is dominant any way at all. TBH Land grad should be disabled until mindark can provide a suitable system for all to take part. No soc should hold the LA's if none can even challenge them due to poor servers from the host.

You cant take pride in respawning on claim instead of reviving at sakura. These latest LG do not show your soc is dominante in any way at all. TBH Land grad should be disabled until mindark can provide a suitable system for all to take part. No soc should hold the LA's if none can even challenge them due to poor servers from the host.

I agree that this need to be taken care of.

but the most people spawning was u guys ;) so be careful what u wish for :D

yaya now u need to go in and play with RX in lootable pvp as compensation....:handgun:

If the servers have never really handled these big forts events very well then these big forts events should not be allowed to take place until that issue is resolved. You need the playerbase to continue to take part so you can gain the data you need to fix it? Then do it at your expense not ours.

To all people unhappy about lag, so are we.

Lag was probably only chance youd win this fight honest to god, at one point we were down to 1 man on claim and none of our members could logon.

Lets hope Mindark fixes it.

Lag was probably only chance youd win this fight honest to god, at one point we were down to 1 man on claim and none of our members could logon.

At beginning of LG, the team I was in got bugged, so I had to relog. And when I was back in, and able to stay online for more then one second, it was 10 minutes left.

You are fully aware they don't handle these events well and yet you continue to allow us to waste our money on them. This is a disgrace.

Luck had better have nothing to do with resolving this issue, I expect it sorted or the event disabled until a time that it is. We never had such troubles on the old servers under the old system, there is no excuse for this.

If the servers have never really handled these big forts events very well then these big forts events should not be allowed to take place until that issue is resolved. You need the playerbase to continue to take part so you can gain the data you need to fix it? Then do it at your expense not ours.

I don't Think it was the fort event itself, but rather the servers that handles things like login and storage (database servers?) that didn't work.

In the past weeks/months, I've had occasional problem accessing storage and Connection timeout at login, but at those times it's been a 2 minute nuisance. It probably just escalated this time, and when people got bugged (got timeout in storage, for instance) they also had to relog(*), and then it increased the server load even further to a Point where there was a practical "deadlock" (more people trying to log in at same time than the login servers managed to process in time).

There probably has been at least this much people at some previous fort event, the one for instance where Kim showed up to monitor the "vehicle problem" was pretty well visited.

(*) If you don't relog when you get timeout when digging in storage (or possibly buying/Selling to TT), you might risk things like you either don't have (see) a stack of ammo that you just bought from TT, or you can see a stack of materials that you doesn't have anymore (sold to TT or moved into storage).

Last edited:
At beginning of LG, the team I was in got bugged, so I had to relog. And when I was back in, and able to stay online for more then one second, it was 10 minutes left.

me and linzey could not get on for 10 minutes.. we got on and after 3 secs dc again over and over and over,.. was same for star and most of our team but 1 guy on claim in the end.

So we are test pilot spending our $$ to serve you? See the date OP created this thread..enough time... "Shark that stops to swim WILL die".

It is sad; I had in mind to make a video of this. A victory video if we won; or a tragic video if we lost. I had both scenarios already worked out. Because even losing is only a temperory defeat and we could regroup and go stronger.

But how to make a video about not being to log in over half an hour? Even if there was lag, it would be possible to make a video, but not being to log in is a real nightmare.

At the moment I'm sad; dunno if I'll bother particpating and rallying any more. The sad thing is that there are prolly more people at the oratan event without disconnects and unable to log.

You are fully aware they don't handle these events well and yet you continue to allow us to waste our money on them. This is a disgrace.

Luck had better have nothing to do with resolving this issue, I expect it sorted or the event disabled until a time that it is. We never had such troubles on the old servers under the old system, there is no excuse for this.

Sry, but i think that MA would prefer keep ppl non stop shooting!

fap kept giving diminished heals also, when not moving

Nothing works properly, need to be fixed or disabled until fixed :wise:

Firstly I'd like to thank all our warriors for their time and effort. Your spirit to attempt this LG has been awesome, not to mention all those that logged in during the middle of the night. It has been a challenge for 10 days to bring so many people together, I hope many made new friends.

Secondly gratz to WSS for holding their LG.

The soc has been put on disband mode which will last 7 days, it was only intended for this event. Although I look forward to another go, and give another player a chance to lead us in a new fighting soc.

I tried to give MA as much notice as possible that this would be big event via PCF, sadly many of us spent the entire time either mutli reviving or trying to re-log for most of the hour. I'm not going to say anything more on the subject other than many felt very disappointed due to the servers.

ok... Massive thank you to all, and may the community spirit rise again.

Big smile

Rick

In all fairness MindArk has done multiple updates to improve both the fort events and server stability. These huge fort battles are very rare and the stress they put on the servers are exceedingly difficult to simulate in a test environment. Nowadays the fort events usually works just fine however its clear that more has to be done.

Joda was last one on claim 14 min to end , we menage to kill him and claim was free for 10 sec , but then 4, 5 wss players arrive and that was it.

in those last minutes more ppl was on claim, just offline, because 20 mins was not possible to login, but yes joda made a good job

Well that was fun :))

I was actually one of the few that didn't crash and get stuck so at one time was just me outside the circle with joda and I think hulk in circle :)) I was at a minor disadvantage and thus failed to capture the land :))

In all fairness MindArk has done multiple updates to improve both the fort events and server stability. These huge fort battles are very rare and the stress they put on the servers are exceedingly difficult to simulate in a test environment. Nowadays the fort events usually works just fine however its clear that more has to be done.

The fort events work just fine when there is no event happening. When players actually decide to compete this happens. The previous one was exactly the same.

Also approx. 80-100 ava's is not huge by many game standards, I do not accept this as a reason.

Kim, will you start a thread announcing what, if any changes come from this?

I will not take part in any LG again until I see this.

Come to conquer PVP 4 meanwhile, much less lag in here so more chance to win!

Also approx. 80-100 ava's is not huge by many game standards, I do not accept this as a reason.

As an expert, you could mention maybe a few of these "many games", where there is FPS aspect and players actually are on the same area.

Back